Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572504 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:28:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New York community  (Read 128279 times)

Offline Mindfulness1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New York community
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2022, 05:21:13 pm »
I’m planning a trip to NYC in November and trying to decide who to see.  My preference is for sensual mw with posing, light touching etc. 
Of the wast amount of providers on wb270 - surprisingly few seems that muscular and still active.

I’m considering Alex, Goddess Lauren or Hardbodybarbiex. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2022, 05:21:13 pm »

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2022, 02:29:59 am »
I’m planning a trip to NYC in November and trying to decide who to see.  My preference is for sensual mw with posing, light touching etc. 
Of the wast amount of providers on wb270 - surprisingly few seems that muscular and still active.

I’m considering Alex, Goddess Lauren or Hardbodybarbiex. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Lauren and Hardbody X do not reside in NYC.

Offline James1974

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #242 on: September 30, 2022, 11:21:48 pm »
Am planning a trip to NYC and was wondering if any beautiful big strong ladies offer sessions in the city.
Hoping to find a lady that could basically manhandle a 210-220lbs 5"'10' guy in a controlled wrestling scenario. Always fantasized and wanted to experience a lady that's bigger and stronger than me.
Basically looking to be emasculated by a strong confident lady and am looking for suggestions...
I'm a long time fetishist, but this would be my first time
Thanks!

Offline BigelowMask

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #243 on: November 20, 2022, 01:41:14 pm »
Am planning a trip to NYC and was wondering if any beautiful big strong ladies offer sessions in the city.
Hoping to find a lady that could basically manhandle a 210-220lbs 5"'10' guy in a controlled wrestling scenario. Always fantasized and wanted to experience a lady that's bigger and stronger than me.
Basically looking to be emasculated by a strong confident lady and am looking for suggestions...
I'm a long time fetishist, but this would be my first time
Thanks!

I found NYC so underwhelming for sessionettes. I guess the high cost of living has forced most people out of the city.

The two I did meet weren’t even in NYC - one was in NJ and the other was in Syracuse.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #244 on: November 22, 2022, 04:49:19 am »
You are better off looking at Session Girls to see who is visiting NYC.   
There is more volume of SG there. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View