Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574234 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:14:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Muscle worship , I’m a female , fantasies
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle worship , I’m a female , fantasies  (Read 6426 times)

Offline Missmimi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Muscle worship , I’m a female , fantasies
« on: September 01, 2019, 07:39:51 am »
Hello dear community,
 I'm new here and I do not know so well yet, but I'd like to try my luck and maybe it works, I do not know if it fits in here but if it is not, please be so kind and make me aware  ,  Well, I'm female, 26 years old and I come from near Frankfurt.  I have to say that I have been fantasizing about bodybuilders for a very long time but have never had the opportunity to live out my fantasy in my life.  My desire is simply to have an erotic meeting with a bodybuilder at least once in my life, and when I talk about a bodybuilder, then I'm really one that is extremely muscle-packed. I would love to touch and caress anything like many worshipers  Watch videos.  I want to be able to touch, grasp, and look at every muscle and everything else that the imagination can give.  My imagination actually goes on and on, but I do not know if you should write this in here, so I'll leave it.  Still, it's so that I'm really addicted to female bodybuilders.  I know that I am not a lesbian because otherwise I really do not care about normal women, and in fact not at all, but as soon as I see a woman who has broader defined arms, or a broad muscular back, I can not stop looking, I am  then hypnotized, because I also want to make sure that this is an actual bodybuilder or maybe just a bit athletic built by nature, and then my imagination starts to play directly from there.  It really turns  me totally on. In my gym, unfortunately, there is no such a type of women there are well-trained women, but it is usually still in moderation so that the interest of my side is therefore not great.  Otherwise, I think I would not get away from the stare.  I would like to watch a bodybuilder train and sweat and touch her and get closer to her.  I have a lot of fantasies about meeting a bodybuilder, but they probably never come true.  No matter how.  I can actually say that fantasizing about it started at the age of 11 or 12, even when I'm regular at men. I discovered my passion for women bodybuilders very early on.  It turns me on to see women who do not care what others think about them and with their muscles show men that they can do more than just get stuck in the typical role.  To be strong enough to know that no one can harm them.  Confident enough to know that they can use their power wherever they want and nobody can do anything about it.  So proud of their muscles and then they like to show off and show off and to know that people are afraid of them and automatically pay tribute and that they enjoy it.  Exactly that. These fantasies drive me crazy.  I'm not sure if there are many women like me who have such a fetish but I know there are still too few who can show it and be open.  What I really wanted out of this is that I would so much like to have a session with a bodybuilder with a worship and erotic ending Bzw happy end.  Otherwise I do not know how to explain it, anyway I wish it so much, I actually already looked around on the sessiongirls page unfortunately it is either so that the bodybuilders I did not want to offer the service I am looking for or if they offer this  Do not do this with women.  at least those who will soon have their tour in Germany.  There are still women like yvette bova, brandi mae or Lisa Cross, Angela salvagno, where I am sure that they do this with women too, either they are not too far away in Germany and I do not even know if they are still in session  to offer.  I would need someone who knows it well and could possibly help me to find one. In addition, then there would be the financial problem.  I do not know if I can afford it financially ever to perform such a session, I had written with micaela which probably makes erotic sessions, but not with women, but for bikini takes 500 € per hour and naked 800 an hour for me  simply too expensive.  And the women where I could imagine that they meet my wishes live then as I said not here or  Do not have a tour in Germany, so that would be twice as expensive again.  This may sound a little audacious for one or the other, but those who dare not win.  So I just say it now, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to share a session with a bodybuilder and would be prepared to pay.  With a bodybuilder who has no problem with both sexes.  Sexually very open, maybe you know bodybuilders Bzw.  Have ever had experiences with such women and can help me so, I actually know quite a few bodybuilders by name but as I said unfortunately only never know how far they go.  If someone knows a woman like Natalia kuznetsova who offers exactly the services that fit my imagination, then please let me know :)
 Please excuse the many spelling and grammar mistakes, English ist not my first language. I will not read the text anymore, because I gave my imagination free mind and just started writing, the text is now quite long therefore I leave it now.  If it does not fit in here, please make me as advised otherwise attentive, please tell me what you think about it, I would be happy for the rest to find a few like-minded.  Greetings

Forum Saradas

birmi482

Re: Muscle worship , I’m a female , fantasies
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 09:28:40 am »
As you are German, try to ask Jana / Ripped Princess or Nicole Savage. Both are very big and muscular, both weigh more than 90 kg Muscle mass. You can ask them.

birmi482

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 09:29:31 am »
And they are both German and travel often inside Germany

Offline mariobkei

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 11:40:00 am »
Also, check these profiles on Showup23

https://showup23.com/girl/Blondegirl
listed as near Munich

https://showup23.com/girl/Valkyria
listed as near Stuttgart

https://showup23.com/girl/Zarah_Muscle
listed as near Giessen

also check the travel section
https://showup23.com/travel

I'm actually jaelous, there are many nice girls in Germany right now :)

Thanks for sharing your story also. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 03:38:51 pm »
I have done this on a few occasions with different girls who brought along curious friends and they played together. If you are genuine and want to take it further then PM me as there are plenty of ways to do it and I can book the session no problem.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 04:02:27 pm »
I have done this on a few occasions with different girls who brought along curious friends and they played together. If you are genuine and want to take it further then PM me as there are plenty of ways to do it and I can book the session no problem.

Had no idea you are in Germany.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 10:15:41 pm »
regularly, but not based there

Offline Tmark

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 05:20:24 am »
PM me. I have the perfect woman for you ;)
“Work with integrity, with good intentions, be honest when you are wrong or when you’ve made mistakes because failure is part of the process of success.”

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Muscle worship , I’m a female , fantasies

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View