Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:44:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  May have convinced the Fiance to get big
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: May have convinced the Fiance to get big  (Read 7252 times)

Offline Medman19

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
May have convinced the Fiance to get big
« on: March 19, 2019, 08:30:41 am »
Whats up guys. Thought I’d share my story.  I’m 27 and have been training since I was 20 as a natty. My fiance and I have been dating since we were 21. I broke it to her 2 years in that at I was in to fitness  gals, but think more like Cass Martin and Brooke Ence type gals as opposed to the Aleesha Youngs (Don’t want her to know that I’m attracted to these bigger girls too) of the world. She thought it was weird at first, but I was able to down play it when I pointed out that they have like 100,000 plus insta**** followers. I’ve been trying since we were 23 to get her to go to the gym with me, but she never stuck with it for more than a few months.

Fast forward to last year. I made it clear that the gym was going to be a part of my life forever and suggested she try it so “we can spend more time together”. Finallly she caved and signed up and has since gotten into it so much that she hired a personal trainer that competed locally. She’s been doing that for about 6 months now.
Fast forward to last week. I decided that I’m going to run a cycle, as feel that I’ve maxed out my natty limit. I brought it up to her and thought she was going to have a stroke. She got her trainers opinion on myself and he vouched for me and now seems to be ok with it and as even been sending me videos of how use properly (as if I haven’t extensively researched the subject). Finally the source I wad going to order from requires a minimum that I won’t hit, so I playfully asked if she wanted anything and she said she might want to try oxandrolone. I have a feeling that her trainer will say she isn’t ready for, it, but I’m pumped. She has naturally big legs and big butt. If she runs a cycle and leans out, she’d come out looking close to Alexis Ewers.

So my fiance when we first started dating was terrified of weights, and I’ve gotten  her to the point of considering a cycle. Her biggest issue was being afraid of what other people thought if she got too musclely. I convinced her that it doesn’t matter because as long as she is comfortable with the way she looks, and I’m attracted to her, nothing else matters. It also doesn’t hurt that she has a pro trainer that is pro gear use.

Will try to keep you all updated. I think its more enjoyable to be a with girl that goes through  the transformation than dating one that’s already there.

Forum Saradas

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
Re: May have convinced the Fiance to get big
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 04:33:49 pm »
Hey yo Medman... Thanks for posting.

I have to say I am experiencing something similar with my wife, although not quite on the level you are.

When we’ve been married 4 yrs. When we first started dating I took the flyer and confessed to her I liked 'athletic women.' Much like you I didn't want to scare her and show her pictures of Alina Popa. I showed her a picture of Monica Brant and Nicole Wilkins, confessing that Nicole was my celeb crush. I think much like your fiance, my wife was taken aback that guys liked these type of women and I remember my wife having the reaction to Monica's developed thighs and saying "she respected the work but wouldn't want to look like that ." What did happen is the gym became a huge part of my life as I got into better shape. And thus my wife as she tagged along. Odd thing, i struggled to put on my muscle but my wife’s Irish/Scottish bg must have gave her great genetics and she got an amazing pump in her shoulders from the beginning (of course natural... but still it was nice.)

Fast forward a few years and she came to a cross roads in her job and I asked her what she wanted to do with her life and she said she was so happy with what exercise had done for her she wanted to train to become a yoga teacher to help others. So I was more then willing and supported her as she got her training and began teaching. Her natural genetics again gave her a certain boost and she became well known at her yoga studio as the girl with 'the arms.' Well fast forward a bit and I noticed she was going less and less to the gym with me and loosing some of her gains. I asked her about it over dinner and she confessed, she was actually getting insecure about her development. Her friends are very much cut from the skinny party girl cloth (we live in So Cal so think Real Houswifes etc) and she felt insecure when she wore anything showing her arms. I told her I loved how she looked and she said she liked that but she was the one who had to walk around in her body.

After thinking about it a bit more I think she came to a solution -- she realized she wanted to get stronger and we had both talked about wanting to find a strength gym where we could so some serious training -- flipping tires -- hitting tires etc -- my wife soon found a local small gym and we began working with an ex BB on conditioning training every weekend. And something in my wife flipped. She must have naturally been strong and that combined with her yoga training quickly had her blast past all of her PRs. The trainer confessed he had never quite seen anyone who was strong on their back as her and within only a few weeks she had to do the training with ankle weights and a small weighted vest in order to keep it challenging. I think the experience of having her strength be appreciated by a professional really helped to bolster her confidence and give her something to be proud of. And that along with the fact that there are other couples training there and she gets to be a bit of a show off by showing her strength I think has driven her on.

On the suggestion of Toaschild I took her to the LA Fit Expo and much like your fiancés experience -- she saw the long lines for Cass Martin and all these buff women walking around. She was silent for much of the time and I thought 'Oh no.... I blew it...' But when we got home she told me her goal was to compete in the next years fit expo pull up contest and dead hang comp and was beginning her training. She then began to get up early and invest in different straps to help her train for her pull ups. She now walks around the house in ankle weights. She even made a sort of joke saying “Maybe I’ll train for 3 months with my body covered and unveil it to you..” I couldn’t believe it. It was her idea but it was something straight out of a story posted here on the boards. I kept quiet, but later that night I revealed to her that was a fantasy of mine. So for the past 2 ½ months she’s been doing her training with long sleeve t-shirts on and we are about 2 weeks away from the date she’s supposed to her reveal.

I should add a few other things – when my wife first started training she dreamed of being almost anarexically skinny. I told her I didn’t like that look, but she told me it was her body and she wanted it to look a certain way. Soon we’d do things like watch the Crossfit games together and she began to develop an appreciation of some of those athletes – especially Sarah Sigmunsdottir. Now she openly talks about getting her back and shoulders as big as possible to make her waist look smaller. It seems like it’s a complete paradigm shift. There’s also a pro level physique athlete who trains at our facility and my wife is obsessed with her and says she wants to train with her (although this is would be hard since our trainer owns the place and it would be a bit like cheating on him.) But my wife now says she wants the woman’s arms and lower body.

I will add that the one slight difference here is that my wife would never use gear. She’s very into the yogic lifestyle and barely drinks and never uses any recreational drugs. I’ve run a few cycles of SARMs and some other PEDs but never told her because I know she’ll freak. But I do know and see now how she appreciates size and strength but do think societies expections still weight on her.

Anyway excited to hear about the developments. Keep us posted!

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 10:45:24 pm »
I'd say you guys are both living the dream. If I were younger, this would have been my plan of attack: get a conventional girlfriend (with a good build and
in good health) then convince here to become a physique girl first, later a bodybuilder.

I wouldn't worry about your girlfriend's concern that she will get "too muscly". My experience with women is they all start out like that, but once they
put on the muscle, start liking the shape they're in and enjoy the increased attention from their boyfriends, they will gradually start getting bigger and bigger.

Keep us updated.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 01:22:58 am »
Please share more of your experiences. These are fun to read about. I find it interesting that women are still afraid about what others think about their looks. Hopefully, this will change and they will start thinking for themselves.  :bravo:

Offline Medman19

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 02:18:34 am »
Update, I ordered today. Gunna start together next week!! A pack had 7 weeks in it, and the cycle is 8. She said to order 2 because she may want to do another one after. Unfortunately I’m not going to post pics, because I don’t want to get caught, but I’ll try to update in the coming weeks as best I can. For all you folks out there, its possible if you go through the transition too. Legit never thought this would be possible, just mind blown.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 03:19:38 pm »
Update, I ordered today. Gunna start together next week!! A pack had 7 weeks in it, and the cycle is 8. She said to order 2 because she may want to do another one after. Unfortunately I’m not going to post pics, because I don’t want to get caught, but I’ll try to update in the coming weeks as best I can. For all you folks out there, its possible if you go through the transition too. Legit never thought this would be possible, just mind blown.

Wow. Thats pretty incredible! Know theres a number of logs out there charting women's experiences with it but believe this is the first one i know of written by a significant other whose also a fem-muscle fan so believe you are truly in uncharted territory my friend! Question: How did your fiance know that was a good compound to start with? Was it something you made her aware of? Or did she find it through her trainer or her own research?

Offline Medman19

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2019, 04:51:02 pm »
Been contemplating doing them myself for a while. So I have researched them a good bit. Brought it up, then trainer gave her the OK

Offline Medman19

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 10:47:36 am »
So just an update. Been on Var for 2 weeks. Can definitely tell her legs and back are getting firmer. Think she wants to up the dosage next week. She’s been looking at physique competitors and telling me she may want to compete one day. So we both agreed to set a goal of 3 years for each of us to compete

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 12:55:54 am »
Wow. That's pretty awesome. Although if she wants to compete in pyshqiue she'll probably need to start taking more than var. What's the exp been like? Does she have any sides? I've been thinking I may try to angle my wife towards taking it. She's pretty anti-drug but at the same time she's been very dedicated to making strength gains. Keep us posted. Its got to be pretty cool to be on these boards looking at these girls and then have the potential to have a SO whose now chemical enhanced and working towards that goal  :singing:

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 03:46:11 pm »
Natty, muscular wife does CrossFit. She knows I like big FBBs but she has no interest in gear. She gets me to watch this silly vampire show, the Vampire Diaries. On it, the vampires can “compel” people to do whatever they want them to do. Think Obi Wan “these aren’t the droids you’re looking for”. How cool would it be if I could compel my wife: “steroids are good.  Lift heavy.  There is no such thing as too big.”  Silly but fun to think about. Thanks for the fun thread!

Offline Medman19

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 03:38:39 pm »
Yeah, she came off the Var. Coach wanted her to drop some weight first, then bulk up after.

Probably looking at running a full cycle somewhere around July. Only thing that will suck, is I’ll be on pct while she is on. Goals haven’t changed though. She wants to do a figure show at the end of 2020, and I’ll try to do a mens physique show. We’ve both fully embraced the lifestyle. Went out of town at the end of April and we couldn’t eat on plan for 2 days. Felt miserable the whole time

Offline flexomatic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2019, 05:21:19 pm »
Do you do muscle worshipping in bed?

The thing is: if your girl gets actual feedback by seeing you get aroused when she flexes her muscles (no matter what her size is), she will understand where the fun lies.
If you get more aroused when she's pumped or growing, she will have more fun herself.
Don't just wish for it, practice it. You do find her attractive anyway, don't you?

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 10:32:31 pm »
Man oh man keep those updates coming, I'm so happy for you both and loo forward to hearing more about this as time goes on. Congrats!

Offline Medman19

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2020, 02:02:17 am »
Do you do muscle worshipping in bed?

The thing is: if your girl gets actual feedback by seeing you get aroused when she flexes her muscles (no matter what her size is), she will understand where the fun lies.
If you get more aroused when she's pumped or growing, she will have more fun herself.
Don't just wish for it, practice it. You do find her attractive anyway, don't you?

Nah man. I’m not really into the worshipping thing. I’m just attracted to girls with a little muscle and aren’t built like stick figures. Update though. Lost about 30 pounds and is starting back on Var. Gunna run for 8 weeks. Both of us work with a pretty successful coach. I’m hoping to get on stage for a show in july/august. Her probably early next year

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  May have convinced the Fiance to get big

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View