Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576319 Posts in 73314 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 11:30:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  40-Minutes Camel Clutch, Extreme!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 40-Minutes Camel Clutch, Extreme!  (Read 1282 times)

Offline SadisticBullying

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
40-Minutes Camel Clutch, Extreme!
« on: January 19, 2024, 03:23:03 pm »
It's the most painful camel clutch ever done. A crazy tattooed girl ties her victim with ropes, that way he cannot escape. And, then she camel clutches him for 40 minutes, making him scream like a mare. If you watch the video carefully, you will realize that the victim tap out, like 30 times, but she ignores them. She even does a rear naked choke combining it with the camel clutch. At one point she shakes his spine in circles, destroying his back muscles and making him moan louder. You can find the video at the following link:

https://sadisticbullying.com/index.php/producto/extreme-camel/

Forum Saradas

40-Minutes Camel Clutch, Extreme!
« on: January 19, 2024, 03:23:03 pm »

Offline SadisticBullying

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 40-Minutes Camel Clutch, Extreme!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 03:30:21 pm »
In any case, I am not the producer. I just downloaded the video and I'm a fan of the site because it's the video I've wanted all my life. So please don't send me inboxes or messages.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  40-Minutes Camel Clutch, Extreme!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View