Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574440 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:36:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Francesca's cousin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Francesca's cousin  (Read 43740 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Francesca's cousin
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2021, 09:39:01 pm »
Giulia dragged me to one of the cabins where we change after a day at the beach.
She took me by the hand and quickly led me in there. And closed the door from the inside.
I was her.
Even if I wanted to leave I couldn't.
But still I didn't want to.
Why should I?
I was in a cabin with a little teen girl, one year younger than me, in topless, and with muscles so big that I would never have in my entire life.
Giulia was looking at me like a tiger looks at its prey.
I looked at her muscles. They were pumping, her veins were pulsating, all her body seemed to tremble, and the air was full of her.
"Now you can look at my boobs too"
She said and she bumped her boobs.
They touched my body.
It was like she could inflate her tits when she wanted.
They were so hard I was pushed backwards a few inches.
I felt her unyielding nipples.
I looked at her boobs.
My god they were naked, huge, gigantic, Giulia's tits were the biggest I have ever seen.
"You can touch them. BUT..."
I looked at her
My mouth was open
I was waiting to know. What she wanted from me?
"...you have to worship ALL my muscles"
"Worship... what do you mean?"
"You know. I want to hear how big I am, how beauty I am, how much you love my body, I want to hear you describe my muscles, what you think about them, what you think when you look at me, I want to know how strong you think I am, I want to hear how small are Simona's muscles near mine, I want to hear how bigger I am than FRANCESCA, and I want you touch them, ALL OF THEM, you have to caress every single muscle of mine, EVERYONE. I want you LICK them, I want you kiss my enormous boobs, my ass, and... EVERYTHING I have pumped in this incredible body of mine"
I had an incredible hard on, her words worked on my penis.
It was the first time a girl had ever talked to me like that.
One year ago Giulia asked me to be her boyfriend, now she is ordering me to touch her muscles, her tits, everything.
I didn't understand why she was stressing the word "every" so much talking about her muscles.
I looked at her.
I loved Simona but...
The situation was too much for a young boy like me
My hands went up on their own in search of her huge breasts.
It really happened, finally.
I touched her tits.
They were... gorgeous, hard, unyielding, unmovable
"I knew it" Giulia said
"I... I... "
"Don't stop. Or else..."
"No. I don't. It's... it's impossible to stop me... it's the best day in my life, you are the best girl in the world, you are..."
"Mmmmh yes, yes, SAY IT, say what you think, say everything"
"You are the most muscular girl in the world, you have the biggest muscles in the world, no one can compete with you, there's no human being on Earth who can be stronger than you, you are my goddess..."
"MMMYES, I AM YOUR GODDESS"
She placed her hands on my hips and she pulled me closer to her
"God, Giulia, you are so muscular, you are so sexy, my god I love your unyielding gigantic boobs"
I got on my knees and went with my head to her breasts
"YES, kiss them, kiss every centimeter of my boobs, DO IT"
I did it
And I began to lick too
"YESSSS, YESSSS, tell me about this body of mine, I built it for you"
"Giulia I am... I have... an hard on, I love your super muscles my goddess"
"LICK MY ABS, NOW!!!"
I kissed her 4 bricks wall, and after I put my tongue in the cracks that delimit them
My hands went on her biceps
I had a crush for them
She flexed them so much I thought they could explode
"You love my biceps, is it right? Fell how hard they are"
"Yes, my God, you can kill me with one hand, you can kill every man with one hand, no one can stop you if you want, it is soooo hard Giulia, I had an incredible hard on when you said how much you can curl with this gun, no man at school can stop you, you are stronger than men, I want... Giulia... I want you Giulia, I want you right now"
"If you really want me, you have to kiss EVERY muscle of mine"
"Yes, yes I do, I will do it"
She turned back and she spread her lats
I was looking at her ass and I kissed it
"And so, you like my booty too... but look at my back, look at it, look how big I am, look how big are my muscles on it, do you think you can handle all these muscles of mine before you touching my young ass?"
"I...yes...I love it, you are bigger than anyone in the world, no man can be your equal, I love your thighs, they are so hard, so big, so sexy, it's like to touch a steel wall"
Giulia was without her slippers, so when she lifted the heel of the right foot to stay on the toes I admired all that wonderful sole of the foot and the incredibly formed calf, and I kissed her sole and calf
"You perv, yes, I like it, I want you so much, you know it, you are ready to see EVERY muscle I have"
She turned back, again, so I was in front of her, but still on my knees
"Kiss my abs, again"
"Your command my goddess"
I kissed and licked her abs, the veins on her abs
"MMMMYEEEEEESSSS, lick meeeee"
I was in heaven.
"Giulia I want you now"
"If you want me, you have to be ready"
"Ready? I am ready, I want you"
"Are you ready for my incredible muscle body? Do you remember a few moments ago when you come on my body? Do you remember you felt something strange?"
"Y-Yes I remember I felt your muscles, I touched your boobs and..."
Giulia removed her bottom "...and you felt THIS"
I was speechless.
What was IT?
"G-Giulia you have... you are..."
"I am a girl, maybe the most muscular girl in the world, and this is my gigantic CLIT, I worked out so much I pumped also this, and it is not at its maximus"
"W-what? It is... I have..."
"Stop, now I want to see your dick, I waited for years, I deserve it, remove your pants, now"
I obeyed.
I had an incredible hard on.
I had never had an hard on like that.
"Is it your best?"
"Y-yes, it is, I think"
My penis was the half size of her clit
"I knew it. It's not the half size of my python, and it can grow"
GROW???
That monster could grow?
Giulia lifted me up with the strength of her huge arms and started giving me a mouthpiece, I came after less than 2 minutes.
She smiled and she put me on the ground
"Now, it's your turn"
She took my head and put it close to her gigantic clit, at first I was in awe, but then... Then I started licking that absurd clit twice the size of my penis, and I felt it grow even more in my mouth, I felt a vein or two throbbing on that absurdly hard and thick clit, I began to appreciate, I began to desire that monster, it was now at least three times the size of my penis, I was sucking from 5 minutes and she didn't come. The more I sucked it the more that clit became hard and huge. Giulia's 'ooooh' and 'aaaah yes' told me I was making a good job. I took her huge clit with two hands to rub it but it was so hard I couldn't move it, so I continued to suck it. Giulia come after 20 minutes.
I was exausted.
Her cum covered my face.
"Now you can love me"
She was waiting for my penis in her vagina, but... I couldn't... My penis was too tired
"Well, if your tiny dick don't want to work, maybe... my clit can..."
It become absurdly hard AGAIN.
It was impossibile
It was unreal
My penis was now at its normal position, so when she put her clit near to my dick the difference was... The difference was too much. It was like a car near a train. It was like a home near a skyscraper. It was like me near a goddess.
She smiled in an evil way.
I was hers.
She kissed me, a long lovely kiss mouth to mouth, it was the first time for me.

It can be THE END...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2021, 09:39:01 pm »

Offline tomff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2021, 02:12:40 pm »
Your doing great, good story, keep it up.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2021, 02:44:34 pm »
Please don't let this be the end! There's always room to grow, to become stronger than the boys. Most importantly, there's always more room for showing that she's stronger than boys and men!

How large is Giulia now compared to the guy?

Keep it up and K+!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2021, 05:51:09 pm »
You had me until the end when you made her lady parts larger than his man parts. Good story otherwise.  :clap:

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2021, 03:01:49 am »
Love this story, great job and DON'T STOP

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2021, 11:09:23 pm »
Don't stop, please. There is still a lot of potential ❤️

Offline perceuss07

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2022, 11:24:37 pm »
Don't stop pleaseee. This story is amazing

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2022, 11:38:05 pm »
Huh. Interesting turn of events. I wonder what will happen next? Keep up the nice work.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Francesca's cousin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View