Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577697 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28932 Members - Latest Member: MoonXD May 02, 2024, 01:39:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Francesca's cousin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Francesca's cousin  (Read 43899 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Francesca's cousin
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2021, 08:27:37 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Caino.... Jesus. This could be a movie. (No, not THAT kind of movie.) An artistic movie! The descriptions are very well done. Titilating, if you can excuse the pun. LOL.

KARMA! Keep going!

thank you so much. I use a lot of google translator, and I know my English is only my translated Italian. And I hope you understand what I have in my mind...
I also have to say the truth: a lot of my ideas are real. But without the muscle version.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2021, 08:27:37 am »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2021, 08:28:16 am »
I'm ready!

:letsparty:
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2021, 01:36:04 pm »
When they began the show, we were sitting on the towels.
I noticed a lot of men had stopped to look. Nobody cared that those two girls were teens, all the beach was looking at them. And you can understand it: they were two young girls (very very young) naked and with muscles so big no one could get close to them without being doubled or tripled as musculature. There were men in their 30's or 40's, there were boys in their 20's, but it was the same verdict: there were more muscles in one arm of these two beauties than in their whole bodies.
Plus: they were in topless. Giulia's breasts were absolutely the biggest in the beach, her areolas of the nipples were two dishes, and they were tan. Simona's breasts were perfect, they seemed drawn by a sculptor, her nipples were light pink and very long, and she had pectoral muscles you could see from a long distance.
Giulia let her blonde hair down, so she had a wild look, Simona held the bandana on her head, so she seemed the classic girl next door.
Both of them let their feet bare, no shoes, no slippers, no flip flops. And they didn't have nail polish so their feet were so natural.
I know I am so stupid 'cause I tried to say something no one was happy to hear... "Ehm, girls, you have an audience I think, maybe... you have to... maybe it's better..." and I looked at my chest making a gesture to imitate the top.
Giulia answered immediately: "I need to tan my body, the competition is near, and I want to be perfect. So... they can watch my tits"
Her answer excited me.
Simona didn't tell anything, she looked at me, and smiled, as always.
One of the boys hurried to say "Ok, can we start the show or we have to say something else?", he was happy they didn't listen to me. I was too, to be honest. I had to say it, but I was happy they didn't cover their boobs.
And finally the show began.
Simona was a bodyfitness and she wanted to compete as woman physique, Giulia was a wellness but she wanted to compete against Simona as woman physique, so she wanted to do a double skip in categories. So Simona was bigger than Giulia, in theory. And she was it also in fact during the last competition. But now... by seeing them close, I didn't notice the difference. Simona was bigger than the last time, but Giulia... my god... how big she was now?
My questions were about to be answered. (<-- thanks google translation)
They began with abs demonstration. The put their arms behind the head, they put a leg in front of the other, they brought out all the air they could, and they did it other two or three times. It was clear Simona had a six pack abs and Giulia had a four pack abs, but Giulia's were more sculpted, the lines that divided the 4 blocks were more deep, and the blocks touched themselves. Simona had more veins on them, but Giulia had two veins that run into the bottom part, into the thong, that were more prominent, more 'black'. Simona was like an electric circuit, but you could hear the rumor between Giulia's muscular abs pack. On the contracted leg you could see every muscular group on Simona's one, but Giulia's quad was a little bit bigger. They played with the torso by turning it left and right, it was to make more sexy the abdomen. And again Simona's abs were incredibly perfect, her 6 cubes were now very near to Francesca's abdomen. Francesca had an absurd 8 pack, Simona had a 6 pack, but I could notice she was near to have the other two cubes. She was taller than Giulia, but Giulia's cubes were a little bit bigger than Simona's, and when she turned the torso we heard again the sound produced by the abdominal muscles rubbing against themselves.
I heard also the whispers from the 'audience'. Some pervert said "I need to touch myself, they are the most sexy thing in the world". I agreed with him.
They changed the position and did what we were waiting for. A double bicep flex.
There are no words to describe two teen girls in topless who show their big biceps. They did it the first time, but they reloaded the pose and did it again. And every time they reloaded the pose, their biceps grew in size and veins. "Look at Giulia... she... she seems to increase muscles with each pose", "Yes, I thought Simona was bigger but...I don't know", "Oh my god look at her now, her biceps are definitely bigger than Simona's, it's absurd", "You are right she is grown from one minute ago", "Guys Simona has no chance now, Giulia has more muscles than her". Their friends were right. It was impossible but it was real: Giulia's muscles grew at every flex she did. Simona view it but she continued to smile, while Giulia was totally absorbed by her concentration, she grunted, she roared, and her muscles grew. "Hey look at the girl with the big tits, she is like a super woman", "How strong can be a girl her age with biceps like these?", "If I had muscles so big I could have a lot of girls", "I prefer the other girl, she is so candid, look at her skin, and I love her perfect tits". I thought about Francesca and Mercedes. How can they confront these two goddesses? Francesca was still the tallest, her 8 pack abs was still the best, her legs are the best, maybe her ass was still the best, but...how about her muscles? She was the half of Giulia now, not even her cousin who is much more muscular than her could beat that monster Giulia. And what about her tits? Maybe if she was here... No, I don't think Francesca would have gone topless. She had some monstrous pecs, but her tits are smaller than Simona's now, and she hates to lose. And from yesterday I know Mercedes is super muscular too. She is not yet at their level, but she is growing fast. And she is incredibly sexy. I am sure Mercedes would have gone topless today, and her tits are maybe bigger than Simona's. Mercedes' abs can beat Giulia's about the depth of the grooves that divide the abdominals. And if I remember well, her cubes are bigger than Giulia's, and have more veins than Simona's. But Giulia's two veins are too much bigger, they are still visible while she was doing the double biceps flex and her abdomen is so distended. They are going into her bottom. This is too sexy. They drive my eyes in her private...
Simona and Giulia changed the pose and made a tricep explosion, they extended an arm and take the forearm with the other hand to tense it. Giulia's tricep was like Simona's at the first flex. But they recharged the pose. Giulia grunted like an animal. "MMMMMH...", she let out her breath and her tricep became huge and full of veins. Also the vein on her bicep was now incredibly visible. Simona's tricep was perfect, it was totally detached from the bicep, her deltoid was totally striated, the three furrows on it seemed to have life, and she also began to roar. But Giulia's tricep now was too big. It seemed to explode. It was bigger than my leg. "That's impossible, again, look at Giulia, she is growing, her muscles are getting bigger more and more", "Yes, it seems she is growing by flexing her babies", "Giulia go on, you are the most muscular girl in the world!!!", Giulia smiled at the compliment of her friend and recharged again, and her tricep grew again, how much jacked she can become? Simona was now totally outmuscled by Giulia. And her tits... putting herself in that position, Giulia was on the side of us, so we saw her boobs in their entire length, and we saw they were more than 20 centimeters from her body, 20 centimeters that stood completely up, defying the laws of gravity. I noticed some sexy moles on the right side of her naked breast.
They changed again and did the last pose. They made a back pose, they opened their lats, and made again a double bicep pose. Simona's V-shape was something incredible. Her waist was very tight and her lats were very wide, Giulia's back was incredible but her V-shape was not so pronounced as Simona's. But again Giulia's muscles were growing. Her biceps were 5 centimeters bigger than Simona's, and her back muscles were a lot more evident, Giulia was an anatomy book, I could say the name of every single group, and the divisions between them was more and more deeper than Simona's. Her V-shape was still not good enough to beat Simona's, but her muscles were totally bigger, maybe harder too. And her ass was totally naked. "Giulia, your ass is incredible" screamed one of the boys. "I know, you can admire it, you can look at my...mmm...totally...MMM...naked ASS, but... are you looking at the GIGANTIC muscles above it? Do you think you can handle a body like this? Have you ever dream to have MMMMUSCLES like mine? Look, look at my muscles, you can excite yourself by looking at my ass, but you must fear the might of my super muscles" and she recharged and flex again, and her muscles grew again, her biceps were now 5,5 centimeters bigger than Simona's, the veins on the top were exploding, they were pulsating on her huge biceps. Simona's figure was always the best, it was more harmonious than Giulia's. But talking about muscles... Giulia was too much... "The girl with the super muscles is impressive, and her ass is totally naked, but I prefer the booty of the other girl", "Yes, it is great, so round". I was agree... Giulia's booty was so sexy because it was totally exposed, but Simona's booty it was something special, I didn't know what was my favorite: Francesca's? Mercedes'? Or Simona's? I couldn't decide.
When they turned to us they looked each other, they smiled, and they did one last pose, but only for a few seconds: they made a most muscular pose.
Everyone sighed.
A lot of them run away, maybe to enjoy theirselves in the bath.
We were shocked.
If I could I would have run away too. (<-- thanks again, google translator)
Simona's pectorals filled with veins, streaks, and were quartered. It was the first time I saw her tits moving. They moved only because her muscles wanted to.
Giulia's tits... I don't know how many feelings I felt... They pumped, the moved, they seemed bigger than before, her nipples became longer than before, and they filled with streaks. Hundred of streaks.
"You can say your verdict" Giulia said
"Yes, what do you think about us?" Simona asked
And they were still in topless. But her muscles were more pumped. Their veins were pulsating.
We looked at each other, and they still looked at us. They were waiting. Giulia was so serious. Simona was smiling. As always.

And now... what is your vote?

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2021, 10:58:36 am »
Sounds like Giulia is winning so far, but I'm really curious about Francesca!

Also, who is the strongest of them?

:woot:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2021, 11:05:31 am »
Sounds like Giulia is winning so far, but I'm really curious about Francesca!

Also, who is the strongest of them?

:woot:

At the moment, Giulia has more muscles and is the strongest. But everyone has some personal beauty. Simona is the kind one, Francesca is the star, Mercedes is the smartest, Giulia is the most motivated

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2021, 03:35:27 pm »
I think it would be nice to know the measures of the muscles and also how much these goddesses manage to lift

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2021, 03:50:09 pm »
I think it would be nice to know the measures of the muscles and also how much these goddesses manage to lift

that's a good idea... I can try to work on it  ;)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2021, 02:00:29 pm »
Will we see the next chapter soon?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2021, 05:58:53 pm »
"We want to know your measures, it's important to give you the right grade"
Giulia and Simona looked at each other.
"Ok, but... how?" Giulia asked
"I have a tape measure, I brought it with me because..."
"Because you are a perv, I know, ok but you are not going to measure us" Giulia said
"The 'oldest' can do it" Simona looked at me and smile
"Yes, he can" Giulia approved and she gave me the measuring tape taken from her friend's hands
I looked at the tape and then at Giulia. And I noticed she was still in topless.
These two amazing muscled teens were still topless, proud to show their muscles and indifferent to show their breasts too.
I began my work from measuring their height.
"Simona is 1,65m tall. Giulia is 1,52m tall."
It was easy...
"Their calves, come on" someone suggested
"Simona's calf is 30cm. Giulia's calf is 33cm"
And Giulia's one has a vein that is bigger than my finger. I thought.
"Now the thighs"
It began to be difficult. I touched myself so many times by thinking about Simona's thighs... And now I was in front of it. And she was pumping it. And it was really really hard, I could say because to measure it I had to touch it.
"Simona's thigh is 55cm. Giulia's thigh is 60cm"
My god.
"Their biceps, their biceps!!! C'mon!!!"
"Yes, yes, we want to know"
I have to be honest: I was so curious too.
"Simona's bicep is 35cm. Giulia's bicep is 40,5cm"
And Giulia's one has a vein that is harder than my bicep.
"Wait. It's not right. MMMMMM Measure it NOW" Giulia made an extra flex
"It's 41cm"
I was speechless
"Take the last measure: their chest"
"W-what? I-I can't, they don't..."
"We do." Giulia said looking at me very seriously
"Yes, you can do it, it's a competition" Simona said and smiled
I was sweating cold.
I began with Simona.
It was the very first time I was in front of a pair of breasts. Naked.
I was in love with Simona, and her breasts were really perfect, I couldn't resist and I take an 'advantage' by measuring her chest. I pushed a little the tape against her tits, so I could feel their hardness. I tried to touch a few centimeters of her naked tits, and I managed to touch a small part of the bare skin of her breasts.
"Simona's chest is 96cm"
It was Giulia's turn.
It was all the day I looked at her huge tits. I knew they were gigantic. I knew they were absurdly hard. I knew it was really difficult to measure them. That time it was hard to avoid touching her breasts, because they were too big. I was careful not to touch them, but I did. And I felt all their hardness.
"Giulia's chest is 115cm"
"All tits, ahahah" someone said
Giulia looked at him with angry and made one last 'most muscular'
"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT IT???"
She made her point clear. It was also about her frightening muscles.
We remained silent, frightened by Giulia's huge muscles, pumped to the extreme in that last pose.
"I have ALSO big tits" Giulia added
I saw Simona, she too was speechless at her friend's absurdly pumped muscles.
Giulia seemed to explode. Her muscles seemed to grow at every flex she did. Her 4 pack abs was now more sculpted than Francesca's 8 pack abs.
"How-how can do you curl with one arm Giulia?"
Incredible, where I found the bravery to ask her something like it? Maybe I was so much excited that I had to know.
Giulia looked at me curiously, and Simona too (maybe she was 'sorry'), and told me: "At the moment I can curl 26kg and 26kg, 10 reps, 3 times. I can bench press 80kg, 10 reps, 3 times, and I can squat 150kg, 10 reps, 3 times"
I couldn't curl 10kg and 10kg, Mercedes did curl with 18kg and 18kg and she seemed an alien to me. Giulia was three times stronger than me. One year younger. But three times stronger, at least.
Everyone looked at her in shock
"And you?" Someone asked to Simona
"I can curl 22kg and 22kg, I can bench press 70kg, and I can squat 130kg" she said, and she didn't smile, she was like 'sorry'
"And now, we want your vote, you three first and you last" Giulia said at me
It was sure: Giulia had won the contest. They would vote for her, so, at last, I would vote for Simona, so I could say my love and see her smiling again.
I thought so.
I was wrong.
"I vote Simona"
"Simona"
"Simona"
Also the little sister voted "Simona"
What the fuck? Why they voted so?
I looked at the goddesses. Simona was smiling and Giulia was incredulous: her gigantic muscles and enormous tits had lost.
"Only your vote is missing" someone said to me
I was in trouble. I understood: despite of Giulia's muscles (and tits), they preferred Simona for my own reason. Simona was very very beautiful. Her skin was the most sexy thing in the world. She emanated femininity from everywhere. Simona was like a super heroine from comics, her sweet and reassuring expression immediately struck. Her perfect proportions enhanced that riot of muscles and breasts.
I was sad about Giulia.
So I did the only thing I could do.
"Giulia"
Simona looked at me. She smiled but it was a fake. I knew too much her REAL smile.
Giulia exulted as if she had had everyone's votes, and instead she only had mine.
We come back to take the sun.
Simona covered her breasts with he bikini top.
Giulia was still in topless.
I got up to get a bottle of water when one of the boys gave me a push
"Go to your favorite, ahahah"
Losing my balance I fell on Giulia.
I tried to get back on my feet immediately.
I looked for a foothold to pull myself up with one arm.
But I didn't find the sand.
I found Giulia's left breast.
My hand touched her whole left breast.
She looked at me.
I was afraid...
"N-no, s-sorry, I-I don't, I... I was..."
I tried to speak, and while I was trying I didn't pull myself up, I was still on her with my hand on her breast.
"Are you comfortable?" Giulia smiled
"What? N-no I... I mean... yes it is...I mean...no...it's..."
"You are a little confused. Yes or no?"
I was speechless.
It was too sexy.
It was too exciting.
I was feeling all her body, I was feeling her abs, her tits, I could feel every gigantic muscle on her body
I had an hard on
I had the most incredible hard on of my life
And I felt...something else...
Giulia changed her expression "Ok let me help you" and she raised me with one arm.
"T-thank you, I..."
"You are welcome" Giulia said and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------
Giulia's thoughts
-------------------------------------------------------
He felt it.
It is sure.
I felt his hard on, so...
Maybe he doesn't know what he felt.
He was on my muscles and his hand was on my breast, so he was distracted.
But I am sure he felt my clit. It is so big now. And I think it's bigger than his penis. All the muscles I built and now...I have also a huge clit. Maybe it is bigger than all the dicks of my friends.
I have to make him focus on my muscles and tits.
Yes.
He doesn't have to think about anything else.
It's my occasion.
He voted for me, no more Francesca, no more Simona, he is in love with my super huge muscles.
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
Giulia stood up and wiped the sand from her body, running her fingers through the deep crevices of her huge muscles.
She looked at me.
"Well, I think it's time to take my trophy. Come with me, I want you worship my  body"
Simona looked at me.
She didn't smile.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2021, 04:46:30 am »
Very good 😁 And now it's time to know Giulia's big gift. I hope for a magnificent revelation

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2021, 12:14:17 pm »
Very good 😁 And now it's time to know Giulia's big gift. I hope for a magnificent revelation

yes, it's coming

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2021, 01:09:57 pm »
This story is now getting really interesting! I generally like taller girls, but might be team Giulia now! Are her boobs bigger almost as big as his head? ;)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2021, 01:58:48 pm »
This story is now getting really interesting! I generally like taller girls, but might be team Giulia now! Are her boobs bigger almost as big as his head? ;)

yes Giulia has boobs bigger than her head. Also in real life.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2021, 04:47:03 am »
Wow, can't wait to see how this story continues

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2021, 01:24:56 pm »
Wow, can't wait to see how this story continues

it's coming ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Francesca's cousin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View