Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574066 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 06:20:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  Amateur  |  Comics: Perfect heroine (the right level of muscularity and height)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Comics: Perfect heroine (the right level of muscularity and height)  (Read 12973 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%

Get Access to All of Our Female Muscle Comics
No download caps, no DRM, easily cancel anytime. A brand new issue released every two weeks!

💪 Challenges of Amazon Island is now ready to download! ✨ Release Date: January 24th, 2016

Comics: Perfect heroine (the right size)

GROUP 1: Size similar to a real muscular woman

GROUP 2: A little bigger than a real muscular woman

GROUP 3: Much more bigger than a real muscle woman

GROUP 4: Enourmous

I Saradas

UK_Fan

Re: Comics: Perfect heroine (the right level of muscularity and height)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 07:52:41 pm »
I would go with group 3 (though 4 is great too!), although I'd change CST's character 'Jennifer Hardstone' to be in that group, rather than the 2nd, based on her much larger physique in her later comic story appearances rather than the first (still big, but not male BB-beating [though is on the strength front] huge as she is later), as demonstrated by this image from the first two images below:

My perfect FBB heroines are her and 'Switch', with the huge 'Annie Ample' (as drawn by Scoundrel) a close second.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 10:15:29 pm »
Not to be picky or meddly here, but shouldn't there be a "0,5" group too? The "1" group is called "a real muscular woman", but those would be massive Heavyweight Bodybuilders...and that's being generous, because very few fbbs have attained the proportions shown in the pictures.

I agree that not every superheroine should look like a siliconed Bikini competitor, but calling the base for a new character "a real muscular woman" while showing a huge HW type is leaving out too many options.

Isn't an athletic, yet with noticeable musculature physique suitable for heroines? I should remind the poster that even the strongest characters, no matter what fanpics show, are drawn  that way (Power Girl, She Hulk, etc). Or maybe a Crossfit athlete's build, if you want to show raw strenght? Maybe a swimmer? A gymnast perhaps?

Just my opinion.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 11:37:16 pm »
Not to be picky or meddly here, but shouldn't there be a "0,5" group too? The "1" group is called "a real muscular woman", but those would be massive Heavyweight Bodybuilders...and that's being generous, because very few fbbs have attained the proportions shown in the pictures.

I agree that not every superheroine should look like a siliconed Bikini competitor, but calling the base for a new character "a real muscular woman" while showing a huge HW type is leaving out too many options.

Isn't an athletic, yet with noticeable musculature physique suitable for heroines? I should remind the poster that even the strongest characters, no matter what fanpics show, are drawn  that way (Power Girl, She Hulk, etc). Or maybe a Crossfit athlete's build, if you want to show raw strenght? Maybe a swimmer? A gymnast perhaps?

Just my opinion.

This is only the first poll regarding the right size. I can't insert all options in one poll. The next poll will be more specific on the single bodypart.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  Amateur  |  Comics: Perfect heroine (the right level of muscularity and height)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View