Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577775 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 02:58:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  HELP! Girlfriend might be taking roids!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HELP! Girlfriend might be taking roids!  (Read 13932 times)

Offline john_whey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
HELP! Girlfriend might be taking roids!
« on: November 25, 2020, 11:22:36 pm »
[Hey there! I want to try something fun! I will write this story in the form of a question in this forum and want you to participate! Let's see where this will lead! Also after every one of my posts, there will be a time jump. Sometimes just a few days and sometimes more]

Hi! I [25, M] think that my girlfriend [21, F] of one year is taking steroids. Why? Well... We met about two years ago in a gym. She was kinda chubby and had nice curves but she wanted a fitness girl type of look. Over one year she lost some pounds and worked a lot on her abs and booty.  I fell in love with this overly ambitious bombshell of a girl. That's the thing... she is overly ambitious. Her outlined abs and round butt was not enough for her, she wanted a real six pack and after a few months she reached her goal. But since then she set herself another new goal... At least I think so. She hasn't really talked with me about it, but it seems that she wants to get big!  I saw her Insta**** feed and it turned from fitness chicks into female bodybuilders. Now this doesn't mean anything necessarily but there are also some massive changes in her workouts and she seemed to spend even more time in the gym than usual. And it shows... In this short amount of time her bicep grew quite a bit. I think hers might not be far off from mine (Well I stopped going to the gym some time ago but still...). Is this enough "evidence" to have a conversation? Idk. Even if... I kind of like her new looks... Please help! I just don't know what to do and how to feel about all of that and I don't want her to risk her health.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: HELP! Girlfriend might be taking roids!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 12:52:09 am »
Hm... younger fem buff. Let's see how things proceed.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 03:48:24 am »
Hmmm.... I think he should start the conversation with her. Don't accuse her of using steroids though. Just start out that he sees noticeable changes in her (I'm sure she'd love that he noticed!). Maybe she'll be happy to show him the changes by flexing every muscle for him. And after he shows her just how much he likes her new muscles, he can ask her what her goals are. And after she responds, ask her what she's doing to achieve those goals. Will she voluntarily include that steroids are part of her routine? Or will she totally leave that part out? And if so, should he ask? Maybe that last question would be revealed in another part of the story.

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 07:06:38 am »
Got to agree with crow here my man. She may be 21 years old so it is her right to make her choices and you have to support those choices about her self. Now just because she has gained more size does not 100% mean roids she may just have good genetics.

There are others side effects that would suggest roids. Such as her sex drive may be higher then normal.
There may be subtle but continued changes to genitalia (change of smell and also slight clit growth from roid use). Also acne and spots... and I suppose any changes to her voice are ones to look out for also.

Hope this helps but try not to leap Wright in to a confrontation with her over her gains is my recommendation.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 08:32:34 am »
hi,
If she's really on roids, she may be more agressive thus I suggest you to use diplomacy.
Even if her arm is slightly smaller than yours, the muscle density and quality could surprise you. Be careful, dude.
If I were you, I wouldn't confront her directly.
Maybe you should ask her what she thinks about YOU trying roids for yourself, and see what happens, but don't ask her directly about her supplements unless you're clearly supportive, let the conversation to extend a bit.
TC
PS: Do you mind her being stronger than you?
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 10:54:47 am »
Bro, if I can give you any advice, it'd be to try going to the gym with her. If you're really concerned about steroid

Offline john_whey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 10:33:35 pm »
One week later

Thanks guys for the advice! Josie and I had a great talk and well... great sex afterwards. So I did as @crow004 suggested and approached her by complementing her appearance. I then asked what her new goals were. She stuttered around quite a bit until she came out with it. I was right! She wants to get into bodybuilding. She told me and asked me if I would be ok with it. Thanks you @totocom I already had the answer because I thought about your question a lot. Do I mind her being stronger than me? Well... At first I wasn't sure. How will my parents react when we will visit them the next time and I bring a "muscular beast"? How would my friends and colleagues think about me? ... But in the end I really do think she looks great now and I can get behind the thought of snuggling with a even more muscular version of her. When I think about it, I really seem to be into physically superior girls. My ex has been 3 inches taller than me and Josie is also the same height as I am. I think I could never date a short girl haha!

So anyways... a "YES!" shot out of my mouth and Josie started to smile. "Do you like these?", she asked and flexed her biceps. From there it went... well you know where it went ;)
So unfortunately I could not ask her how she wants to archive her goals.

@DidYouLikeMySunglasses well I joined the gym in the first place because I needed therapy for my back pains. I really didn't enjoy it. And I am content with how I look. I only hope that Josie also is...

Also @spar1988! About the physical changes... I think that maybe there is something changed with her clit. I think she had/has something like a micro clit idk. It has always been hard for me to find it. But yesterday I could clearly see it. Might also just be her being extremely excited that I like her new look.

So what are my next steps? Should I randomly ask her about her goals? How can I support her? And if she really uses roids how can I make sure she is safe? Also what do you think about this whole situation? Everything is so new to me and I seem to have nobody I could talk to about this kind of thing.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 02:07:08 am »
Do you want a g/f who is a bodybuilder?  She is your g/f, not your wife.  You're both adults and have free will.

If you want a g/f who is an FBB, then you have to support that.

You can discuss whether she should be taking roids.  You could offer a substitute for roids, say a higher quality personal trainer, or better food.  Or let her quit her job and focus on BB.  But in the end, whether she takes roids or not is her decision. 

You could ask if she wants to develop herself in other ways too.  Maybe she would like to study dance, or learn a musical instrument, or study at university.  You could pay for that, even pay for tutors, if she is academically slow, or so she can advance her mind faster.

It depends on how the resources you can bring to the table.  Are you a gas station attendant with minimal income?  Are you a computer engineer who can scrimp and deprive yourself to maybe scrape together $50,000 a year for her?  Are you an investment dealer with a spare few million per year that you can devote to her betterment? 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 02:13:27 am »
One other point.  I sense you want this relationship to last.  So you should take things slowly.  If she suddenly has everything she wants from you, she could well leave.

Just my thoughts.  I've never met her.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2020, 07:30:38 am »
At this point we still don't really know if your girl is using gear or not, bro. Some girls can just get really huge without the stuff. For example, my one homie once convinced his girl to come to the gym with him because he was into girls with a kind of "toned" look... -but once he introduced her to it, he couldn't get her off it. Three months later, she outweighed him by 30 pounds, out-lifted him by 70 pounds, and left him for a bigger guy who could keep up with her. Not all girls are like that though, and I'm not saying Josie is, but there's always the possibility of one: she just has a knack for packing on muscle, maybe she's got some greek goddess genetics! -and two: once she gets bigger than you, whether or not she got that buff natty or with some "help", she very well might want to start "picking on" someone her size... -and by "picking on" I mean "smashing her Arby's special into" so you gotta definitely make sure she's on the same page and okay staying with a guy where eventually her forearms will be the size of his quads. Who knows, there's a good chance she might be game for that kind of stuff, but I think at this point, one: You need to be sure you are okay with having a study beast as a girlfriend (surprisingly, I don't think that's much of a deal breaker for most guys, I know I would be down!) -and two: make sure she's okay with ending up with a boyfriend with an average build, if you don't plan on building your body up with her, that's fine, make sure she knows and is fine with that and who knows, maybe she might be into that? Could be a domination thing... -Kinky! Either way bro, sounds like you're in an envy-able spot, hopefully it all works out and you guys are both good with what each other wants! Please keep us updated, bro... -I'm rooting for you!

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2020, 04:54:43 am »
By the sounds of how you are talking about this I think you are not as worried as you think. Concerned for her health yes. Is that bad no.

Interesting to hear your answer regarding my last advice but for now if I were you Sir. Play it by ear. Watch for more noticable signs first if you can not get a answer out of her straight, make sure you let her know you are okay with the idea of her being the bigger and stronger one and defiantly show support for her choice.

If she is on roids as it has been said that’s her choice about her body, so you need to get used to and accept that she has taken her first steps on a very big transformation.

Offline john_whey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2020, 11:23:40 pm »
Three months later

Hi there, it took me some time to post again but certain things have unfolded...

Yeah, I took it slow @Jaguar and just continued with my life. Had some stressful weeks at work and basically did nothing but some household chores, watch TV and sleep. On that: I started cooking for my gf because she also comes home late from work and afterwards spends two hours at the gym. So one day I thought I prep some food for her, so we could spend some time cuddling in front of the TV and it just became a normal everyday thing (Yeah I know, just normal modern couple things, but I never cooked before really...)

@DidYouLikeMySunglasses Yeah, I was worried at first if she would leave me for someone more muscular but it seems that she is more into me than ever before. So I actually do think that we are on the same page.

@spar1988 Every day that passes I am more sure that I actually want her to become bigger. Now after a few months of her new routine her body really noticeably changed and I LOVE IT! She now looks like one of those cross fit girls. Her abs are more pronounced than ever before, even with a little layer of added fat (She is bulking... hard). And her arms... I just love to squeeze them. They are so strong and thick. I am drooling when think about her physique. Never thought that I would find this attractive someday. And at this point I think it is fair to say that she already is stronger than me :woohoo:

Now the big news: Yes I found out that she is indeed taking steroids. Anavar so something. She ensured me that these are the safest ones to take and that she uses them responsibly and with the help of her personal trainer. I still don't know what to think of it but I really do want the results. And as it seems her health is not in danger. The only bad sign was that she didn't tell me until I found them when I packed some snacks in her gym bag. What do you guys think of all this?

Now that I know, do you still want to be updated? Because I really enjoy anonymously sharing my experiences. Oh and of course you can also ask me some questions if you would like!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2020, 01:09:39 am »
Interesting turn. I wonder how things will continue.

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 05:31:50 am »
Wow 3 months on anavar that’s impressive. So at least a 12 week cycle. If I was you I would be asking what sort of time frame is she planning on taking anavar for as if she continues 12 weeks+ on anavar is normally when the voice and other bodily functions can start undergoing some light masculinisation. Not try to scare you or anything. By the sounds of it your women growing bigger then you is a high point for you so maybe her voice dropping will be fun for you also.

Just keep a eye for more body hair growth maybe more sweating and also a risk of acne braking out on places like her back or face.

As always best of luck to you friend and I hope to hear more from you soon.

Offline john_whey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2020, 12:32:21 am »
A little update for you there! So as I said, J and I (mostly I) were a bit tired because of work and Josie also from her vigorous lifting. This led to the fact that we didn't have much sexual contact the last few weeks (Well over a month). I noticed a shift in our relationship. Normally I get horny and want to get Josie into bed but these days she always wanted to get me there. I still was tired and so she told me that she is doing it herself then. It went on like this for the last few weeks basically. Now that I see the light on the end of the tunnel and my shifts normalized I became more active again. So why am I writing this? Well, yesterday we finally had sex again and it was a wild ride. She was so dominant and just completely took over. That never happened before. She has always been a shy girl even while in bed. I always had to ask for her to be on top for a bit. Just WOW. I still don't know what to say.

And I haven't even started rambling about her muscles. They just felt so good. Sometimes while she was on top, she hit a double biceps pose and I worshiped those meaty balls that sat on her arms. Her perfect rock hard abs were dripping with sweat which I licked off my fingers after touching them... And I could just go on and on talking about it but I have something else to tell you concerning physical changes. I told you that she had a sort of micro clitoris that I normally had a hard time finding. I thought that it became bigger but wasn't sure. Well now I am. It is still tiny and I can hardly make it out but when she gets horny it is definitely bigger now than it was. Almost like a small marble. I had so much fun flicking it and for the first time feeling something there. So yeah there I am... four months after making my first post, suspecting her taking steroids and being terrified of it, now enjoying the results/side effects. Any thoughts?

@spar1988 To be honest I don't know her cycles or if she was on it the whole time or when she stops or has stopped. I now do know she does take it and it makes me worry a tiny bit but I do know now that she does take it responsibly. I think it is still strange to talk about this with me so she avoids it a bit. But I guess I have to give her time.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  HELP! Girlfriend might be taking roids!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View