Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577397 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 April 30, 2024, 11:28:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP  (Read 100378 times)

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lifes Changes
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2014, 02:36:20 am »
Time for Jen to put Keith in a dress and stick him with the strap.

You know that's what he secretly hopes for while he does the house chores!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2014, 02:36:20 am »

Offline THPD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2014, 06:22:15 pm »
....or maybe Jen clit grow penis size , so he will be able to use keith like she use to .... :)

Ranger1

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2014, 11:55:04 pm »
CH 13-5
Pam
I can’t seem to control my excitement.  I’m acting worse than as if I’m a teenager again, going out on my first date!  I don’t understand why I’m so attracted to her, but I am.   I feel that it must have something to do with her power.  The strength of her grip was well beyond any man I’ve met, even Scott.   Scott could hardly dent my biceps, yet Jen flattened them with ease. In addition to her power, I find her beauty to be striking, and her physique is the most muscular I had ever seen. I just can’t wait to see her today for my private personal training session.

I’m over a half hour early, due to my nervousness and rushing to get here.  I take my time changing.  I wear my pretty pink sports bra and a tight pair of shorts.  I put on a white long sleeved t-shirt over my sports bra to cover my badly bruised arms.  It’s really thin and light weight and does a nice job of still showing off my physique.  My muscles bounce and stretch the fabric.  I loosen up and stretch out before my session, per Jen’s instructions.  Finally, it’s time for my appointment!  I practically run to Jen’s office and knock at her door.

I can’t get over her height as she greets me at her office door.  A gasp of excitement escapes me as I look up to her.  She’s so tall!  She has a sweat suit on, covering her muscles, but I can still see that she is huge and really built.  Her massiveness and hour-glass physique are quite evident despite her full clothing.

I can’t seem to speak, as I just look up at her in awe.  She allows me a few seconds of my reverence before she gets to business. “Have a seat Pam” she smiles down at me.  She is so confident and so in control.  I sit down on the chair.  I feel myself trembling all over my body with nervous excitement.  I feel my heart thumping like a drum within my chest.  I don’t say a word; I wait for her to continue. “I just want to get the billing and the schedule straight, before we start” She smiles at me again as she speaks.  I feel that she is seducing me.  Can she sense my attraction to her?  “You are scheduled for one individual PT session and two group PT sessions a week Pam.  I have you grouped with three novice male bodybuilders for your group sessions.  They should challenge you.  Then you are on your own twice a week.  I want you on a five day a week workout schedule.”  “That sounds really good Jen!” I respond.  My enthusiasm is obvious.

“There is one more detail. “ Jen continues.  With your elite membership you have three options for your individual PT session.  The basic option is $100 for the hour.  With this option I wear a sweat suit like I have on.  This is less distractive to other gym members.  However, I think you may prefer the other options” She smiles at me again.  This time I blush a bit.  She is definitely seducing me!  I feel tongue tied and just anxiously wait for her to continue. “The next option costs $125 and I wear a short sleeve polo shirt and knee length shorts.  This option is more popular than the basic”  “What’s the third option?”  I ask.  I know exactly what I’m hoping for.  “The third option is quite expensive, but my most dedicated clients do swear by it.”  She chuckles a bit and pauses briefly before continuing.  She looks me directly in the eyes, her facial expression and body language exhibiting bold confidence and superiority.  “This option costs $200.  I wear a muscle shirt and tiny poser shorts.  Most of my muscles are visible the entire workout” I can't help from blushing deep red.  My heart now feels like a hammer, rapidly slamming against my chest.  I know this is what I want.  But can I admit it, and sign up for it?  I feel like a scared little girl.  Jen helps me along.  “I’m pretty sure you know what you really want Pam.  Am I right?”  She smiles at me knowingly. She is confident and in control.  I follow her lead.  “Y-yes Jen” Why am I stuttering?  “O-option three p-please.” “That will be $320 a week Pam for the three sessions.  Hand me your credit card please and we’ll get this setup.”

Jen stands up and removes her sweatshirt.  She is massive, enormous, beyond huge!  She is wearing a low cut muscle shirt.  How did she know I would choose this option? Am I that obvious?  Her boulder sized shoulders and most of her broad thick pectoral muscle are revealed.  The muscle shirt does not quite reach her waist, allowing a peek at her deeply cut abdominals.   She flexes her arms.  Her arms are to die for. Her biceps, triceps and forearms are each mind bending in their own right and compete for my full attention; I can’t decide which are the more spectacular. She is by far the most muscular human being I have ever encountered.  “You like what you see Pam?”  She looks down at me.  She sees my reaction.  She can read my mind.  I nod to her in affirmation. “You’re amazing Jen!” I offer in awe.

Jen flips off her sandals and removes her sweat pants.  Her giant sweeping quads take over my view.  “Wow!”  I gasp. I spot an amazingly thick and powerful raised vein that runs over her foot, up along the front of her calf and continuing the over the inside of her muscular meaty thigh, all the way up into her posers.  “Oh my God!” I gasp again.  I look to her other leg and see a similar type vein.  “Are your arms still bruised and sore?” Jen asks, bringing me back to the business at hand.  “Yes” I admit.  “But I can still workout.”  “Good” she says, leading me out the door and into the gym.  “It’s a long workout routine.  I’ll work with you for an hour with the free weights, and I have instructions for you to continue on your own for an hour with the machines.  Then you need to get in at least 45 minutes of cardio.”

Ranger1

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2014, 06:13:56 pm »
CH 14-1
Keith

As I drive to work this morning I can’t stop thinking about Pam.  Every morning last week she had used me to pleasure her, and I so hope she continues it this week.   I feel like my tongue and jaws are getting strong and I'm really good at it.  I love being close up with her hard muscled body.  I stop at the gourmet coffee shop and pick up a cup her favorite coffee.  I hope she is wearing sleeveless today, I have missed seeing and touching her biceps.  I don’t understand why she has been wearing long sleeved dresses all the time.

“Good Morning Pam!  Here’s your coffee and paper.”   I place the items on her desk for her, noticing with disappointment that she is wearing long sleeves again today.  I want to ask why, but it none of my business really.
“Good morning Lil One.  Thanks for the coffee!  How is my little cutie today?”  I blush at the compliments as I cheerfully respond.  “I feel wonderful today Pam.  I’m so happy to be back to work and see you!”  She stands up, rising over 6’ tall in her high heels. I feel so small and fragile, as she approaches me. She’s so tall and muscular.  I notice her lower forearms are revealed, and I see several of her raised veins popping out over the steely muscles. She’s so strong.  I wish so bad I could see more of her arms.

She gives be a powerful hug.  I feel my slender body fold into her strong embrace, relishing the solid granite hardness surrounding me.  It feels good.  I exhale a long deep sigh of delight. “Is my Lil One eager to pleasure me this morning?” She stares down at me. She knows my answer.  I blush beet red in embarrassment as my heart my heart pounds rapidly in excitement.  “Oh yes Pam!” I blurt out like a child seeking candy.  “I’ve been looking forward to it all morning!”

Driving home, I think of how I will handle myself with Jen and Jeff tonight.  I feel intensely jealous of Jeff who is coming over for a session with Jen tonight.  It’s bad enough when the women come over, but with the guys it’s just totally humiliating.  They do not care in the least that they are cheating on me, right in front of me.

“When will dinner be ready Lil-One?”  Jen’s deep voice booms and resonates throughout the house.  “About 30 minutes.” I reply.  I feel that my voice sounds so mousey in comparison.  “What’s for dinner? Lil-One?”  Jeff asks.  I feel like he is mocking me, but there is nothing I can do but answer his request.  “Shrimp, with rice and spinach.”  I answer timidly and tersely. I can’t stand that I act so afraid and that my voice sounds so mousey. “I heard you’re such a good cook, Lil-One, and I love shrimp. I’m expecting a delicious dinner. Don’t let us down.”  Jeff sounds so condescending, I feel like lashing out.  Instead I take it as a compliment. “Thanks Jeff” I squeak. “I’ll do my best”

“We’ll be downstairs in my private gym, Lil-One.”  Jen called out.  Her voice commands immediate attention. “Please holler down to us when dinner is ready.  Then head straight to the gym for your workout.  We’ll serve ourselves.  I’ll see you later tonight.”  I view them from behind as they walk towards the stairway.  Both of them are wearing skimpy thin muscle shirts and posers, exposing nearly their entire muscled physiques.  Jeff is a good size guy.  He is really muscular and toned.  Not of bodybuilder caliber but really impressive.  Jen is just enormous.  Her huge physique dwarfs him.  Nearly 6’8 in her heels, she towers over him.  She seems nearly twice his width at the shoulders and impossibly thicker.  Her rugged 21 inch plus biceps make Jeff’s otherwise impressive 16 inch guns look slender and weak in comparison.

They stop at the head of the stairway and I continue to study them.  Jeff moves both his hands to Jen’s right biceps muscle.  Jen flexes her arm in response, her muscles bulging and veins popping so unbelievably powerfully. It’s a sight to behold.  My hand reaches under my pants and I begin rubbing my cock as it hardens; while I lustily stare at Jen’s muscles exploding in mighty beauty within Jeff’s hungry worshipping fingers.  God my cock has got so small, it’s pathetic.  None the less, I massage it and begin to stroke it.   I listen to Jeff’s loud moan of arousal and begin to quietly moan myself, as I stroke with more rigor and excitement.  “Mmmmmmmmmm” Jeff moans again, louder and unabashed; so open and outright with his arousal.  “Jen, you are so fucking huge and hard!” The devout reverence and praise are clearly evident in his voice.   “C’mon downstairs baby” Jen purrs in her husky sexy tone.  I take a few steps forward, remaining out of sight, as they start down the stairs.  I watch their calves bulge and flair with each step, as I continue to stroke myself.  I quietly moan again as I see the gorgeously thick veins appear on Jen’s calves.   I stroke myself to climax as they continue down the stairs together.

Ranger1

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2014, 11:37:38 pm »
CH 14-1
Keith
I arrive at the gym, and I’m able to finally block my angry and jealous thoughts of Jen and Jeff out of my mind.  My workouts have been really good lately and I’m definitely getting stronger and adding more muscle.  The medication is working.  I’ve got myself in an awesome frame of mind for another intense workout.

I start with my back workout and I feel strong.  I add 10 pounds to my previous weight for lateral pull downs, and add five pounds more to my dumbbell rows routine.  My entire back workout goes well and I’m so proud of my added strength and endurance.  I move to the cable machine to start a set of seated cable biceps curls. My biceps are already somewhat pumped from my back workout.  I look at my arms with approval.  There is a small biceps showing and a nice vein running down the middle.  I also have three raised veins running along my forearm.  Not bad, I’m coming back.  It’s time to really pump these babies up.  I add five more pounds to the machine than last time.

As I sit down, I notice that Robbie is at the gym again, and he is walking towards this same machine. He is wearing a muscle man’s shirt again.  Not the really bold black color that he wore last time.  Today the color is light blue providing a much softer look, but it’s actually skimpier; cut really thin and narrow at his shoulders and lower at his chest. Robbie is definitely not shy with showing off his body.  I know from last time, however, that he is worthy of showing off.  Those triceps were amazing.  I also notice he’s wearing black sweat pants again.  I guess he doesn’t care about showing off his legs.

As I start my first set, I realize that Robbie is heading right toward me. I become nervous; afraid that he remembers me and is going to confront me about gaping at him last week.   Instead, Robbie reaches up and grips the mounted raised bar that is adjacent to me at the station.  He begins to stretch out, seemingly unaware that I am even present. I feel a sigh of relief.   As I continue with my first set, I realize that I can study him from the corner of my right eye, without being noticed at all.  I begin to compare his body with mine.  I have that jealous feeling again that the weasel is bigger and much more muscular than me despite my gains; possibly much stronger than me too.

I study his arms as I rest in between sets.  They do not seem any bigger than mine.  OK, maybe a little bigger but indeed, they do look kind of slender and ordinary as mine have become.  As I start my second set, I notice the veins that begin to gradually protrude along his arms as his stretching become more strenuous. The first few visible veins appear along his forearms.  They are soon complimented with a long vein running over his biceps.  It seems like every few seconds a new vein emerges, and that the veins that were already present are thickening and becoming even more pronounced.  I continue with my curls, inspecting my pumped up arms with one eye and comparing Robbie’s transforming arms with my other.  I feel like I’m memorizing his vascularity, noting the exact location and path of each new vein that emerges and continually reassessing the length and thickness of all of them.  I realize that I’m impulsively trying to keep count of all the veins on his arms, and I can’t stop myself.  What the fuck is wrong with me?  By the end of my second set Robbie’s arms are slightly pumped, glistening with a light sweat and covered in veins.  He has many more protruding veins than I have, especially on his forearms.  And his veins are so much thicker and more pronounced, making his arms appear bigger and more powerful.  My veins now seem really thin and sparsely located in comparison.

As I begin my third set, it is obvious to me that Robbie’s slightly pumped arms are without a doubt bigger than my fully pumped arms.  Fuck! His arms are at least an inch bigger than mine.  How could I have possibly thought we were the same size?  I notice a faint raised vein beginning to emerge, crisscrossing over his slightly flared triceps.  I slyly angle my head a little more towards him as I curl.  I feel I need a better view now, as his arms are clearly dominating mine.  A second raised vein appears over his triceps which is now sharply flared.  His arms are getting more pumped, and look even bigger. Fuck, they are at least two inches bigger than mine! They look so strong!  My emotion of jealousy is changing to a mix of jealously and envy.  Definitely more envy. I am wishing my arms were like his!  I would kill for his vascularity!  Such masculinity and power!  I finish my third set and rest before my last.  I angle my view even more towards Robbie; as much as I can without being obvious. I don’t need to look at both myself and Robbie and compare any longer. There is no comparison. He is vastly superior.  His muscular presence dominates the area.  I feel skinny, weak and emasculated being right next to him.  I’m suddenly feeling ashamed and embarrassed of my own puny physique.   As I start my last set, my eyes remain inconspicuously focused on Robbie.  I make a lengthy and thorough final assessment of his lean hard muscular arms, fully memorizing the final image of his mind boggling vascularity.  My emotions turn from envy to outright respect of this muscle man.  I timidly spy a quick view of his face.  Why did I ever think his glasses were nerdy?  They have the look of style and intelligence.  His face is handsome and his look is of extreme confidence.  He must be a high powered business man or something. I remember from school he was really smart.  I finish up my set unable to look at myself, feeling meek and diminished within his powerful presence. I can’t help from taking in one last admiring glimpse of Robbie, as I get up and walk towards the dumbbell rack.

I’m able to concentrate again, being away from Robbie as I work through my dumbbell curls.  I increase my dumbbells by 5 pounds and decide to do five sets rather than four.  If anything I feel inspired by Robbie.  I want arms like his!  I want that vascularity!  I’m able to look at myself again and feel happy about the small biceps bulge that is appearing in my arms.  It’s definitely growing!

I find a bench right in from of the mirror to begin my final exercise; concentration curls.  Again I decide on five sets.  I want to see these biceps grow!  And they do grow, shaping like small lemons as I work through my sets with impeccable form.  As I begin my fifth and final set, I look into the mirror and I see the close-up reflection of the muscle man standing directly behind me.  It’s Robbie again.  He begins a set of barbell curls.  I am barely able to control the gasp of astonishment that escapes me, as I behold his fascinating display of spectacular muscle growth and ultra-extreme definition and vascularity. By the time Robbie is progressing through his third repetition, the transformation of his body is impossibly amazing; far beyond my wildest imagination of how muscular he just might be.  “Holy Fuck!” I whisper in my suppressed gasp.  My eyes are glued to his reflection and I time my own reps to synchronize with his so that I follow him perfectly.  I really like following his lead.  He’s such an inspiration.  As he slowly raises the bar during each repetition, all of the muscles throughout every inch of his upper body grow and ripple with striking definition.  His forearms and biceps appear to double in size each time the bar approaches midpoint. Thick chords of muscle bulge in his forearms, further complimented by numerous thick, powerful overlaying veins.  His biceps swell into baseball sized balls of muscle, peaking perfectly like a jagged mountain top and enhanced by a long thick vein running the entire length along the middle of the arm and up and over his shoulder.  His shoulders thicken by at least an inch all around; expanding, rounding and bulging into small boulders of sharply shredded striated muscle.  The number of cuts that line and shred his shoulders is countless and absolutely stunning; beginning with just a few at the start of the repetition but then increasing in both sharpness and quantity like rippling waves as he raises the bar.  By the fifth rep the sight becomes even more amazing as a single powerful raised vein emerges on the front on both shoulders; thickening with each subsequent rep while horizontally sweeping across the biceps vein and the vertical striations of each rippling shoulder.  Similar to his shoulders, both of his pectoral muscles thicken by at least an inch forming into a crisp dense plated shape resembling an anatomy chart.  The entire outline of each pectoral muscle is clearly etched, and a deep cleavage is evident in the middle.  Each time he raises the bar, his pectorals first take shape as a smooth plate of muscle, and then aggressively transform into a rippling shredded mass, as dozens of sharp horizontal cuts and cords form and line across the muscle.

I complete my set at the exact same time as Robbie and continue to gape intently at his image in the mirror.  Luckily nobody can tell that I’m staring at him; not even Robbie himself.   I’m in absolute awe of him.  Robbie is an awesome bodybuilder! I realize I am hard and fully erect.  Fuck!  I have never got hard looking at a guy before, what the fuck is going on!  I know what’s going on, and I admit to myself.  I wish I looked like him.  I want to build my body like his.  I want muscles and vascularity like his. I want his masculinity and powerful presence.

Robbie looks relatively normal again as he rests, with his muscles reducing back to a moderately pumped state.  His vascularity is still pretty extreme, but not at the incredible surging state it reached while he was curling.  It’s fascinating to me how at rest and moderately pumped that Robbie looks like a well-muscled jock, but once he is lifting hard he transforms into a light weight bodybuilder.  I need to see this again to believe it!  My heart is pounding in anticipation and fierce desire. I find myself hoping that Robbie will stay there and lift for some more sets, as I so need to see his astonishing muscles again. Then a thought comes to my mind.  I instinctively dart to the dumbbell rack and grab a pair of much lighter dumbbells. I’ll need to continue lifting if I’m going to watch Robbie.  I sit back down at my bench.  These dumbbells are light enough that I can continue indefinitely.

Seconds later, my wishes are answered as Robbie begins another set.  I start my own set immediately after he starts his and I follow him precisely, one repetition behind him.  Oh my god how I love following Robbie's lead!  I’m in awe of him and imagine myself building up my muscles and vascularity just like his. I know what to expect this time; so rather than be shocked; I feel I can instead savor and enjoy the same sensational display of muscle. I was so wrong!  Robbie’s first few reps showed the same level of muscularity and vascularity emerge, that he climaxed at during his previous set.  I stare at Robbie intensely trying to take in his forearms, biceps, shoulders and pectorals at the same time, capturing their best features at just the right moment as the muscles stunningly transform during each slow and deliberate repetition.  By the fourth rep he is showing new levels of size, definition and vascularity.  His biceps seem to be growing upward like towers, and more veins are emerging all over them.  I gasp out loudly during his fifth rep, unable to control myself this time, as the sight of his astonishing progressive biceps growth overwhelms me.  I hear my mousy voice escaping through my lips, but I’m too mesmerized in awe to suppress it. “Oh my God” I squeak out in my gasp.  I’m sure I was heard, even above the music.  In addition to his biceps peak towering even higher, there are now over a half dozen thick powerful veins covering each biceps.  Some veins run the length of the biceps and some are crisscrossing.  Robbie holds the rep for a brief second; his biceps exploding at full peak and the veins surging and thickening before my eyes.  He stares down at his arms, clearly in admiration of their current condition. “Fuck!” I squeak again; my gasp is drawn out in a moaning tone this time, causing a couple of nearby lifters to give me strange looks.  I realize I am now positioned at the very front edge of the bench, leaning forward towards the mirror, drawn like a magnet to Robbie’s commanding image, needing to get the closest possible view.

As he works through his final few reps, I notice that there are now two thick veins sweeping each of his thickly shredded shoulders, with a few thin raised veins crisscrossing between them. And they continue onward, snaking a path over his pectoral muscles!  All of his muscles are now proudly flagged with the overpowering masculinity and boldness of extreme vascularity.  The image becomes sensory overload for me.   Robbie is the ultimate muscle man that I so desperately want to be!  “Wooooooowwww!!!!”  I gasp in wonderment and devotion as Robbie progresses through an excruciatingly slow final rep.  I’m fixated on his biceps, shoulders and pectorals.  My voice sounds more like a squeal than a squeak this time and it carries on for the full five or six seconds of his ever so slow repetition.  His eyes turn to me.  “Fuck no!” I whisper to myself in alarm. “He heard me!”  I realize I have stopped lifting.  I’m just sitting at the edge of the bench, leaned forward and gaping at his image with my eyes bulging and my mouth wide open. I notice a couple of other lifters looking right at me. Robbie stares at me in the eyes.  His face turns to a proud knowing smile.  His muscular body is reflecting sheer dominance, strength and control of our area.  I see our reflections together in the mirror now for the first time.  I feel horror.! Oh my God!  I look like a skinny scared little wimp menacing and distracting the presence of a true muscle God!   I feel like he's expanding and I'm shrinking!  He holds his final rep for a few seconds as he stares me down. All of his muscles are fully exploded, bursting out with frightfully enormous power and dangerous fury. His thick veins pulse and surge and snake angrily above the muscles, as if their in rage. I feel terror!  I am blushing beet red and my heart is racing frantically.  I can’t meet Robbie’s eyes any longer.  The dominance , power and threat of his image are too much for me to take and I submissively look down to the floor.  I feel panic!  I feel fear.! I grab all my dumbbells and return them to the rack as quickly as I can, with my head down preventing eye contact with anyone.  My face is burning in embarrassment. I race to the locker room with the intent of leaving the gym as fast as I can.

Ranger1

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 10:28:35 pm »
15-1
Pam

I can’t believe how hard and strong my muscles have gotten since I’ve been training with Jen.  My biceps are fully healed and they have grown another ½ inch bigger. 15 ½ inches!!   And they are so much denser and harder now.   I doubt they would yield so easily to Jen’s grip.  I look at the time and I’m an hour early for my appointment.  I’ll do some extra cardio and warm ups.  My energy level is soaring!

I notice lots of heads turning towards me as I make my way through the gym.  My cute sleeveless pink top leaves very little to the imagination, as my deltoids, pectorals, arms and lower abdominals are fully revealed.  I notice a few guys just can’t keep their eyes off of me.  And a few women too ….  I chuckle to myself in admiration.   I just love how I command such respect and admiration.  My monster veins begin to emerge as I work through my warm ups.  God my arms look so sexy hot! I take a long look at myself in the mirror.  My reflection is awesome!  I’m so beautiful and powerful at the same time.   No wonder so many people around me are getting aroused.

A woman moves to the station next to me.  She can’t keep her eyes off of me.  I notice a guy doing the same thing on the other side of me.  He’s working out with light dumbbells, but his eyes are locked on my muscles. I feel all warmed up now.  What the hell, I’ll give these two admirers a little show.  I angle myself to give them both their best possible view.  Then I slowly begin a double biceps flex.  My biceps burst into balls of iron.  Several veins pop out and surge above my skin.  First I look over at the man and stare him down.  He  immediately blushes and bows his head.  He is looks so timid and humiliated!  Then I turn to the woman and look her in the eyes.  She just continues to stare back at my arms in lust.  I squeeze the flex harder, causing my biceps peaks to grow a little bigger and more veins to emerge.  She gasps in desire.  It’s obvious she wants me really bad. 

She steps towards me, her lust and passion showing on her face.  “May I please feel?” she quietly whispers to me.  Her eyes and her voice are both begging in desperation. She is not my type, but I feel kind today.  At least she is brave, compared to that cowardly man.  I move one of my biceps towards her trembling hands and invite her to cop a feel.  “Just a quick one" I warn.  I’m so in command of her.  “Mmmmmm” she whispers in a soft moan.”  “Oh my god, it’s so big and hard!” Her hands and fingers are so small and delicate; they struggle to grasp at the bulk and expanse of my muscle mass. She hungrily presses and feels along my biceps peak, and then traces one of my monster veins.  She whispers another quiet moan of delight.   I give her a brief smile approving her worship, and then look back at the man.  He is sneaking a look at us.  He can’t hide the jealousy in his eyes or the bulge in his crotch.  I stare him down again and reduce him to looking back down at the floor.  What a wimp!

“I’ve got to start my workout now.” I assert as I end my pose and drop my arms to my sides. “Awwww” She sighs in disappointment.  “Thanks for letting me feel; your muscles are so amazing!”  She praises.  I thank her and head towards Jen’s office.  Soon it will be my turn to be the one in complete awe and lust.  My heart races in anticipation of seeing Jen.  Maybe this time she will let me touch and feel her godly muscles!

Ranger1

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2014, 09:26:29 pm »
15-2
Pam

It’s exactly 3:00pm as I knock on the door.  I am so ready for an awesome workout, and I’m thirsting in desire to see Jen and her magnificent physique again.  “Come in Pam!”  Jen’s powerful voice booms from within her office.  The depth and richness of her voice send shivers down my spine. I love her voice.

I open the door and my jaw drops as my mouth opens completely wide.  An overwhelming and shocking first glance causes me to gasp in awe.  "Oh my God!"  I then feel compelled to study her head to toe. I start by looking down at Jen’s feet and slowly work my way up to her eyes.  My eyes and my mind are in ultimate adoration of this magnificent and exotic sight before me.  Jen is wearing a tiny black bikini and black sandals with high stiletto heels.  She stands before me at least 6 foot nine inches tall; with by far the most muscular physique I have ever seen in my life.  She is beautiful!  She is huge and ripped! She is all powerful.  She is a GOD! Her muscles are pumped to enormous proportions, and her vascularity is off the charts!  “Oh my God Jen, you look awesome” I gasp again. “You’re arms are so huge …”  “You’re chest is amazing … so wide and thick … ” “And your veins!  They’re like ropes!  They’re everywhere!”  I realize I am babbling mindlessly like an infatuated fool as my eyes continue to take her in.  Her bikini top can’t be more than an inch or so in height, just enough to cover her nipples and no more.  Her bottom is also tiny, revealing a really big bulge behind it. God she’s packed in there!  I feel drawn to her even more.   I want to move to her and touch her so badly it aches.  I feel my nerves shivering throughout my body, as my heart races and pounds heavily against my chest. I know now, the experience of being completely lost in love.

Jen suddenly interrupts my babbling and infatuation.  Looking back up at her eyes, I realize she looks really angry.  “I’ve been practicing my posing routine.  I hope you don’t mind if I train you in my posing suit today Pam.”  Jen purrs huskily her deep voice sounding so sexy, while at the same time her eyes and facial expression look so angry. She pauses and then she speaks again.  “I thought I instructed you to wear long sleeves at all times Pam?  Did you not understand me?” Her voice is so commanding and with such a fierce edge, that I suddenly feel terrified. What I have I done?  “I-I’m s-so s-sorry J-Jen” My voice falters in my state of panic and fear; I tremble and stutter. “I t-thought you m-meant just until I h-healed.”  I’m practically crying as I squeak out my apologetic reply.  Jen steps to her locker and pulls out a sweat shirt. “Put this on!” She orders. Her voice resonates powerfully, dominating the room.  I cower briefly in hesitation before taking the sweatshirt. “Now!” She bellows.  I react instantly, and grasp the sweatshirt and hurriedly put it on.  It’s much too big for me and I look like an idiot, but I do what I am told.

“We will discuss this incident back in my office after your workout.” Jen continues.  Her stern demeanor is unnerving.  “Now let’s get going, it’s time to work your muscles to failure!”   I follow her into the gym.

Ranger1

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2014, 09:13:39 pm »
Chapter 15-3

Jen

“You worked so hard Pam, I’m really proud of you!  You’re getting so much stronger!”   My deep voice commands her attention and respect.  Pam blushes shyly and smiles, girlishly accepting my compliments.  “Thanks Jen, I feel much stronger” she responds.  “You’re such an awesome trainer” Her voice gushes with admiration and praise. I notice her eyes are fixated on my rippling arms while I remove the plates from the bar and return them to the rack.  She continues to babble out compliments to me.  “I love training with you Jen!”  “You make me so much better! There is no doubt she is infatuated by my radiant beauty, my magnificent physique and my overwhelming power.  I feel the urge to test the limits of her desires.  I can tell that she lusts for me 100 times more than she ever felt for Keith.   

I flex my arm hard as I place the last barbell onto the rack, while spying Pam out of the corner of my eye.  Her eyes stare hungrily at my rapidly expanding biceps as it powerfully bulges upward into the size of a cantaloupe.  She lustfully licks at her lips and takes a step directly towards it, as if she’s being drawn in by a magnet. She seems unaware of her surroundings and the people around her, as she takes another step towards me. I quickly pivot to face her and strike an imposing double biceps pose, right before her eyes. My arms erupt like mountains causing Pam to gasp in awe and drawing the attention of several people in our vicinity. “Oh my God Jen.“  “Can I touch please?”  Her hands begin to rise upward toward each of my enormous biceps.  She licks her lips again in anticipation.  “No!”  I command.  “Not now!” She can’t hide her deep disappointment as she timidly brings her hands back to her sides, and bows her head in humiliation.  She appears about to cry. “You have your workout to finish Pam!”  I continue.  “You need to focus!” “I’m so sorry Jen.” She whimpers.  She’s definitely crying now. “I’m so sorry.”  I place two of my fingers under her chin and lift her head so that she meets my eyes.  I undoubtedly command her.  I own her. She looks up to me longingly and so submissively, waiting for me to speak.  I break the moment of silence.  “Pull yourself together Pam.  Get an hour of cardio in, and then meet me in my office.”  She responds immediately and heads to the stair master.

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2014, 04:00:57 pm »
I couldn't wait anymore so I did my own next chapter on my personal computer. ;) for personal use.

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2014, 05:05:52 pm »
 :rock: SWA
I couldn't wait anymore so I did my own next chapter on my personal computer. ;) for personal use.

Why bother telling us if you're not going to share,?

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2014, 02:12:58 am »
No my story, it belongs to Ranger 1.

I suppose I could PM it to you?

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2014, 01:12:39 pm »
That sounds good but ask the OP if he minds you doing a chapter

Offline topad9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2014, 09:08:00 pm »
I shouldn't have mentioned it.  I don't think its right fo me to even mention it.  Should have kept it to myself.

Ranger 1 is the master.

I will shut up now and be good.

Ranger1

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2014, 07:55:36 pm »
15-4

Pam

I decide to do a full hour on the Stair Master for my cardio.  The workout is strenuous and exhausting.   I feel like I have sweat out five pounds!  Now it’s time to cool down for a bit.  The heavy sweatshirt that Jen made me wear is totally soaked and uncomfortable as it clings to me.  I know my arms are ripped to shreds inside these cumbersome sleeves and should instead be proudly revealed and worshipped.  I flex my biceps and feel them tighten and grow, stretching the wet sleeves.  I feel lean, and ripped and powerful!  I'm exhilarated from my workout!  I roll my sleeves up a few inches along my forearm arms.  I begin to tense and relax my forearms a few times, watching my muscles form and the first few veins begin to protrude and bulge. Oh yes!  My arms are hot!  I continue a moment until my forearm transforms into an astonishing network of protruding veins covering lean rippling muscles.  I need to reveal more of this!  I roll up my sleeves even further, uncovering most of my forearms.  I spot a few nearby people sneaking peeks at them.  My arms are no doubt glorious and demanding of worship!  I clench both my fists as hard as I can, holding my flex.  I rotate my arms left and right so that I can see both my  anterior and posterior development.   Both sides are equally vascular and shredded!  I continue flexing my right forearm.  I begin absent mindedly stroking along the veins with the fingers of my left hand, as  I alternate flexing and relaxing my right forearm.  My muscles and veins feel so good to the touch. The sensation of the hardness and thickness is wonderful as a dreamily adore myself.  Finally I break my trance.  There are a half dozen people staring at me!  I stare back at them and they all look down. So intimidated of me with my powerful  rippling forearms!

I realize I’m supposed to meet Jen in her office now. Shit – I hope I’m not late.  I rush to her office and knock at the door. “Is that you Pam?”  Jen’s deep voice thunders.  “Yes” I reply excitedly.  I no longer feel strong and intimidating. I’m reduced instead, to an overly excited horny little girl.  I pull down the sleeves of my sweat shirt, fully revealing my arms, as Jen requires. “C’mon in Pam!” Jen commands.  “And close the door behind you!”  As I enter the office, I see Jen and another woman.  Both are scantily clad in tiny bikinis revealing nearly their entire bodies to behold.  The woman with Jen is clearly a bodybuilder and stunningly beautiful.  She looks to be similar of my height and build with beautiful blond hair and blue eyes.  I am frozen in front of the door gaping at the two of them, not sure how to proceed.  Jen laughs at my predicament.  “Pam, I’d like you to meet Diane.  She is another client and friend of mine.  Come over here and join us!”

15-5

Jen

I cannot help from smirking as I watch Pam walk towards us.  She looks as obedient as a little puppy.  Her insatiable infatuation and devout admiration of me is just so obvious. She can’t hide her deep lust for my superior body and power.  I know she is ready to totally submit to me.  It’s the beginning of payback time for her affair with Keith! 

Pam stands facing me on my left side while Diane remains to my right.  Pam is staring at my 22 inch biceps.  She can’t help from licking her lips as she intently stares at the biggest, most muscular arms she has ever seen. She is speechless and awestruck, awaiting my direction. 

“Diane, please remove my bikini top for me.”  I softly purr with a sexy and seductive voice that also exudes power and commands respect.  Diane responds immediately, obedient and honored to serve.  She is such a gorgeous slave! I flex my pectorals, powerfully expanding my wide thick chest.  I proudly watch as my huge plates of muscle further thicken and ripple with dense definition. The cleavage between my pectorals must be 3 inches deep!  I release and pump a few times while watching the lusciously thick veins protrude like snakes along my chest and shoulders.  My fingers move to trace and feel the muscles and veins.  “Mmmmm” I sigh in admiration of myself, as I adore the look and feel of my magnificent chest.  Diane and Pam both have their eyes locked to my pectorals.  I hear their soft moans of arousal.  I sense their burning desire.

I reach out and softly grasp Diane at the back of her head.  I nudge her face ever so slightly in the direction of my hard nipple.  She knows exactly what to do.  Without hesitation, she thrusts herself towards me.  She buries her entire face against my pectoral and takes my nipple into her mouth.  She sucks and licks deliciously with her mouth and tongue while her hands wander all over the muscles of my upper body; pressing and feeling my powerful muscles and veins.  Her breathing gets louder and hotter in her excitement.  She grasps my bicep and digs in hard with her fingers.  I know what she wants, and flex my biceps slightly to tease her.  “Pleeeeaasse!!!” she begs, moaning her plead while still sucking on my nipple.  I flex it hard for her and she responds with a long erotic moan.  Her body trembles as she squeezes with all her strength along  my impossibly hard and enormous biceps.

I look over to Pam, and catch her licking her lips and rubbing at her crotch!  Her hand is inside her shorts!   Pam immediately looks down at the floor in shame, pulling her hand out from within her shorts. I lift her chin so that she is looking up at me again.  “I know you love me Pam.” My voice is erotically sexy as I state the obvious.  My superiority over her is glaring. She nods her response in silence, other than other panting breaths of excitement. I reach over to her and softly grab the back of her head, exactly as I did with Diane.  I’m pretty sure she will follow suit.  I start to nudge her face in the direction of my unattended nipple, but there is no need.  Pam thrusts like a wild animal towards me!  I am delighted with joy!  She copies Diane exactly, burying her face in my chest and sucking at my nipple.  She grasps my biceps and shoulder cap with her hands and squeezes with all her might.  She worships me intensely with an extreme hunger and compelling urgency.  Her body is hot, burning with desire.  Her energy level is off the charts, as she pleasures me far beyond my expectations! She releases her long suppressed arousal with a series of loud animalistic primal sounding groans.  I follow Pam as my own moans of arousal escape me.  I catch hold of myself, however.  What am I doing?  It’s not time for this yet!  I collect my thoughts and prepare for the next move.

Ranger1

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2014, 09:01:14 pm »
15-7

Pam

I’ve never felt such desire for another human being.  My feeling of hunger and need is insatiable.  I can’t help from grunting and groaning like a wild animal as I suck on Jen’s meaty pectoral and steel hard nipple.  I grip her biceps.  It’s bigger than any muscle I’ve ever felt and so much harder.  I moan in ecstasy as she flexes and her biceps expands my grip.  I don’t even try to suppress it.  I just belt it out long and loud.  I want her to hear and sense my desire.  I want to be stripped down naked so badly.  I want to feel her with all of me.  Oh god, I need more!

“That’s enough for now girls.” Jen’s voice is powerful and commanding.  I stop at once, standing still in front of her.  I am at full attention and await her next command.  I look over at Diane and she is acting the same.
“Please strip down and flex your biceps for us Pam.”  Jen requests calmly, so matter of fact.  I feel excited! Finally I can take this sweatshirt off me!  I react like a silly child and quickly strip down to my sports bra.  I pump and flex my arms a few times, admiring my monster veins emerge over my stunning forearms and biceps.  My muscles are ripped and are rock hard.  I pump my arms a few more times.  I’m chiseled with muscles and tendons and a luscious network of veins.  My biceps is bigger than a baseball and shaped like a rugged mountain!

“Diane, please test out her biceps for me.”  I do hope they have got stronger and harder since I tested them.”  Diane nods to Jen and approaches me.  I  hope to God that my muscles have gotten harder and stronger, as I begin to worry.  I feel fear.  I don’t want to have them crushed like mush again.  I feel Diane’s strong hands grip each of my biceps.  Her hands are strong.  I flex harder.  I feel her fingers slightly dent into my muscles.  I flex has hard as I can, and we reach a stalemate.  I feel myself sweating and tiring.   I am shaking all over.  I'm not sure how much longer I can last.  “How do they feel Diane?” Jen asks.  “She’s very impressive”.  Diane replies.  “I have to admit her biceps are bigger and harder than mine.”  “And they are much more vascular.”  “I can barely dent them.  I am quite impressed!” Diane sounds genuinely impressed as she reports her evaluation to Jen.

“I’m very impressed Pam.  Your hard work is paying off!” Jen compliments me, as she steps towards me.  I feel proud.  I feel sexy!  “Move aside now Diane.  Let me check them out.”  I shudder with fear, instantly digressing into a state of sheer panic.  Jen’s expression is stern, authoritative and so very intimidating.  In my panic and fear I have stopped flexing.  “Flex your biceps Pam!”  Jen’s voice booms in my ears.  “Flex them hard!"  I flex with all my might.  Jen’s hands surround my guns, and her fingers begin to squeeze.  The pain is excruciating as she begins to dent my biceps.   They are holding up much better than last time but they are definitely yielding to her power.  I will not last much longer.  “Did you not understand me Pam, when I directed you to keep your biceps covered at all time?”  Jen questions me harshly, her anger is evident.  She squeezes harder; my biceps weaken more and flatten more.  Her grip expands as my muscle size reduces, and she controls and squeezes more of my arm.  “Yes Jen!” I cry out. “I’m so sorry!”  “I was confused!”  I burst into tears.  The pain and fear has taken over me.   “You have definitely improved Pam, and I praise you for that.  But you are still no match for me!”  Her deep  husky voice  accentuates her superiority as she states the obvious.  “I am sorry Pam but I must teach you a lesson.”  She squeezes me even harder.  I scream in agony as my biceps flattens.  I can't take this much pain and I am crying hysterically.  Her grip surrounds most of my upper arm now as it is squished to the boneand conforming within her hands.  She is bruising me really badly.  Worse than last time.  I scream, I cry and I beg for her to stop.  I feel terror to the extreme.  She looks at me sternly.   “You are not to reveal your biceps without my permission Pam.  Do you understand me now?”  “Yes Jen” I scream.  “Please stop!” “I will always obey you!” I endlessly beg for her mercy.  Finally she releases her grip.  I drop to my knees sobbing frantically and cringing in pain.  When I finally regain my senses, I realize that Jen and Diane have left.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View