Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572587 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:59:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Russian Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness & Bikini  |  Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)  (Read 153191 times)

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2019, 05:38:49 am »

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2019, 10:15:25 am »

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2019, 01:55:54 pm »
A Face of an ANGEL on the BODY of a HERCULES

I Hereby Take Back All Negative Comments I made About her.  :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: Times 98 to the Great ANASTASIA LEONOVA, and All the BEST. May you BUILD a BODY So BIG, that Even MALE Bodybuilders become Scared of you !!!!!!!

Offline hhheeeyyy123456

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2019, 07:03:49 am »
Oh my God!  Those last couple posts were incredible!

Here is just one more:

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2019, 02:25:55 pm »

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2019, 02:33:07 pm »
She turn my favorito now in this time the Russian women bodybuilders take the post of the german womens in the 80,90 and early of 2000

Anyone accusing Russian Muscle Girls of being Roided, I think should first look at their Beautiful Faces. The Faces Just do Not seem to be destroyed, no matter how much the Muscles grow.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2019, 11:41:11 am »
She turn my favorito now in this time the Russian women bodybuilders take the post of the german womens in the 80,90 and early of 2000

Anyone accusing Russian Muscle Girls of being Roided, I think should first look at their Beautiful Faces. The Faces Just do Not seem to be destroyed, no matter how much the Muscles grow.

All athletes at this level take meds. But some do not fully understand the effects on the body, some have bad advice. Anastasia is hopefully doing it right for her body, and hopefully will continue to do so. Anastasia openly shows a picture of what she uses on her insta. In some countries, it would be unwise to do that, but it is more acceptable to do so in Russia, it seems, as I have seen Russian athletes sow their med cocktail quite often.

Offline shchukin

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2019, 06:23:17 pm »
I learned from Russian forums that some bodybuilders came to prison because of roids. I remember that one of them was receiving parcels with roids from foreigh countires to resell roids, and he was caught by police. Russian authorities like to establish separate law enforcement services, but merge them afterwards. There was special drug control service separate from police, but it was merged with police then. Constant reorganizations and new laws do not simplify work of law enforcement agencies. They can't check everbody. I read about roids intake by some FBBs on their pages in social networks, but it is unwise. It is better not to attract attention. Sooner or later somebody from law enforcement can read these messsages. The roids intake is not a crime in Russia, but police can confiscate them, and ask unpleasant question about persons who sold them. Distribution is the crime in Russia.

rom553

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2019, 03:01:06 pm »
Move over Natalia there's a new girl in town.  :wow:

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2019, 03:37:20 pm »
I learned from Russian forums that some bodybuilders came to prison because of roids. I remember that one of them was receiving parcels with roids from foreigh countires to resell roids, and he was caught by police. Russian authorities like to establish separate law enforcement services, but merge them afterwards. There was special drug control service separate from police, but it was merged with police then. Constant reorganizations and new laws do not simplify work of law enforcement agencies. They can't check everbody. I read about roids intake by some FBBs on their pages in social networks, but it is unwise. It is better not to attract attention. Sooner or later somebody from law enforcement can read these messsages. The roids intake is not a crime in Russia, but police can confiscate them, and ask unpleasant question about persons who sold them. Distribution is the crime in Russia.
Thanks shchukin, that's interesting. In most countries it would be unwise to show meds on social media, some Russian athletes are taking a risk. I think in most EU countries, it is not illegal to take them, but it is illegal to supply, unless an authorised distributor and with a doctor prescription, of course. I know of athletes who go across borders to obtain meds from dealers, and feel free to take them back to their countries because of the freedom of movement for EU citizens in most (but not all) countries. Personally, I would be very nervous to do this, or be with someone doing this!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2019, 04:33:25 pm »

Offline shchukin

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2019, 08:30:11 pm »
Thanks shchukin, that's interesting. In most countries it would be unwise to show meds on social media, some Russian athletes are taking a risk. I think in most EU countries, it is not illegal to take them, but it is illegal to supply, unless an authorised distributor and with a doctor prescription, of course. I know of athletes who go across borders to obtain meds from dealers, and feel free to take them back to their countries because of the freedom of movement for EU citizens in most (but not all) countries. Personally, I would be very nervous to do this, or be with someone doing this!
There are more policemen in Russia than in any other country except China and India. I know the story when one guy received the phone call from his friend asking to bring some marijuana. When he arrived to his friend home, police arrested him as pusher though I had 1.7 grams only. Police put pressure on his friend demanding him to call ask for marijuana. The guy had to spend 3 years in prison. Police has to show some results and it reported that they arrested the pusher though this guy was ordinary warehouse worker who had to stay at his workplace 8 hours every day. He had no time and skills to be real pusher. Police can do the same with roids. By the way marijuana is legal in some states in the USA and some European countries.

Offline hhheeeyyy123456

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2019, 02:19:40 am »
Here are a few older pics.  I'm extremely sure they have not been already posted.

Offline shchukin

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2019, 09:17:53 am »
Move over Natalia there's a new girl in town.  :wow:

From Musclememory.ru it seems Anastasia still seems to be in Bodyfitness. I Wonder why.
Looking at the Musculature of her body,  I think She has Immense Potential to Compete Either in Bodybuilding or in Physique. If FBB Does Not have a place in Russia, moving over the Border may Not be so Bad too. Ladislava Galagan went to Czech from Russian, and became a Female Bodybuilder.

If you noticed, she moved from IFBB to IBFF. The new federation is different from the old one. There were a lot of complains about IFBB judging.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2019, 09:21:28 am »
Thanks Schukin K++

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Russian Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness & Bikini  |  Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View