Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579635 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 12:54:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*  (Read 36826 times)

sonja

Re: The best day of my life (illustrated story).
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 07:37:24 am »
Part 4 – continues..
Her pecs were hard as steel. I could feel her hard nipples between my fingers. “Oh.. I like that.” She whispered.  “Sit down and watch me!”
Lisa did a 10 minutes posing routine in front of my eyes. Everything I wanted to see. This was the greatest thing I ever saw. My member nearly exploded.
She finished her posing and was standing in front of me. A young slim muscular cutie with amazing long legs.
“Come on, feel my body again!” she challenged me:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 07:37:24 am »

Kryten

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 02:33:15 am »
Great drawings! Sometimes the girl's head seems a bit large if she's supposed to be a teen and average height, maybe? Nice plot too - who could object to girls who like showing off their taut bodies naked?  ;) As a 'story' it's unbelievably brief but you're doing a good job since it's not your native language.  8)

sonja

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 09:52:07 am »
Sonja:
Hi Kryten,
The story is short. Yes. First I want to write it in german with more text, but I think everybody should read it. My English is not very well, so I write only a short text.
By the way: Aaron is 1,80m. Lisa is shorter but she carries high heels.

Part 4 – continues..
I worshiped every part of her body. Believe me, her body was hard as steel. I felt her legs, her biceps and her abs.
She flexed in a double biceps pose and I felt her little hard pecs from behind. “Like to see my strength?” she whispered.
Sure. Nothing more I wanted to do. I knew she was strong. A had no chance in arm wrestling against her.
But how strong could she be?

Feedback ?

Do you have any ideas for another story?

Kryten

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 01:40:38 am »
Hi again Sonja,
I just found your art thread  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=14243.240.html which was a sort of interactive fantasy - brilliant! 8)
The character you are developing there is becoming wonderfully toned and muscular. :o ;D

I have a story idea - your young lady from the art thread (Sonja?) is out of school and needs a job to save up to go to University where she wants to study Sports Medicine. She takes on a job as a labourer for a landscape gardner and works every day for weeks in the garden of a wealthy, single man. The man adores female muscle and strength and each day he catches glimpses of Sonja working hard (in her tight shorts and summer tops), carrying logs and pavers, wheeling barrows full of bricks and stones or moving large boulders and ornaments to landscape his garden. He has women friends who are attracted to him, perhaps because of his wealth, but despite their beauty it is the visions of Sonja that fill his mind. He is driven almost mad with desire but knows he is much too old for her. The ending can be of your choice - long term happiness, fleeting joy or endless despair.
 ;)

sonja

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2008, 12:52:29 pm »
Sonja:

Thank you very much Kryten.  :-*
More ideas ?

Part 4 – continues..

Boys, I couldn’t resist. She was a bombshell. I was jumping on her hips and gave her a kiss.
She was laughing and shoved her tongue in my mouth. This was the best kiss I ever had. Ten minutes long.
I felt her hard abs with my erect member. This muscular cutie lifted me with ease and her tongue exploded in my mouth.
What a feeling! I had the first orgasm for today:

sonja

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 06:25:47 am »
 Part 5 – A strong young girl

“You’re such a little wimp! Come on, I show you a lesson about girl power!”
She placed herself on the floor and did some push-ups. After a while, she requested me to lay down on her back. “It’s too easy without any weight!” she was laughing.

Ups! My weight is nearly 80kg.

Believe it or not, but she did 100 (!) reps of push-ups with me on her back!! I felt her triceps and her pecs exploding under my bodyweight:

sonja

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2008, 08:55:22 am »
Part 5 – continues..

“I could do some more but I want to show you another strength act!” she said. “I’m very proud of my legs. Come on, sit down!”

I sat down on her upper legs. And she lifted me 10 minutes!
I could see her rock hard abs and felt her flexed upper legs. Her strength was really amazing:

Sonja:
Hello, hello !! Feedback ??  ???
Anybody here?
(I’m a little bit spiritless without any communication.  :'( :'( :'()

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2008, 05:41:20 pm »
Hey Sonja, I love your pics, I am just more of a fan of upper body strength than lower body strength, so I would like to see more of the kind you did before this pick. k+ anyway.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 11:26:49 am »
I don't know....

should i continue ?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 01:32:15 pm »
I would love it if you did, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

sonja

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 05:29:33 am »
Part 5 – continues..

“Now I love to show you my upper body strength!” she said. What a great idea!  (Hope you agree with me, Jeremy!)
And without any problems she puts me on her back. Oh my good! I saw her pumped nude body below me.
What could she do next? How strong was this young girl?

Feedback very welcome (Karma as well)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2008, 06:38:48 am »
Great shot, Sonja, I would love to be in his position, if there was a girl strong enough to hold my 300 plus pounds in that position.

sonja

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2008, 07:16:51 am »
Part 5 – continues..

And then she pressed my body over her head. Believe me, this was the most impressive thing I ever felt in my whole life.
After 6 weeks of training she was able to do this strength act!!

Karma ?

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2008, 08:38:51 am »
Here is your well earned karma  ;D

sonja

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008, 09:01:45 am »
Part 6 – What a body !

Ok, this young girl was much stronger than me. And she loves to show me her power. Yes, I was in love with her.
And my hard member as well. She noticed about my bulge in my pants, sitting now on the floor and was smiling at me.
“Hey Aaron, take you’re shirt off.” she challenged me. Her pussy starred at me. How could I resist?   :-\

Hello marfan,
I shouldn’t be a private threat between Jeremy and me. Thank you very much for your response.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life *illustrated*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View