Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576648 Posts in 73379 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:37:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Freakishly Fit, Fast
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Freakishly Fit, Fast  (Read 16349 times)

Offline hawk1226

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Freakishly Fit, Fast
« on: November 11, 2020, 09:09:42 pm »
Got the writing bug again.

Trying to build the story in chapters more than I have in the past. Next one will be the transformation.

Let me know what you think and k+ always appreciated.

Intro

Olivia and Tom have been dating for just over 2 years and recently moved into an apartment together. It was a big symbolic step and it got Olivia thinking about what comes next: Marriage. These were the thoughts running through her head when she decided to peek at Tom’s phone one morning while he was in the shower.

It’s not that she was in a hurry to get married or that she suspected him of foul play, but she wanted to make sure she wasn’t wasting her time.

A testament to his innocence, Tom didn’t even have a passcode protecting his phone. She went straight for his texts and after a few minutes concluded there was nothing too scandalous. Some sexy photos of women being sent back and forth in chat groups with his friends, but he never seemed to send any himself. She took solace in that.

She was feeling guilty so she went to put the phone back on his night stand, but then the idea struck her to check Insta****. She knew he didn’t follow all of the hot chicks that most guys did (she had already checked from her own phone), but a little more digging couldn’t hurt.

As she scrolled through his feed, she started to realize how much advertising there was on the platform. Every few posts she would come across an ad for some fitness product or service with sexy photos of women in tight spandex and revealing gym attire.

It was a little too prevalent to ignore, so she kept digging, navigating over to the explore tab of Insta****. She knew this was a feed of images and videos specifically catered to Tom and his tastes based on the type of content he liked to look at. She was a little shocked to see a clear theme emerging. Almost every post featured hot, fit, even muscular women working out. Six pack after six pack. Bulging biceps. Super lean women, but also thicker women who were bulking up.

She knew the difference because Tom was into bodybuilding himself, but she never really considered the idea that he might also favor that look for women too.

Olivia put Tom’s phone back down and walked over to their full size mirror in the corner of the room. She looked herself up and down. She had always been pretty skinny and went the gym a few times a week, but she never made much effort to gain muscle. In fact, it had mostly been about keeping weight off.

She remembered Tom explaining that she shouldn’t pay too much attention to the numbers on the scale and that she could be skinny, sexy and strong even if her weight went up.

In retrospect, Tom’s little fetish started to seem obvious. Everything he said indicated he thought favorably of her working out. She felt silly for not realizing it. She loved Tom very much and wanted to make him happy, so she decided she would really commit to training.

A few weeks went by. Olivia was going to the gym more often, training harder and eating healthier. In the mirror she could see her body changing ever so slightly. She felt good and the feeling was starting to get intoxicating. But she was also getting a little frustrated. Tom was just as affectionate as ever, but he didn’t seem to notice. The change wasn’t dramatic enough.

Olivia told her self there was no cheat code for the change she wanted to see, but curiosity got the best of her and she found herself searching the internet for supplements that could expedite the process.

Her search led her to some obscure things, most of which she immediately wrote off, but one particular product on a random forum caught her eye. It had a simple description: “Get Freakishly Fit, Fast.” She would have ignored it like all the others, but something about the posts online felt different. There was a 70 page thread and hundreds of testimonials. One of them read:

“I don’t know what to say. You’ll have to see it to believe it.”

They weren’t selling the product. They were dumbfounded.

Another post read: “A night and day difference.”

The one that really caught Olivia’s eye was:

“Beware. Not for the faint of heart, but it’s worth it. Just make sure this is what you want.”

Olivia didn’t think too much about the warning part. She figured that it was a general statement about the fitness journey, which she knew had plenty of up and down moments. She knew what she wanted, so she took a leap of faith and ordered the pills.

They arrived in the mail two days later, which was perfect timing because Tom was away on a work trip. Olivia figured she could take the pills and train really hard so by the time he got back she could he could show off her gains and reveal her intentions.

She ripped open the packaging and to her surprise only saw one pill. She looked online to see if it was a mistake but in the comments she was able to confirm it wasn’t. It was a little mysterious, but she already convinced herself to try it when she bought supplement. What’s the worst one pill can do she thought?

The bottle with the pill came with one slip and one sentence for instructions.

“Take before bed.”

A little too simple, but again she had made up her mind. She filled up a class of water, swallowed the pill and got into bed.

Forum Saradas

Freakishly Fit, Fast
« on: November 11, 2020, 09:09:42 pm »

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Re: Freakishly Fit, Fast
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 11:32:05 pm »
Glad to hear you got the writing bug again! Can't wait to see what happens with Olivia! Great stuff so far!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 06:33:46 am »
Great opening and I like the direction. K+

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 05:51:44 pm »
Great start, good flow. Looking forward to more.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 01:16:50 pm »
I'd love to read more of the testimonials. But I'm sure I'll love whatever you write next. Great job!

Offline hawk1226

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 02:55:59 am »
Coming in hot!

Chapter 2: The Morning After

Olivia woke feeling like shit. Head pounding. Vision blurry. It felt like she had been hit by a truck. Literally, every part of her body hurt.

She laid in bed for a few minutes wondering what the fuck happened. She hadn’t yet connected the dots between the pill and how she felt. All she could remember was taking the supplement and passing out hard.

Olivia slowly sat up. Her stomach so incredibly sore she needed to use her arms to help prop up her body. That’s when she noticed that her clothes and bed were soaking wet. She must have been sweating profusely through the night. She slowly made her way to the edge of the bed. Still a bit groggy like she was coming out of hibernation or the worst hangover imaginable. Her eyes still adjusting to her surroundings. Standing took a surprising amount of effort with searing pain in her thighs. She stumbled over to her closet like a drunken fool.

Olivia started to look for a change of clothes. Her vision coming into focus. She glanced left into her full size mirror almost instinctively like she would any other morning. Except this time, she almost screamed as if she discovered some else hiding in her closet.

What. The. Fuck. She thought.

The women in the mirror looked like a totally different person. Well same head, but different body. She was dumbfounded by the sight. Then it all clicked. She remembered the testimonial on the forum. “A night and day difference.” She just never imagined they meant literally.

Olivia’s clothes clung to her body very tightly. They looked several sizes too small. A combination of them being soaked and her insane muscle growth had them bursting at the seams. Yet, she noticed that her jawline and cheek bones were much more pronounced, like she had lost 30 pounds of fat.

Veins like vines ran up the length of her noticeably thicker forearms across her biceps that were bulging so much that her shirt sleeves had rode up her arm hugging the groove between her biceps and swollen deltoids.

She started fingering the vein running over her right bicep in disbelief. Flexing her arm in and out, watching the muscle inflate like a balloon. She could barely cup it in her palm. That’s how big it was.

Olivia took a step back so she could see the full length of her new body in the mirror. She did a double bicep pose like she had seen Tom do so many times. It was a sight to see. Her biceps would be the envy of any figure, bordering on physique, competitor.

The act of raising her arms caused her tight pajama shirt to raise up exposing her midriff. Olivia immediately made eye contact with the most stunning six pack she had ever seen in person. She lifted her shirt to get a better view. 6 distinct bricks of muscle stood out in bold relief on her stomach. The lines between them so deep they looked carved in stone and she wasn’t even flexing.

She then crunched down as hard as she could and to her excitement, watched an earthquake of activity erupt across her midsection. The muscles protruding even more as they contracted. The immense soreness she felt before was still there, but this time the burn felt good. She was starting to love her new body.

She held the pose and looked down at her abs. The view from above was even more magnificent. The muscles looked bigger and the space between them even deeper from this angle. All 3 dimensions of their incredible mass accentuated by the light in the small room. None more than the “ab crack” that divided her pronounced abdominal wall into two stacks of rippling muscle. At least that’s what she thought they called it.

She ran her finger through it just to feel how deep it was. So deep you could hide a pencil in. Maybe a few. It was much wider and deeper than Tom’s. Who would have thought she had such good genetics? She traced it all the way down to her sliver of a belly button that had used to be a fairly prominent innie. Now you’d be lucky to notice it at all between the beefy lower abs surrounding it.

Her navel ring having no where to hide inside, hung in the valley between these mounds of muscle pulling at the top lip of her bellybutton ever so slightly. She liked how it looked and even how it felt when she touched herself there. She pinched the skin around her bellybutton and watched in awe at how much it stretched. A testament to her newfound vascularity highlighted further by the forest of veins snaking across the her abdomen.

What started as an unselfish gesture for her boyfriend had become a dramatic life changing experience. There was no turning back, but Olivia didn’t mind. She was dead set on taking Tom’s breath away and she knew her new body would do just the trick. The only question was how much more ripped she could get before he got back from his trip. She took a few more seconds to drink it all in before heading to the gym.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 06:39:55 am »
So we have to wait another night for changing.
Can't wait to read what she looks like "tomorrow morning"

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 05:31:42 pm »
That was a great second part! I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 06:29:32 pm »
So we have to wait another night for changing.
Can't wait to read what she looks like "tomorrow morning"

Huh? I don't understand this, did you read this chapter? The transformation scene was pretty explicit.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 07:34:39 pm »
Really good start, nice writing style and descriptions...........can't wait to see where her motivation takes her!! K+

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2020, 02:42:31 pm »
Loving this story so far, even if it is a bit early. Hope to hear more of it soon as i am interested in how the relationship will develop too. Keep it up k+

Offline hawk1226

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2021, 04:09:09 am »
Been a while, but finally got to writing another chapter. Hope you like it!

Chapter 3

Olivia basically lived at the gym the next few days. She had been with Tom enough times to know her way around the equipment. She started doing intense HIIT cardio in the morning followed by weight training in the evening. It was surreal how quickly her body was changing. The drugs must have still been in her system amplifying every workout. By the end of the week, she wasn’t just muscular, she was shredded.

None of her gym clothes fit her properly anymore. Her spandex shorts barely able to cover the surface area of her bulging glutes. The band hanging loose in the front because of her disproportionately tiny waist. Her athletic tops were skin tight. You could almost see the striations of muscle through the fabric. She might as well have been wearing a sports bra. Her wide lats and mountainous traps stretched the fabric so much that it could barely cover her core and biceps. The way she had outgrown her skinny yoga outfits was as awkward as it was sexy.

Olivia thought about how surprised Tom would be when he saw her for the first time. It motivated her to work even harder. She wanted her muscles to be as big and pumped for the reveal tonight, so she squeezed in one final workout before he was due back.

She raced home and jumped in the shower after which, she threw on some of her ill fitting clothes and a baggy sweatshirt to conceal the muscle. But, it wasn’t a question of if he would notice, but when. Tom walked in just as she sat down on the couch.

“Hey babe” he said with a smile as he walked to her. He leaned over and gave Olivia a kiss on the lips. He then plopped down on the couch beside her.

“How was the flight,” Olivia asked?

“You know me, can’t stand flying, but no complaints. Think I’m gonna shower though. Always feel so gross after.”

Olivia followed Tom to their closet and watched as he started to get undressed.

“Ow ow! My sexy boyfriend,” Olivia grinned. “You found time to hit the hotel gym?”

Tom blushed a bit. His own impressive muscles flexing involuntarily as he moved.

“Mostly cardio, but managed some body weight circuits too.”

Olivia was just making small talk. He looked his normal fit and strong self, evidenced by his pronounced six pack and brawny upper body.

She moved closer to him and stroked his jagged obliques playfully. His whole midsection flexed in response. Olivia couldn’t wait to show Tom her six pack. She thought it might even be stronger and more defined than his.

“Want me to join you in there?”

Without waiting for a response, she took off her sweatshirt revealing her new physique.

“What the...”

Tom’s voice trailed off. He was completely stunned by Olivia’s impossibly muscular body.

“I...you...what...,” he stammered.

“Babe, you’re not going to believe me, but I took some kind of supplement that I bought online and woke up like this.”

Olivia pointed to her bicep and flexed, the muscle sprung to life ballooning several inches.

“I kind of stalked your Insta**** one time and realized that you were into girls with muscle. I tried lifting more weights and took this supplement thinking it would help...”

Tom cut her off.

“You mean you did this to yourself...for me?”

Olivia looked confused and a wave of panic spread over her. What if he wasn’t into muscular women? What if she had gotten it all wrong? It was the first time the thought crossed her mind and even if she was loving her new physique, the desire for change was still rooted in her love for Tom.

Tom sensed Olivia’s panic and before she could speak again, he stepped forward and kissed her passionately.

“You’re crazy,” he said. “I mean literally crazy, ordering questionable supplements online like that. I still don’t understand how you got so ripped in just over a week.”

He pointed to Olivia’s abs. Her skin tight white pajama shirt functioned more like a leotard and you could see her thick protruding six pack through the material. In fact, the material seemed to recede into the crevices between her abs so it looked more like the armor plating super hero’s wear in movies.

Tom fidgeted with his briefs. Olivia could see he had a raging boner. She loved that he was so aroused already, especially because she was just getting started.

Olivia grabbed the bottom of the shirt and slowly lifted it above her head. Row by row, the muscles of her stunning six pack came into view.

She walked over to Tom so he could get a better look.

“Feel how hard they are, babe,” she said softly.

Tom didn’t think twice. He wrapped his hands around her tiny waist and ran his thumbs across the mountainous ridges from top to bottom.

Olivia started stroking Tom’s cock over his briefs while he slowly ran his index finger down the deep divide separating the stacks of muscle lining her midsection. He rested his finger in her belly button, which was wedged between two of her lower abdominals.

“That tickles,” Olivia giggled.

Tom watched his finger disappear into the recesses of her muscled midsection as Olivia’s abs flexed involuntarily.

“I just did abs at the gym today, so they’re all pumped up for you.”

She flexed harder lifting her breasts up to reveal even more muscle. Tom stared at her emerging 8 pack in awe. The swollen muscles fighting for space on her midsection, bulging up in their contracted state.

She was panting a bit, her muscles clearly sore from the workout earlier. It was part pain, part pleasure as Tom’s fingers continued to explore the peaks and valleys of her prominent six pack.

“Lick them,” Olivia whispered between breaths. She was still flexing them as hard as she could. Veins sprouting up around the thick muscles as she strained. Her skin a bit moist from the effort.

Tom obliged, kneeling so that he faced her incredible abs. He started at the top and worked his way down. His tongue delicately sliding through the grooves and ridges of her hulking stomach muscles.

Olivia let out a moan. She had never been worshipped like this before. She could feel her pussy getting wet as Tom’s tongue played with her belly button. With her other hand, she started rubbing her pussy. Her breathing getting heavier causing her abs to flex rhythmically.

“Now stand,” she ordered.

As he did, Olivia slid Tom’s briefs down so that when they stood face to face, his throbbing cock was level with her stomach. She started rubbing it up and down her abs until precum dripped down the crevices, slowly collecting in her belly button. She spread it across her abs like oil making them visibly pop even more.

Tom got back down on his knees sliding Olivia’s bottoms off and started to eat her out.

“Oh….my…god,” Olivia moaned as waves of pleasure started to rock her body. Her abs crunched down hard. A full 8 pack in view. She ran her hands over the swollen muscles until she came. Her knees buckled underneath her, but Tom caught her on the way down. She was still finishing her orgasm when he laid her down on their bed. Her muscles and stomach flexing uncontrollably.

After a few more moments, she looked up at Tom who was standing over her at the edge of the bed and motioned to his cock.

“Your turn, babe.”

Tom started to jerk himself off as he peered over his girlfriend whose body was oozing with muscle.

Olivia put her arms behind her head and sat up causing her abs to contract into an impossible maze of muscle. She held the position for a few seconds, grinding her abs together as hard as she could, before slowly lowering her upper body back down to the bed. She repeated the motion over and over again. Torturing her abs with every sit up.

“I want you to see how big they get after a work out,” Olivia said as she brushed her fingers over her abs sexily.

She sat up again and continued to hold the position, contracting her abs intensely. Her face a bit contorted, as she handled the pain and pleasure of her workout. Her upper body starting to shake from the strain on her abs.

“Cum on my big…ripped…six pack,” Olivia muttered almost as if she was speaking to herself. She was fingering her pussy again, while she marveled at how ripped her stomach looked.

Tom continued stroking his cock in disbelief. He leaned over Olivia and came on her abs as instructed.

“That’s my boy,” Olivia said as she continued to finger fuck her pussy. She climaxed soon after causing her to release the hold on her abs. Her entire body trembling as the pleasure swept over her.

“Wow, Liv….that was…amazing,” Tom said as he laid down next to her on the bed.

Olivia nustled into him and gave him a kiss.

“Babe, I was thinking…maybe we want to get a little more of that supplement. I couldn’t help but imagine you with even bigger muscles,” she purred as playfully fingered Tom’s abs.

They both peered down the bed and drank in the view of their sexy muscular bodies. Maybe it was the workout, but Olivia’s abs looked even bigger and more ripped than Tom’s.

“Yeah, I think that might be a good idea,” he said with a grin.

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2021, 09:05:58 am »
Great first chapters!  Looking forward to reading more.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2021, 01:44:14 pm »
Great story !!!

I hope you can continue it for a while. 

K++
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2021, 06:25:06 pm »
I forgot how much I love this one. Awesome!

Can't wait to find out what that one testimonial meant by "not for the faint of heart."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Freakishly Fit, Fast

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View