Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572491 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:48:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Pill
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Pill  (Read 6253 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
The Pill
« on: May 04, 2019, 03:05:00 am »
A little taste of something new.

The Pill

"Come on, Brie.  All the top bodybuilders are taking it.  You have to try it."  Brie's friend Kimmy said. 

"Seriously, Kimmy.  How do you know that it even works?  Why would I take some random pill?"  Brie said.

"If you want to compete with the big girls, you've got to do something.  Hard work will only get you so far." 

"Who says I'm going to compete?  I don't know if I want to deal with that."  Brie said.

"Brie, don't be a party pooper.  Not that I want to share your deliciousness with anyone else, but you've got first place written all over you."  Kimmy said, running her hands over her lover's deeply etched six pack. 

"You just want me to get bigger."  Brie said, laughing. 

"Am I that obvious?"  Kimmy said, kneeling on the bed behind Brie.

"Just a little."  Brie said.

Brie raised her arms, slowly pulling her beefy forearms back.  Kimmy salivated, waiting for those jagged peaks to appear, crawling up towards her wrist, forming a mini mountain higher than her juicy shoulder.  A peak with more muscle than Kimmy's entire arm.  Of course Kimmy had a tape measure handy at all times.  She wrapped the cloth tape around the growing muscle, now swelling past the size of a grapefruit as Brie smiled into the mirror.  With slightly trembling hands, Kimmy pulled the tape tight, numbers flying by as the peak rumbled higher. 

"Sssssixteen and a half."  Kimmy said, reaching down to touch herself with one hand. 

"I think I can get a little more."  Brie said. 

She pulled her forearm up a little and then ground back down, twisting her wrist.  Kimmy gasped as the tape moved past the seventeen mark, settling on seventeen and a quarter inches.  She couldn't help herself.  She threw the tape on the ground and grabbed onto the monster arm, showering it with kisses.  She shuddered every time she felt one of the pencil thick veins rub against her lips.  The feeling of every rock hard muscle fiber rolling under her fingers on an arm nearly as big as her head was almost too much to bear.  She fell back onto the bed, on the edge of an explosive orgasm, desperately trying to speed up the process.  Brie suddenly spun around and launched into a massive most muscular pose.  The sight of those delectable vein covered mounds touching the bottom of her ears, and the rippling wave of man-shaming heaven- those succulent boulders protruding from her chest area, was too much.  Kimmy passed out with a huge smile across her face. 

Forum Saradas

The Pill
« on: May 04, 2019, 03:05:00 am »

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Pill
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 04:30:57 am »
Great start so far!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 03:16:00 pm »
Damn you Kimmy! Damn you all to hell!... K+

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 09:42:48 pm »
I like where it's going, but is this your first story with concrete measurements? I don't remember them from the previous ones. Frankly, I prefer them without, as you do a good job of describing the girl's body parts in relationship to one another.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 02:41:18 am »
I like where it's going, but is this your first story with concrete measurements? I don't remember them from the previous ones. Frankly, I prefer them without, as you do a good job of describing the girl's body parts in relationship to one another.

Just trying something a little different.  I know some like the actual measurements, so I'll give it a go for this one. 

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 02:36:47 pm »
I prefer no measurements, because it allows me to imagine something bigger than the author did.

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 02:48:53 pm »
I feel the same with Lupus, although I usually imagine muscles somewhat smaller than what the author intended. Even so, for stories like this I can just imagine that sixteen inches is bigger/smaller than it actually is.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Pill

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View