Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574427 Posts in 72904 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 04:23:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscle, sweat and steam.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle, sweat and steam.  (Read 8140 times)

Offline MrCrowley

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Muscle, sweat and steam.
« on: March 23, 2019, 07:26:51 am »
I people, it's been a long time since my last story (Which i really should finish as i said i would) but anyways in this story 3 teen bodybuilders find their shower time interrupted by a short but incredibly muscular girl.
Be advised, this story contains explicit sexual descriptions involving minors.
|
|
|
Josh, Luke and Steve just finished a big workout at 18 they were about to finish high-school and in their thoughts they only had one goal, to become professional bodybuilders.

Since they were 13-14 they had been working out nonstop in the gym at least 2 hours a day every day of the week, they had been following strict diets with supplements to get even bigger and now here they were the pinnacle of teen bodybuilders.

Josh was 6’0 muscles to spare with thick quads, good abs and all around excellent muscularity, a good all-rounder that took care of every group of muscles.

Luke was 5’6 what he lacked in height he had in vascularity, every muscle was as ripped as possible, and veins covered his physique as a roadmap.

Steve was a mountain, at 6’5 he was a behemoth that only cared about getting bigger, not as ripped but bicep was twice the size of Josh’s, his strength herculean.

They had just finished a good workout and were about to hit the showers when Steve found the last shower to be closed but saw no one inside through the see through plastic.

“Occupied”- A sweet childish voice was heard from within it.

“Look kid, I don’t know what you are doing here but this is the MEN showers, so book it” – Steve said as he yanked at the door

“I said OCCUPIED”

“ENOUGH”- Yelled Steve in rage, pulling the tiny door off the frame.

The steam of the shower started dissipating to show a girl short of body but wide as an adult.

“That’s RUDE, I’ll make you pay!”- The girl said with a mean look on her face.

Luke and Josh came to the scene already naked and with water dripping down their bodies.

“Dude, what’s going on” – Said Josh puzzled.

The three of them looked down at the short girl in front of them.

The level of muscularity on her body was insane; every single muscle bulged out as if it so much beef couldn’t be packed inside such a small stature.

Her chest was wide and ample with 2 massive slabs of bulging meat one could called pecs, big and striated they defied gravity even when she was not flexing.

On her sides the two most giant arms known to bodybuilding stood, her biceps unflexed were as big as Josh’s when he flexed, rampant veins ran through her biceps culminating in the most ripped forearm ever.

On top of that her shoulders were as big as her biceps, ridged boulders of pure raw power that moved her immense arms and next to them her traps were giant cords of power that hid her neck.

When it came to core muscles she had them to spare, 8 distinct blocks of abs that were ridged and divided even unflexed, they surged out of her stomach forming an impenetrable gut of muscles surrounded by her obliques that were striated to match the rest of her.

Her quads were at least as big as her waist, formed of huge thick fibers of muscles strung together showing not a sliver of fat and ending her legs in big diamond shape calves.

Out of all of that, what was more incredible was that her muscularity had reached such a level that even her face was muscular, her jaw was huge and striated and her cheeks ridged, covered in veins due to her nonexistent body fat.

The men were mesmerized at the sight for minutes as she seemed to yell at them, them too far gone and aroused to comprehend her words as Josh and Luke sported massive erections on their nude bodies.

*BAM*

In a sudden motion the girl’s fist sunk into Luke’s body, destroying completely his abs and throwing him to the ground.

The boys snapped, they have seen him take 20 punches from Steve to his abs before they started to dent and here it was a little girl destroying him in one punch.

“That’s impossible, his abs are perfect” – Screamed Josh in disbelief.

“Pfft, perfect? This ones are true perfection” – Said the girl flexing her abs, transforming her muscle gut into eight plates of muscle, ridged and showing every muscle fiber forming them. A river of veins popped all going down her groin, there she sported two sweet pussy lips that flexed with her abs to become as hard as steel. - “This guy is too small for me”- She continued.

“He might be short but he was not small by any means”- Steve said.

“HAHA”-She laughed “Not his body I mean his dick, although he is tiny in comparison to me as well.”

Both men still conscious looked at Luke’s erection passing the 7 inch mark.

“Now that’s more like it” – She bit her lips looking at Josh’s 9 inch dick as she walked to him.

Josh froze taking a step back, for it is natural of preys in the face of fear.

“Don’t worry little lamb, I’ll give you a good time”- She lunged forward grappling his waist with such a force he thought he would snap.

Josh tried to move but there was no point trying to bend the steel beams that were her arms, she dropped him to the ground immediately.

Steve grabbed the girl and tried to push her away in vain, it was like trying to push concrete reinforced with rebar, the girl with one mean look made him stop –“I’ll deal with you later tough guy, meanwhile enjoy the show”.

The girl started pressing her abs against his erection. Josh felt every corner of her abs on his dick sending waves of pleasure to his brain and melting his thoughts, then she but his penis in between her pecs and started flexing.

The intense pressure put him on the edge; she tried really hard to not flex much as to not break him. Her pecs engulfed his erection and as she moved up and down Josh felt the striations of her pectorals brushing his penis, it was the best and most tight pussy he had ever felt and it were only the pecs of a little girl.

“Let’s finish this”- she said.

Josh looked at her and saw her ripped face going down on him; as she did, he suddenly felt an immense pressure and a bit of pain.

“Whoops, sorry, I’m a bit rough playing with my new toys” – She said, showing her tongue going out of her mouth at least 5 inches, big and fat with muscles as the rest of her. This girl even had a big muscular tongue, with ridges and veins bulging out.

She went down on him again, Josh felt the pressure of her mouth, every corner of her mouth was muscular and her tongue wrapped his dick moving it as she pleased like nothing instead of the steel rod it was.

“God, god I’m CUMMING” – He screamed, shooting loads and loads of cum inside her mouth.

“Hmm delicious proteins” – She said, sticking out her monster tongue covered in cum –“This was a good snack”

She stood up and did a most muscular pose sticking her tongue out; she was a wall of muscles. She turned around and saw Steve in the corner; he towered over her if only on height and had a massive erection, the biggest she had ever seen.

“Now for the main dish I’ll have you boy. But she will be the one eating you”-She said flexing and unflexing her pussy filled with muscles.

“Who… Who are you?” – Said Steve

“I’m the girl who’s gonna give you the time of your life” – The girl approached him and grabbed his clothes, with a quick pull his clothes turned to shreds.

Steve was the real deal, an ample chest and huge arms, not ripped but he had definition and a six pack, but what caught the girls attention most was his big fat cock, it had to be 8.5 inches long and 5.5 inches around, soft.

The girl jumped onto his chest; Steve grabbing her back was hit like a truck, how heavy was this kid? His hands explored her immense back; big mounds collided with each other forming one solid wall of ripped muscle.

Now staring at eye level Steve noticed how big her traps were, they dwarfed his by a long shot and they were defined beyond what he thought possible, but what was really insane was her face; up close Steve could appreciate how ripped her thick jaw was, each muscle cord was visible, a swarm of veins ran through her face were the only thing soft might be her pink bubblegum flavored lips.

“What’s going on boy? Impressed? C’mon, give me some sugar” – She said kissing him.

Her sweet lips betrayed the aggressiveness of her passion; they had their lips closed until Steve felt her tongue opening his sealed mouth like an iron rod.

Her tongue was a beast on its own, big, fat and solid, pushing his aside and beating it into submission. As her bigger pecs pushed into his, piercing him with her nipples, she grabbed the back of her neck and forced her tongue deeper.

Her thick tongue went into his throat making him gag, in and out of his throat she thrusted her girthy muscular tongue like a dick getting deepthroated. Steve bit into her tongue covered in sweet saliva to no avail, his teeth couldn’t dent the solid muscle gaping his mouth open.

She was getting horny as noted by her blushing cheeks and the heat irradiating from her tight young skin. She started taking deep breaths, her bloated eight pack pushed into him showing dominance.

She removed one hand from his neck and flexed her bicep bigger than his head; Steve mesmerized saw each muscle group on her arm swell up popping veins up and making her bicep split.

The girl stopped deepthroating him and Steve gasped for breath, his body relaxed as he fell to the ground in exhaustion. Steve hit the floor and soon after like an anvil so did the girl, her steel glutes met his abs destroying them in an instant.

Steve lungs emptied as her massive butt treat him a toothpaste tube; he flexed his abs to sustain the weight.

“Hmm, these are tasty” The girl said as she brushed her crotch on edges of his abs – “Seeing you like this is making me horny, look at my muscles, this is real bodybuilding” – She did a crab pose flexing her whole upper body inflating, blood pumped through her veins, her fair skin blushing red.

The girl started flexing her glutes and humping his abs – “You are one lucky boy, I’m gonna fuck you so goooood”

She was interrupted by something hot pushing her back, she knew what it was and painted a devious smile on her ripped face.

She got up to greet the biggest erection her eyes had met; 11.5 inches in length and 7.5 inches in circumference his dick stood like a meat monolith to her goddess and she was ready to take her offering.

“Steve, my boy, you are a big man, let’s do this” – She could barely string a sentence together; her lust was getting into her head.

She put the head of his colossal cock on her pussy lips, Steve on a primal rush thrusted into her… or so he tried, she flexed her lips and his penis met a wall of pain.

“Oh no, you are wrong, you are in my world now, I rule here”

She unflexed her muscular cunt, slowly inserting the head of his bestial penis. Her face shifted, panting with cheeks colored red.

“My god, this girth” – She blurted biting her lips.

She went deeper taking almost half her cock; Steve, ecstatic, grabbed her pecs, his grip was solid and they didn’t move an inch.

“Yeah, that’s right, look at my body BITCH, IM HUGE” – The girl scream striking a double bicep pose.

His cock went as deep as it could smashing her cervix with each thrust, for most girls that was painful but what she had down there was solid as the rest of her.

“Alright” – She said – “Now let’s move to the big leagues, sorry if I break something, but don’t worry, you’ll enjoy this

With that his cock went even deeper; Steve felt her pussy lips embracing his cock deeper than any woman had ever gone.

The girl flexed and unflexed her abs, her solid concrete eight pack rippled in power and Steve with his last neuron not consumed by his libido realized what she was doing.

Each and every muscle on her body was ultra-ripped, and so must have been her cervix. This kid has developed such a level of muscle control she was opening up her cervix and taking her cock in its entirety.

Her glutes went down and hit his pelvis; it was like a rock hitting his bones, his cock completely engulfed by this muscle goddess. She went up again, her lips grinding his penis sending pleasure like waves for them both.

Again on top of his dick she looked down to see his massive erection now covered in her pussy juice.

“Get ready to get your balls drained boy”

She went down again on him and in a single thrust his hips were smacked by her glutes, up and down she rode her cock, grinding it with her pussy each time.

The girl lost it, her eyes rolled back moaning, in uncontrollable lust she flexed all her muscles, her eight pack flexed hard and Steve felt each of its block on his dick.

She leaned forward and rested her body on top of him, pressing his body with her pumped muscles which got fuller and more ripped with each thrust of her hips.

Minutes passed like seconds and when the time came for her climax her muscles were denting Steve’s, his pecs were being destroyed and his abs bruised for the constant pressure of her own.

The girl leaned backward into position, her eyes blank in ecstasy, her muscles rippled covered in glistering sweat that turned to steam. Her glutes were still smashing his hips to the point where he couldn’t even feel them, the ceramics under them cracked as their colossal bodies clashed in visceral lust.

“God… god… IM CUMMING… IM CUMMING!” – The girl screamed, sending echoes of her roaring orgasm like a lion claiming his price, his hips went for a final slam destroying the ceramic tiles into dust.

Her pussy gripped him like a vice, his whole dick was being constrained by her muscular spasm, he wanted to cum but he wasn’t allowed yet.

Then, after some agonizing seconds where she was just zoned out with her whole body flexed insanely, it happened… She released her tight grip and opened the gates of heaven, her pussy spilled her juice onto Steve and finally he was able to release, with all his strength left he came inside her, he shot at least a cup and a half of semen into her, melting his mind in pleasure.

Steve rested on the floor, sore and unable to even think; his ears heard the sweet voice of the girl and looked at her.

“You are a real ride boy, you really know how to fill a girl” – She said patting her bulging eight pack – “Try resting, tomorrow we are going for second round”

The girl stood on top of him, his pussy dripping cum, her fist clenched as she raised her arm flexing her mountain of a bicep.

“My babies like you lucky boy, you are now my fucktoy, but now it's time for a shower, I’m such a dirty girl, covered in all kind of sexy fluids” - She winked going to the shower, her ripped butt the last image in Steve’s mind before his exhaustion put him to sleep.
|
|
|
As always opinions and critiques are fully welcomed and thanks for reading.  ;)

Forum Saradas

Muscle, sweat and steam.
« on: March 23, 2019, 07:26:51 am »

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Muscle, sweat and steam.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 07:15:49 pm »
Nice work
I really like this one
K+

Offline horst11

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 03:19:46 am »
Love it! Thanks... k+
Would be great to see more from you
 :clap:

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 07:21:41 am »
great... :bravo:
straight to the point...I love it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscle, sweat and steam.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View