Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576658 Posts in 73380 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:54:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Overnight invitation after the session
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Overnight invitation after the session  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Lift_seeker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Overnight invitation after the session
« on: June 14, 2022, 05:01:21 pm »
So i am relatively new to the session world. This lady i will meet just for a third time. She is wealthy and makes good business no doubt. But we go along very well, she sure as hell likes me and i like her.

She offered me a session kinda late in the evening. I told her that the train ride back late in the night on empty dark train stations isn‘t my thing. A Taxi ride home a little expensive. To my suprise i got the following response: Let‘s do the session. After you invite me to the nearby restaurant i do you a favor. She said she will book a room so that a second person can stay there for a night.

WOW a night together with an FBB. That is such a generous thing i did not expect that. But guys do you think this is a very discrete offer? Like we go to the restaurant, back to her room and than we depart our ways into the night, she goes to her bed and i go to mine? Or am i up for a wild unforgettable night? What can i expect? I can‘t wait to find out.

Forum Saradas

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Overnight invitation after the session
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 05:11:20 pm »
This sounds vastly different from a previous experience, which involved less an invitation and more being tied up after the session.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 07:09:44 pm »
Playing Devil's Advocate, she might be safeguarding making the session fee when you're complaining about travel. But bring condoms just in case.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 07:38:39 pm »
I was surprised years ago by an overnight invite, post session, from Tazzie during the '07 Arnold.  Got kicked out after two hours though because she couldn't sleep with someone else in the sack next to her.  Heehee!  Waddled the 1.5 miles back to the Columbus Hyatt in a blissful reverie even though it was about -3 degrees.

Now I'm just a poor, married schlub.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 08:26:45 pm »
Toned Tommi invited me to stay overnight in her hotel to secure a session fee once, but I declined. This was just before her accident that led to her retirement.

Do it. Life is short.

I met Tommi in L.A. for an amazing session. I tipped her well for her extra time driving to me and then home. Probably also for a sitter. She cried. I thought she was very genuine.

When she announced a trip to northern NY, I asked her about Toronto. She said she would consider Buffalo, about a two hour drive. I booked her but she changed her schedule. I had a martial arts test the same day. So she said how about you come to see me in Detroit? I said, a four hour drive, no I can't do that twice in one day. Especially not after a bruising session with an MMA competitor. So she offered me the option that I could stay in her hotel overnight.

Our regrets in life are the opportunities that are gone, the chances we didn't take, the experiences that we missed.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 05:48:49 pm »
Sounds like an offer to continue the session after dinner, maybe more intimately. 
Then you go to your room later on.   

Worst case you do nothing after dinner. Maybe she felt it worth the room fee to book the session. 
Or maybe she says she didn't book the room, stay with me.  :)       

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2022, 09:42:51 pm »
She said she was booking a room for double occupancy if I read the original post correctly

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2022, 11:32:46 pm »
Fully going in expecting nothing but be prepared in case something does happen would be my advice. 

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2022, 12:32:36 am »
I done this a few times with long time regulars. its always fun.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 06:29:24 pm »
It doesn't quite measure up to an overnight stay but going out with an sessionate "after hours" is pretty cool as well including watching people's reaction to her. And I got lucky with a few particularly one who made it clear she was with me for the night. My ego has never been stroked more. 😀

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Overnight invitation after the session

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View