Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579005 Posts in 73849 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 04:10:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Super soldier program - part 2 teaser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Super soldier program - part 2 teaser  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Super soldier program - part 2 teaser
« on: May 18, 2021, 08:10:03 am »
Here's a teaser to the second chapter of Lacey's story. In this one she tries to get some answers regarding what really happened to her during the last few weeks. She starts with her old pal James, who's more than happy to see her again. Enjoy!

“If I remember correctly, this should be his house. God I wish my memory wasn’t so fucked up!” Lacey said to herself as she stood outside the house of her old pal James. She didn’t really remember much else, but the architecture of the house and the beautiful garden outside were definitely the same with the ones from her memories. She was pretty lucky James’ house was at the end of the street, right before the entrance to the forest. It was around 7 PM when she made her way out of the forest, so there weren’t any people outside yet. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer. 20 seconds later, James opened the door, revealing the muscular beauty that was once his colleague. “Oh my God!! Lacey?!” James said with awe, staring at the busty amazon that stood before him completely naked. “Yes, James! It’s me. I need your help!” she said. “Quick! Get in!” said James as he looked outside to make sure no one saw her.

“I remember one of the scientists saying that I’ll be the perfect candidate. Maybe I did something that upset them and they wanted to make an example of me. As for the military guy…” Lacey didn’t manage to finish her sentence. Her eyes caught James shamelessly checking out her pussy, almost drooling at the sight of its beauty. His boner also made it very obvious what he was thinking about. She smiled playfully.

A few seconds later, his body started shaking and big veins appeared on his genitals. His cock began throbbing violently as it grew bigger and fatter right before his eyes. It grew to 9 inches and then to 12. It became two times longer and 3 times fatter, with massive veins constantly pumping more and more blood into it. Lacey watched James’ cock grow into a mighty phallus while her hungry pussy became as wet as a kitchen sink. But it didn’t seem to stop there. The monster cock continued to grow until it reached 15 inches and 4 times its original girth. His balls became insanely big too, now being larger than both his fists. James practically had another leg hanging between his thighs, a massive precum leaking monster that was throbbing like it was possessed. “Oh fuck yeah!! It worked! Look at this cock!” James screamed with joy. Lacey’s face betrayed her desire to suck and fuck this monster cock right there and then.

She moved her hips up and down the monster cock with extreme skill and sensuality, making James experience all her new body had to offer. “FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK, JAMES!! IT’S SO FUCKING BIG AND HARD!” Lacey screamed as she continued riding the monster, slamming her entire body on James’ pelvis to take the whole thing in. Even though it hurt, he didn’t want her to stop. It felt too good and the pain was simply insignificant compared to the amount of pleasure he felt. He grabbed her big tits and began squeezing them like it was his first time seeing boobs. They were perfect. They were so big and full. He began sucking her tits and licking her hard nipples as she continued impaling herself on his 15 inches of hard meat.

You can find the entire story as well as many others on my patreon right now! Only $5 a month(basically a cup of coffee)! I'll leave you a link below! Thank you for taking an interest in my work!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Super soldier program - part 2 teaser

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View