Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575326 Posts in 73141 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:43:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Are the chat sites recording sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are the chat sites recording sessions?  (Read 1304 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Are the chat sites recording sessions?
« on: October 23, 2017, 10:28:51 pm »
I was recently talking to a woman who's on chat cams and she mentioned hearing of a cam site that has a (proposed?) feature where a client's cam sessions are recorded and they can access those recordings through the site. Sounds good? No more need for people to record cam sessions on their own. Plus it might cut down on cam sessions being shared.

Regardless of how it's presented, there are some implications there that affect everyone involved. In order to facilitate that feature, both the ladies and the people who signed up on the site and are paying for cam sessions must have agreed to allow those sessions to be recorded. I'm guessing that means that such a site would also own those recordings leading to the likelihood of them being able to sell that video.

I've purchased a few videos on HBC that were clearly cam sessions. In ones where the client was chatting with the woman, they seemed to be muting the client's voice. You could hear her talking to him, but not his responses. I had assumed that the women were recording the videos and putting them out there, but maybe the site is doing it?

You could say turnabout is fair play since so many guys record their cam sessions, and they've got no cause for complaint if the video can't be tied back to them. But I'm actually concerned for the women. If they sign up for a deal that allows the site to record and sell their cam sessions, they're potentially producing a wealth of material for a third party that could conflict with their own attempts to sell their image via a personal website or clips store.

Looking at it from the ladies perspective, does anyone have any insight into this? Is it happening? And if it isn't yet, what agreement are the women signing up for? Has the door been left open?

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Are the chat sites recording sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View