Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573649 Posts in 72734 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:43:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Beware of Lexi Vixi!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Beware of Lexi Vixi!!  (Read 3071 times)

femwrest

Beware of Lexi Vixi!!
« on: May 07, 2017, 08:54:15 am »
She asked for $500 amazon gift card for 30 min webcam session. That was arranged but she asked for another $500. I emailed her saying i already gave $500 & no reply.

Obviously another scammer!!! mslexivixi@gmail dot com

Forum Saradas

Beware of Lexi Vixi!!
« on: May 07, 2017, 08:54:15 am »

femwrest

Re: Beware of Lexi Vixi!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 01:04:36 am »
Update: now she has finally replied saying $500 is for "normal" Skype & another $500 for "special". But she has yet to provide skype id or her time zone despite me asking many times. Why do ppl spoil the market like that?  :shucks

femwrest

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 02:17:05 am »
I have given Lexi the benefit of the doubt and over 2 weeks now but sadly nothing has happened.  For those skeptics amongst you who think I have a personal vendetta against her or that I'm trying to scam her of her money or Skype time, you are entitled to your opinion.  But the purpose of this thread is to warn others so they do not end up getting scammed like me.  Up to you whether you choose to believe me or not.

Now I did do my due diligence by checking here and other website to see if any one has reported her as a scammer but she came out clean.  Either I am the first victim, or the other victims chose not to report her, or the moderators chose to censor it for some reason.

So I emailed her on 7 May 2017 asking how much was a Skype cam show.  She said $500 amazon gift card for 30 mins.  This deferred slightly from her Myfreecams (MFC) account but fair enough.  After I got a friend to pay using his credit card, I dropped her an email asking for a date and time.  She immediately asked for another $500.  That was when I started to suspect things but gave her the benefit of the doubt.

I told her she quoted $500 and I paid $500 so let's go.  She then stopped replying to my emails.  I took her to Private on MFC as that was the only way I could communicate with her now that she's ignoring my emails.  Keeping in mind I have to pay for tokens to chat with her in Private mode on MFC.

It was excuse after excuse.  First she said she didn't get my email.  Yeah right.  You got the one asking how much but now the rest.  A likely story. So I scheduled a date and time on Private and guess what, she no showed.  This time the excuse was she couldn't find me on Skype.  I gave her my email so she could search and even sent an invite on Skype.  The minute she logs into Skype she would've seen the invite! 

Again, chasing to give her the benefits of the doubt, I chatted on MFC with her in Private again and arranged another date.  Surprise surprise, she no showed again.  So back to MFC I went and now the excuse is she got the date wrong.  I think you're starting to get the picture here.  If its not she got the date wrong, its she got the time wrong.  This despite my PM reminders via MFC.

I was willing to give her one final chance to do the right thing before publishing the full story online.  But now she rejects my Private chat requests on MFC and demands for 2000 tokens before she will go into Private.

So I would urge everyone to NOT even think about Skyping with her.  I would even be careful about chatting on MFC because she could jolly well ask you to pay 2000 tokens upfront and still NOT accept your chat request.

And paying 800 tokens so she accepts PMs from you on MFC, that's bull as well.  She will only reply to your PMs if you're enquiring about giving her tokens but if like in my case, its reminders of our Skype chat or asking why she no showed, she doesn't bother to reply either.

deerfott

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 05:45:28 am »
She asked for $500 amazon gift card for 30 min webcam session.

Sorry you were scammed, but why would you consider paying $500 for a 30 min session in the first place? That price is absolutely ridiculous, especially for a Skype show.

deerfott

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 06:02:25 am »
Btw, aren't you the guy that claimed he was scammed by Fon too? If so, it seems like you have a lot of bad luck camming. Maybe it's time for a new hobby.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Beware of Lexi Vixi!!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View