Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575926 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:35:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  5 improvements for HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 5 improvements for HBC  (Read 3929 times)

Doctor1989

5 improvements for HBC
« on: April 23, 2015, 12:13:48 am »
Before Kiko last post in "HBC Financial Sinkhole" this question had been floating around in my mind .....

Love it or hate it if you have, will or are camming your paths have crossed HBC(HerBicepsCam.Com)  As many of you know its one of the biggest and most populated cam sites for muscular woman.  With that begin said the site can be the source of great frustration to cammers.  So let's help with some CONSTRUCTIVE advice.

And before some of you say it's pointless they did add the quick reload feature which is an idea I had, and posted in their forums, a while ago.(not that I'm in any way shape or form taking credit for that feature being implemented)

So, list your top 5(just keep it to 5 here, save the rants for you own posts) technical improvements for HBC.

By "technical improvements" I mean features of the actual site i.e. rating system, notifications, not features like get more bodybuilders.

Forum Saradas

5 improvements for HBC
« on: April 23, 2015, 12:13:48 am »

Offline Dinger123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 5 improvements for HBC
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 05:07:55 am »
1) Improve site as a whole. It looks like it was made in 2005. Make it look and feel more modern like MuscleGirlzLive
2) Get rid of the VIP stuff. I should not have to spend money just to set an appointment with a woman.
3) While showing the "Who is Online" page under each name put the number of people viewing and the number of comments in last 5 minutes. This way you can see what is a good conversation to join or find semi private chat.
4) Under each profile pic put the last time and date they were logged on.
5) Find a way to lower prices. Even if it means they take a lesser cut, I would bet that if they cut prices by say 25% the traffic would increase by at least 50%
User is currently banned [View]

deerfott

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 06:10:38 am »
Require that all models use HD webcams. Until that is accomplished, all the other improvements are meaningless.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 08:12:56 pm »
1) Pay big names to appear not this endless Groundhog Day of the same line-up with a diamond in the rough occasionally popping up.
 That is all.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline cash000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 08:35:56 pm »
I've got to be honest, every idea posted, reasonable or unreasonable would improve that site.

But the only way to make some changes happen would be if we all stopped using it. Unfortunately HBC is the only game in town.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 03:35:43 pm »
We have to realise that the connection, hence the quality of the session we are getting, is dependent on [if I'm right] the service provided by (most commonly) 2 different telecommunication companies..potentially continents apart! Therefore, improving it would mean having to do something outrageously infeasible like improving a global network...however, this shouldn't be  an excuse for us to have to put up with subpar quality whilst paying top dollar!

What I recommend is tying the session fees not with the amount of time only but with the amount of time the session has been going on without disruption, lags and other funny glitches! 

Never mind the layout of the website as long as its navigable; we're not wasting money on that... :angry:

Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Flanagan

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 05:46:03 pm »
1) Pay as you go, instead to have to pay for full packs of 25, 50, etc.
2) Information about the last video rentals added
3) Set up a "gold show", as it was at the beginning, where all customers paying an amount, 4 or 5$, get into a "special private", something between an exclusive and a free chat.
4) Forbid the performers that just stays at private or exclusive, even when they are not performing.
5) Set up a real agenda or calendar, where the performers inform about their sessions timings.
+1) Organize some kind of special event once or twice a year, phisically or just online, with big discounts or fetish nights, with all performers dressing in some sexy way! ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  5 improvements for HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View