Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577229 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:18:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected  (Read 1081853 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
« Reply #2655 on: March 21, 2021, 05:14:07 pm »
My Coworker is now in my Belly

Size: 127 Mb
Time: 00:12:19
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b55e564de4d7b/3418GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

« Reply #2655 on: March 21, 2021, 05:14:07 pm »

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2656 on: March 22, 2021, 05:39:42 pm »
Giantess Mila - Evil Step - Mom - Butt, Belly Button, Vore VR

Mila decides to shrink her annoying step-kids and get rid of them so she can have her husband all to herself.

Size: 851 Mb
Time: 00:11:24
Video: MP4 2560x1280

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/09fb69b1c2591/3419GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2657 on: March 22, 2021, 08:54:31 pm »
Onyx Kim - The Chronicles Of Mr Casey FX

Jason has always been a paranoid loser. No one could understand how he scored such a smart and attractive wife in Onyx. She was a Scientist working for the Government making big bucks, whilst he was a loser that spent all day obsessing over conspiracy theories on Youtube.
 The pandemic hadn't been kind to him as he had lost his job and they were now relying on Onyx's paycheck to get by. One day Onyx comes home with great news! She has secured them both to receive the new Vaccine so they can get back to normal life. However, her excitement is soon turned sour as her ignorant hubby tells her he doesn't trust the Vaccine and has seen multiple youtube doco's claiming it is all fake. Onyx isn't happy about this, but luckily she was prepared for his ignorance.
 She tells him that there is one other new preventative that is highly top secret. An all natural pill that may work just as well as the Vaccine. He thinks about it and and decides to go for it. He takes the pill as his wife looks on in glee.
 She then asks him to give her a footrub. He has always hated her feet, even though they were perfectly pedicured, she had an awful foot stench problem. He tries to argue but she quickly puts her sweaty soles near his face as her foot odor travels into his nostrils.
 Suddenly he isn't feeling so well and retires to bed. He awakens in the morning feeling very weird. He looks at himself in the mirror and he can barely make himself out anymore. As he stumbles back into the lounge his wife comes in and notices something odd about him right away. He's about a foot shorter than the day before.
 He can't believe it as he freaks out and starts blaming his wife! She doesn't like his attitude and quickly puts him in check. He now realizes he is no longer in control of his marriage. Onyx once again makes him lay down and wiggles her sweaty toes in his face as he slowly goes out.
 Awakening once more, even smaller. Jason Casey's new life dawns on him. He is getting smaller by the day and it seems his wife's foot smell is the trigger for it. He was so used to being a jerk to her he's struggling to control his anger towards his wife, whose power seems to grow bigger and bigger each day. He can no longer get away with being verbally mean towards her as she is so much bigger and stronger than him, She can easily punish him under her heel or in the palm of her hand. He is made to suffer and soon realizes this will be his way of life.
 As the end of part one nears he finds out his wife has started dating others and his new role in life will be as the insole of her pantyhosed feet while she galivants around town with other men and women... Who knows what the future holds for Mr. Casey!

Size: 1500 Mb
Time: 00:14:24
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cc4eb9e9a1d4b/3420GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2658 on: March 23, 2021, 03:18:49 pm »
Sophia Smith Giantess Goddess

Size: 706 Mb
Time: 00:11:59

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/312a145c83579/3421GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2659 on: March 23, 2021, 08:29:42 pm »
Giantess Mila -The Good The Bad and The Mila

A band of criminals have stolen some high-tech weapons capable of mind controlling the largest of enemies. The Boss’s plan is to use it to neutralize and take control of Giantess Mila, knowing she will answer the call. Once the Boss has control of Mila, he turns on his own men, getting rid of all the evidence. Will Mila regain control of her mind? Will the Boss take over the entire city, or will the criminals find a way to turn the tide of the battle? This is The Good, The Bad and The Mila.

Size: 520 Mb
Time: 00:21:38

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6a01d74b4849c/3422GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2660 on: March 24, 2021, 03:42:15 pm »
Macy Cartel, Goddess Luna, Sophia Sweet - Honey I Shrunk The Neighbor

A Giant shadow comes into view. In a normal voice, Mandy says, "Mrs. Szalinski sit down". Diane responds sensually "mmm, a toy" then her hands come into view to pick up Mandy. As this happens, Mandy yelps and ducks with her head between her legs and hands on her head.

Mandy wakes up thinking it was a dream.
Mandy then looks around wondering where she is. There's a booming sound(earthquake sound and shaking effects). Show a hand holding onto the table Mandy is standing on. Then another hand grabs the table(earthquake sound and shaking effects). Diane pulls up slowly revealing herself while evilly laughing at Mandy.

Diane turns around to sit and before she does, she takes off her pants revealing her black micro thong. She tells Mandy evilly "mind if I sit down"(earthquake sounds and shaking effects as she sits). Mandy says "noooo!!!" and moves out of the way in time and falls down as Diane sits.

As Mandy looks on in disbelief that she is smaller than Diane's thong, Diane smacks her ass three times. Mandy covers her ears because of the echoing sound from Diane smacking her ass and says (in assumed pain) "stop the clapping you bitch".

Diane stands up tells Mandy in a more serious voice "you know I could shove you up my ass right?" She then turns around and pulls her thong up her ass then tells Mandy, "if you don't shut up, this will be your new home". She then picks up Mandy and inserts her between her ass cheeks for the night.

Second half of clip

Diane drops Mandy in a bowl of Cheerios and as Mandy talks trash to Diane from the bowl and Diane talks back, Mandy hears an earthquake sound(footsteps). Diane smiles at her and looks to see Amy walk in(back from college). After hugging and greeting eachother, they both look at the bowl of Cheerios, smile and Mandy yelps in horror.

Amy sits down licks her lips and says "mmm step-mom,I can't believe you shrunk Mandy". Diane says "Remember when I was a giant in Las Vegas to get adam to come to me? Well when he hugged me, I forgot Mandy and nick were in his front pocket and Mandy fell in between my tits as we hugged. When your step-dad shrunk us back to normal Mandy shrunk to micro size and I've been keeping her as a pet ever since". Amy turns to Mandy gets close to the bowl and says evilly "swim bitch" as Amy starts to eat the cereal as Mandy screams "nooooo!" and swims to avoid Amy's spoon as she eats the cereal and laughs at mandys attempts to avoid her(add earthquake sounds and shaking effects as the spoon enters the bowl).

Have Diane and Amy converse about how Amy is doing in college and how she's adjusting to it as if Mandy isn't even there(but add Mandy screaming from the bowl periodically during Diane and Amy talking). Do this in between Amy going for Mandy with her spoon.

On the second attempt, have Amy explain to Mandy that her step-mom shrunk nick and let her eat him the same way. Before the third try, have Diane sit down and toy with Mandy using a second spoon as Mandy says "oh fuck" and keeps swimming as both laugh at her. On the fourth try Mandy gets caught inside a Cheerio and says "Amy please don't" as Amy ignores her and dips the spoon in anyway. Amy brings the spoon with Mandy to her mouth and smiles at her as Mandy begs not to be eaten and opens her mouth to insert the spoon and hesitated when the spoon is in her mouth. She decides to say "Step-Mom would you like to eat her". Diane smiles at Mandy and says what did you say to me earlier(as an insult) "eat you". Diane opens her mouth as Amy puts Mandy and the spoon into her moms mouth as Mandy says "don't eat me!!!" before Diane closes her mouth around the spoon and chews up the cereal saying she can feel Mandy holding onto her giant tongue before moving her tongue around in her mouth before she swallows Mandy.

Size: 1250 Mb
Time: 00:21:10

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/18721b7c06166/3423GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2661 on: March 24, 2021, 07:56:38 pm »
Miss Melisande Sin - Taller Than You!

Size: 346 Mb
Time: 00:07:50

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/bfe51e93bf44b/3424GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2662 on: March 25, 2021, 03:45:44 pm »
Keri and Jamie in Urban Shutdown

Keri and Jamie  Are MEGA sized and in this video they terrorize and destroy 4 Cities with ass, hands, boobs and of course feet.  Lots of cool scenes here.

Size: 827 Mb
Time: 00:18:51

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b9abe433e42da/3426GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2663 on: March 25, 2021, 09:12:37 pm »
Shrinken man

Size: 86,5 Mb
Time: 00:11:06

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9203798b7cf38/3427GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2664 on: March 26, 2021, 03:42:20 am »
POV - Giantess Cum Eating Instructions ft. Jane Coburn

Giantess Jane Coburn has shrunken you and is holding you in in her hands.  She wants you to cum your tiny little load and then lick it all up for your giantess goddess girlfriend.  She encourages you to keep stroking your tiny little cock, it looks so cute in your hands.  Jane rubs you all over her massive tits as she instructs you how to keep jerking yourself off.  Your goddess wants you to cum so hard as she keeps rubbing you against her boobs.  Now that you have cum so much for a little man, Jane licks it off your tiny body, but she wants you to eat the rest.  She watches as you eat your own jiz, encouraging you every second of the way for being a little cum eating slut. You did such a good job that now she wants to put you in her mouth and see what your little body tastes like.

Size: 345 Mb
Time: 00:04:53

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ca5cccb1cedf1/3428GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2665 on: March 26, 2021, 02:52:18 pm »
Keri finds her tiny friend Pt 2

he premise is pretty similar to the last one. We were friends in high school, not bff’s but our groups hung out together pretty often. Anyway, we graduated maybe a year or two ago, and unbeknownst to Keri I am a “shrinker.” I am one of the unfortunate 0.5% of people born after 1990 with a genetic defect causing them to shrink to half an inch tall when they reach adulthood. All shrinkers are assigned and delivered to a caretaker by the government, and I have been assigned to Keri. Despite being my “caretaker,” I have essentially no legal rights and am viewed by the state more as her pet than a person. Prior to the video, Keri received an email from the government stating that something important had been delivered to her dorm. She comes back and takes a quick look around but can’t see anything, and she rests her butt up against the table I’m standing on, the camera emphasizing the size difference between me and her ass. She then turns around and sees me on the table, and instantly realizes what has happened. From this point forward, I mentally divide the rest of the video into four segments: face, boob, butt, and Director’s Choice. The first three segments should naturally focus on those body parts, and for the last segment I’m cool with letting you take the reigns. Anyway, for the first segment of face, she lifts me up to her face after discovering me and says “You poor thing.” We only graduated a short time ago, so over the course of the video she tries to treat me like nothing changed, but due to a new evolutionary mechanism in young women she has trouble seeing a shrunken man as an equal, and so her brain will slip and she will end up teasing/handling me with her body and afterwards flippantly apologize with a giggle when she realizes she was humiliating me. Speaking of which, Keri’s overall tone should be similar to last time, unintentionally humiliating me, except more intense and more focused and how pitiful and pathetic my situation is. So after starting the face scene with a few lines she talks to me for a bit more in a style similar to the last video, and at the end of the face segment she talks about how we used to do Debate Team together and that she kept doing it in college, but that she figures that I can’t anymore. To explain, she says that if my opponent was a girl “she could just do this!” and drops me into her cleavage, beginning the boob segment. She explains that it would be easy for a female debater to hide me in her boobs and smother me to prevent me from speaking. After that, for the rest of the boob segment she expands upon how humiliating it must be to go from a successful student with a bright future in technology to a little pet who can be carried around in a college girl’s cleavage. At the end of the boob segment she plucks me out and says something like “woops sorry, forgot how embarrassing it must be to be naked in your friend’s cleavage haha.” She will then say something about how it’s hot and her back is getting sweaty. She’ll tell me to see for myself, and then place me in the back waistband of her leggings above her crack, starting the butt segment. She humiliates me more in the same manner as before, eventually repositioning me to be pinned by her leggings right on her buttcheeck. From there I can leave the rest of the video to your discretion, as long as it sticks with the overall tone.

Size: 165 Mb
Time: 00:16:08

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a35358129d17b/3429GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2666 on: March 27, 2021, 03:47:11 pm »
Goddess Paris - Paris Steps on You

Size: 90,1 Mb
Time: 00:06:01

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/97c64b7bf491f/3431GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2667 on: March 27, 2021, 07:49:17 pm »
POV - Unaware Giantess finds you hiding in the trash ft. Codi Vore

You are hiding in the trash can while above you Giantess Codi Vore is talking on the phone with her friend Sydney.  Codi is talking on the phone if Sydney has any little people that she has to eat.  Codi is has such a big appetite for for tiny people but she can't find any in her home.  She talks about how delicious the tiny people are and how she likes to swallow them hole. But she hasn't had any at all today and is scared that she ate every single one of the tiny people around her house.  She talks about going to a restaurant that serves them one day so she can really get satisfy her hunger cravings, and describes in detail how delicious they are. Finally after hanging up the phone, she goes to take out the trash but then she finds your tiny body! She picks you out of the trash and tells you how delicious you look as she puts you in her mouth and swallow you in one big gulp.

Size: 637 Mb
Time: 00:08:42

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cac26c9481ca2/3432GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2668 on: March 28, 2021, 08:04:05 am »
Giantess x-ing

Size: 305 Mb
Time: 00:04:53

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4ed42f8e0c8a7/3433GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2669 on: March 28, 2021, 10:25:00 am »
Baby Dolliy

Size: 79,8 Mb
Time: 00:03:56

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/1e4e2938910cf/3434GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View