Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by xander1980 on 08 Aug 2010
  • This is probably a long shot, but has anyone ever had a wrestling or muscleworship session in Denmark? I want to try fantasy wrestling to get headscissored, if anyone knows of any in Denmark, please write me.
    • xander1980
  • #2 by ponzio on 09 Aug 2010
  • Hej!
    I have tried 4 sessions in Denmark (Jana Linke-Sippl, Renne Toney, Amber Castello, Dominique Danger). I know of atleast two other guys here in Denmark, who have had sessions like I have but also with other women. Regarding your specific request, you need to check wb270.com and see who plans to go to Denmark. Right now, nobody has plans to go to Denmark for sessions. There is a couple of fbb/fitness located in Denmark e.g. Helle Nielsen and Lotte Bendix, but none of them offer sessions.
    Please email me, if you need more details on sessions in generel or have specific questions about some of the girls out there.
    Ha' en god dag!
    • ponzio
  • #3 by xander1980 on 09 Aug 2010
  • Hej igen

Yeah I already know the site WB270.com but I'm not really into the huge girls, I was more looking for a danish girl natural fit girl who did sessions like this :) But thanks for the reply.
    • xander1980
  • #4 by ponzio on 22 Aug 2013
  • Hi guys
    I friend of mine - a top european fbb - will start doing sessions in Copenhagen during september. She has never done it before but will try to see if she likes it. Send me a PM if you want to schedule a session with her.
    • ponzio
  • #5 by sisse on 22 Aug 2013

• Do You have some more information about the UTR girl?
  • #6 by Kris72 on 22 Aug 2013
  • Hi guys
    I friend of mine - a top european fbb - will start doing sessions in Copenhagen during september. She has never done it before but will try to see if she likes it. Send me a PM if you want to schedule a session with her.

I tried to send you a message, but your inbox is full.
  • #7 by pikko on 23 Aug 2013
  • The same of Kris... :'(
    • pikko
  • #8 by ponzio on 23 Aug 2013
  • sorry guys - new email installed. try again at ponzio4ever@yahoo.dk
    • ponzio
  • #9 by Red_Silver on 23 Aug 2013
  • Hi guys

What kind of sessions is she comfortable with?
  • #10 by foster342000 on 25 Aug 2013
  • Is she Danish or just visiting?
    • foster342000
  • #11 by arpeggiochords on 27 Aug 2013
  • Sounds interesting. If you've had any influence in her decision, then thank you!  :singing:
  • #12 by theblabbadeblabba on 02 Sep 2014
  • Any chance there are anyone who has had experience with either muscle worship or scissor sessions in Denmark? Im not looking for huge muscles, but a toned body with some toned legs would do :)

The Great Dane
  • #13 by marfam on 29 May 2015
  • Hello guys.
    Anyone knows about a session provider in Denmakk?
    Better of course if she is muscular and allows FS.
    Thank you
    (karma promised for any help  :thanks: )
  • #14 by theblabbadeblabba on 01 Jun 2015
  • I am Danish too and live in Copenhagen. Would love to know as well :)
  • #15 by marfam on 01 Jun 2015
  • Next week I will visit your city.
    Anything I shouldn't miss?
    A session there is out of the question I see...
Pages:
Actions