Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Chainer★ on 15 Jul 2023
  • What kind of muscular women you're into. Athletic (not too muscular) CrossFit Bodybuilders
  • #2 by smithgpost on 17 Jul 2023
  • Off-season female bodybuilders or powerlifters with huge muscle mass 200+lbs do it for me. I like them really massive and hyper-muscular.
  • #3 by petitfilou87 on 20 Jul 2023
  • for me too!!! more is bigger more is better
  • #4 by MaxSideburns72 on 23 Jul 2023
  • Buff type.
    I prefer size and power.
  • #5 by Prophaniti on 25 Jul 2023
  • Muscle, semi-ripped and big legs!
  • #6 by diabolodiabolo on 30 Mar 2024
  • cannot not be too muscular. the bigger the better. absolutely shredded. and being tall is also great in addition.
    A tall, very muscular girl with a sweet face is rare but that's what I like most!
    Denise Hoshor at her peak time was great: Awesome Muscles but a sweet face.
    currently Andrea Shaw is pretty prefect with that sweet face and nice smile.

Musclewise if cannot be big enough: Natalia Trukhina, Virgina Sanchez, Anastasia Korableva...
  • #7 by nbunited21 on 04 Apr 2024
  • I’m all about massive bodybuilders.  But ones that still try to be feminine.  Give me a woman with huge, ripped, veiny muscles, a thick jaw, a big clit, and wide shoulders, but she wants to wear dresses and heels and platform flip flops and acts feminine. Debbie Bramwell comes to mind or Colette Guimond, massive but still presented themselves as feminine.
  • #8 by Malitomendoza on 10 Apr 2024
  • Wellness type.
  • #9 by Nahuel-H on 13 Apr 2024
  • What kind of muscular women you're into. Athletic (not too muscular) CrossFit Bodybuilders

Hello Chainer, my name is Oscar, I appreciate this publication, I am a man over 50 years old and my tastes are changing. Since I was young I have loved Marja Lehtonen, her physique is incredible, strong muscular and maintaining her feminine side. Today I really like CrossFit athletes, they look very attractive and strong, but not so marked. Greetings to everyone here.

Pages:
Actions