Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by jos73 on 16 Oct 2016

• THE HAPPY COUPLE DE MARRIED RECION.

• #62 by bicepboy on 17 Oct 2016

• Definitely doesn't get her muscles from Dad. Is that the mother ofthe Bride on the right side of the photo? Looks like it could be, and she seems to have some muscle, judging from her neck.
  • #63 by gharlane on 29 Oct 2016
  • This is an italian wedding, there are codes : the bald guy with the white shirt and the black tie has to be the groom. The male bodybuilder is the best man or just a friend with whom she had fun making pictures, he cannot be the groom.

Which gives us muscleless schmoes hope : you can marry a goddess.  :letsparty:

Vive les mariés!  :woohoo: :singing:
    • gharlane
  • #64 by bicepboy on 04 Nov 2016
  • This is an italian wedding, there are codes : the bald guy with the white shirt and the black tie has to be the groom. The male bodybuilder is the best man or just a friend with whom she had fun making pictures, he cannot be the groom.

Which gives us muscleless schmoes hope : you can marry a goddess.  :letsparty:

Vive les mariés!  :woohoo: :singing:

Someone on the internet is wrong. Must resist the urge.... Is there a 12 step program?
  • #65 by Patrick_Henry on 04 Nov 2016
  • I like the shots of the Brides lifting up their husbands, etc..

A little off-subject, but.. About 10 years ago, Elena Seiple had some photos of Herself (on Her old website) attending a wedding. I think Elena was a bridesmaid, wearing a dark red dress, and had Her hair pulled up. She looked killer. Anybody got those ?
    • Patrick_Henry
  • #66 by gordonlloyd on 10 Dec 2016
  • #67 by velvet74 on 20 Dec 2017
  • Lina Varela
  • #68 by Warhawk Overdrive on 22 Dec 2017
  • #69 by gordonlloyd on 03 Feb 2018
  • #70 by Patrick_Henry on 03 Feb 2018

• Elegant shot..
    Looks like a lucky dude. God Bless..
    • Patrick_Henry
  • #71 by Kujarer on 11 Jun 2018
  • random tumblr image...

• #72 by gordonlloyd on 29 Jul 2018
  • #73 by bubba69 on 31 Jul 2018

• Gordonlloyd, cheers for sharing.  The height and overall size, and strength too I  am sure, swing heavily in favor of this bride.  She carried him through the threshold, and this is so damn sexy!
  • #74 by joesoul on 01 Aug 2018
  •  :wow: :thanks:
    Who are they and is there a clip of her carrying her groom ?
     He is a very lucky man !!
    I'm green with envy !
  • #75 by gordonlloyd on 01 Aug 2018
  • :wow: :thanks:
    Who are they and is there a clip of her carrying her groom ?
     He is a very lucky man !!
    I'm green with envy !

I haven't seen any clips yet but the FBB is Lilian Westerberg
Pages:
Actions