Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Daniella on 24 Oct 2018
  • Hey Everyone,

I am new here and I am happy to be here! :) So glad that I have found this forum!

I would like to ask you a question that really concerns me: have you also felt that your standards of muscle go higher and higher the more you are in the weight training in general? I mean, I guess most girls start as a cardio queen, and then you realise that lifting is awesome, and then you lift more and more, and after a while being around and seeing women who are super-muscular and strong is not weird at all, yet at the beginning the same thing would have scared me.

Have you experienced the same curve of standards?

Thank you! :)
  • #2 by beowulff on 24 Oct 2018
  • I know it's true for me (I'm a guy). I always want to be bigger than I am currently.
  • #3 by 87fg on 26 Oct 2018
  • It depends on a person's dedication. Some may stick to a fitness routine for a while, then move on t something else. Others find a passion and want to improve. It is the same for women and weight training. Most of the female bodybuilders who are active say they like to see the progression of their body changing. I think this is just natural to people doing certain activities. People who are involved in art want to see their drawing and painting skills improve. Some women want to see their body improve and push it to its maximum.
  • #4 by FBBMW on 27 Oct 2018
  • Whatever sport you are into, there is a desire to get better. 
Pages:
Actions