• nice girl:-)
  • #4 by jcboyd on 13 Nov 2017
  • _victory_fitness_  on inst@gram
  • #5 by VikingPT on 28 Jan 2018
  • #6 by ziggy113 on 28 Jan 2018
  • Wow...tank
  • #7 by Rockfish on 06 Oct 2019
  • #8 by Tdh436 on 10 Oct 2019
  • beautiful, big and muscular, and look prety tall too!! amazing woman!
  • #9 by det2048 on 10 Oct 2019
  • She defiantly does not look like Jabba.  :wow:
  • #10 by gwhh on 20 Dec 2020
  • She 5 5 in height.

Some places claim she max out at 180 pounds.

Is she still in the muscle game?
  • #11 by mgl on 17 Feb 2022
  • any news on her?
  • #12 by fp909 on 04 Nov 2022
  • I have some news on this I guess.

Maybe a year ago now she had still been selling me videos but when she moved, removed me from her socials, and later blocked me so I’m assuming she wants to remove herself from
    The muscle worship days as much as possible.

I stumbled on her on my alt IG account I had at the time because of a photo she was featured in. This was maybe 8-9 months later. Seems she was engaged and is coaching at a gym and it’s possible that she’s married and has changed her last name.

So barring some extreme financial need which is what probably got her on came in the first place I think we’ve seen the last of her in this arena. I’d be very surprised to see her pop up again.

Before the camming she seemed to be a very conservative Christian (not politically just religiously) so I was surprised that she started doing topless at all. After people started sharing her cams ಠ_ಠ that was probably the tipping point.
  • #13 by Chainer★ on 06 Jan 2023

Maybe a year ago now she had still been selling me videos but when she moved, removed me from her socials, and later blocked me so I’m assuming she wants to remove herself from

I stumbled on her on my alt IG account I had at the time because of a photo she was featured in. This was maybe 8-9 months later. Seems she was engaged and is coaching at a gym and it’s possible that she’s married and has changed her last name.

So barring some extreme financial need which is what probably got her on came in the first place I think we’ve seen the last of her in this arena. I’d be very surprised to see her pop up again.

Before the camming she seemed to be a very conservative Christian (not politically just religiously) so I was surprised that she started doing topless at all. After people started sharing her cams ಠ_ಠ that was probably the tipping point.

Janessa Hutt aka Natty Beast
  • #14 by Viper4lyfe on 15 Nov 2023

rest in pepperonis the dream then
Pages:
Actions