Actions
  • #16 by hhheeeyyy12345 on 23 Jan 2018
    • hhheeeyyy12345
  • #17 by footdan on 31 Jan 2018

• footdan
  • #18 by londonnen on 15 Feb 2018

• Because it had to be posted.
  • #19 by big easy on 16 Feb 2018
  • 4 weeks out and she looks just as full when she was bulking but now she's shredded! Alina Popa, you are a genius at building muscles whether it's helping others or growing your own! Where do I sign up?!
  • #20 by big easy on 17 Feb 2018
  • Here's a side by side comparison of her progress so far. I wish I had her current bf%  :'(

• #21 by 4brmassmuscle on 18 Feb 2018
  • Here's a side by side comparison of her progress so far. I wish I had her current bf%  :'(

A-m-a-z-i-n-g! Besides a phenomenon in bodybuilding (and the Miss Olympia from the heart of some members of this Forum, since unfairly she has NEVER won this competition, inexplicably ...), Alina Popa is showing another quality: she is an EXCELLENT trainer! What she's doing for Jennie Rose is commendable! I don't know about you guys, but she reminds me a bit of Alina herself in her best moments ...  :)
  • #22 by big easy on 23 Feb 2018
  • A-m-a-z-i-n-g! Besides a phenomenon in bodybuilding (and the Miss Olympia from the heart of some members of this Forum, since unfairly she has NEVER won this competition, inexplicably ...), Alina Popa is showing another quality: she is an EXCELLENT trainer! What she's doing for Jennie Rose is commendable! I don't know about you guys, but she reminds me a bit of Alina herself in her best moments ...  :)
    [/quote]

I was totally thinking the same!

• #23 by VikingPT on 11 Mar 2018
  • 2018 IFBB Hawaii Pro (2nd place in Women's Bodybuilding)

• #24 by musclelvr56 on 18 Mar 2018
  • Love the progress she has made! Hope she keeps getting bigger!

• #25 by derekr on 18 Mar 2018
  • #26 by mangodebango on 17 Jun 2018

•  O0
  • #27 by palmeto on 27 Jun 2018

I hate to "break it to you", but it looks like she may be done with bodybuilding (at least for now). :shhh:
  • #28 by cook417 on 27 Jun 2018

I hate to "break it to you", but it looks like she may be done with bodybuilding (at least for now). :shhh:

Proof?
  • #29 by toro on 16 Oct 2018
  • WHAT...........no please no. why do you think that?
  • #30 by palmeto on 16 Oct 2018
  • WHAT...........no please no. why do you think that?

Well, nothing is for sure....but her insta**** awhile back (right after her last show) seemed to indicate that she was finding alternate paths so to seek. It almost appeared she had a "heart-to-heart" talk with herself (or perhaps someone else close to her?), and came to a conclusion that bodybuilding wasn't for her right now.  :-[

But who knows? One day people are up, and the next they're down. =  :) :'(
Pages:
Actions