Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by oriander2000 on 01 Oct 2015
  • She's a 22 year old girl who suffered from Ulcerative Colitis, a bowel condition that left her not only very weak but in a serious risk of death. Took up weightlifting to strenghten herself and developed a nicely muscled physique.

After an ileostomy in 2014 that left her with a colostomy bag attached to her abdomen, she fully devoted herself to bodybuilding...

...and she was  crowned champion in a recent contest.

Search for her full story, since it's quite motivational.

https://www.facebook.com/ZoeywrightIleostomy/timeline?ref=page_internal

• #2 by Timmon on 01 Oct 2015
  • #3 by oriander2000 on 13 Jan 2016
  • Good news; she's still competing, lifting...and getting bigger.

Excellent physique...and shown the proper way. :clap:
  • #4 by oriander2000 on 04 Oct 2016
  • Wow indeed. I had posted on January she was bound on getting bigger, but this is awesome.

• #5 by oriander2000 on 04 Oct 2016

• Update: it seems her training is giving results, since she's become quite more muscular...especially her quads and pecs, whose size are getting out of control.

"Damn...are they that big?"
  • #6 by jazztival on 19 Oct 2016
  • Will you look at dat shit,..
    Bodybuilding is used to save lives!!
    Where's a marketing agency when you need 1??
  • #7 by oriander2000 on 30 Nov 2016
  • Recently crowned Champion of the Elite Pro tournament...(they still have to upload the full galleries).

What I like about her case is that she's gone far beyond the "personal challenge to overcome sickness" situation. She's gone full competitor and developed a big, muscular Physique body, with awesome proportions (check her waist/hips ratio).

• #8 by oriander2000 on 27 Jan 2017
  • A few more from her ELite Fitness Gallery:

She's still focused on becoming bigger, and she's got the perfect structure for it:

A few Before - After Pictures:
    And this should be an After - After picture! Amazing development.
  • #9 by Livelongandprosper on 26 May 2017
  • #10 by oriander2000 on 27 May 2017
  • Currently offseason, and 2 months away from prepping up for her next comp. Looking awesomely big:

Reaping the results of years: from "buff" to "incredibly buff".

Does not stop her from modeling, though. All that mass must be displayed somewhere:

• #11 by oriander2000 on 28 Aug 2017
  • Bulking up 5 weeks away...it's amazing how she changed her body so much.

Daaamn. :-\

Also, she's still working as a fitness model. Some of the pictures don't even hint how muscular she actually is.

Some others do  ::):

These pictures exemplify the meaning of "Contest Ready": they were taken two days apart.

• #12 by oriander2000 on 15 Oct 2017
  • Competed in the PCA JP Grand Prix last week - 4th Place.

Her images are a bit hard to find, since they post up to the 3 first places - and the PCA is worldwide-big:

Some prepping pics.

That top is about to rip apart.
  • #13 by oriander2000 on 18 Oct 2017
  • A few captures of her performance from the backstage video. Still searching.

• #14 by oriander2000 on 27 Nov 2017
  • She recently competed at the Pro Elite World Champions:

Apparently both in Figure (similar to US's Physique, including flexing):

And in Fitness (similar to US's Figure), where she got crowned champion:

Sadly, this has prompted her to quit (for the moment, at least), the Figure world and focus more on Fitness. 

"I'm hanging up my figure suit and focusing all my attention on fitness modelling".Ergo, no flexing onstage.  :'(

Some extra interesting shots focusing on how muscular and defined she can get...a great combination of musculature and feminine physique.

• #15 by oystercake23 on 28 Nov 2017
  • It's amazing how ripped her pecs could be.
Pages:
Actions