Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Sushanne200 on 26 Jul 2015
  • Hey. My name is SUSHANNE sinclair . I am just starting out in the world of Binkini bodybuilding . I have always wanted to do it since 2013 and now I am doing it it . :woohoo:
    I am looking for a sponsor. Someone who is willing to take a change in me . I have a trainer/coach. I will be doing the NPC binkini one show is in October and another is in November . I have always been athletic since I was in school . I did lacrosse, track and field tennis and soccer .
    • Sushanne200
  • #2 by RobMash on 26 Jul 2015
  • Hey. My name is SUSHANNE sinclair . I am just starting out in the world of Binkini bodybuilding . I have always wanted to do it since 2013 and now I am doing it it . :woohoo:
    I am looking for a sponsor. Someone who is willing to take a change in me . I have a trainer/coach. I will be doing the NPC binkini one show is in October and another is in November . I have always been athletic since I was in school . I did lacrosse, track and field tennis and soccer .

Hello Sushanne welcome on the biggest community of female bodybuilding on web!  :wob: Do you have any photos to post?
  • #3 by Sushanne200 on 30 Jul 2015
  • i do
    • Sushanne200
  • #4 by Sushanne200 on 30 Jul 2015
  •  :woohoo:  Here are my pictures

• Sushanne200
  • #5 by RobMash on 30 Jul 2015
  • :woohoo:  Here are my pictures

Thank You!  :thanks:
Pages:
Actions