Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by asapferg on 08 Jan 2016
    • asapferg
  • #47 by oriander2000 on 28 Jan 2016
  • Not all of these are "front" lat spreads, but I hope they'll get accepted.

One of my favorites. Those lats seem to...not exactly belong there.
  • #48 by asapferg on 29 Jan 2016
    • asapferg
  • #49 by chuck1212 on 29 Jan 2016
  • I love the front lat spread ! It really shows just how big...and wide...each female bodybuilder is hitting that pose. Also look at some of the photos above, especially Lisa Cross in the green bikini and Rita Bello...look at the packages they are sporting!!  That is so hot and amazing it's incredible but I LOVE it!!

Fav pose

Ditto...   :hey:
  • #50 by oriander2000 on 13 Feb 2016
  • A few more. Enjoy.

Wow, and she has muscles too! :dance:

IMAGE EXPIRED

Not exactly a Front Lat Spread, but I like how massive & solid H.McNeff looks in this picture.
  • #51 by oriander2000 on 18 Apr 2016
  • Some more of Front...and Back Lat spread. It's awesome to see the ladies strain themselves to make their back look as wide as possible. I tried to keep Natalie Foureau 's pictures to a minimum. ::)

Katia Callegari sported an unnaturally HUGE back. Too back she competed in Fitness/Figure.

Anja Schreiner practically became the Lat Spread ambassador. Her whole body, as muscular as it was, seemed slender compared to those wings. She didn't even need to put her hands in her waist.

Whoa.

Double Whoa.

For someone with a thick waist like Sarah Dunlap, make the lats look wide is truly an achievement. Which she did.
  • #52 by schillster1 on 15 Jun 2016
  • Front Lat spreads... very sensuous especially with the combination of thick well defined pecs.
  • #53 by baggio10 on 05 Feb 2017
  • Hannie Lat Spreading Love.

• #54 by oriander2000 on 07 Feb 2017
  • #55 by topdogg17 on 07 Feb 2017
  • I know the Front Lat Spread is FAR more celebrated than the Front Relaxed pose done by fitness/figure competitors (as it should be) but Christine Pomponio-Pate is (to me) one of the original queens of the Front Relaxed pose. There's very few women that can enhance their chest/pecs like her when she does that pose.

• #56 by tate on 07 Feb 2017
  • Hannie is good. Any others who are really full when it comes to front lat spread?

I also like Envall:

• tate
  • #57 by baggio10 on 07 Feb 2017
  • #58 by Bumper55 on 19 Feb 2017
  •   :wow:

Wow look at those wings spread out! That's what I like about front lat...it's like watching the muscles grow.
  • #59 by asapferg on 19 Feb 2017

• Ok not from the Front, but impressive.
    Almost looks like a Cobra's Hood. :wow: :woot:
    • asapferg
  • #60 by Bumper55 on 21 Apr 2017
Pages:
Actions