Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by lechacal on 15 Jun 2020
  • Yeah she's retired. Great body and great videos she put out. I think she's working at Home Depot or Lowe's now which seems like a waste of her talents
    Maybe she has talent in home improvement.  Can you imagine her remodling your house for ya with her and her hot friends hammering away.
    your wish is not too far from becoming the truth. She is in real estate business nowadays, to be more specific luxury real estate business
  • #17 by tommyboy on 15 Jun 2020
  • Real Estate???? She could sell igloos in Florida, who could say no to her???hot hot hot hot
  • #18 by bpisciot on 18 Jun 2020
  • If you have an interest, it's easy to find her business page online.  Just search her name and add realtor.  She has a classy real estate sales site.  If you check our her picture in the "About" section, you can see that she is still a beautiful woman.
  • #19 by the duke22 on 17 Apr 2021
  • Does anyone remember those old belly punching websites/videos? I remember Ginger being in one of them, does anyone know what I'm talking about or have a link to that video?
  • #20 by abman on 18 Apr 2021
  • Yes, that was Jill Lauren's site. It's now called darkflicks. There are a couple of videos. Go to revised videos and it's called Absolute
  • #21 by the duke22 on 19 Apr 2021
  • Yes, that was Jill Lauren's site. It's now called darkflicks. There are a couple of videos. Go to revised videos and it's called Absolute
    They used to be all over youtube but I guess someone must've made a copyright claim.
  • #22 by Nahuel-H on 17 May 2021
  •  :heart:

:cool2:
Pages:
Actions