Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Danyoyo2 on 08 Jan 2024
  • Hi All

New account but the same amazing news!

It is with great pleasure that I bring to you, a UK discovery of a lifetime!
    Based in the Midlands, but planning to travel as she settles into the scene, here is Muscle Mamacita.

Currently UTR, I managed to convince this very impressive specimen to give a session a try, and I am so glad that I did. 5”7 and 81kg currently, a huge power lifter - Muscle Mamacita was stronger than anything I could have imagined. A power-lifter, with a bodybuilders physique. Hard everywhere and capable of unreal feats of strength.
    She is currently squatting 215kg, deadlifting 265kg and benching 115kg.

We did muscle worship, lift & carry (she lifted me like I was a toy, in every way imagineable) and some light wrestling - I had no plans to suffer any injuries.

It was her first session and I must say that I have never met a lady that was more natural. Oozed charisma and seemed to genuinely get it. She understood what the session was about and was so eager to meet my needs.

I expect that a session girls profile will follow soon, but anybody that wants to get in early - I advised a post on here with contact details would be a good way to start and ease herself in to this world.
    Contact her with my highest recommendations on Sopa_de_tornillos@hotmail.com

Feel free to PM with any questions, but rest assured, reaching out to this special lady will be well worth it.

• #2 by MakeMeFly on 12 Jan 2024
  • Thanks! Those numbers are insane. Strongest in the UK?
Pages:
Actions