Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578310 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 03:15:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2014 Olympia  (Read 100106 times)

Cas

Re: 2014 Olympia
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2014, 06:30:51 pm »
paul2000,

If it were fixed as you think, wouldn't they just FedEx the trophy and champion's check to Iris' home and tell everyone  not to even show up because there's no point to?. Let's just wait and see if someone can knock Iris off the pedestal she's currently perched on.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2014, 06:30:51 pm »

Offline the_arbitrage

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2014, 07:23:42 pm »
Right, it obviously won't just be a "mailed it in" situation. I think Paul's suggesting that it's already been predetermined to go with Alina due to the current political landscape and her image (standard) being needed right now. If so it is a valid point. But at the same time Iris could also be the political choice in order to wind things up with her 10th and proceed with the overall objective. I'd say it's more a case where these along with a number of other factors will play a role in the overall decision. But then again if someone misses their peak and someone else nails it can also tip the scales which is why waiting to see how they actually show up is still necessary. 

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2014, 11:04:44 pm »
precisely the_arbitrage, the result has been determined. If Iris wins, fbb has no future. She was off last year and was lucky to have won, Alina will win this year.

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2014, 11:10:01 pm »
I think Alina will win it a couple of times and then the likes of Aleesha or Theresa will dominate. I think Kim Perez and Monique have been unlucky, better upper body than Alina any day, but they do not have the complete package, which has been a disadvantage. I have met Monique in person and she is ridiculously huge, here upperbody is so big, makes her legs look smaller when they really are not!

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 12:59:16 pm »
Alisha Young will never dominate Ms O and neither will Theresa. You guys on this board go absolutely nuts for her, she is a very big girl, but she also looks already like someone who has taken far too many roids too quickly to have look Ms O judges will ever vote in. On top of that she is far too blocky and top heavy.  She will need to work on her shape for years before she has any hope. She is blocky and has massive tits, look at the winners in last 15 years. In purely BB terms Alesha has no chance of winning Ms O.

if girls like Alesha would ever win Ms O then Chris Envall would be a reigning champ.

UK_Fan

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2014, 06:30:48 pm »
Alisha Young will never dominate Ms O and neither will Theresa. You guys on this board go absolutely nuts for her, she is a very big girl, but she also looks already like someone who has taken far too many roids too quickly to have look Ms O judges will ever vote in. On top of that she is far too blocky and top heavy.  She will need to work on her shape for years before she has any hope. She is blocky and has massive tits, look at the winners in last 15 years. In purely BB terms Alesha has no chance of winning Ms O.

if girls like Alesha would ever win Ms O then Chris Envall would be a reigning champ.

I agree - Aleesha by all accounts is a very nice lady (I have nothing personal against her and sometimes find some of her photos/videos very sexy), but her body is just not what the Pro judges are looking for IMO (Alina or similar body style is what they'll be going for in the future, assuming there's a Ms O. bodybuilding contest in a couple of years - not certain at present)- to be honest, she's been very lucky in winning the Amateur level show as the current crop is not anywhere near the standard of those even 5 years ago, let alone 10 or more.  I think she would've been lucky to have placed in the top 5, maybe even the top 10 back then.  I suspect she won't do as well as some of her most ardent fans believe as a pro.

Theresa needs to work on her lower body to bring it up to the size of her upper body, and generally gain some more size.  Like Aleesha (as has been said), she's already showing quite distinct signs of the drugs side-effects (though less overall than Aleesha), and unfortunately for her (because other than it) she is a very good looking woman - the specific side effects draw the viewers' (and possibly the judges) attention rather than her physique.

Sadly its much more noticeable that the current crop of amateur FBBs and lower-ranked pros are trying to 'fast-track' gains in their physique (possibly because they know they financially cannot keep going for 15-20 years like competitors from the 1990s - 2000s) by heavily juicing without either getting their training techniques or diet really honed (i.e. really knowing what works for them - this likely takes some time to accomplish - not less than 5 years), and not getting the best out of the drugs, but enduring significant and likely permanent side effects (both visually and with their long-term health generally) as a result of taking higher doses and/or more potent varieties.  Whilst following this path, and additionally as Aleesha and more FBBs have by getting cartoon-style breast implants, they appear to be risking everything to be considered 'freaks' for just a few short years, then leaving the scene when they realise its the more 'normal' feminine competitors that win most often, and that their look is driving the sport into an early grave.

I should note that for newer members here who don't know me, I am a FBB fan of over 25 years and still love the really BIG ladies (and don't see competitors from the 1990s - 2000s through 'rose-tinted spectacles' as if they got huge, still were all beautiful without side effects from the drugs they were taking) - so I don't have any axe to grind against anyone in particular - I just despair sometimes how things in female bodybuilding are going downhill, and that both a) there's not much I appear to be able to do about it, and b) so many fans (particularly some of the newer ones) just seem to be oblivious (or don't care) of the downward trend.

Offline the_arbitrage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2014, 05:15:04 am »
Spot-on shimmer and UK.

Prudent recognition of the issues endangering WBB. I'm also a huge proponent of ALL levels (including the extreme) but have also been acutely aware of the problems involved since the very beginning. It was around 95-96 when the standard started to switch over that my internal wiring "roidar" alarm went off. And what's happening right now to WBB is exactly what my concern was back then. At that time I felt a sense of urgency which unfortunately led to more of a militant approach. In hindsight that was a mistake and I do still owe some ppl my apologies for it. 

Needless to say the aesthetic movement (and 4 new divisions) are exploding right now. While that's a huge positive I'm still not happy at all about what's happening to WBB. It has been on a steady decline and that process will only continue to snowball without something very specific being done. The extreme niche market is comparatively very limited. A lot more is needed in order for that level to propagate, thrive and become more widely accepted and respected. There absolutely is a formula that will work to accomplish those objectives but it will take some folks becoming a bit more open-minded. Also keep in mind with any given formula or format that unless ALL elements are included then it won't necessarily work. Hopefully in the future we can get past some of the old political bs and make it happen, but in the meantime let's see how things go over the weekend, should be pretty interesting.

Offline lou

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2014, 07:53:21 am »
I bet on alina

she already looked awesome last year and there has to be a change, for the sake of womens bodybuilding.....

but a question: I am from overseas and got no idea about american sports tv in the internet. does someone knew where I can watch a live stream about olympia??? I got no idea :'(
thanks for occasional answers....

Offline deleuze3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2014, 07:57:15 am »
Iris Kyle will win.

morphman

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2014, 01:41:12 pm »
No question about it. It'll be the Iris show until she retires. Pisses me the fuck off

Offline GoBrendaGo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2014, 04:17:27 pm »
Iris Kyle will win.

I beg to differ.  I have a gut feeling Alina is going to destroy the competition.  I hope that feeling is true & not what I ate last night.  LOL!!!  Anyway, GO ALINA!!!!!!
User is currently banned [View]

fredzeppelin

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2014, 04:40:19 pm »
I'm pessimistic, I'm afraid. Alina has to show up in superb shape (similar to last year), and hope
also that Iris is a little bit off (like she was at the Ms International last year). That's our only hope, I'm afraid.
Otherwise the reign of boredom continues.

Cas

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2014, 05:17:34 pm »
I agree, unless Alina or one of the other girls shows up in 'Amazon Goddess' like shape, it looks to be "The Iris Kyle Show" again, like I said in an earlier post just ship the champion's check and trophy to Iris' house (I know that is an extreme remark but it's kind of gotten to that point as far as this 'contest' is concerned IMO). ::)

fredzeppelin

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2014, 06:11:03 pm »
I think Alina will win it a couple of times and then the likes of Aleesha or Theresa will dominate. I think Kim Perez and Monique have been unlucky, better upper body than Alina any day, but they do not have the complete package, which has been a disadvantage. I have met Monique in person and she is ridiculously huge, here upperbody is so big, makes her legs look smaller when they really are not!

I've alos met Monique in person, and I have to disagree with you, she IS the complete package. Her legs and glutes are ENORMOUS and shapely. She does
have very broad shoulders, which gives her the illusion of having an oversized upper body. But in reality her physique is as complete as it gets.

pbo4muscle

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2014, 08:17:46 pm »
Only 11 female bodybuilders qualified for this year's Ms. Olympia contest. Since Brigita Brezovac retired, there will be only 10. I don't know if Debi Laszewski is still competing. Anyway, this is the smallest field in the history of the contest. :'(

I have not read every post in this thread... But as far as the nb is concerned, 1988 there were  15 or 16 competitors with Cory Everson as the winner, so 11 aint that bad, What is bad is not so much the nb at the top, but that FBB is dying from the bottom up :(

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View