Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572609 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:24:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Top 5 most underrated muscular womn
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Top 5 most underrated muscular womn  (Read 29145 times)

samusaran

Top 5 most underrated muscular womn
« on: January 21, 2012, 11:18:14 pm »
your top 5 most underrated women. include all. (fbbs, physique, etc.) then at a later date ill make a poll after enough women have been submitted. just everybody's opinion.

Forum Saradas

Offline madusa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Top 5 most underrated muscular womn
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 12:18:14 am »
No list yet - I have to think. But one name that springs to mind is Mimi Jabalee.

samusaran

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 12:20:12 am »
yeah i like her too

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 01:41:49 am »
Tony West. she is very beautiful and well builted but there isn't videos about her on the female bodybuilding sites
I Saradas

fredzeppelin

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 06:59:25 pm »
My 5, two from the present, one from the last decade, one from the 90s, one from the 80s

80s: Dona Oliveira: Proportions to die for: broad shoulders and huge arms sitting atop a tiny waist and small hips.
                               Yet she never won a  major show, probably because she wasnt a blonde  :P

90s: Jitka Harazimova -- the complete package -- devastating good looks, magnificently sculpted physique, and she was TALL! I saw
                              her live back in 1999, and gawking at her beauty was like being hit in the chest with a John Cena punch. She
                              never won a major show because she had the misfortune of competing against Kim Chivesky.

2000: Casey Daugherty -- I met her at a show in Florida, my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw how beautiful she was.
                                          Her physique was impressive too, and she could have gone far had she perservered. Alas she did not :(

Kim Perez -- just an awesome specimen, with an upper body some male bodybuilders might envy. If she can ever bring up her legs
                    to match her upper body, look out.

Angie Salvagno -- there have been some vids circulating of her recently that have her in mind-blowing shape -- huge muscles,
                             great conditioning.

samusaran

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 09:20:18 pm »
i agree about Jitka Harazimova khuddle. she was really awesome! she should have won some competitions but chizevsky was even better. however, i think she should have placed higher at those contests. (4th at the arnolds in 1997 and 6th at the olympia. then a couple spots lower each successive year.) she should have been 2nd in 1997. her in that green suit in 1997 is an all time classic! she actually wasn't tall khuddle. she is 5'7''. i wish she was taller. the ultimate muscle woman to me is tall. but she is taller than the normal height for women. she does have great genectics. ;D

fredzeppelin

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 12:37:21 am »
5'7 isnt tall? I thought the height for an average adult female was around 5'5? Trust me, I've seen in her person, she's tall
-- not gangly, awkward tall either, but statuesque, impressive  tall.

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 02:43:06 pm »
In no particular order:
 Colette Guimond
 Kim Perez
 Amelia Hernandez
 Daniela Sell
 Roberta Tuor Zazzaron
User is currently banned [View]

samusaran

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 12:34:39 am »
5'7 isnt tall? I thought the height for an average adult female was around 5'5? Trust me, I've seen in her person, she's tall
-- not gangly, awkward tall either, but statuesque, impressive  tall.
  that's awesome u got to see her in real life. but anyway, 5'7'' isn't tall to me. 5'9'' or more. :D anyway another top 5 underrated for me is jackie paisley (5'10'' 152lbs).  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=56588.0.html  she was incredible and finished really high at some competitions. she also won the arnolds in 1989 but should have been ms. olympia in '90 and '91. just my opinion.  :D  http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24507_Paisley_J_S01_123_156lo.jpg

samusaran

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 02:30:02 am »
what about Sandy Riddell? (5'6'' 155lbs) would eveyone call her underrated? i guess it's relative. all time great to me. not top 10 but top 15! she finished really high at some olympias. 2nd at 1989 olympia, maybe should have won and also olympia 1990 when she looked even better. but was disqualified for wearing a thong. lame! she should have been nude.  :D she also finished high at the next two olympias. she should have won at least one!

http://img243.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=63376_d39fe437_122_219lo.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/106/saride14qz4.jpg/
http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=987332751_Kopay861_122_484lo.jpg
http://img292.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=063307321_Kopay820_122_34lo.jpg
http://img207.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92421_img249_122_35lo.jpg
http://img215.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=965594149_KZZ642_122_1077lo.jpg
http://img161.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=028318608_KZZZ192_122_424lo.jpg#
http://img178.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05326_sandyriddellvg9_123_98lo.jpg
http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05310_sandyriddell50ee2_123_168lo.jpg

cybrwrld666

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 02:43:36 am »
An impossible list to create. This list could include 100 fbb's. Too many to mention: Michele Maroldo, Fran Ferraro, Vilma Caez, Fatima Johnsons, Danielle Leroy, Pat Veldmann....jeez.....:)

samusaran

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 05:07:23 am »
Shelley Beattie and Kathy Unger!

Offline Tacotico

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 02:29:39 pm »
Roberta Tuor Zazzaron !

UK_Fan

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 11:15:46 am »
My definition of underrated would be:-

1. Having the physique to win competitions, but never doing so/taking a long time to win, e.g. winning the top amateur competitions to turn pro. Example of this are:-

Annie Rivieccio - she should've won the HW & overall North Americans/USAs many times over the years.  Never seemed to be in favour with the judges (why?) until almost at the end of her career, so she didn't have time to "bed in" as a pro and go on to greater things;
Lora Ottenad (like Annie, always the bridesmaid, [finishing 3rd - 6th annually], never the bride until near the end of her career - again too late to make an impact as a pro)

2. Being short, but having a great physique, but not standing a chance up against the taller women.  Examples:-

Andrulla Blanchette (should've won/done better at pro shows than her shared one-time "win" at the 2000 Ms O. [when not up against Iris at her best directly/Lenda/Kim - separate LW & HW] - almost always got over looked when up against the taller/bigger pros)
Zuzana Korinkova (never seen a better ripped FBB still carrying a decent amount of muscle [for her height/stature])
Sue Price (stunning, great physique)

3. Being too tall/big (5' 4" - 5' 7" & 140 - 160lbs seems to be the most favoured range for the judges):-
Lora Ottenad again (5' 8" or so - big, shapely, well conditioned and still good looking facially at contest time.  Of course, added to that, that low, sexy voice and reputation [negative from a judging standpoint?] for her sexy "session" videos [you know - THAT clip of her "humping" the guy after wrestling him - my all-time fave short clip - never seen the whole video])

4. Others (not already listed):-
Lisa Bavington (my kinda FBB - she had the looks, femininity, size, conditioning and shape - a GREAT advertisement for the sport back in the late 1990s)
Vicki Gates (should've won more, including [at least] the joint 2000 Ms O. when beaten by Valentina Chepigain the HW category)

As has been said, I'm sure there are more....

UK_Fan

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 09:56:53 am »
Don´t forget Tina Lockwood , Janice Ragain and Denise Hoshor.

As much as I love all three (regulars will know that Tina is my all-time fave fbb), I think, perhaps barring Janice, they got the competition placings they deserved.  Tina's weaknesses (that prevented her from placing better in the few national-level amateur contests she entered) were a wide waist/lack of relative chest/back development (with her huge arms and legs, she should've had a chest/back at about the 49-50in mark, rather than 45in max.) and that she couldn't get that really defined look at contest time compared to others.  Whether she would've done better had she "dialled down" the arms & legs, maybe , maybe not.  To be honest, she wasn't around long enough to really call her time in bodybuilding a "career", i.e. she didn't have time to really mature as an athlete - shame.  For her, more of "what could've been".

With Denise, she always did well, competition-wise, even in her short pro career, but again stopped (to have a family) at her height.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Top 5 most underrated muscular womn

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View