Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576442 Posts in 73341 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:54:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Debra D'andrea
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Debra D'andrea  (Read 21904 times)

MrSteed

Re: debra dandrea
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 04:56:28 pm »
You need to ask her yourself.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 04:56:28 pm »

Butch40

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 01:12:46 pm »
My only negative about her is she needed to shave, she had too much razor stubble everywhere.  Other than that she has an amazing body and is a total sex freak.  She is also very sweet.

santino corleone

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 04:24:29 pm »
I haven't seen Debra in  years but as mentioned, she is super friendly, has a great attitude and aims to please.
If you are hung up on looks, she might dissapoint you.  From what I hear, she is still in great shape but her face isn't
as pretty as some others.  Everything else is top notch.

Butch40

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 06:54:18 pm »
Ill agree her face is showing the signs of too much plastic surgery and is not attractive.  I just focused on the rest of her that was just amazing

Offline rassel4fun

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 11:11:20 pm »
She was my first wrestling session many years ago.  Fantastic session, incredible body and a great attitude.  I haven't seen her in about 10 years, but I would again in a heartbeat!

clones

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 02:39:18 am »
Debra is great, open to most everything.  Be careful if you try to mix some wrestling and sensuous session, I thought I might be able to handle her muscle but I started sucking air and thought I was going to pass out.  She is passionate, very accommodating, and generally ripped.  Focus on the body, that gives most all, if you need to focus on the face, you may want to keep looking.

xyhg2001

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 12:28:56 pm »
I also met Deb in the early days and have been a regular. She is so sweet. I remember our first meeting, and back in those days just getting a woman to wrestle topless was a challenge. Being sort of shy about it, I asked her to wear something skimpy, and she returned in a slingshot thong. Yummmmmm!

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 01:36:47 pm »
would echo most of what has been said above, one thing I like about her is that some have a tendency to get bigger off-season and don't resemble their pics, she keeps pretty lean all the time, was in unbelievable shape when I saw her

santino corleone

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 04:59:26 pm »
Nice to hear all the good things about someone who I also saw many times and had a blast with.
I am considering seeing her on my next trip to Vegas next month.  The tough decision is between a doubles
session with her and someone who I don't know about and Rapture who I know nothing about.
I am awaiting to hear from someone in LV now who might see Rapture and someone else who is doing some legwork
on finding out who Debra will do doubles with.  I don't need a top body builder.  Just someone who is hot, nice
and won't mind Debra kicking her ass in front of me LOL!

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 02:17:53 pm »
I had an oil wrestling session with Debra a few years back...just before she moved from Denver to Vegas. I figured the oil would give me an advantage, boy was I wrong! Not only did she kick my a**, but the oil, when she facesat me really, gave her a good seal...I nearly blackedout due to lack of oxygen.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 05:26:01 am »
On the other hand.... kinda

I have seen Debra about 4 times over the years and while I enjoyed all of them, she has never offered me FS just HJ, and that is fine YMMV and all that. Also, I noticed that over the years she has gotten more aggressive. I know that is what a lot of guys want, but I like to do MW. The first time I saw her was great. Nice and sensual. Now she seems to only want to break the land speed record for humping and then moan as she puts her privates in your face. That is OK but I don't want to spend an entire hour like that. I know lots of guys like when the women act like that but I can only do that in small doses. To me that tends to get to close to domination and that is not my thing at all. I would still like to see her, but if I do see her again I'm going to have to be more aggressive in letting her know what I want, of course that goes for any women I see. Looking back I guess I'm to blame but since I never said "dominant" or "forced" MW I assumed she would know not to go that far. Live and learn  :)
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 02:52:51 pm »
The couple of times I've wrestled her has resulted in FS. Maybe she doesn't do that anymore or the price may be different? If you look on TER under Debra's review it does seem to be hit or miss as to what she provides.

santino corleone

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 04:45:07 pm »
Well, it looks like there is a 90% chance I will see her with one of her friends in LV early next week.  My only issue is that Debra is  having computer problems and I have not been able to see a picture of either of her friends and am not thrilled with that.
Yes, Debra can be dominant but she also aims to please. I am pretty certain that if you make it clear as to what you want before the session, she will taylor it to you.
As far as FS, I haven't seen her in years and I think that when I saw her, it wasn't available although I did everything else but with her.  I think that she is a very horny lady and that if you ask for it and she trusts you, she will do it as part of the session now.

Megatron

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 08:15:34 pm »
If she don't there is no hope for you, she is quite awesome, and has an exotic slutty type face, not a sweet wholesome cleancut look.

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 09:54:28 pm »
Santino, good luck and hope you have a great time! It was over three years ago since I last saw Debra...oil wrestling. She was a blast.

Who's her friend you're trying to tag team?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Debra D'andrea

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View