Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576598 Posts in 73374 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 01:21:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Debra D'andrea
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Debra D'andrea  (Read 21908 times)

Offline 24mass

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Debra D'andrea
« on: April 02, 2010, 02:49:11 pm »
Ms debra D'Andrea is coming to town and was hoping some one might relate their experience with her....thanks

Forum Saradas

Debra D'andrea
« on: April 02, 2010, 02:49:11 pm »

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Debra D'Andrea
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 04:57:25 pm »
If you want an old looking, ripped, roided out, freaky looking sex maniac who could suck a golf ball through a piece of hose pipe....she's your gal!

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 08:21:44 pm »
I sessioned with her a year or so ago. The comment is correct - she is awesome and a total freak! Fantastic body - total fantasy come true. She'll let you live out your fantasy. very dirty...

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 10:39:04 pm »
Here's something I didn't think about originally, but doesn't Debra D'Andrea sometimes do sessions with Carmella Cureton?  Has anyone ever been with both at the same time?  I saw her put Carmella Cureton on the schedule with her once on wb270.

If someone had a review of that it would be so wild

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 12:22:39 am »
well i for one would love a session with her
User is currently banned [View]

maximus1174

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 01:25:37 am »
If you get over her banged up face...she is a sex MACHINE....I mean she bangs going 1000 RPM.

Be sure to be on your A game your she will destroy you.

I am someone who is in great shape and she worked me hardcore in about 30 minutes.....I had to get a second wind

Jimmers

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 06:59:25 pm »
Her rates are great, but you get what you pay for.
I've had lots and lots of sessions in the last 10 years and this ranked up there with the worst I've ever had.
She goes all out and she's as gracious as can be, but she just wasn't very clean when I saw her.
I'd rather pay a higher rate and get a memorable service.
It was apparent that she juices up because she had long strands of hair on her arm and even on her tits! it was a huge turnoff.
She sweats like a maniac, more than anyone else I've seen.
I just wanted the session to end.
I don't have a problem with girls juicing up as long as the side effects aren't so obvious.

However, it was short notice, the only reason I saw her is because I had a session planned with Amber De Luca, I've seen her 10 times and she's my all time favorite and by far the best in the business, but she flaked out on me, which was a huge disappointment. I've seen her alot and this was the first time she flaked out on me.
So I had to find someone quick and Debra is the quickest I could find and now I regret doing it, it was a mistake.
So if you do see her, at least make sure it's not on short notice.

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 05:04:51 pm »
I can't even begin to thank you for that last review.  From her pics you would never guess she's like that.  Man, you probably just saved me from a horrible experience because she comes to my area alot. 

Karma definitely given for that heads up on Debra!

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 04:27:59 am »
I had a good experience with Debra about 2 years ago.  She was extremely strong and aggressive.  As soon as the session began she threw me onto the bed and gave me a bear hug while lying on top of me.  Within seconds I was tapping like a wild man as I couldn't breath.  From there she got naked, gave me the beatdown of a lifetime, then proceeded to bang the $hit out of me. 

Beware of her reverse headscissors.  I honestly think she could make a human skull crush in on itself if she decided not to release the hold.

I would definately see her again. 

santino corleone

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 05:31:27 pm »
K to you big Brent LOL!!

I have seen Debra many times and she was always clean and fresh. I always had a great time and I would see her again
if my schedule permited. She is in NYC now and I just missed her by a day since I was in NYC the day before she arrived.
Unfortunatly, my life situation has changed since I have seen her last and I just can't get into NYC at the spur of the moment like I used to,
otherwise I would see her again.
I never had the pleasure of being "banged" by her but I have done everything else but-BBBJ/DATY only because I don't think
that she was offering that years ago when I used to see her.
I did see her with her former female traveling partner, twice and it was one of the most incredible sessions I ever  had.
She also has a great attitude, loves to please !

guana

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 08:30:42 pm »
What is her schedule like???

teedog

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 01:41:37 am »
real old face nice body nice session

Offline pexpexpex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
debra dandrea
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 03:03:45 pm »
Anyone had a session with Debra? If so, would it be possible to write a few words about it?

MrSteed

Re: debra dandrea
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 03:10:17 pm »
I love her. She's muscular, friendly and hornier than  I am. If she has limits, I don't know what they are.

I've been seeing her since 1996 and if you're looking for a gal that loves her job, it's Debra.

Offline pexpexpex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: debra dandrea
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 03:44:13 pm »
Yea, thanks for the quick reply man! :)
Can you say something about what services are offered, and the rates of these?
By the way, what can you say about her looks? She looks beautiful in pictures, but she's getting pretty old now, isn't she?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Debra D'andrea

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View