Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575606 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:43:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Superman humiliated by normal women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Superman humiliated by normal women  (Read 7886 times)

Offline jargoon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Superman humiliated by normal women
« on: June 15, 2021, 04:21:34 am »
Carla Inhaia Vs Superman

Carla Inhaia is a curvy Brazilian fitness model with massive legs. They seem soft and inviting, but only until she flexes. Her silky smooth skin and a thin layer of perfectly distributed flesh hides her diamond hard muscle, trained to perfection. Her massive bubble butt is soft and pliable, but when she flexes her muscles it becomes hard enough to deflect missiles.
Today she is scheduled for the biggest event of her life, a charity photoshoot with the American Superman. She has been training all year for this moment, and today will be the day.
She walks into the studio in a tight black dress that reveals most of her toned body. The photographer gives her a wide berth as he takes his camera. He notices Carla immediately, and starts taking pictures of her before she even gets out of the car.
"I'm not wearing any make up." Carla tells him.
"You don't need it." He says, as he takes a picture. "Look at you, you are perfection."
Carla poses, and the photographer takes some more. Soon, Superman arrives at the photo studio as well. His musculature is impressive, but Carla's sexy lower body put his own to shame. Her thighs are so big they could fit both of his legs within them and still have room left.
The photographer takes some more pictures as Carla smiles and waves at the famous visitor.
"I love this man!" She exclaims, while pointing at him. "He is the reason I started working out! He is so inspiring!"
Superman looks at Carla, responding to her. "Thanks Carla, I'm glad you could make it! I'm glad to take photos with a beautiful woman like you, especially for a good cause!"
Carla giggles at his compliments, while the photographer snaps a few more pictures. He then tells Carla to pose with the famous superhero, and she does so without hesitation.
The photographer notices something unusual as the shoot progresses, however. Carla's muscles seem soft and feminine at first, but once she begins to pose and flex they become incredibly defined, even moreso than Superman's muscles. Her legs in particular seem super strong and intimidating.
The rest of the shoot passes with no problems, and soon the photographer sends a few pictures to the office to be edited and approved before the final product is sent to the media.
While they wait for the photographer to return, Carla has been flirting with Superman. "Hey big boy, while we're here I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" Carla says, seductively. "S-sure thing miss, what is it?" Superman replies. "Well, I've always wanted to try wrestling a superhero..." She didn't actually think that she had a chance at winning against Superman, but was using this as an excuse to touch him with her sexy body.  She was right to think he would be more than willing to oblige. "Well I suppose I could give it a shot." He says, smiling.
"Y-you won't hurt me will you?" Carla says nervously. "I'm a big girl, I can take it..."
"No, of course not." He says, trying to be reassuring. "Now get over here and let's get started!"
Carla walks over to the superhero and begins wrestling. She then wraps her toned arms and massive legs around Superman, slowly increasing in pressure.
"Ugh, you're stronger than I expected!" He says, slightly concerned about the force currently being applied by Carla's muscular limbs
"Thanks Superman!." Carla replies, excited to have impressed the strongest man on the planet.
"I can tell, now let's see how good your wrestling skills are."
He begins to lift her up towards him, and Carla wraps her legs around his waist.
"Oh, I'm going to put you in your place." Carla says playfully, not realizing that she is actually hurting Superman as she begins to squeeze.
Superman places her down on the floor, and they begin to wrestle again. She wraps her arms around his neck, while he puts one arm around her back and uses his other hand to touch her ass.
"Fuck, your ass is soft." He says. "I could touch it all day." He begins to caress her ass, causing Carla to let out a yelp of alarm. "What the hell Superman, stop that!"
Suddenly, she squeezes him even tighter with her muscular thighs.
"Argh!" Superman cries out in pain.
She begins to squeeze tighter and tighter, to the point where her legs are cutting off his oxygen.
Carla laughs at Superman, thinking that he is just pretending to be hurt.
"I'm not playing, girl! You've hurt me!"
Carla stops squeezing, but doesn't let up. She looks Superman in the eye as her legs continue to encompass his waist, dwarfing his body. "I'm just a human girl though, are you really saying that I'm stronger than you?"
"I..." Superman begins to reply, before being interrupted.
"No? You're just going to admit you're weaker than me?" Carla says in a mocking tone.
"I'm not weak, I'm just..."
"I don't want to hear it big boy, you're no better than a girl."
"I'm not weak, I'm just...!"
Carla's thighs begin to tighten up again.
"Yes you are!" She says, in a louder tone.
"I'm not weak, I'm..."
Carla squeezes tighter and tighter, cutting off his oxygen. His face begins to turn red, and his veins bulge.
His Kryptonians ribs begin to creak as he desperately tries to pry Carla's massive legs apart.he can't even budge them a millimeter though as her shredded, muscular thighs continue to crush his body. He tries punching her legs to loosen Carla's grip but he just ends up hurting his hands instead as his knuckles crack.
"Now you're just being melodramatic!" Carla laughs.
She squeezes tighter as he begins to scream. Their faces are merely a hair's width away, as their eyes lock.
"Look at me." She demands.
He does.
"Say you're weak."
He doesn't reply.
"Say you're weak." She repeats.
"I'm weak." He gasps, as his lungs fill with air.
Carla releases her grip, smiling down at Superman. "see, that wasn't so hard, now was it?"
"No." He manages to reply, as he takes in large gulps of air. "You're much stronger than I thought." The beautiful fitness model with a gigantic derriere who had just crushed Superman into submission laughs at that.
"Why thank you, unfortunately I can't say the same thing back. You're way weaker than I expected, Superman!" She smiles in a condescending manner, continuing to flex every muscle in her legs in a show of force.
"How... are you so strong?" He asks, not quite comprehending.
"I work out." She replies simply, as if stating a fact. This isn't the first time she's had to answer this question. She finds it sort of cute that he doesn't know how she got to be so strong, and decides to explain it anyway.
"I go to the gym for 14 hours every day, Superman. I do squats and bench presses and curl dumbbells and run on the treadmill and do many other exercises as well". She grabs his hands and puts them on her legs. "Now, try to move them".
He can't move them.
"I just strength train, Superman. I practice what is called 'weight training'. It's very important for people like me to be strong. You would be surprised at how much stronger I am than you". She lifts his hands off her legs and places them on her biceps, which are like rock.
"Again, try to move them".
He can't move them.
"My muscles are like steel, Superman. Many times stronger than your weak little muscles". She flexes her smaller but infinitely more defined biceps, and he can't budge them a millimeter.
"Come on, try moving them".
He strains, but he can't move them no matter how much he tries.
"Muscle, Superman. It's all about the damn muscle."
She is continually exhilarated by the realization that she has actually become stronger than the greatest superhero on earth, and decides to tease Superman even longer.
"How 'bout we make a deal?" She asks.
"A deal?" He replies, bewildered.
"if you can make me say uncle within 5 minutes of wrestling I'll keep this as our little secret. If you fail however, I'll call the photographer back here to begin another photoshoot, one in which I dominate you with my body!"
Superman looks horrified, shakes his head slowly from side to side, then quickly nods his head up and down. He agrees to the deal without question.
"Great!" She says, grinning deviously. "Wrestle!"
Superman extends his hand as Carla takes it, and the two begin to wrestle on the grass. She pushes him to the ground with ease as he falls on his behind.
"If you think I'm going to let you beat me so easily, you're sadly mistaken, mister!" Carla laughs, twirling him around and throwing him right on his back.
The sexy fitness model with the titanic thighs and striated muscles stands still, pointing to her miniscule waist covered in steely muscles. "I bet you couldn't even leave a mark on these babies, no matter how hard you try!" Her abs glisten with sweat, as Superman stares at the shorter but intimidating woman in front of him.
She flexes her biceps in a classic bodybuilding pose, leaving herself completely exposed to attack, and Superman can't help but stare in amazement at hard her muscles look.
"Give it your all, wimp. Go ahead, try and punch me!" Carla taunts, confident in her body.
Without hesitation, he flies forward and attempts to punch her directly in her muscular midsection. His hand meets with tremendous, painful resistance and as his momentum is halted suddenly. His knuckles ache and his wrist is twisted as his fist is deflected by her superior abdominals and obliques. It hits her in the side, Carla just stares at him.
"Is that your best shot, baby?" She asks mockingly, a playful smile on her lips.
He grunts angrily, holding his injured hand close to his chest. She moves forward and wraps her hand around his. She leans in slowly, and he feels her breath on his lips as she whispers, "Do you want to know how strong my muscles are, Superman?"
He nods, his eyes transfixed on hers.
"I could crush you with a single finger." She says, flexing her hand slightly.
She pokes him in the chest with her forefinger, hard enough to leave a dent. He pushes her hand away and tries to punch her but she bats his fist away playfully as she continues, "I could break your arms so easily..." She presses her forearms tightly against his, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. "I could make you beg for mercy."
He stares into her eyes, seemingly in fear. She continues, "But I won't do any of that, because I'm a lady. But just in case you still don't get the hint..." She brings her face closer to his. "I could kiss you into submission."
She plants one on him, her lips being so soft and warm. He tries to push her away, but she just holds on tighter. He wants so much to push her away and get a grip on her but he can't move his arms at all, all he can do is enjoy the moment.Carla has wrapped her larger legs around his own, and has them pulled apart into a near split. His hands are trapped by her smaller, manicured fingers.
He tries to resist, to push her away but he just can't match her muscles. He's helpless as she plants more and more kisses on his face, moving downward to his neck and to the top of his uniform shirt.He struggles with enough strength to lift a planet, but her legs are far stronger than that. She pulls them even farther apart, causing Superman to groan in pain as his hips are nearly dislocated.
She whispers in his ear, "I bet you'd look good naked." Before pausing and dramatically adding, "If you were a few inches taller." She smiles, containing to tease the dominated Superman.
All the while, she continues to squeeze and kiss him. He tries to break free with all his might, but she has him trapped in a world of ecstasy.
She stops, pulling her face back. She asks him, "Think you can handle me in a fair fight, baby?"
He stares at her in silence for a moment, searching for a weakness and finding none. His eyes narrow as he grunts, "You're not going to win."
"Sure I will. Watch me."
She continues to pull his arms behind his back as her legs continue to spread Superman's legs into perfect splits causing the superhero to groan in pain as a loud cracking sound is heard. His legs had actually been pulled out of their joints by the more muscular legs of this sexy fitness model!
She laughs, saying "oops, I didn't mean to do that! You sure are fragile, you know?" She holds his hands in a grip he can't break free from and draws them above his head. She steps back as she asks him, "Can you at least try to escape?"
Superman continues to stare at her, the pain in his groin distracting him from anything else. She grins as she leans in and bites his ear, which he pulls away quickly. She does it again, this time nipping his nose as he tries to pull away again. She chuckles and uses her lips to kiss the side of his cheek, before whispering in his ear, "Good night, baby."
With that, she smothers his mouth with her own, inhaling strongly. His arms are stretched unnaturally high up above his head as his elbows are at nearly a right angle. He can't move them at all. She presses her entire body against him, rubbing her own large, sexy breasts against his heroic chest. He struggles in vain as she continues to suffocate him with her kiss while restraining him completely. Her arms and legs have proven to be stronger than his own, and have rendered him completely unable to move.
Superman begins to black out from lack of oxygen, as she continues to kiss him.  He fights desperately as the world becomes a hazy blur around him. The last thing he sees is the sexy woman who has him completely at her mercy, staring him directly in the eyes.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline jargoon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Superman humiliated by normal women
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 04:58:03 am »
Natalyia Amazonka Vs Superman

The gorgeous Russian female bodybuilder and power lifter named Nataliya Amazonka faced off against her taller, but significantly less muscular foe. His name was Superman, and he possessed super strength among other abilities due to being an alien from another world. She wasn't worried though, her huge body made the American hero look pathetic. Her 40 inch arms were larger than both if his arms combined, and a single one of her thighs were big enough to encompass his entire torso. The two foes locked up in a test of strength, as her smaller, delicately manicured fingers crushed his Kryptonian bones.

Nataliya's face showed no emotion, she just focused on crushing Superman under her massive strength. It took all her concentration not to crush him completely. He was strong, but she had the advantage.

Superman tried to break free, but it didn't work out too well for him. The Russian amazon smiled as she forced superman to the ground with ease, wrenching his arms out of their sockets before letting them hang limply at his side. Then Nataliya simply grabbed his legs and twisted them behind him. With a loud crack, Superman's knees shattered into pieces.

"Pathetic." She said as she grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up. He struggled against her strength, but he couldn't fight back against someone so much stronger than him.
The big Russian beauty flexes her gigantic biceps in front of his face, seductively commanding him "kiss it, wimp. Kiss the female, human muscle that is going to destroy you."
Although terror-stricken, he still grunts angrily "I'm not a wimp, I have super powers"
She snorts in disgust "All your powers, and you're still a weakling. You're pathetic."
She picks him up and squeezes him in one hand, disregarding his begging not to.
"look at my sexy body, Superman. I built these muscles through hard work and dedication, which is why I'm so much stronger than a wimp like you who relies on innate power."
"I rely on my intelligence too." He weakly protests.
She ignores him and places him in a lock, twisting his torso around.
"My, my, you're either very brave or very stupid if you insist on fighting me." She flexes her pecs on either side of his head, making him look puny with her massive yet shapely body.
"Do you want to know a secret, wimp?" She whispers in his ear as she presses her body against his, her massive muscular thighs straddling his waist. Her pert, massive C cup mounds squished against his shaved face, as her long, thick hair cascaded down to cover one of her eyes.
"What?" He asks nervously.
She grabs his face and roughly turns it up towards her own, staring directly into his eyes. There's a huge grin on her face tas she taunts him
"I've been using less than a percent of my actual strength! Try moving a single finger of mine with both arms, I bet you'll fail to even budge my pinky!" She orders him as she flexes her bicep against his face, crushing it.
He groans in pain as he tries to move his face away, but fails.
"What's the point of all this strength if I can't use it? You're useless!" She laughs.
She releases him from the lock and he collapses to the floor. She walks over to him and easily picks him up, grabbing his hand and lifting it into the air.
"You little...!"
"try punching me anywhere, Superwimp. I want to show you how much more powerful a Russian muscle bitch is compared to a stupid American hero like yourself!"
He punches her as hard as he could in the stomach, but she doesn't even budge. She laughs as his hand goes limp.
He punches her in the side, but again, she doesn't react. He desperately tries to fight against her incredible strength, but he fails.
He strikes her bulging, diamond hard yet wasp thin waist with all of his might... and screams as a loud crack fills the room! His knuckles, fingers and wrist have all been pulverized, all of them broken. He falls to the ground in extreme pain, his hand spewing blood like a broken pipe.
"OOOOoooohhh!" She laughs as she grabs his broken hand and raises it into the air.
"Do you think I can't beat your entire body into submission with just one finger?" She asks him, before grabbing his wrist and bending it back until he screams. "I can, and I will!"
She throws him onto the ground and stands over him, flexing her muscles and laughing.
"Do you have any idea how humiliating it is to be powerless in the presence of a woman? How... pathetic... you are?" She says.

She flexes her massive biceps, staring at the broken Superman before her as he bleeds out.
"Alright, I'll take your pathetic ass back to the Fortress of Solitude, because I know you're too stupid to even realize where you are right now. But once we get there, I'm going to make you my love slave and you will have no choice but to serve and pleasure me for the rest of your life!"
She grabs him by the crotch and yanks him to his feet.
"Yeah, you better get used to the idea of being dominated by a muscular Russian babe, because you're never going to get away from me!" She laughs, before staring at him dead serious. "Unless you become strong enough to beat me, you'll always be mine!"
She heads out of the room, dragging his broken body out. As she drags him out, she looks back at him and smiles.
"You're lucky I'm not going to kill you... yet."
Superman is weak and tired, so the trip back to the Fortress of Solitude is a long, painful process. It takes about two days for the Russian military to fly Nataliya and her luggage along with the unconscious, brutalized man of steel. When they arrive at the Fortress, she orders him placed in an abandoned training room with all his limbs broken. She orders the door locked and sets about training him.
Every day for the next month, she beats him into submission. His clothes are ripped off of him, his body is torn up and torn down. She teaches him that he's weak and that women are strong. It takes a month for her to break him, but she does. He's strong, but he knows that he's vulnerable. She's broken him physically and mentally. He knows that if she wanted to, she could kill him. He's too scared to attack her, but she keeps him alive and in perfect condition. He lives to serve and please her.
Finally, three months later, she stops training him. She strips naked and walks slowly up to him. He backs away in fear instinctively, but she grabs his head and forces him to look at her thick, ripped body.
"Look at me," She says, staring into his eyes.
He does.
"You're never going to be able to touch me, you understand? I'm going to always be stronger than you."
He nods in response.
"You're also never going to be able to compete with me in terms of raw strength. You're also always going to be scared of me."
He continues to nod.
"But," She says, "You're going to go out there and try anyway. Am I understood?"
He gulps and nods again.
"Good." She says, letting him go.
"look at my biceps, how much bigger than yours are they do you think?"
He looks at her biceps, which are twice the size of his.
"A lot."
"Do you think if I wanted to, I could squeeze your head so hard it explodes"
He backs away again, as she places her hand against his chest.
". Do you think if I wanted to, I couldn't kill you right now?"
He gulps and continues to back away from her.
"How would I do it?" She asks, continuing to follow him as he backs into a wall.
"You... You could put your arms around me and crush my chest."
Nataliya walks forward and stares him dead in the eyes.
"I could rip your head clean off, bitch"
She begins to laugh.
"My bicep is the size of your thigh." She says, flexing for him.
She continues to describe other ways she could kill him effortlessly with her muscles. "I could rip your head clean off, tear your limbs from your body, and shatter your spine. You think your skin is hard? I could rip your arms off and choke you to death with your legs still attached. I could break every bone in your body and twist your limbs off. I could..."
She's getting excited, and so is he.
"I could punch you so hard your body explodes into mist, I could kick you half a hundred times a second! I could crush your skull between the softest part of my body, my pec powered boobies! My ass could flatten you into paste, as could my titanic thighs. You could never hope to defeat me! I am a million times stronger than you!"
He begins to cry, he's terrified and aroused at the same time. She walks up to him purposefully, getting very close.
"Do you want to be fucked?" She breathes into his ear.
". . No! I want to serv -- "
She stops him mid sentence by kissing him. He's lost all ability to resist. She grabs his hand and brings it to her titanic thigh, which he feels tremble as he tries to embrace her. He squeezes her thigh, which she responds to by moving his hand up to her covered mound. He starts to rub her through her panties, causing her to moan.
"Do you want me to fuck you?" She whispers in his ear.
He nods rapidly.
"Say it," She continues to whisper.
". . I want to please you."
"Good boy. Now, I'm going to show you something special."
She brings his hands up to her breasts, which he grabs immediately.
"I want to see you worshipping my breasts, boy."
Surprised by her dirty talk, he immediately begins to knead and squeeze them.
"I want you to worship my tits. I'm going to enjoy watching you grovel for them."
He begins kissing and licking around her massive breasts, taking his time to suck on each of her nipples.
She laughs "wow, you really are weak. I can barely feel you wimp, but I'm sure you'll feel this!" She exclaims as she flexes her massive pectorals forward while twisting her body, slamming her gigantic tits into Superman's face with more force than a thousand of his strongest punches.
A single one of her breasts is larger than Superman's head, and despite being soft and inviting her sexy boobs cause his face to to create an ominous crunching sound as they impact his face. Nearly all of his teeth are knocked out, his cheek bone is shattered and his jaw is obliterated, all from being hit by Nataliya's tits... Once.
Natalya begins laughing even harder at the scene before her as she sees the Man of Steel, who was just a moment before unrivaled in strength, unable to defend himself from two giant tits.
"Jesus, he really is weak. He can't even take a hit from two tits, I'll have to remember to bring this up later when I have company"
She then moves her attention to his eyes, which bulge as he sees the massive rack looming in front of his eyes. He fires a beam of heat vision at them, which  they deflect as they descend upon him. Before he can do anything else, her monstrous tits have crushed his skull.
"A chump with broken teeth and a crushed skull, does anything else need to be said?" She says as she looks at the bloody mess that used to be the Man of Steel.
"that was so easy, killing Superman with my tits took only a few seconds! Now to see what goodies his alien fortress has in store." She thinks.
Indeed, the massive fortress is teeming with life. Bios labs. Military war rooms. Entertainment areas. She sees a strange place she's never seen before though, and decides to visit it.
The gym where Superman once trained, filled with special weights capable of creating the force of a black hole.
She flexes her huge biceps and pulses her quads, posing in front of a mirror. Nataliya thinks about how much larger and stronger than Superman she has become when she sees a small drone begin scanning her body. It lists off measurements of her arms, legs and several other parts of her body.
It shows her the results in the mirror.
Size:451% larger than Kal-El.
Strength:63890000000043% stronger than kal-el.
Speed:21886% faster than kal-el.
Durability:3581% harder to wound than kal-el.
Intelligence:120% more intelligent than kal-el.
"Hmmm, seems my musculature has amplified my size, strength and speed, while my natural intelligence already made Superman look retarded by comparison. I guess I got the best of both worlds." she thinks.
"computer, how many Supermen would it take to injure me according to your calculations" She asks.
The computer responds.
"It would take approximately 623 billion supermen to defeat you in combat, milady."
"Well then, I guess I'm the most powerful being in the multiverse." She says confidently.Thoughtfully, Nataliya asks "Computer, do you possess the ability to summon Supermen from other dimensions?"
"Yes, milady, I can create an army of Kal-El's from any other dimension."
"Let's do it then!" She yells with enthusiasm.
"If you please, milady, but how many do you wish to summon?" The computer asks.
"At least a few thousand to start with, I'd want more but I don't think we have the room"
"Very well, I'll have the appropriate amount summoned up in a moment."
A few moments later...
"Alright, the Supermen are ready to be summoned. What do you want me to tell them, exactly, when they arrive?"
Smiling, the Russian fbb replies"Tell them that I've murdered this world's Kal-El, and that they've been summoned in a desperate attempt to prevent me from conquering this world... Of course, that's only partially true but I just want more Kryptonian punching bags to humiliate!"
6,163 Supermen now begin to materialize out of thin air.
The room turns into a tornado of yellow and blue clothes. The new Supermen are bewildered by what's happening, as they begin to swarm the strong looking woman.
Yet despite their numbers, they are helpless.  They are too weak to harm her, while the best they can do is push her around.
She easily humiliates them all, taunting them with obscenities the whole time.
"You think you're so tough now huh? I'll have you know, that you'll always be my bitch!" She laughs at the poor Kryptonian men.

They desperately throw thousands of punches, each strong enough to shatter a planet. They land on every inch of Nataliya's awesome body, but the only thing breaking are the fists of those attacking her.
Nataliya laughs at their pitiful attempts, with her demonic strength easily shattering their bones and ripping their arms off. She effortlessly crushes their skulls with her hands, while her feet sends them flying across the room.
As quick as a flash of lightning she kicks them flying again, killing another handful. Her petite feet powered by legs larger than the entire torso of her victim flashes through the air faster than any of the Superman can perceive, literally cutting through their bodies a dozen at a time. She kicks like this 5 times a second, turning into a human blender which showers the room with blood and giblets as she continues to laugh.
The only ones left standing are 1,973 of the men. They stare at her in awe, not a single one having even come close to harming her. With no words needing to be said, they all team up on her, wrapping their hands. She is staring down as the first man grabs her left ankle, the second grabs her right ankle, the third clings onto her waist, the fourth grabs her left arm and the fifth grabs her right arm.
They crowd around her, thousands of Supermen desperately attempting to overpower a single human. She just continues to smile, until all of them have moved close enough. Then she moves, effortlessly overwhelming hundreds of Kryptonians with each arm and leg. Her feet on the ground once more, but still encompassed by a mass of people, she moves on to the final step of her humiliating plan. She begins posing, quickly, violently, beautifully. When her twin biceps rise up towards her shoulders, they rip through the bodies of 6 men as though they were made of paper. She twirls around, dancing as her powerful legs carve through the crowd despite her merely performing a stage routine.
She sways her hips from side to side, hitting the men on either side of her with more power than the big bang, blowing away and eviscerating hundreds at a time. She turns into a tornado, her biceps, triceps, shoulders, back and chest shredding the rest as she moves along.  They are blown against each other and the far wall, piling together as a mountain of corpses. She moves along, hitting them with her feet, shattering the bones of dozens of people in one kick.
She isn't using any martial or combat art to dominate this group of heroes, no, just pure muscle power. The sheer force of her body working in perfect harmony with pure strength. As she turns into a tornado of death, they pile up around her, victims flying through the air everywhere. She dances, spins, twists and twirls through the blood and gore, smiling as she crushes those that stand against her.
This dance of death lasts for a good twenty minutes,  before she stops. She has killed 5,999 of them. The last one left standing is terrified, standing among towering piles of corpses, all created by this one hyper muscular woman with her bare hands. She walks forward, prying the last man's mangled hands from her waist as her beautiful ass cheeks wiggle in the face of a crushed and dead hero. They are alone.
"I thought you were stronger than this," she smiles.
He chokes out some words. "I am... I Am... Only myself to blame... Your dance... Was beautiful..."
She looks at him, her dark eyes staring into his light ones. He begins to weep openly, his previous arrogance and grandeur of being humbled in an instant. She kisses him on the forehead.
She can tell, he has been broken mentally and will do whatever she commands. She wasn't even trying to make another super slave, but she was just so powerful that his mind couldn't take it. The blonde woman looks down at her new love slave.
"kiss my bicep, wimpyman!" she commands.
He complies, kissing her muscular bicep. She looks down at him.
"From now on, your name is Wimpy. You're going to be my slave, do what I say, when I say and how I say. Do you understand?"
"Y-y-yes."
She bends down and kisses him on the lips, before beginning to inhale all of the oxygen from his super lungs. He panics and begins to struggle, but she holds him tightly in a bear hug. He begins to choke, strain and eventually black out from the lack of oxygen.  She continues squeezing. the last remaining Superman gazes at the hyper muscular body of his dominatrix, seeing her bicep
from here looking like a huge slab of pure iron, bulging with pure strength. She squeezes. He feels his mind slipping away into the nothingness of oblivion.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 10:30:51 am »
That's pretty cool. Do you have more women? Maybe Rahel Anastasia Cucchia? She's one of my favorite girls right now. A good combination of beauty and muscles ;)

Offline jargoon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 03:24:03 pm »
Superman vs An Da Jeong

The story of how Asian female bodybuilder An Da Jeong beat the shit out of Superman.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but if you're reading this and you don't know who she is, then you need to start learning about her.She's one of the most beautiful, deceptively muscular women on the planet. She isn't just known for her incredibly defined legs or ultra wide lats though. No, it's because she was also able to take on one of the most powerful beings in the universe and win.
Yes, you read that correctly. This woman took on Superman…
…And emerged victorious.
This is one of the untold stories of the iconic superhero.  This is the story of An Da Jeong.
The story of how Asian female bodybuilder An Da Jeong beat the shit out of Superman.

Superman had been invited to the 2020 Ms. Olympia and was congratulating new Figure champion An Da Jeong.
As he was handing the trophy, a translation error occured when the interpreter accidentally mistranslated "feminine" to "meek and submissive". This insult would be the last straw for An Da Jeong as she immediately slapped the award out of his hands, furious. She began to flex her body, while shouting at Superman in Korean. Her body grew larger than it did when she was flexing on stage, much larger indeed. Her legs inflated with muscle, becoming tree trunks of power while her shoulders spread wider than Superman's own. Her phsyique had morphed from that of a figure competitor to that of a heavyweight as she flexed her unusually dense and concentrated muscles, allowing them to expand to their full size. An swiftly began slapping Superman with incredible force, hurting the surprised hero.
Superman attempted to stop her, but she easily dodged his attempts to grab her. Her martial arts training allowed her to outmaneuver his super speed, and her muscle training made her much stronger than the far less defined muscles of Superman. While unflexed her body was appealing and sensual, curvaceous femininity incarnate. Unfortunately for Superman her body was currently striated and defined, ferociously pulsing as she continued to dominate him in her rage. Her strength was so great that she was able to break his bones and even tear his flesh with a single karate chop. He cried out in pain as she dismantled him with ease, breaking his arms when he attempted to block her assault. A chop to the torso shattered his ribs and slashed into his flesh, cutting though his inferior muscles like paper. She roundhouse kicked him so hard that his head snapped back and she nearly decapitated him, though at this point she had learned that she needed to actually hold back against the supposed "man of steel" in order to prevent him from being killed in a single blow.
Blood was streaming down his face as he collapsed to one knee. He refused to give up though, and continued to fight. He managed to stand up, and began to grab at her legs. As he did so, he began to teeter and fall over. Still clutching at her legs he pulled himself up so that his face was close to her knees. The sight of his bleeding, beaten face so close to her knees was enough to make An Da Jeong aroused, pleased at how easily she had dominated the hero who now lay at her feet.
She wrapped her titanium thighs around his skull and squeezed with all her might. She could feel his skull cracking under her pressure. She squeezed again, and again, and again. She could feel his head twisting and breaking.
Wanting to keep Superman alive to humiliate him further, she relaxed her muscular legs and freed him from her crushing grip.

"Ah! Argh!" he cried in pain.
An Da Jeong bent down and grabbed his head, which was still bleeding heavily and bleeding from the nose. She pulled him to his feet and stared into his eyes.
In Japanese she said, "You see… you see how women all over the world can be strong and powerful?" she sneered, "especially the ones who look like this?" she added, flexing her massive bicep.
She grabbed his head again and held it close to her massive thigh, "Look at yourself! How can you fight back against something so beautiful?"

She raised her muscular thigh, her calves pulsing with power as her legs lashed out repeatedly. She kicked superman faster than bullets from a machine gun with her petite Asian feet, landing hundreds of crushing blows all over his body. His skin began to rip and tear from the pressure. Blood oozed out of his eyes and he was losing consciousness but still he fought on, desperate to just survive the assault from his elegant tormentress.
She began systematically breaking every bone in his body with her feet, crushing his pelvis, shattering his lower spine, breaking his legs, shattering his hips, his elbows, his wrists and his shoulders. Superman was turned into a helpless ragdoll before the shorter female muscle beauty, her thighs and quads looking like tightly wound steel cable.
He screamed in agony, from the sheer agony of having his body taken apart by a woman. From the sheer humiliation of having a woman break every single bone in your body with her superior muscles, leaving you as a bleeding bloody sack of meat.
She took her foot away and he collapsed to the floor, his body a mass of crushed and broken bones. She stood over him as he struggled to breathe, blood pouring from his nose and mouth. She looked down at the broken mess that used to be the Man of Steel, "I think you'll find that I have won."
A line of blood trickled out of his mouth. He tried to speak, but nothing came out. He could only lay on the ground and wheeze as he tried to suck air back into his shattered lungs.An Da Jeong then flexed her muscular body, and began crushing Superman into the shape of a ball.
She began squeezing him, forcing his blood out of his broken body and into a fine red mist, which became a crimson rain as it poured onto the ground. He screamed as his blood was forced through tiny channels in the compacted earth, until finally his body could take it no more and a pained wheeze was all that escaped his lips. He was dead.
she then threw the crushed ball of flesh and bones with a single vascular arm, sending it hurtling into space at incredible speed. It rapidly began growing smaller and smaller until it disappeared from view.

Offline jargoon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 07:27:41 pm »
Bimbo vs Superman pt 1
A hyper muscular bimbo with strength a trillion times greater than every human on earth combined is working out when Superman crashes through the wall of her gym, mid battle. "Like, oh my gawd! You ruined my wall, Superman!" The big titted muscle goddess wearing a miniscule bikini exclaims.
Superman dusts himself off and is preparing to launch back into the battle when the muscular woman angrily approaches, placing a petite manicured hand on his shoulder. "Where are you going, asshole! You need to pay for my wall!"
He ignores her, and tries to fly away but is surprised to find that this gorgeous muscle babe is actually holding him still. Her muscles are bulging as she slightly tightens her grip, causing Superman to wince in pain. She's wearing 5 inch stiletto heels, making her a head taller than the superhero in addition to being much wider and more muscular. He looks like a skinny child next to this enraged muscle goddess, who has clearly been training for years.
"You're not getting away that easy, bitch!" She yells, becoming more and more upset.
He tries to remove her hand, but despite his super strength is unable to remove a single elegant finger from his shoulder using both of his arms. "Ma'am, please, I don't have time for this..." He tries to explain, before she starts slapping his face with more force than every nuclear bomb ever made. His head is whipped from side to side as blood and loose teeth cover the room.
"like, shut up superwimp! Give me your money right now, or I'll beat it out of you!"
The sexy, muscular she-beast yells at the once confident superhero, one hand still clamped on his shoulder with so much force that his bones begin to creak while pummeling his head from side to side with the other. Red palm prints cover his face, as she continues to slap him silly. "St- st- stop, please! I don't have any money on me, but-" Superman begins to beg, but this just angers the blonde muscle bimbo even more. " You have no money!!? You even got your stupid wimpy blood all over my apartment, and you don't have any cash? I'm going to like, fucking kill you for totally ruining my workout you little bitch!"
The muscular bimbo continues dominating Superman, completely ignoring the destruction outside of her window. She's used to getting her way no matter what, and Superman being the most powerful man on earth means very little to her. Despite having most of his teeth knocked loose by her graceful slaps, Superman is still aware enough to try and fight back. He curls his fingers into a large fist, before launching into the woman's exposed 12 pack abs with enough force to shatter a planet!
Unfortunately, the punch not only is completely ineffective against his muscular tormentress, but the fact that she still held tight onto his shoulder meant that the force had no place to go but inwards. The impact obliterated his hand, and completely shattered his arm up to the elbow. His limb looked like a bloody accordion with bone jutting out at odd angles. Superman's screams could be heard for miles, and shattered every window in the city, it was by far the most agonizing pain he had ever felt in his life. The muscle bimbo on the other hand barely even felt it, her abs didn't deform even a millimeter and her skin was completely unmarked by his attack. She reacted more to the screaming than the punch which had cost Superman his entire arm, but was hardly noticed by the cruel human sexpot it was supposed to harm. she scowls at him, her plump, surgically enhanced lips looking even more alluring than before. "Shut up, loser!" She yells, before burying his face in-between her massive breasts, pushing him deep enough that his skull is actually held in place by her unbelievably thick pectorals.

She flexes her chest muscles, smiling cruelly the whole time. "You deserve this, superwimp. Besides, like isn't it nice being fucking murdered by my tits? My boyfriends say they want me to smother them all the time, but I only let them touch me when they get me something really nice. Honestly, you should be thanking me for this!"
Superman's cries eventually fade into unconsciousness, before she finally lets him go. His body fell to the ground, the land around it stained red from his blood.
Suddenly a muscular, grey male figure comes floating through the destroyed wall. "You cannot hide from forever Superm- who are you?" This being is the cosmic despot Darkseid, a new god from the planet Apokalips and possibly the most powerful male in all of existence, normally quite intimidating. Unfortunately for him, this muscle Bimbo has no idea who he is, only knowing that her muscles are way larger than his and that he's trespassing on her property!
"Answer me!" He demands, "Who are you?"
"I'm Rachel, who the fuck are you and why are you in my house?!" She says aggressively. "I am the almighty Darkseid and-" his speech is cut off as the muscle bimbo lashes out with her gigantic, power packed leg. The strength in that one kick was greater than the big bang, her bulging thighs and calves easily twice the size of Darkseid's. His head explodes into gore mid sentence, her small, perfectly formed foot blasting his skull into fragments .
Darkseid's corpse collapses the the floor, though she quickly kicks him again with her massive legs and tiny feet, this time launching the body out of her house and into orbit.
Superman groggily awakes just in time to see this random female bodybuilder obliterate an evil god with her muscular body.
The blond muscle bitch notices Superman, sexily stalking towards him. She had shattered his arm and turned his face into an unrecognizable lump without even trying, it was clear that she could kill him effortlessly if she so desired. The only reason why she didn't was that she had other more interesting things in mind for the hero.
Superman was in a vulnerable state, and so the bimbo approached him with predatory eyes. She lifted her own arm into the air, flexing for him. She laughs, "I could crush you in my bare hands! I could tear off your head and use it as a hat!" She says, "I could easily kill a wimp like you, but why do that when I can just make you into my bitch instead?"
The muscular bodybuilder steps forward, towering over the Man of Steel. She presses her mouth against his, the most dominating kiss he's ever experienced. It felt like her tongue was pummeling his own, the muscled woman was easily dominating him with her superior strength in every way. She breaks the kiss, staring into his eyes.
"You're going to be with me now," She snarls, "whether you like it or not, you're going to me my sissy slave." She begins to tear off his iconic and supposedly unbreakable uniform with her bare hands, piece by piece, exposing the hero's muscled body.
Superman is left in a state of shock, as he is utterly dominated by this muscular bitch. The tall, aggressive amazon leaves the room shortly, only to return with a frilly pair of pink panties embroidered with the word "sissy". "I make all of my boyfriends wear these, but normally I let them wear normal clothes on top. For you though, wimpyman, I think it would be like more humiliating if you had to go around just wearing these girly panties! I bet they'd call you Sissyman from now on, don't you think that'd be so fucking hilarious?"
The much more muscular sexpot hands the embarrassing underwear to the crippled superhero, saying "Now put this on, or I'll have to like hurt a bitch!" "Oh god, please, no more... I'll do anything..." She flexes her huge biceps and tenses her muscular hamstrings, jiggling them and then flexing them into frightening definition. He fearfully puts on the panties, the most humiliating girly clothing he could think of, and is forced to crawl around the house in a sissy outfit.
"Now you're all mine," She says, "I'm going to enjoy training you into a sissy bitch. A sissy bitch who will do my bidding." He lays on the floor, as she straddles him and presses her muscular body against his. "You're a lucky little sissy," She says, "I'll make you a real man one day..."
The muscular Amazon continues to kiss him, dominating him and throwing him around like a rag doll for the next few hours.
Her rough grip bruises his body, and her muscles crush his as she grips him tightly. Her glorious breasts drill into the softer pectoral muscles of Superman, slowly bending his ribcage inward and robbing him of breath without even intending to.
She laughs in his ear, "You like it?" Her muscles clamp down harder, "Too fucking bad."
He screams, "Please stop!"
"Oh no," she says, "I'm not stopping. You're a sissy, and you need to be trained like one."
releasing him for a moment, she walks over the scraps of his outfit that litter the ground, grabbing a piece and inspecting it. "Like, this is nice material. Too nice for you, so I think I'll have a bikini made out of it. I'd look sooo much better than you wearing it, don't you think Sissyman?" She turns to stare at him as he tries to crawl away.

Offline jargoon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 01:19:18 am »
Rahel Anastasia Cucchia will dominate and humiliate Superman next, please let me know of any other suggestions you might have as to what beautiful and muscular women could put Supes in his place (that place being beneath their feet, while crushed and mangled)

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 03:49:28 am »
Sunny Andrews, but keeping her current size/shape/hardness.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 06:36:21 am »
Anastasia Leonova should destroy him easily ;)

Offline jargoon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 05:37:31 am »
One more older story before I start on requests.

Superman Vs. Ms Olympia in the future

Superman was serving as an honorary judge at the 2053 Ms. Olympia. Female bodybuilding had become the most popular sport on earth in recent years, and breakthroughs in nutrition, hormonal and gene therapy allowed women to exceed the previously perceived human limit of musculature and strength as long as they were able to work hard enough. The biggest female bodybuilders had muscles that shamed their male peers in the Mr. Olympia, and required custom weights that needed to be increased every year. 30 years ago they were working with hundreds of pounds, then a few years passed and the girls needed thousands of pounds to keep growing. They then moved to multi-ton plates, before eventually transitioning to gravity weights which could be set as light or heavy as needed, maxing out at the weight of several suns. Superman had been invited to test early these gravity weights, and wasn't able to lift their maximum load. Being so focused on crime fighting and saving the world, Superman hasn't really been paying attention to developments in the world of female bodybuilding, so little does he know that every one of the latest Ms. Olympia contestants train with multiple weights thousands of times stronger than those he tested, all at maximum settings. In fact, scientists had been struggling to create weights to continue challenging the ever growing muscles of these world class female bodybuilders, meaning that they didn't even really know their true strength.
Nobody knew it at the time, but each of the female contestants for this year's Ms. Olympia were already much physically stronger than Superman. This is the year when things would forever change for Superman and the female gender.It was a few hours before the start of the competition, and already billions of people were tuned in to watch. This was estimated to be the most popular sporting event in human history, with nearly half of the earth's population in virtual attendance. The massive female bodybuilders were warming up in the weight room when Superman arrived to wish them luck.

As he entered the room, he was almost intimidated by the size of these women. He estimated that they had three or four times his musculature, despite all of them being shorter than him by a significant. He was almost afraid of their power, before reminding himself that thanks to his superstrength he was still stronger than any human... Or so he thought.

The current Ms. Olympia, Martia Umilov, walked over to him as he admired her bulking up for the competition.
"hey Supes, why don't you work out with us? We're all huge fans of yours, and it would make us so happy!" she said, smiling flirtatiously at him.
Superman was caught a little off guard by her forwardness, but wasn't opposed to the idea.
"Well um... If it wouldn't be a distraction for you ladies." Superman wasn't normally this awkward, but being surrounded by 12 of the most beautiful and muscular women in the world was enough to unnerve even him.
"Oh no, we would love for you to work out with us! We just need to get you a few weights, and you're in!" Umilov said.
Umilov takes a few of the warmup weights used by these female muscle titans and explains that they didn't have anything heavier on hand. Superman listens to this explanation and walks over the the weight rack, before reaching over and grabbing the heaviest set available. Shockingly, he can't even move them a millimeter!
"These won't even budge!" he says to the women with him. They all look at the superhero, shocked at his inability to move weights that feel so light to them.
The women look at each other, before slowly moving the weights that Superman had moved. One of the fbbs moves over and grabs the exact same weight, lifting it up above her head with almost zero effort, and finally Umilov laughs.
"Those weights are as light as a feather compared to what we normally use. I think you'd get crushed if we used them on you!" Umilov says. The other girls look at each other, and the entire room bursts into laughter as they realize how much stronger they all are compared to the strongest man alive.
Humiliated and stunned, Superman doesn't know how to react. Martia guides him to the lightest weights in the room, still snickering. "Oh, don't feel too bad Superman, I'm sure we can find some weights for you to get a nice workout, after all it seems like you need to muscle up!"
Superman tries to lift the smallest gravity weight that the women were using, and almost can't even move it. He barely cranks out a single bicep curl as the women giggle at his expense, making him more and more upset. How the hell could this humiliation happen to him, how could these girls be so ludicrously strong? Why couldn't he be like that, able to move a fucking weight?
He drops the weight and walks away from the room, with his fellow female bodybuilders giggling the entire time.
A blond, hyper muscular babe with biceps larger than both of Superman's thighs titters "he's so skinny... I thought because he was a superhero he might actually be strong, but I guess I was wrong about that."
 Superman is becoming increasingly agitated, as the muscle girls effortlessly lift the weights he found impossible to budge just a moment ago while mocking his strength.
"Yeah, Supes isn't as strong as us! Ha ha ha ha!"
"He needs to work out with regular guys, he's so skinny he'd get crushed with us!"
"Looks like he needs some meat on his bones, am I right girls?"
The fbbs laugh and cheer and catcall at his frustration, and it's all Superman can do to keep it together.
Finally, he reaches his limit and yells loudly. "Enough!! You had better be more respectful to me, I've saved the entire planet multiple times! Besides, my other super powers would still allow me to beat any of you in an actual fight."
This outburst is followed by more laughter, even from the girl who initially introduced him to the group. Finally, when he's about to lose his temper, one of the girls speaks up.
"I think you're misunderstanding Supes, we don't mean any disrespect to you. It's just... well, it's like this. No matter how strong you are, there is always someone stronger."
Superman looks confused.
"What do you mean?" he asks.
"We're all infinitely stronger than you," she says, to a round of applause and laughter. "Do you really think you can hurt any of us?" Martia points to her intimidating, glistening 12 pack abs. "Supes, you couldn't even bruise me with your puny strength. Go ahead and try, I won't stop you. Maybe then you'll understand why we're all laughing"
At this point, nearly everyone in the room is laughing at him. The girls are all flexing their muscles and displaying them for him, dwarfing him in size. Glistening muscles, shining teeth, beautiful faces... all of these girls are more than a match for him in everyway, and they know it.
Superman's eyes dart from one girl to another, as he feels himself getting angrier and angrier.
He finally punches Martia in her exposed abs with all of his might, but she doesn't even budge. He punches again, and again, and again, and again. He doesn't stop punching, even though he can tell his arms are exhausted and he's getting nowhere.
She smiles and responds "I could hit you so hard your teeth would fall out, Supes."
The rest of the girls laugh at his insult.
In response, each of them begins posing like Martia, exposing their abs while urging Superman to hit them "hey, punch me next! I bet you'll break arm on my muscles!"
He doesn't stop punching, barely even paying attention to who he's hitting. He just wants to hurt them, to make them hurt like he's hurting right now.
Sadly, his punches are completely ineffective. He tires himself going on a rampage as the bikini wearing muscle goddesses effortlessly absorb punches that could destroy a planet.
"You're so dumb, Supes!"
"Your powers are pathetic."
"You'll never be able to beat us."
As the last muscle girl says this, she winks at him, then poses with her hand on her hip and her tongue sticking out. She whispers to him "you want to see my real strength, Supes? I'll show you my true power..."
Before he even realizes what's going on, she's behind his head and kissing him hard on the lips. He puts his hands up to push her away, but she just holds on tighter and tighter, until...
"What the fuck?! Get off! Get off!" he shouts, struggling to get out of her grip.
"Uh-uh, not a single word. You're just too much fun," she says, still kissing him. She starts running her hands over his body, and her tongue enters his mouth. He recoils his head back and tries to shove her away again, but she just keeps on kissing him.
He tries to use his arms, but she holds them back and wraps her legs around his body. She presses every inch of herself against him and grabs his hands, pressing them against the wall behind them. "I win," she says, before continuing to kiss him.
As she continues to kiss him, he tries to get his hands free, but it's no use. He's trapped, and in a matter of minutes he gives in completely. She uses this advantage to explore his mouth more freely than she would have otherwise, and soon her hands are wandering down to his crotch.
He breaks away from her kiss and pushes her to the side "WHAT?! What the hell, this isn't funny!"
She playfully whacks him upside the head with her hand "hush, you're not allowed to speak until I allow it. I just wanted to see if you were as good in real life as you are in my dreams."
She begins to unbuckle his belt, then stops and whispers in his ear "Now, let's see what you've got," she says, grabbing his bulge in his pants.
It's immediately apparent that this is no dream.
"Do I get to see your powers in action now? I wanna see if you're really as strong as you say." The muscular young women says mockingly, continuing to force herself upon the man of steel. She dominates him effortlessly with her huge body, being careful not to accidentally crush him.

He tries to struggle free of her grasp, but she's stronger. "Stop it! Stop! I don't want to do this!" he shouts.
"Shhh, you have to keep quiet."
At this point he's completely at her mercy.
The muscle-bound girl continues to kiss him and fondle him through his clothing, and to be honest he doesn't really mind it. *Sigh* What is happening to him? He doesn't want to enjoy this, but his body is betraying him.
Then, just as suddenly as it started, the girl stops. "What are you doing?" he says, annoyed.
"I'm bored of you, you're so weak that dominating you is no fun. I thought for sure that SUPERman would put of more of a challenge, but I guess men are just too wimpy to be with me. I'd probably kill you if we actually had sex, isn't that pathetic?"

She walks out of the room, leaving him there. "Wait! Come back!" he says, but she ignores him.
The other watching female body builders just laugh at Superman's groveling and leave him there.
He lays on the ground, and does his best to ignore the laughter and humiliation for as long as he can, before he's called up to the stage to present the awards ceremony.
He stands up and walks to the stage, surrounded by the women who just emasculated him earlier in the dressing room. Each one of them is hundreds of times stronger than him, but everyone in the audience still thought of Superman as the most powerful person in the room. He hopes to god that these women don't feel the need to dominate him further, in front of the entire world.
He approaches the microphone, with one of the most beautiful women he knows. She has long black hair and is just a few inches shorter than him. In her tight black dress, she could almost be a super model. "Hello everyone, I'm lois Lane here with Superman to present this trophy to the winner of this years Ms. Olympia" she starts.
Soon, the pair of them are on stage in front of several thousand people, with hundreds of cameras pointed at them.
"Thank you very much for that introduction, I think we're ready to start." He replies with a wink, as the pair of them take their position.
He holds up the large engraved trophy, saying. "This year's winner is... Martia Umilov!" There is a huge round of applause as the beautiful muscular woman approaches the stage. Lois Lane gasps as she sees Martia up close, mouthing "oh my god" as her normally unwavering professionalism wavers but for a moment.
"Thank you so she says, accepting her award. "I appreciate this, I really do."
"say" Says Lois, "Your muscles sure are amazing aren't they? You may not have superpowers, but you make Superman look skinny in comparison! I know, let's see a pose down between Ms. Olympia and the Man of Steel!"
Superman frowns. He doesn't like how Lois is looking at Martia, and isn't exactly wanting to suffer further humiliation after his earlier experience. Still, he has no choice. "Fine" He says, "I'll pose, but just for you."
He turns to Martia and asks. "Are you okay with this?"
She nods, and begins to flex for the crowd.Her biceps are huge, at least 50 inches around with a miniscule waist which leads to a bulbous butt and titanic thighs which are larger than the torso of a normal human. She poses, bringing up her guns next to her head while splaying out her leg in classic bodybuilder style. She towers over Superman, making him look weak and insignificant in comparison. Lois Lane is salivating at this display, her mouth wide open at the gorgeous mass of muscle in front of her. Martia winks at the beuatiful reporter before reaching behind to unhook her bikini top, letting it fall to the ground. Superman is stunned, but speechless at this blatant display as Ms. Olympia reveals her bulging pectoral muscles and gigantic breasts to the entire audience. "Y-you can't do that, it's indecent" Superman proclaims, causing both Lois and Martia to glare at him with scorn. "Oh shut it boyscout, if men can walk around topless so can women. Or are you just jealous of her superior muscles, huh?"
"Y-your b-breasts...!" he stutters, not knowing what to even say.
He pushes Martia, trying fruitlessly to move her off stage. Angrily, she responds with a threat. "Hey, I didn't give you consent to touch me. If you try that again I'll show everyone who's really in charge, got it?" The muscular beauty says, ominously. Lois, like a dog in heat, picks up on this immediately. "ooh, what do you mean by that M-Martia? Don't tell me... you really think that you're stronger than Superman" Martia just responds with a wink. "Oh sweetheart, I know I am. Superman is a wimp compared to me."  Her arrogant flaunting of her superiority annoys the Man of Steel to no end, causing him to try and reach out to grab Ms. Olympia one more time.
"Alright everyone, that's enough."
Martia does something unexpected however, reaching out with her own perfectly manicured hands to intercept Superman's grap. He tries to budge her, but to the shock of the audience she is actually able to keep keep his arm from moving forward at all. Incredibly, her arm that looks at least 4 times the size of the supposed superhero's actually begins pushing it back. Lois begins taunting the man of steel, excited by the unprecedented events. "Oh, what's wrong superman? You aren't strong enough to bully a girl, are you? How does it feel to be weaker than a woman?" Martia smiles as Superman desperately brings up his other hand, but is unable to prevent the female bodybuilder from painfully forcing his arm behind his back, overpowering him with pure muscle. The crowd watches in awe as he writhes in pain, finally screaming in agony. "Let me go you...!"
"And now boys, we see who's really in charge. "
With those words she forces his arm further back, all the way to his shoulders.
Ms. Olympia reaches around with her other massive arm, forcing Superman's body between her massive pectoral muscles and her crushing biceps. She grabs him by the back of his head and forces his face into her massive globes. The crowd gasps as his face is completely smothered and crushed between the two melons, and the amount of pained screaming it has caused. "AGhhh, Stop!!! Please, I'm begging you!" he screams as he is crushed, unable to do anything.
Martia smiles as she calls out to the crowd. "He doesn't look very super now does he? I don't think he deserves to wear this silly outfit any longer." She begins ripping the bulletproof material off of Superman's body, stripping him in front of cameras which are broadcasting his domination across the whole world. "NOooo, stop!"
Lois titters, seeing that Superman has sprouted an erection despite being humiliated by the larger woman. "How pathetic, what a wimp!" She begins touching herself, excited by the sight of him being stripped so blatantly. Martia shifts her hold of superman, grabbing both of his arms and trapping them between her massive biceps and forearms like a vise. Meanwhile, she uses her massive calves to capture both of his legs in a crushing vise, each diamond shaped calf being larger than his waist. Her gigantic thighs squish together, the bulging muscles making an omionous rumbling noise as they rub against each other.
 "AAAAAGHhHH!" Superman screams, his limbs in agony as they are crushed by Martia's superior muscles. He is held aloft in front of her like a trophy, his body eclipsed in every way by her own physique. The width of her bicep was equal to the length of his arm, compressing the entire limb with enough force to create a black hole, leaving only his forearms free to dangle uselessly. Superman's torso is once again in between the pectoral shelves of Ms. Olympia, the muscles easily keeping him in place, His member stood like a mast as his naked body was displayed to the world and crushed with ease by the dominant female bodybuilder.
The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheering and clapping as she continues crushing his limbs. She grins, before turning to Lois. "Hey sweetie, I see you staring at my muscles. I know seeing me domonate Wimpyman over here makes you hot, so why don't you come over and worship my muscles?"
Lois is caught off guard by the offer, before smiling and accepting. The crowd go wild as the sexy reporter begins tenderly rubbing and kissing Martia's calves as she crushes her prey's limbs. Meanwhile, Superman is in real pain as she begins flexing her muscles into his softer body, looking at him with sadistic glee. She brings her head down, and begins licking the side of his face.
Lois moans in pleasure as she runs her hands up and down the titanic thighs of the musclebound beauty. "Ohhhh, you're so hot... I love your muscles Martia, I can't believe i ever saw anything in that pathetic Superman!" Superman is in both physical and emotional pain at this point, his title of the world's strongest being stripped from him along with his dignity and his lover.
Martia chuckles, looking to Lois. "you know, with a few years you could be even stronger than this pathetic excuse for a hero yourself, babe." Lois' eyes glow with wonder "Wow, do you really think so?" Martia responds with a smile "Oh, I know it. Stick with me and you'll be beating up supersissy over here in no time at all"
Lois giggles as she begins rubbing her legs along side of Martia's. The two share a long glance before kissing passionately, before their lips part.
"Now, Superman. I've decided, you can either be a supercripple or my slave for the rest of your life. If you want to be my slave though, you'll have to beg for it. What do you say, should I crush all of your limbs at once or let you live on as my bitch boy instead?"
Ms. Olympia says sadistically to the overpowered superhero, her beautiful features lit up in joy.
Superman squirms in fear, yelling. "Oh god no, please don't do it! I'll do anything just don't crush me!"
Martia laughs as Lois continues to worship her muscles, her broad 5 foot shoulders making superman look puny in comparison as she continues her torture. "On second thought, I don't need a wimpy slave like you. Say goodbye to your arms, bitch!" She flexes her melon sized bizeps against her striated forearms with a loud CRUNCH, crushing Superman's arms between them into paste as he screams in agony. His own forearms plop to the ground as superman cries tears of pain, his kryptonian muscles obliterated with ease. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" He wails, as Martia begins flexing her invincible calves. "Your legs are next, superpussy!" His legs disappear between her own shapely, statuesque gams. Despite being bigger than 3 arnold Schwarzenegger's put together, her waist is still smaller than Superman's and her proportions are perfectly feminine. The powerful woman yells triumphantly as a slight flex of her calves annihilates the legs of her foe, severing his feet from his body. Still screaming, Superman is left as just a torso. "It's time to end you, wimp." Martia proclaims, flexing her pectorals together as her gigantic breasts slowly move towards each other, ignoring the pathetic superhero stuck between them. A few gruesome cracks can be heard, and then finally a loud SPLORCH. Superman's torso has been completely imploded, all from the tits of a female bodybuilder!

Offline jargoon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2021, 07:34:11 pm »
Dr. Sunny Andrews is a gorgeous, hyper intelligent female bodybuilder with a minuscule waist, chiseled abs, bulging muscular glutes and perky, perfectly sized c cup breasts. Veins run down her strong but feminine biceps, striated shoulders and cobblestone abs. She works as a personal trainer for female athletes, and her tagline is "Building a superior woman". What she loves most is the feeling of dominance she has over men as they look at her body with a combination of lust, fear, and jealousy. Sunny is a narcissist, and loves posting flattering pictures of herself online. She likes her job almost as much, finding it incredibly satisfying to take a regular girl and turn her into a muscle beauty that's stronger than most men. Her brilliant training techniques, nutrition program and experimental hormone procedures allow female to grow in strength and density without growing overly large or developing masculine characteristics.
The one person she hates the most is Superman, who despite her best efforts is still far more popular than she is. Dr. Sunny wants to humiliate Supes in front of the whole world, taking everything from him in the process. She would do anything to see Supes suffer humiliation on a massive scale. The only thing that could make this better is if he was also weaker than she is. The gorgeous Dr. Sunny Andrews has trained her body to sensual steel perfection is ready to dominate the strongest man alive!
Superman vs. Dr. Andrews, a one-sided beatdown that humiliates the Man of Steel.
The fight takes place at a health club in Metropolis. Superman is visiting after hearing reports of a kidnapping in the area, though this was merely a ruse created by Dr. Sunny to lure her prey. In her hand is a protein shaker, which is thrown to the ground as she feigns being knocked down by Superman. Unbeknownst to him, she is live streaming the entire event online to her millions of followers, claiming to be a workout stream. Little does her audience know what she really plans.
"Oh my!" Dr. Andrews frowns, feigning insult. "What the hell, Superman? Where do you get off bumping into me? I should teach you a lesson not to pick on women!" She immediately begins to flex with a wide grin on her face.
"Let's see how strong you are, jerk." She says, flexing for the camera once again.  "I don't think you'll be able to stop me!"
Superman stares in disbelief at Dr. Andrews, proclaiming "Miss, I have no idea what you are talking about, please just calm down!"
Dr. Andrews responds angrily, shouting "Don't you try and mansplain to me, asshole!" She begins to stare at him intensely, her steely body flexing through her shirt. Her biceps are large for a woman, but still compact and lithe. Her legs are big and defined, but in perfect proportion to her petite and steely abs. With an hourglass shape her body is perfectly feminine, making even the worlds greatest supermodels look like garbage. Her glutes go half way up her back, and her thighs look like bundles of twisted steel cables. Her developed quads hang over her knees like bulging shields, and her calves are diamond shaped lumps of power.
Her large, luscious lips pull back into a sneer as she walks forward in her stiletto heels, dressed in nothing but a revealing bikini.
Vascular and defined, her smaller muscles look infinitely stronger than those of the world's greatest Superhero. The only part of her that is larger than that of Superman are her legs, dense pillars of power that seem to stretch on forever. She stands, powerful and poised, before Superman who stares back at her, not knowing what to do.
Dr. Andrews glances at the camera once more before turning back to stare at the Man of Steel. She raises an eyebrow, and begins to lightly jog forward.
Superman still doesn't see the sexy fitness model as a threat when she jumps at him, wrapping her gorgeous legs around his torso.  He grunts in surprise as he actually begins to feel his waist be compressed by her legs, his mighty arms flailing uselessly against her striated thigh muscles as her quads continue to painfully flex into his mid section. His ribs begin to bend as he grabs Dr. Andrews legs fruitlessly, his fingers grasping spaces between her defined muscle groups. She smiles as she barely feels his grasp. . Superman can't help himself, being this close to a woman this attractive is turning him on as he begins rubbing his hands across Sunny's petite, chiseled waist. He's never felt anything so hard I his life, but her skin is still mooth and inviting. As his hands begin roaming Sunny's body, he grabs her glorious melon sized glutes, feeling their strength as he squeezes full force, failing to dent them at all. Dr. Sunny Andrews yelps in surprise as she feels his touch, but is completely unhurt. "Oh my god Superman, get your filthy hands off of me! You're trying to molest me, but you can't even move my legs an inch can you? Wow, some hero you are, wimp!"
Superman groans in response "Ahgh, how.. is this happening?!"
Taking advantage of his inability to defend himself she begins to punch him repeatedly in the face like a speedbag, her jabs sending his head snapping back and forth with each impact. Her breasts bounce freely with each hit, reminding Superman that he is being dominated by a girl.
He is in pain, but her defined yet lean biceps aren't hurting him nearly as much as her legs.  He begins to realize that as well proportioned as Dr. Andrews body is, her legs are actually the most powerful part of it. Her powerful thighs send shockwaves of agony through his abdomen with every squeeze, and he can do nothing but take them. He finds it hard to breath as her legs begin squeeze his internal organs out of place and his bones to creak, nearing their limit. He tries to remove his hands from her legs to block block her punches, but they are hopelessly trapped inside her thick tendons.
Her apple sized biceps and pear sized triceps have a perfectly positioned, thick vein throbbing with power down the split peaks as the intelligent, sexy fitness model continues to pummel the slowly asphyxiating superhero.
His face is becoming a mass of purple bruises as Dr. Sunny Andrews laughs, barely exerting herself to keep him trapped and in pain. Her thighs pulse, crushing Superman's abs to jelly as she deliberately keeps him just on the edge of unconsciousness so she can continue punishing him. She smiles at the camera, saying "I know you're all excited to watch me tear this big bad superhero apart, so let's get right to it!"
"Why are you doing this?" Superman gasps, desperately.
"I thought you were a hero. Now I see you're just another horny, power hungry man who can't control himself. Men like you deserve to be emasculated and crushed, and I'm just the gal to do it!"
"You're wrong, I'm..."
Her small, perfectly manicured hands shoot forward and blast his head back. "Shut up wimp!"

Superman stumbles backwards, but catches himself and stands back up. His face is bruised and swollen, but he is still taller and bigger than the gorgeous doctor. He makes an attempt to fight back, but she dodges and lands a hit to his chest, pushing him backwards. She raises her fists and lands several blows to his chest as he attempts to adjust himself.
Using her medical knowledge, she begins kicking out with surgical precision as her petite high heeled feet brutalize Superman. She starts by targeting his knee joint, shattering it with a devastating axe kick that leaves the kryptonian hero screaming. With his knee broken, he's left limping desperately away from the shorter fitness model as she sexily stalks towards her victim. "I'm going to make sure that every bone in your body is broken before I kill you, bitch," she grins.
Dr. Andrews stands again, but before she can land another hit on the weakened man, he fires a bolt of heat vision straight into her sinewy, sexy stomach.
Amazingly, she just laughs as her muscular abdominals glow with heat completely unharmed. "thanks for the tan, superwimp!" she laughs as she sends two precise kicks to his eyes, actually popping his eyeballs out of their sockets with the impact of her elegantly painted toes. He's left screaming in pain, now completely blinded by the bulging legs of his buxom yet merciless foe.
Laughing, she begins kicking Superman rapidly with surgical accuracy to obliterate his organs and cause maximum pain. She targets nerve clusters specifically, wanting him to be in extreme agony before she finishes him off. He attempts to fight back, but her female strength and speed are simply too much for him to handle. He screams in agony as his nervous system is overloaded with pain as his body is literally in the process of shutting down. His liver and kidneys were pummeled just hard enough to damage them and inflict suffering to the hero without killing him immediately, as the sadistic beauty has enough medical knowledge to maximize the amount of time she can torture Superman before he dies from her superior body. He is literally torn apart before the entire internet.
Millions of people watch, completely fascinated and impressed by the beauty's ruthlessness and efficiency in destroying her foe. She smiles as her small, elegant foot penetrates straight through Superman's supposedly invincible abdomen and hits his spine with great force, restrained just enough to not shatter it entirely. instead, her goal is to target a specific nerve cluster and induce an uncontrollable erection in her overmatched opponent. He can't help himself as he feels his penis throb suddenly, Superman is feeling unimaginable pleasure and unimaginable pain as the erotic doctor Sunny effortlessly breaks both his body and mind. His body spasms with pleasure as his member spews all over the sexy fitness model. "EWW,you freak!" She says, as millions of people begin feeling great disdain for the former hero and his disgraceful discharge. "I'm going to make sure you never touch another girl ever again"
Walking around in a daze, he attempts to remove the burning shaft from his own stomach. "I don't have to touch you to make you mine."
She grabs his shoulders and begin ravaging his body with unstoppable knees and kicks, systematically bruising his entire body until his exposed skin is entirely purple and dark. Her long and beautiful blonde hair sways as she dominates the supposedly unbeatable Superman, her piercing blues eyes shining and her silky smooth skin gleaning with sweat. "Your body is completely under my control, wimp." She whispers in his ears, her beautiful face only a few inches away from his. "Now beg for your life."
"Please stop. I'll give you anything..." he utters through his gritted teeth.
"I just want you to suffer..." she whispers in his ear.
she grapples the blinded and broken superhero, and begins snapping his limbs one by one over her muscular thigh. First go his arms, which she breaks in multiple places using her thighs as a devastating fulcrum. She shatters both arms at once by twisting them sideways and around her legs, breaking them in innumerable pieces as his arms become like useless noodles at his side. From there she works on his ribs, shattering them one by one with her punches. She continues to refrains from breaking his spine even though she could snap it with ease, because she wants him to feel every single second of excruciating domination. Comments have begun coming in on her live stream, and people are rooting for the sexy fitness model as she obliterates Superman.
"I don't see you as a man, I see you as a worm."
She slowly lets him go as his body lays broken and brutally tortured on the floor. His limbs are twisted in odd angles like fleshy noodles and his entire body looks flattened as though it has been crushed by a hydraulic press. He groans in pain, barely alive.
"You're a weak and pathetic pervert. You'll never dare touch another girl again." She says as he whimpers in pain.Dr. Sunny pulls in Superman for a kiss, which he can't help but enjoy despite the unimaginable agony he was currently in. This pleasure only lasted for a moment as her tongue began literally assaulting his mouth, punching his teeth down his throath in the most brutal french kiss imaginable. She drops him back to the floor, and he lets out a pained whimper as he hits the ground. Dr. Sunny Andrews puts a single foot on the squashed chest of the once confident Superhero and flexes for the camera, looking as fresh as she did before the fight. Superman on the other looks barely human, his skin is bleeding and bruised, his limbs are all mangled, his eyes are lying on the floor and his mouth is mouth is completely toothless. His once handsome face is swollen and disfigured, the only part of him still untouched was his unwanted erection still painfully bulging against his torn leggings.
The sexy woman runs her hands over her body, groping her breasts and flexing her abs as she speaks. "If you want to look like this and be strong enough to defend yourself from any man, even a superpowers one like this creep beneath me, please consider hiring my services"
She flips her long blond hair over her shoulders as she walks back to the broken man on the floor. She looks at the camera one last time before bending down to do horrible things to him.
"girls, take notes. This is how you punish a man who wants to rape you."
She punches him hard in the face with surgical precision, ripping his jaw straight off. He screams pitifully as teeth and bits of broken bone scatter across the floor. Dr. Sunny smiles to herself as the jawless man can only gurgle in pain.
She stands over him as he lays helpless on the ground. "I don't think you'll be hurting anyone else ever again."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Superman humiliated by normal women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View