Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575864 Posts in 73237 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:29:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The (She-) Hulk: As You've Never Seen Her Before
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The (She-) Hulk: As You've Never Seen Her Before  (Read 5612 times)

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The (She-) Hulk: As You've Never Seen Her Before
« on: June 14, 2021, 06:55:13 am »
(( Hi all!! Okay, so, this is my first ever story I am posting on Saradas. I am new member only been here for a week maybe a week and a half at most. Thanks to a very kind soul who messaged me (shout out to you rs410 ^^), I have decided to try my hand at writing my own story, but I fear it is going to be the worst thing anyone has ever read!! XD But screw it!! But before we really get into things, a couple of things you should know off the bat. 1. I am actually a guy, despite my name, but that'll make sense... 2. Right now!! My name, GreenJenni is born from my absolutely dogmatic obsession with Jennifer Susan Walters, the She-Hulk, who you might have guessed from the title, is the protagonist of our tale. 3. Even though I am absolutely love Jennifer, I have always found the storytelling Marvel gave her to be lackluster. Having a smart, intelligent, fun loving Hulk who is a lawyer is a brilliant concept, but I feel Marvel never really reached the full potential she allowed with story telling. This story, is about my own personal idealized version of her. I'll tell you right now, she is going to be a Mary Sue in this story. Hopefully, if you're a true fan of muscular futanari (Yes my Jen is a futa) you'll be able to disregard that. Besides, since this is my first story, I'm gonna have a hard enough time with recounting real world history, Marvel universe history, and thinking of interesting scenarios to put Jen in. With all that out of the way, let's get this party started!! ))

Chapter 1: The Birth of the Gamma Goddess

May 10th 1850

In the outskirts of Los Angeles, far out into the country side, a mother and a father are about to be introduced to the child they had been awaiting for, for many months. The pained shrieks of Elaine Walters could be heard for miles around. Morris was hard at work trying to deliver the child. "Push Elaine, the baby is almost out!!" With one last howl of pain and one last push, the child was born. Morris took the baby into his arms, but something wasn't right. First of all, she was huge!! At least double the size of the average baby and she was colored Green!! She even had muscle tone on her, which was unheard for a baby that was just born. And she seemed to have the sexual organs of both sexes. Morris looked down her with a understandably confused expression, but despite his confusion, he was already falling in love with the child. He walked to Elaine's side and handed the baby to her. "Well, she's certainly one of a kind, I'm just worried something might be wrong..." Elaine was looking deep into the eyes of the baby, who was smiling brightly at both of them, her bright Green eyes captivating her mother. Elaine had no such worry. "I love her already honey and I have a feeling she is exactly the way she should be." Morris took his wife's word for it and while he was starting to shake off his concern, he still worried a bit. "I can't tell if they're a boy or a girl Elaine." Elaine smiled while gently touching the child's face. "She's a girl honey, I can tell. She's beautiful..." Morris then finally sat down next to his wife and his child. "What should would we name her, hon?" Without hesitation, Elaine answered. "Jennifer...Jennifer Susan Walters..." Just then, Jennifer actually spoke, startling her father and making her mother gasp in surprise before giggling. "Mommy, Daddy!!" Jennifer said while throwing her arms up into the air and giggling. Poor Morris almost fainted, while Elaine showered her with kisses. "Goodness Elaine, she can already talk!!" Morris yelped in astonishment. "My Jenni is already talking!! She's already so amazing..."

October 3rd 1850

Over the next few months, Jennifer developed rapidly. Within a few days, she was already walking around on her own two legs and talking pretty fluently. She was already losing her baby fat, revealing the insane muscle mass she possessed underneath. She had grew in height as well, already coming up to her mother's knees. Her strength was coming in as well, already she was lugging furniture around as easily as one would move luggage. Despite being worried about the damage she could do with such power, Elaine and Morris were incredibly proud of their miracle child.

February 5th 1860

Despite being 9 years of age, Jennifer looked as though she were 8 years older then she actually was. Her physical development was staggering. Her body filled out with deadly curves and she looked like a living, breathing anatomy chart. She had almost no body fat on her frame, only in her face could it be found. Her jaw was wide and pronounced, but not square like one might expect, instead her jaw bone was completely round and curvy. That couple with her cheek bones, made her drop dead gorgeous. Bulging rock hard muscle could be found everywhere on her body, they were defined out of this world and while her muscles had hard, sharp lines, they were not angular like a guy's, they were completely curvy. In addition, she didn't suffer from the stretched skin that people with her level of muscle suffered, her skin hugged her musculature incredibly tightly. Her breasts even started to come in!! To stop this all off, she stood at 5'7 and her growth seemed to be far from slowing down. Jen was messing around in the backyard, (which was little more then a dusty area with a fence around it) having had done all her chores. Morris and Elaine were in the kitchen currently, talking about various things, before finally speaking about how much their daughter had grown. It was just about then, Jen had a mischievous idea. She flexed her right arm's bicep and smiled at it, wondering just how strong she had become. She had picked up and hefted around just about everything in and around their home, except for one thing...the house it's self. Before they had any inclining to what was going on, Morris and Elaine toppled over as Jennifer bent down and lifted their home over her head!! Elaine and Morris immediately ran out, while not knowing exactly what had happened, they could guess, even if they found it hard to believe. With a little hop out of the front door, Morris and Elaine turned behind them, to see their daughter smiling, as she casually bench pressed their home. While their home was hardly huge, it was reasonably sized and well, it would have been an impressive feat almost anyway you sliced it. Elaine to began to clap and cheer happily. "Oh my God, my little girl is so big and strong, I'm the luckiest mother in the world!!" While Morris was more concerned about Jennifer breaking their home and well, he was simply staggered and terrified by her brute strength. "J-J-Jennifer, please p-put our house d-down..." Morris stuttered out. Jen immediately looked at her father with sadness, before quickly putting the home back down. She then walked back around to the front, where her parents were. With her head hanging down, she began to apologize. "Sorry daddy..." Elaine went up to Jennifer, gently touching her face. "Oh my beautiful little girl!! I'm so proud of you!!" Morris went up and put a hand on Jen's ripped shoulder. "I'm proud of you and how you've grown too, sweetie. You just have to be careful with that strength of yours, okay? Jennifer looked down at them and smiled brightly, before picking each of them up in her arms and holding them high in the air. "I love you Mommy and Daddy!!" Jen said, spinning around, while Elaine giggled happily. Morris was, as usual, more apprehensive at first, but then he allowed himself to relax and enjoyed the ride.

March 25th 1862
Jennifer had left for town, early in the morning. She went to go get supplies for her family and she was far faster then they could ever move, with a horse or on their own. She had been gone the whole morning, only heading back home around 1:00 PM. Things had went relatively smoothly, she gotten all they needed and needed no help carrying it all. But as she arrived back at the house, something was wrong. The front door was open and things were silent. The front door never hanged all the way open like that, hastily dropping everything in her arms, she rushed inside. She searched the whole house, before she found her parents at their dining table, with holes in the back of their heads. Jen slowly put her hands over her mouth, as tears instantly began to stream down her face, as pain and shock overtook her. "MOMMY, DADDY!!!!!!" Jennifer screamed, as she rushed toward their corpses, wrapping her arms around them, before crying her eyes out. A few hours passed, before Jennifer could force herself to bury them. As she finished with their makeshift funeral, she collapsed to her knees, crying her eyes out on the freshly dug soil. Within about 15 minutes, rage overtook sadness, as she grabbed the shovel she had used and snapped it in two before mashing the metal head of it in a metal ball and with a roar tossing it as hard as she could. With a newfound determination, she looked down at her parents one last time. "I promise you both, I will find who ever did this and make them pay..." Walking away, Jennifer had one goal in mind, find whoever murdered her parents and make them suffer for it. It didn't matter how long it took, days, months, years, decades, centuries, whatever. She wouldn't rest until they had been found and brought to justice. The Wild frontier had just taught her a harsh lesson and ended her childhood definitely, with one despicable act. Now, it was time she taught it a lesson and show it wrath like it and the rest of the world had never seen.

September 17th 1862

It had only taken her a few months, but she had finally tracked down those who had so disgustingly and foolishly murdered her parents. It was only 2 men, it mattered little how many there were, a whole army couldn't have stopped Jennifer. They were in a saloon, drinking, celebrating all the wealth they had acquired the past few months with all their robberies. Even though Jen's parents were hardly poor, they certainly weren't rich and the thought of her family destroyed for a quick buck, made her blood boil. Jen, unable to be subtle any longer stomped inside, announcing her presence to everyone, who all looked up in awe at her. She walked straight toward the two men, grabbing them by the back of their heads and slamming them both face first into the wooden table, snapping it in two. Both of them laid there in a heap on the ground, splintered pieces of woods surrounding them, she grabbed both of them by the back of their shirts, picked them up and turned them around. With both of her hands wrapped around their necks, she lifted them a foot and a half off the ground. Her grip was beyond vice like, it was almost to the level of snapping their necks, but she restrained herself enough from killing them. Though she did not want to hear them speak. "Do you know who I am?" Jen said coldly. "Oh that's right, I'm squeezing your windpipes too tightly to answer, that's fine...Regardless if you know or not, I am here to tell you anyway...My name is Jennifer Susan Walters, my mother was Elaine Walters and my father was Morris Walters, you killed them in cold blood for a few bucks. You ruined the lives of 3 people that day, a loving couple and the girl...no...young woman they had raised. Be grateful that they were such kind people and taught me right from wrong, because it's the only thing keeping me from crushing you to paste..." Jen then slammed both of their heads together, knocking them out. She had brought with her a chest, full of their ill gotten gains. With both men on each of her shoulders and the chest at her side, she kicked in the door to the local sheriff's office. Staring daggers at the sheriff, who was currently at his desk, with his mouth open wide at the sight of the titanic woman and what she was carrying. She walked up to his desk, dropping the chest and the two men on top of it. With a slam of both of her palms on his desk, she casually barked orders at this law enforcement officer as if she were his boss. "You are going to take this stuff into evidence and lock up these two pieces of filth. Otherwise I'm coming back and I'm doing something to you that'll make what I did to them look like child's play." With that, Jen left, slamming the door behind her shut. Before quite literally walking off into the sunset.

January 5th 1863

Now having gotten justice for her parents murder, she spent the last few months, wondering what she should do now. It would have been easy to let what happened to her twist her into something unspeakable. She had immense power, could do almost anything, go almost anywhere, but no. Jennifer wouldn't let what happened to her corrupt her. She made a new vow, dedicating herself to fighting for what was right, wherever she found injustice, she would do what she could to fight it. Unfortunately, there was a huge fight being fought at this very moment for that very thing. In particular to fight for the rights and freedoms of a people who had been wronged for far too long. Not only that, but it would right a wrong this otherwise great nation had committed. So that's where fate led her next. To the office of the Presidency of the United States. She had requested an audience with Abraham Lincoln himself!! Hoping that, despite her very young age, not having even reached her teenage years yet, that he would allow her to take part in the fight. It was outlandish, but her whole life was like that!! Worse he could do was say no. She walked into his office and despite usually being very stoic, Lincoln was visibly surprised by her stature. Composing himself, he was the first to speak. "They told me you were large, but my my, it is something else to see it with my own eyes..." Jennifer was actually over half a foot shorter then Lincoln, but considering her age, her height was nothing short of staggering. Plus, she more then made up for it with sinewy musculature. The Green woman's cheeks flushed with a deep Green blush. "Sir, first let me just say it is an honor to meet you. I have heard of your exploits and I knew you were someone I needed to meet. But that's not the reason I'm here. At least, it's not my only reason. I am here to enlist. I know, I know, I am technically far too young and I am a woman as well, a female soldier is unheard of. But I have found there is nothing I couldn't do that I put my mind to. You need to win this war, the country needs to win this war. I think I have the potential to be the ultimate soldier, if you don't mind my saying..." Lincoln didn't say much as this adult sized 12 year old spoke to her. He just listened. And much to his surprise he was actually considering her proposition. After a few minutes, he stuck his hand out and Jen shook it. "I'll take that as a yes." Jen said.

May 9th 1868

Jen fought her way through the remainder of the Civil War, whatever obstacle came to her, she overcame with ease. They had won, the South rejoined the Union and Slavery had been abolished. Sadly, one thing Jennifer wasn't able to stop, which broke her heart, was the assassination of Lincoln, by John Wilkes Booth. It was as though she had lost another parent. For the past 3 years, Jennifer made her way back West, trying to make this wild and unruly land just that much more bearable for the fine people who lived in it. She had become a vigilante, and righted wrongs wherever she found them. She even gave herself a sort of stage name, The Hulk. For some reason it seemed appropriate, she had heard sailors refer to very large ships as such and well, deep down, it just felt right to call herself that, as if some instinct was telling her to name herself that. Jen was currently resting in a random patch of desert. To be honest, she was feeling quite strange, but in a good way, a very good way, if that made sense. It was quite late at night, it was pitch black outside and in a few hours it would be her birthday. She took this moment to take in the beauty of the heavens and reflect on her life up to this point. She was about to turn 18, about to become a full adult. As she gazed up at the night sky, she saw little flashes of light that looked incredibly far away, something about them called for her attention and they were everywhere. "Wonder what those are..." Jennifer whispered to herself. She took the time to reflect on her size. She figured it would be good to do so, since she was probably gonna grow some more at some point. As far as she could tell, doing the math in her head, her Biceps were around 25 inches, her quads were around 52 inches, she had a 8 pack of abs, her breasts were a DDD cup, and her cock was around 8 inches long and 2 inches thick when fully soft and flaccid and around 11 inches long and 5 inches thick when fully hard and erect. As she gazed upon herself, she smirked and began to strip, until she was completely naked. "Time to give myself an early morning birthday surprise..." Jen grabbed onto her Hulking prick and began to stroke, her pussy already quite moist under her balls. She gently twisted the nipple of one of her muscle tits while talking dirty to herself. As she continued, she began to sigh with a bit of sadness. "Such a shame there is no one I can share all of this with..." Jen noticed her body was becoming wracked with pleasure, far too much so, her dick was far from shooting off. "I don't feel this good unless I am about to cum, and I am still quite far off from-ACK!!!!" The pleasure hit her like a tidal wave, her muscles began ballooning up, making a squelching noise. At the same time, a crackling noise could be heard as well, as her skeleton began to grow alongside her musculature. The entire time she grew, she could feel the most intense pleasure ever, along with everything else, the piece of meat in her hand began to grow. By the time it was all said and done, she stood at a truly colossal 7'6 feet tall, her Biceps measured 42 inches, her quads measured 74 inches, she now had a 10 pack of abs, her breast were a EE cup, and her cock was now 12 inches long and 4 inches thick when fully soft and flaccid and 15 inches long and 7 inches thick when fully hard and erect. Feeling so stimulated after her growth, Jennifer gave her cock 3 quick strokes, before thrusting her hips forward, as she spewed all over the place. "Fuck yes, I love painting the ground in my seed!!" This went on for 15 minutes, before Jen's cock stopped unloading, her cum now dripping from her tip. Now having calmed down, Jennifer stopped acting so unruly. "Whew, glad that's over, as good as it felt...Oh no..." Jen then feel to one knee and the pleasure was back and doubly as intense of before, it didn't even seem possible!! Her muscles and bones began to make the sounds they made before, as once again grew, but as Jennifer looked down at her hand, she was changing color!! Her skin was turning to a smokey shade of Grey. Her lips and hair retained their original Green color. Glowing Green veins covered her muscles and her eyes changed. Her irises and pupils faded away and her eyes were now just bright Glowing Green orbs. When this growth spurt was said and done, Jennifer was a true GIANTESS!!! She stood at an even 15 feet tall, her Biceps measured 84 inches, her quads measured 148 inches, she now had a 12 pack of abs, her breasts were now a JJJ cup, her cock was now 24 inches long and 8 inches thick when fully soft and flaccid, and 30 inches long and 14 inches thick, when fully hard and erect. Jennifer was absolutely pumped on sexual energy and with a  really intense most muscular flex, she massive cock began to shoot off once again. All the while Jennifer roared and laughed in her incredibly deep and baritone, yet feminine voice. "Yes!!!!! This feels so fucking good!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!" After cumming for 30 minutes, once again painting the ground with her sperm, she worked off some energy and discovered something fascinating and quite useful. After calming herself and focusing for a minute. She discovered she could shrink back down, to her previous Green self. "Oh yes, this will do just fine. I feel, Green and Grey form, are an accurate name for the two versions of my new and improved body..."

April 3rd 1897

Jen was now just about to hit 48 years of age and it had been an interesting life so far, to be sure. From '68 to now, Jen focused on building her reputation as a protector of the innocent, building up her wealth and capital throw various means, and gathering as much knowledge as she could. She suspected her IQ was around 210 and was continuing to grow. Her mind was a sponge for knowledge. She studied many things, Law, Economics, Literature, Religion, Science, you named it and she knew almost everything there was to know about it currently. She had actually came across something remarkable a few years back. She had found these rocks which seemed to be glowing slightly. In the years to come, Jennifer will come to call what is going on with these rocks as Radiation. For now though, she continued to study and research, while preparing for the new century, which she had a feeling, was going to be interesting indeed.

((Whew, alright this was quite the post!! This'll probably the only one for, I would say no more then a few days, if anyone even reads this crap!! XD I know it had way too much exposition, it reads more like a child's version of a autobiography of my version of Jen, it's too cheesy, etc. etc!! Just know, we're playing the long game with this!! The writing is only so bad because, well I suck, mainly, I hope to get better as the story continues. But also because I was working within a period of time I know little about and is so different from my own!! I was trying so hard to stay as historically accurate as possible, relatively speaking of course!! It'll get better once we get into the 2000's, I'll try to get through the 1900's as quickly as possible, so we can get to some, at least hopefully, better told stories and events!! Any kind of constructive criticism is more then welcome!! Feel free to tell me I'm awful too!! I just hope someone reads this and hopefully enjoys this, though I dunno how you could!! Thanks so much for reading!! Until next time!! ))

Forum Saradas

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The (She-) Hulk: As You've Never Seen Her Before
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 01:30:15 pm »
(( Alright, well, I'm back, ready to move on to the next part of my horribly cheesy story!! Anyway, as I said before, things should be a lot better then the first chapter. Now, something that will make this chapter a bit different then the first, is I will be giving a bit of a recap on what Jen was up to in the latter half of the 1800's and the beginning of the 1900's. I am more well versed on 20th century history and so that should help me do better, without further ado, let's go!! ))

Chapter 2: A New Era

Over the last several decades, Jennifer conquered the world of Law. Not only did she skyrocket through school and went on to win the vast majority of her cases, but within a decade she went on to set up her own firm in Los Angeles. Within another half decade, her Los Angeles firm was already self sufficient with the best in the business working for her. She started yet another firm in New York City. At this rate, Jen could have easily became a judge or start working her way into Congress. It wasn't the right time for that though and Jen wanted to branch out. For the remainder of the decade, Jen threw herself into the study of Science and once again made progress at a breakneck pace. Leading to the discovery of what she came to call Radiation. It was finally a new century and it started off very promising for Jen. She of course fought in the first World War. Although with how little of an involvement the U.S had in the war, there wasn't much to do. Still, Jen fought with all she had, absolutely running through whole battalions of enemy soldiers and destroying the various new war machines that had been invented during the war with her bare hands. All the whole the enemies fire and shells bounced off of her or at the very least didn't phase her in the slightest. The soldiers that had fought with her referred to her as a humanoid version of the British invention known as a "Tank". Of course, they had known of the various exploits of The Hulk across the U.S, but to see it in person was something else. As the war drew to a close, Jen was offered the rank of General. But she politely declined, assuring them that whenever America next found it's self in a conflict, she would be there to help deliver victory. Around a decade and a half after The Great War, the beginning of the 1930's  brought the Great Depression. Jennifer was obviously worried and affected, but she still kept that optimism of hers up. "We've been through worst then this, we'll beat the odds yet again..." And America would prevail, but not without the start of yet another great conflict, one of which would make The Great War look like child's play...

September 1st 1939

World War 2 had officially begun. Getting all her affairs into order, Jen once again volunteered, ready to serve the country she loved and believed in so much. Having been stationed at Pearl Harbor, things went really smoothly for the first 2 and a half years. She mainly helped with heavily lifting and the like, for obvious reasons. Jen knew that the U.S wasn't officially in the war yet, but there was no way they could ignore it forever. Eventually, they were gonna have to step up and get involved properly. But she had no idea that they would be forced into the war in such a dramatic way...

December 7th 1941

Jennifer was below deck, when suddenly she heard screaming, fire, planes, all hell had broken lose. Climbing up and out, she looked to the sky to see Japanese planes every which a way, as they bombed the ships that had been stationed at Pearl Harbor. There wasn't much that could be done, besides minimizing the damage caused. Jennifer helped those who were in peril and even managed to take out a few planes while she was at it. Once satisfied with the damage, the Japanese left, with Jennifer standing there watching them fly away, practically seething. "You jackasses have just made the biggest mistake of your sad little lives..." As Jen predicted, the U.S entered the war at the beginning of the following year.

October 20th 1942

While she had rejected the rank of General, she was willing to accept a lower rank that would allow her to still fight on the ground, so she was allowed to become a Lieutenant. At the very beginning of the year, a German scientist, wanting to put an end to the Nazis, put together a program which ended with his death. But before he died he would have one successful test subject, Steve Rodgers, who would be known as Captain America to the country and the rest of the world. Jen, curious to see him in action, asked if he could be put under her command. He started off his career for the first few months, being a mascot for a marketing campaign for war bonds. Ridiculous. Regardless, her request was granted. It was a cold night, while Jen ordered the rest of her unit to stay behind to guard a position, herself and Steve were sent to dispatch a squad of tanks. With a vicious hammer toss of the last tank, Jen let out a satisfied sigh. Jen and Steve worked together for a good while, before Jen was finally transferred to the Pacific Theater, to fight the Japanese.

1943-1979

For the next few decades, Jennifer finished up fighting in World War 2, researched further into Radiation, particularly Gamma Radiation, and she discovered it was the source of her powers!! It was an amazing discovery, not only was it the reason why she was so different, but she actually appeared to be more then just powered by them. In fact, she was Gamma Radiation Incarnate, in a human form. Whenever she was in close proximity to Gamma Radiation, she could feel it trying to join with her, it was like it wanted to be with her. If she focused, she could sort of pull any and all Gamma Radiation toward her. On top of all that, Jennifer discovered that those flash of lights she had seen in the sky at night, were actually something she came to call a Gamma Ray Burst and she had used the technology she had used to discover them, to help monitor them further. In fact, Jennifer created her own company surrounded around Gamma Rays, mainly involving it's application into various technological devices. But that was just the beginning, Jennifer had also discovered that if given the right DNA and circumstances, she could actually others like her through the use of Gamma Rays. Which was far too dangerous to fall into the wrong hands. So, it was kept as her most closely guarded secret. Among other things, Jennifer of course participated in the Vietnam war.

1980-2001

At the beginning of the next decade, Jennifer was once again traveling around the country, like she had done many times over the years. Currently she was residing in Ohio, she was actually getting really friendly with a nice mother and her son. She enjoyed being around both of them, even though the son seemed...distressed. The mother was named Rebecca Banner and her son was Bruce Banner. The only one that she really didn't like and not only that, who creeped her out, was the father, Brian Banner. He was very off-putting to put it lightly. Sadly, Brian ended up murdering Rebecca, in a fit of paranoid rage. Jen was unable to save her, but she made sure Brian was apprehended and hopefully would never see the light again. She took in Bruce as if he were her own child, not only because out of respect for Rebecca, but she was very attached to Bruce and didn’t really want to let him go. So, for the next few decades, Jennifer dedicated almost her entire life to the boy. Giving him the best possible care. It was now the new millennium and with it, came new challenges and trials. The first of which, was yet another devastating attack on the United States. The infamous 9/11. Jennifer had returned to New York at this point and so, she wasn’t far when it occurred. She did what she could, helped get people of the crumbling towers and out of the rubble on the streets below. It was chilling for Jennifer, not only to watch or participate in, but because she had already seen something like this before and had hoped, this would be the last time such an event would take place.

(( Okay, so we're done with the barely a story, mainly recap part of this shindig. This was mainly to catch up everyone on the history of my Jennifer so far and now, we shall do some actual storytelling!! And while it still won't be great (because I suck) it should be at least better then this!! I'm gonna try to make it better anyway!! One last thing, you might notice we have stopped right at the beginning of the 2000's, well, that and the 2010's, all the way up into the modern era, will be where these more focused stories will take place, broadly at least. As for when exactly each of these stories will take place within these 3 decades, it's anyone's guess!! Anytime after 2001, and anytime before 2021!! See you there, if you are so kind to join!! Thank you to those who have suffered through these first two parts!! ))

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 10:59:17 pm »
Lots of Lore, but its nice to see some background for a character's alternate fiction. Good luck.

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 06:10:23 am »
Oh my God!! Thank you so much for posting, I really appreciate it!! I was about to actually post the next part!! It's much less lore focused and more of a proper story!! I hope you'll consider checking it out!! And thank you so much again for the well wishes!!  :thanks:

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 06:14:50 am »
((Okay, so here we are yet again!! This is the next part of the story!! I can’t tell if it’s gonna get more concise or even more confusing!! Another thing that will kinda be going away but not really, is the Chapter labels. This will be the final one, as all the stories from now on will fit under it’s umbrella!! Let’s get going!!))

Chapter 3: A New Age of Heroes

Like Mother, Like Son

Today was a special day for Jennifer and Bruce. She had always known he had an affinity for science, but soon after adopting him, she began to let him in on her discoveries with Gamma Radiation, which he took an instant attraction to. So, once he was of age and properly educated, she instantly hired him to start working at the place where they worked with anything and everything Gamma Ray related!! He chose to work at the New York City branch and immediately began to make fantastic strides with Research and Development, picking up on the and improving the concepts Jennifer had started looking into over the years. Currently, he was working on ways to harass the potential for biological enhancement that Gamma Radiation offered, particularly when it came to physical strength.

Jen was excited to see it and hear from her little Brucie. She was wearing her typical color scheme, in the form of a nice suit. Basic Purple skirt, with White blouse and Purple blazer. Of course tailored to her physique. She walked around the office, checking in with everyone and the various work they were doing, before meeting up with her personal assistant Wheezi and heading to the elevator, which lead down to the lower areas and the lab Bruce would be showing off his work in today. As they rode in the elevator, Jen smiled down at Wheezi. “I have a good feeling about today!! Something tells me it’s going to be quite a day to remember and I couldn’t be more proud of Bruce.” Wheezi smiled up nervously at her Amazonian shaming boss. “If you say so Jen, I can’t help but be a bit worried. He is working with pure Gamma Radiation today, which is quite risky.” Jennifer shrugged. “No risk, no reward!! Besides, I do happen to know a thing or two about this Wheezi and we’re all professionals. Besides, what he’s trying has already proven to work, you’re looking at the original case study. You worry too much hon, it’ll be fine, what’s the worse that could happen?”

As Jennifer and Wheezi walked off the elevator, support staff could be seen running around, setting up the final touches on this little show. Wheezi went ahead to the observation room, while Jennifer went to go meet up with Bruce before his experiment. As soon as she saw him, she charged at him like a raging bull, before shouting. “BRUCIE!!!!!” The poor little scientist was taken completely off guard, as this 7 and a half foot tall woman, wrapped him up in a hug and spun him around, before setting him down. “Oh, I am so proud of you!! It’s finally your big day, huh?” Bruce, feeling a little dizzy from Jen’s little display of affection, nodded. “Yeah, I’m so excited to show you what I’ve been working on!! I think you and I are really onto something here. I dunno how I feel about turning everyone into, well into you, but I am hoping we will be able to make everyone a tad big stronger overall.” Jennifer chuckled. “Well, there’s no way anyone can top this…” Jen said with a double bicep flex which could just barely be seen over her suit sleeves. “But if there’s anyone can, it’s you Brucie. Alright, come on, let’s see you make some history!!” Jen said before giving him a peck on the cheek, before rejoining Wheezi and everyone else in the observation room. Which was filled with reporters, journalists, everyone wanted to see what this was all about. One person of particular interest, was Betty Ross, Bruce’s partner in crime and love interest. She had seen the signs, Bruce always seemed elated when this girl was in the room. Jen and Betty had actually hit it off really well and well, they both weren’t crazy about her own father, Thaddeus. She seemed a lovely girl and they had Jen’s full support.

Jen didn’t exactly want a bunch of Hulks like her running around. Because, well, if this power fell into the wrong hands, the results could be disastrous, but she trusted Bruce to be careful. He felt the same as her and so, they would be careful with this. Soon, the machine fired up, (it looked a lot like a more modern version of thing he used in the 70’s TV show) within a few minutes, Bruce was all irradiated and once again out of the machine. Before something began to happen, he began to grow and change color right in front of them!! Much like how Jennifer did when she went from Green to Grey. Jen found herself having to reassure everyone. “It’s alright folks!! We expected this sort of thing to happen and I’ve been through something very similar myself, we should be just fine!!” As the transformation subsided, Bruce was completely changed. He looked very similar to how Jennifer does, but also quite different. Instead of being an Emerald Green like Jen, he was more of a rotten zombie Green. His musculature was angular and rigid, compared to Jennifer’s rounded and curvy musculature. He topped out at an even 12 feet tall with appropriate muscle sizes. With that having ended, Jennifer went ahead and entered the chamber, while applauding Bruce. “Well done Brucie, while not exactly a 1 to 1 we can say we really look like family now!!” Jennifer said, patting his arm. It was then she was violently shoved away. Looking up, she tilted her head to the side. “Bruce?” It was then that Bruce hit Jennifer with a punch to the gut, sending her flying out of the room and through a wall.

Jen took a moment to recover, shaking the daze she was feeling off. Alarms were blaring while security was evacuating all the spectators out of the building. “I’ve never been hit like that…well ever!! Uh-oh…” Jen looked up to see Bruce glaring down at her. “Alright, well, I see you’ve gotten a little excited Brucie, a little mother and son roughhousing!! Love it!! But we should end it here, we don’t want anyone getting hurt!!” Jennifer said, wondering if maybe Bruce had finally come to his senses, she had never really experienced anything like this, so it was confusing to say the least. “No, no, no!!!” Jen said, as Bruce grabbed her around the throat. “Alright, I take that as you wanna keep going…” Jennifer said through a strained voice, as she was tossed through another room, into another one of the nearby labs. “Clearly, you’re not interested in talking…” Jennifer said, ripping off what was left of her business suit, which was little more then tatters. Underneath it, she wore a t-shirt with a curved White stripe in the middle of it and 2 smaller curved Purple stripes on the sides, the shirt was cut short, allowing the lower 6 abs of Jen’s 10 pack to be on view. She paired it with a pair of Purple jeans Reaching into her pockets, she took out a pair of Purple fingerless gloves and slipped them on. The whole outfit was made out of unstable monocles and so was very strong and durable. Now Jennifer was in her official superhero outfit and was ready to fight back.

Brucie was already stalking around looking for her when she came flying in, hitting him with a few punches to his abs, before grabbing his arm and tossing him away. “Sorry I had to do that, kiddo. But I have a feeling this is just the beginning…” It was during this brief reprieve that Wheezi came in to report everyone was away. “Jen, everyone is out of the building now, hopefully now you can focus on ending this!!” Jen shot a glare at Wheezi. “What are you still doing here then??!! Get out of here now, only people that should be left in here should be big and Green…” Jennifer said, watching as Bruce rose to his feet, before roaring and charging toward the two women. “Get out of here Wheezi, I can’t have you getting hurt!!” Jennifer said, as she grabbed the charging Bruce by the wrists. Wheezi then went and took off running, figuring that she would be forgiven for clocking out early today, with how everything had went. Jen hit Bruce right in the solar plexus with a big knee, before driving a elbow into the back of the now hunched over Hulk, before tossing him to the side. “Come on Brucie, snap out of it!! I really hate having to pound on you like this!!” Before Jennifer could really react, Bruce was on her, hitting her in the side, before smacking her in the side of the face, sending her flying yet again, this time through a few more laboratories. As she began to recover, she chuckled to herself. “I think you’re gonna stronger Brucie!! That’s my boy!! I just wish this was a friendly spar between mother and son, instead of you raging and trying to rip my head off or whatever the hell it is you are trying to do!! Other then that, this is exhilarating!!” Jen said, speaking to herself. Bruce had lost her and she had lost him, as they both wandered through the underground maze of labs.

After a few minutes of walking, Jennifer could hear walls crashing down to the right of her. Bruce came bursting through the wall, swinging a massive fist at her, but she was ready this time and rolled under it, before kicking out one of his knees and leaping onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. “As much fun as this is, it’s already gonna be a bitch replacing all this stuff!! Besides, it’s a miracle we haven’t killed anyone yet, I can’t allow this to go on sweetpea!! But if this becomes a regular thing, I promise Brucie I’ll build us somewhere we can do this without fear of injuring others!! Dunno what I did to piss you off so much, but I’m very very sorry honey!!”  Jennifer spoke, mostly to herself as Bruce was completely out of it. Jen was now stirring Bruce around, as he continued to wreak absolute having on the equipment, walls, and everything in between down her. But Jen had hoped to maybe have him knock himself out, by having him run through all this stuff or at the very least maybe it would slow his momentum a bit. This went on for 20 minutes, leaving Jennifer sighing and having to get more forceful then she would have liked. She kicked his knee out from under him once again, this time having kicked out both knees, while standing on his calves, she trapped him place on his knees, while wrapping her beefy biceps around his neck tightly enough to where he wouldn’t be able to move her arms, but not hard enough to do any permanent damage or God forbid, snap his neck. Slowly but surely, she cut off his oxygen, knocking him out. Despite what one might think, with Bruce having a whole 4 and a half feet on her and God knows how much muscle mass, she was still significant stronger then he was. She was holding back a helluva lot, which was the only reason Bruce got as far as he did in this fight. Her body was incredibly efficient, she was a lot stronger and a lot denser then her stature and size would suggest. Now with his massive Green body on the floor, Jennifer quickly took a sample of his new Hulk form’s blood. A few minutes after that, he began to shrink back to normal, with hands on her knees, Jen shook her head. “What in the world is happening to you, sweetie?” She asked, as she cradled him in her arms and headed off home.

Bruce would wake a couple of hours later, in Jennifer’s Hulk sized home, on the outskirts of New York City. The first thing he would see was her face, a concerned smile on her face. “How are you feeling, honey?” Jen said, leaning back in her chair, as Bruce began to sat up. “I feel like I’m hungover, what in the world happened?” Jennifer sighed. “Well, the good news, is our little experiment worked!! The bad news is, well, you’re not exactly my twin. You were unmanageable, running around, roaring and snarling, destroying everything in sight. Do you remember anything?” Bruce’s face turned grim, before slowly nodding. “Yeah…yeah I remember a bit, now that you mention it…Oh Jesus…” Jennifer kissed his forehead. “It’s gonna be alright sweetie, we got into this mess, we’ll get out of it together.” Jennifer then stood before pacing around a bit. “I have some more good news, believe it or not. Depending on your views of things. It seems, all that rage you possess, has a direct effect on your strength level. The more rip roaring pissed you get, the more powerful you become.” Jennifer said with a chuckle, but Bruce was hardly amused. “How is that a good thing??!! I’m more efficient at destroying everything?” Jen sighed before shrugging. “Just trying to lighten the mood, sweetie. I did say it depended on how you looked on things, but you shouldn’t worry.” Jennifer cradled Bruce’s face in her hands, making him look up at her. “It’s my fault your this way, I pushed you into doing this without thinking of how sideways things could go. Hell, if it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have even entered the wild and wacky world of Gamma Radiation!! So, your new problem is now my new problem and I won’t rest until we can at least get the other you under some kind of control. Ideally, we’ll figure out some way to be rid of it. But in the meantime, I think I should start training you, maybe next time you’ll be a bit more sensible, now that you know what is going on. Who knows, maybe with time, this could turn out to be a blessing in disguise!! I could use a sidekick/protege…” Bruce rolled his eyes, before smiling weakly up at Jennifer. “You didn’t twist my arm, I volunteered and rushed headlong in without thinking. But thank you. At least I’m not alone in this.” Jennifer then hugged Bruce tightly. “Never sweetie, you’re never alone, I’m always here for you…”

A Few Weeks Later

“Alright Brucie, you ready to train?” Jennifer had been busy in the last few weeks. She had made good on her promise. Not only would she begin training Bruce today, but they were currently in a building especially made to handle a Hulk sized bout. It was constructed of pure Adamantium and simply massive in scale!! It also had a control panel that could change what kind of arena they were in. They had an option for a colosseum style arena, a wrestling ring, a MMA style octagon, and a few other options. Currently, they were in the wrestling ring. Jennifer was in Grey form, positively towering over Bruce. She was in a wrestling version of her classic outfit. It was a spandex top, same as her t-shirt, White stripe in the middle, with 2 Purple stripes on the sides. It also had a boob window, allowing her muscular cleavage to be on display. It was a bit inappropriate, but Jen being the show off she was, couldn’t help herself. Completely with Purple legging trunks, with boots. As Jen asked if he was ready, he merely shrugged. “I guess, dunno how I could be ready for something like this…” Jennifer smiled a remorseful smile. “Hey, things are gonna be just fine!! I know it’s scary, transforming for the second time, but I’m gonna be right here with you and here you can lose all the control you need to, without fear of anyone being hurt.” Over the past weeks, Jen had Bruce living with her, making sure he didn’t change until what she had planned was ready and today was the day. She giggled and picked little Bruce up. “Oooooh, I forgot how much cuter you look when I am Grey!!” Jen chuckled, before putting Bruce down. “Alright, here we go, sorry in advance, honey…” Jen said, giving him a light slap, using her most impressive strength control, only putting enough force into it for him to change. It felt awful hitting him like that, but it was the easiest way to put him under. 

Within a few moments, Bruce was gone, and The Hulk had entered the building. Jennifer looked down at him, crossing her arms and smirking. “How you doing there, Brucie?” Hulk scowled up at Jennifer. “Scowling like that is not gonna win many folks over, hon…” Hulk then yelled out. “Hulk not Puny Banner!!” Jen yelped a bit, while covering her mouth, before smiling. “It speaks!! Well, that’s one barrier we’ve crossed!! Also, third person, really? I prefer first person myself!! Just some gamer humor. Already sweetie, Hulk it is then. Considering you haven’t attacked me on sight like last time, I take it you recognize me?” Hulk continued to scowl. “Hulk remember Jennifer.” Jennifer nodded. “I see, so I’m guessing you want revenge for last time, huh? I hate to disappoint you shorty, but I don’t see that happening…” Hulk growled. “Hulk not short!!” Jennifer sighed. “You’re right, that was mean of me to say, I just don’t reply well to such curtness. I’m sorry, hon.” Jennifer said, as she began to pace around Hulk, who just stood still, besides following her with his eyes. “Alright Hulkie, today you are gonna learn how to act like a respectable superhero and teammate, that’s the long term lesson!! For the short term, I’m gonna instruct you in the ancient art of wrestling.” Hulk roared once again. “Hulk strongest one there is!! Hulk Smash Jennifer!!” Hulk yelled, before punching Jennifer in the face. It barely even phased her, eliciting only a slight turn of her head, before she smirked sassily back at him. “Clearly I can’t be patient and understanding with you like Brucie. You’re clearly a very very bad boy and need to be taught some manners. I’m not gonna go easy on you. You need to be taught that when it comes to strength, I rule the coop, not you, little man…” Jen figured just like she was really sweet to the vulnerable and delicate Bruce, she would be equally curt and volatile with Hulk. As he swung again, Jen ducked under the punch and grabbed Hulk by his ankles, before placing him on her shoulders. With a leap, she planted him with a massive powerbomb, shaking the whole ring with the force of the impact. It a took a few moments even for this brute to recover from that. “We can do this the easy way or the hard way. If you take it easy on me, I’ll take it easy on you sport. But if you wanna play rough, we can play as rough as you want…” As he got back on his feet, Jen’s hands were on her wide hips as she smiled down at him. “That’s what is called a Powerbomb Hulk, it’s very very hard hitting, figured that would be right up your alley!! Hulk growled over at her, before roaring again and throwing a wild punch.

Jennifer smirked and caught it, before shoving his head under her arm and slamming him head first onto the mat, in an earth shattering DDT. “Come on Hulkie poo, this is supposed to be a wrestling match, not a brawl!! That was what we call a DDT, though I fear I am not doing your already…limited intelligence much help, with slamming you head first like that. Than again, maybe no one would notice?” **Jennifer said, playfully putting a finger on her chin. Then she lent down beside Hulk’s face. “Bruce is a genius, so why are you so goofy headed Hulkie?” Jennifer asked, getting an uppercut by Brucie for her trouble. Again, it barely even moved her chin. “Well, it’s not a grapple move, but you’re certainly getting closer!! Maybe you’re a bit smarter then I am giving you credit for.” Once again, both of them were on their feet. This went on a few hours, Jennifer having hit Hulk with a piledriver, some suplexes, and an assortment of wrestling moves. Having given out from exhaustion, Hulk transformed back into Bruce and the two of them decided that was enough for one day. “Not sure he’ll be winning any rewards for teamwork or even for being a superhero, but I’d like to think I got at least a little bit through…” Jennifer let Bruce rest for a moment, before she shared some more insight and observations. “He seems quite dim-witted when it comes to speech and decorum, but surprisingly resourceful when it comes to fighting. No offense, sweetie.” Bruce shrugged. “It’s alright. Honestly it’s kind of a relief, I can’t imagine something that powerful being capable of strategizing and the like.” Jennifer grinned. “That’s right, there’s only room for one impossibly strong AND impossibly smart Hulk in the world!! Speaking of that…” Bruce looked at her questioningly. “Speaking of what?” Jen put a hand on her chin. “Hulk. He kept referring to himself as that.” Bruce nodded. “You mentioned that…” Jennifer shook her head. “Yeah, but I meant, it was like it was more then just a cools superhero name for him, it was like his identity, it was as if ‘The Hulk’ was it’s actual name…Gives me an idea…I think I’m going to relinquish my title to you…” Bruce looked at her, blown away. “That’s ridiculous, you’ve been The Hulk forever!! Don’t change your hero name on my account.” Jennifer shrugged once more. “I dunno, if he really believe himself to be ‘The Hulk’ in the most literal sense, maybe I should just let him run with it. Of course, it would only be an honorary title, I’m still the boss and the original Brucie!! But well, maybe a change is in order for me…” Bruce wondered what she was thinking. “But if you don’t call yourself The Hulk, what will you call yourself?” Jennifer smirked. “It’s kinda cheesy and redundant considering Hulk is gender neutral, but how do you feel about She-Hulk?” Bruce grinned. “It suits you, I think She-Hulk will work!!” Jennifer then took a seat next to Bruce and playfully straightened her hand and arm, before gently tapping each of his shoulders with it, knighting him, “It’s official, you’re The Hulk Brucie, I know you’ll make me proud…” Jen said, wrapping an arm around him.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 10:48:27 pm »
Interesting start. Could use dialogue breaks though. Let's see how the story unfolds now.

Online nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 01:01:46 am »
Lots of Lore, but its nice to see some background for a character's alternate fiction. Good luck.

I agree with the above.  Good background but would have been great to read some stories of her phenomenal exploits and feats of strength in the war.  Tearing apart tanks with her bare hands ... I love that stuff

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 01:37:37 am »
The Hulk and the Spider

It was a chilly night in New York, as Jennifer was leaping around town, going around on another generic patrol, something she had done a million times before. It was a good time to clear one’s head, as typically the odds of running into anything other then the typical robbery were remote. As she was jumping around, she landed on a nearby rooftop. Using her enhanced hearing and vision, Jen heard a strange thwipping sound, before long she saw what was making it. It was everyone’s favorite Arachnid, Spider-Man!! He was swinging around this night too. He had only been on the scene for give or take 2 years at this point, but he certainly caused quite the stir. Everyone who had seen him in action was impressed, but surprisingly they had only met a few times before now. “Hmmm, Webhead seems to be in a hurry, wonder if he wouldn’t mind me tagging along…” Jennifer said, stalking behind Spidey. Despite her stature, she had learned how to keep a low profile over the years. 

A few minutes later, they had arrived wherever it was Spider-Man was taking them. It was Rhino!! He was robbing a bank and was trying to escape via the roof, but Spider-Man was already there waiting for him. Jen perched up on a rooftop not far from the action wanting to see how this will go. “I got a feeling I’m in for a show…” And for a while the fight went Spider-Man’s way, but just when it seemed victory was in hand, the Rhino counter attacked, hitting Spider-Man with a brutal attack. He grabbed Spider-Man’s limp body and looked at though he was gonna impale him on his horn!! But just before he could, Jennifer hit him with a kick to the face, before snatching Spider-Man from his grasp. “What the hell is wrong with you??!! He’s just a kid!!” Jennifer yelled, before putting Spider-Man down. Jen then proceeded to pummel the absolute crap out of Rhino, eventually knocking him out. She walked back over to Spider-Man and gave him a hand, helping him to his feet. “You alright there, handsome?” It wasn’t until now, that Peter fully grasped who had just came to help him. It was The Hulk, well now she was known as She-Hulk, but Peter couldn’t believe it. “She-Hulk? What are you doing here?” Jen had an innocent grin on her face. “Oh I was just in the neighborhood and thought I’d help you Peter…” Peter looked at her puzzled, she knew who he was? “You know who I am?” Jen slowsy nodded. “You think I can’t figure out a secret identity, don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone…If you go out with me…” Now poor Peter was even more confused. “What? You want to date me??!!” Jennifer nodded, before strutting up to Peter, all the while she ran her fingers over her rippling abs with one hand, while stroking the bulge in her jeans with the other. She leaned into his ear and whispered in the deepest and most seductive voice Peter had ever heard. “You bet your sweet little ass I do. The way you walk around in that skintight outfit, the way it hugs your ass especially, makes me wanna bury my Hulk cock deep in your boypussy…” Jennifer was way out of line here. One of the bad things about her was when she wanted someone or something, she was pretty blunt about it. Far too blunt. Poor Peter was frozen in pure shock and horror. Jen sighed. “Of course, I am only joking about you having to date me, I would never tell anyone your secret. Professional courtesy and all that. But if you do decide to date me, it’ll be the best choice you could ever make, I assure you…” Jennifer said, walking away a few steps, before stopping and turning head to the side. “You should know, your sexy little ass will be mine if you decide to make me your girlfriend, I’m the dominant type…and I can’t guarantee I won’t crush you like the bug you are the next time I see you, if you decide not to be my little boy toy…Only joking about that last part, sweetie…” Jen left with a leap, smirking to herself. Leaving poor Peter a nervous wreck. She loved toying with Peter’s emotions like that already. She knew in a few days, he would give her a call.

Just like Jen had predicted, Peter had taken her up on her offer and they made arrangements. It was about 8:00 PM when Peter showed up at Jen’s door. Her house was MASSIVE, it was more like a Mansion, but even bigger!! Peter rung the doorbell and almost instantly it opened, revealing Jen in a Purple dress, with the chest low-cut, leaving her muscular breasts on display. She had purple high heels to complement the dress. And as usual, she had a huge bulge. Peter’s mouth was a gape as he looked up at her, making Jen giggle. “The other day you looked terrified, now you look like you’re in awe!! I love seeing both of those expressions on your cute little face…” Peter shook off his awe and smiled up nervously at Jen. He was barely 18 and not very popular in school, so he was new to dating. “You look really nice…” Jen chuckled, before gently rubbing his face with her thumb. “Aren’t you sweet, thank you honey…” Jen said, taking his hand and walking down the steps to her house with him. “You’re not too shabby yourself, you know…” Jen said, looking over Peter’s suit. “Thanks…” He said with a blush.

Within a about 20 minutes, Jennifer and Peter were at the restaurant she had made them reservations at, It was a fancier place, but when it came to dates, this wasn’t anything that special. Not long after they took a seat at their table, a waiter came up and took their order, he seemed starstruck by Jen. “W-will you b-be taking y-your usual, Ms. W-walters?” Jennifer chuckled and nodded. “I will and please, get my sexy little man whatever he would like…Bring us a bottle of your finest White wine as well…” Jennifer said, winking over at Peter, despite him only being 18. Peter then gave his order to the waiter and he left to go get their drinks. Poor Peter was still wondering how in the hell he ended up with Jennifer Walters of all people, how the hell could she have taken such an attraction to him? Plus, he didn’t know how to feel!! She was absolutely stunning, deadly curves, along with her musculature made an intoxicatingly sexy and powerful combination. Hell, he even found the weapon under her dress enticing, even though he had no idea how that came to be. As all this was running through his head, Jennifer sat across from him, eyeing him up. Her gaze was somehow both affectionate and caring, yet dangerous and predatory. If Peter were a regular guy, he knew he would have crumbling as soon as Jen set sight on him. He was barely keeping it together around her now!! She gently took his smaller hands into her much larger, feminine hands. “So Peter, what are you thinking? I can tell you’re just a cocktail of emotions…” Peter swallowed hard before chuckling. “Why me? You could be with anyone you wanted, whether they be a superhero or not.” Jennifer shrugged. “There’s just something about you I find irresistible. You’re sweet, caring, you’ve only been on the scene a few years so you’re relatively Green, if you’ll pardon the pun. Would that be considered a pun? I dunno. Point is, you’re innocent, and I love how skinny and lithe you are. You need a big strong woman to take care of you and usher you into manhood and I am here to answer the call…” Peter looked even more confused before shaking his head and smiling. “You know what? I’m not gonna look a gifthorse in the mouth…” Jennifer roared with laughter. “That’s it honey, just go with the flow!! And enjoying having the She-Hulk as your own personal muscle mommy…” 

A few more minutes passed and their wine arrived and not long after that their meal had arrived. Jennifer and Peter enjoyed it, talking further, Jen asked him about his life, him about her’s and slowly but surely, Peter became less and less stiff and began to loosen up around the Hulking woman. Then came the time to pay the check, both of their hands ended up on it at the same time, leaving them both giggling. Peter began to slowly pull it toward himself, before Jen snatched it from him while yelping. “Gimme!!” Jen then began to take her wallet out of her purse before putting a handful of bills on the table. Peter rubbed the back of his head. “Isn’t the guy supposed to pay all the bills?” Jennifer grinned. “Maybe at the beginning of the century, but it’s a new age!! Besides, little girl’s ask their men to pay their way, I am full grown woman!! Are you suggesting I’m unwilling or even worse, unable to pay my way?” Jennifer said, showing a bit of annoyance on her face, leaving Peter to get nervous and the color to drain his face. Even just the slightest bit of frustration Jen showed, made him start to panic. “No, of course not!!” He blurted out. Jennifer then bust out laughing. “I’m just messing with you Peter!! You looked like I was able to club you over the head!!” Jen said, continuing to laugh. Peter rolled his eyes. “Well, I can’t be too careful, you’re a giantess!! And you seem to enjoy testing my comfortability!!” Jennifer’s Green cheeks filled with dark Green blood, making her blush. “You know just what to say!! Calling me a giantess, just melts my heart!! You are right though, I do enjoy making you squirm, you’ll get used to it, hopefully not too soon though…Come on lover boy, you’re coming with me…” Jennifer said, leading Peter back to her place. 

Once back at her place, Jennifer left Peter in her massive living room. “One moment Peter, let me slip into something more comfortable…” Jen said, walking upstairs to her bedroom. Within about 5 minutes, Jen had returned, wearing only a pair of Purple lingerie, she did a little stretch at the top of the stairs, making her muscles ripple. Peter could barely even look at her. This absolutely gorgeous woman was wearing next to nothing now and what she little she was wearing, left nothing to imagination!! Her could see her massive shaft and testicles through the panties and her thick nipples through her bra. Peter looked away while she stretched for a minutes, before finally looking back. Jen howled with laughter as she strutted down the stairs. “You had better get used to my body little man…” Jennifer said, staring daggers down at Peter as she came face to face with him. “Because now that you’re mine, you’re gonna be seeing a lot of it. But this is as far as I’ll take things…tonight…” With that, Jennifer lead Peter ton the couch, where they talked some more for the night, before Jen finally allowed him to leave. “Alright, I know it’s getting late, your Aunt May must be getting worried about you…Such a nice lady, I’d hate to have her worry about where you are…” Jennifer said, taking Peter’s hand and lifting him off her couch, before leading him to her door. “One moment, I have a gift for you, sweetie…” Jen left him on her porch for a moment, within a few moments she returned with a Green gift bag, filled with Purple gift paper inside. “Here you are…I would spoil the surprise, but that would be telling…” Jennifer said, before winking. She then grabbed him and forcefully shoved her tongue down his throat, completely filling up, with a passionate kiss, before letting him go. “Alright, Goodnight Peter, I’ll be seeing you soon…” Jen said, gently closing her door. Peter took a few steps before curiosity got the best of him. “What in the world did she give me? It’s heavy, whatever it is…” Peter then reached into the bag, finding an absolutely colossal dildo, lube, and a note, that read. “I have had this specially made for you, my love. I’ve been planning for this day for a while. I will fuck your brains out, but well, I’m REALLY big, so I need you to prepare yourself for me. I don’t want you to get hurt…much ;) Anyway, loosen up that butt for me, the day I fuck you is coming real soon. Forever Yours, Jennifer Walters XOXO” To say Peter was flabbergasted was an understatement. He stood there with his mouth agape for a few minutes, before he was able to finally compose himself.

2 months later

Jen and Peter went on several more dates the next couple of months, but Peter could see Jen was getting more and more eager as the days went by. A slap to his ass here, some forceful kisses there, it wouldn’t be long until she took him. Peter nothing short of terrified but also, strangely excited. Those seem to be the only 2 emotions that Peter experienced around Jen. He was in class one day, when he looked outside to see Jennifer standing there, completely naked, and furiously stroking that meaty cock of hers!! She stared seductively at him as their eyes meet. After a few seconds and a few more tugs, Jen came. Her massive balls tightened up, bouncing as Jen thrusted at the air, as her cum shot up in the air out of her tip. Peter was about to have a full blown panic attack at the sight, having to look away for a little while, when he was finally able to look over at Jen again, she was gone. The only thing even giving away she was even there, was all the Green cum slowly dripping down the side of the building. He then got a text from Jen. It made his heart stop when he read it. “Tomorrow.”

The following day, Peter reluctantly accepted his fate, he knew there was no getting away from this. Even if he didn’t want it (which he did and didn’t want it all at the same time) there was no guarantee Jen wouldn’t pursue him. He would like to think she wouldn’t but there was always the possibility. With a sigh, he rung the doorbell, which Jen almost immediately answered. “Nice to see you again loverboy, get in here…” Jen said, aggressively grabbing him and pulling him inside. Jen was wearing what she was when they last met, nothing but a set of Purple lingerie. Peter wore a t-shirt and jeans, what did one wear when they were going to get fucked in the ass by their giant Green girlfriend? Peter had no idea. Jen then gently took Peter’s hand and lead him up to her bedroom, before having him sit on the end of the bed. She flexed her muscular breasts and gave her now fully erect cock a flick, leaving her bra and panties both pop off her body and fly across the room. “Alright little man, from this point on, you will address me as Big Momma, now suck.” Peter swallowed, still feeling apprehensive about all this, but obeyed regardless. He took the curvaceous piece of meat and into his hand, before inserting the tip into his mouth, eliciting a deep, seductive moan from Jen. She was wanting to feel his throat feeler up with her dick so badly, so she slowly but surely inched her way past his mouth and into his throat, filling it up completely with her colossal shaft. Within a few moments, her entire cock was inside of him. Her shaft in his throat, her balls against his face, and her tip was in his stomach. She then began to thrust in and out of his throat, her cock and balls were so heavy and hard, that Peter felt like someone was punching him in the face with their full strength, but it was just Jen’s cock going in and out of him. Poor Peter was helpless, he no said over anything that was currently going on, as Jen forcefully grabbed the sides of his head, forcing herself in and out of her. To Peter’s surprise, he was actually enjoying the feeling and taste of Jen’s cock, but he couldn’t help but be nervous that she might accidentally crush his skull. This went on for a solid hour, before Jen pulled out, holding her spittle covered dick right at Peter’s face. “Open wide sexy, here I come!!” Jennifer said with a grunt, as her cock spewed for 20 minutes, completely soaking Peter in Green sperm. His outfit was completely ruined, but that was of no concern right at this moment, he knew this was just getting started.

Peter began to strip down as instructed, throwing his soiled clothes to the floor, leaving his underwear on. “Jesus, Jennifer you came like a gyser!!” Jennifer smirked. “You haven’t been paying attention, of course I cum like a gyser and you should be addressing me as Big Momma…” Peter noticed the intense glare on her face and nodded. “Sorry, Big Momma.” Jennifer leaned in to Peter’s, while whispering as deep and sexily as she could. “Good boy…” Jen looked down at his undies, noticing the tent. “Someone’s excited, guess you don’t want these to stay intact.” Jen said, ripping his underwear clean off his body. She then gently put her pointer finger on his chest and pushed him back. Peter tried to resist, just to see if he could, but he couldn’t!! She was overpowering him with one finger!! Now on his back, Jen grabbed his legs, pulling his closer, while spreading his ass checks. She grinned sinisterly. “What a beautiful asshole, I’m gonna demolish it… But first.” Jen then rusted her cock and balls on his abs, laughing at how she drafted his dick. “Hehe, just as how it should be, a lady’s cock should always be night and day bigger then her man…” With that, Jen thrusted her tip inside of Peter, who tightly gripped the bedsheets. He was actually quite a bit looser then Jen had anticipated. “Someone’s training has paid off…” While still incredibly painful, it was also pleasurable for young Peter. Within a few seconds, Jennifer bottomed out in Peter’s asshole, before she began to slowly thrust in and out of him. She took it easy on Peter for a while, before slowly but surely increasing the tempo. As she started to become more forceful, the room and bed to began to shake wildly. “Oh Peter, I can’t hold back on you any longer!! Thank God you have that healing factor or you would have already broken!!” Peter moaned out in ecstacy, thoroughly enjoying himself now. This went on for a solid 2 hours, as Jennifer held back her cum for as long as she could!! “Oh God, I’m cumming so fucking hard!!” Jennifer then let go of Peter, throwing her arms behind her, as pleasure completely consumed her and Peter’s asshole was filled with so much semen, that he began to spert out of him and pool on the bed and floor. She came for 45 minutes, before finally gaining enough strength to pull out of Peter. Even poor Peter came, experiencing the longest orgasm he ever had, which still paled in comparison to Jen’s. “Was it good for you?” Jen asked with a chuckle. Poor Peter, still laid on the bed completely limp, covered in her and his own cum, he slowly nodded. “Yeah, yeah, it was pretty good…Sensational…” Jennifer chuckled. “I have heard that one before!!”

Jennifer then crawled onto the bed, on top of Peter. “I was thinking we finish with one more bang? How about it? Think you’re man enough to handle an encore with me?” Jennifer asked, Peter’s little dick still stood at attention, perfect for what she had in mind. “I’ll take that as a yes…” Jennifer said, climbing on top of him and closely grinding her glutes against his shaft, while her massive cock and balls rested on his chest, her tip pointing straight at his mouth. After a few moments of teasing, Jennifer inserted Peter inside of her pussy, which had been dripping wet this whole time, despite being ignored. Peter’s cock felt like it was in the tightest, wettest, vice ever and it felt glorious. Jen then, like when she was fucking him, began to bounce up and down slowly on top of him. She took it nice and slow, before kicking it up a notch. For 30 minutes, she slowly bounced, before doing hard and quick bounced for an hour and a half. Her big cock and balls bounced up and down on his chest, making a big red imprint on him. Meanwhile, his poor pelvis was getting absolutely punished, by Jennifer’s glutes and pussy. It felt as though it was about to shatter, but the only thing that was more powerful then Peter’s pain, was his pleasure. For the last 30 minutes, they had to fuck on a collapsed bed frame, as it had snapped from all the punishment Jen was giving it. “Oh God baby, it’s been so long since I destroyed an adamantium bed frame, you’re driving me crazy, my little stud!!” Finally, they reached the climax. As Jennifer came from both her pussy and cock. She shuttered and juked as her pussy spasmed and gripped his cock tighter then he had ever felt, it just barely avoided being painful, as Jen’s pussy milked Peter’s cock dry of it’s cum. Green cum even leaked out of her pussy, as she felt Peter cumming inside of her. She shoved the head of her cock into his mouth, as she came from there for the third time, filling his stomach up with the rich substance for 20 minutes. Peter actually enjoyed the taste of it, it tasted like saltily limes and he found himself getting addicted to it quick, as he sucked as much as he could from her cock. With that, Jennifer had finally been satisfied, going from fully erect to semi-erect.

Jen then climbed off from on top of him and laid next to him, holding him closely and lovingly in her tree trunk sized arms. “You enjoy the tasty meal, sweet pea?” Peter nodded. “I always love a boy who never wastes a perfectly good meal. Jen chuckled, as she cuddled Peter tightly. “I think I wanna marry you…” Peter said, before glacing over at Jen nervously. She had a soft smile on her face, as she gently brushed Peter’s hair. “You sure? I’m a demanding lady. Besides, if you want to leave now, you’re more then welcome. You gave me a hell of a night to remember, and I wouldn’t have any hard feelings if you wanted to part ways. Although, I’d hope we could stay being friends…” Peter nodded. “I’m sure, you’re a hell of a catch and I’m getting addicted to that Gamma powered monster of yours. Jen chuckled, gently kissing Peter’s forehead. “Then you’re welcome to stay with me, sweetie. And trust me, there is plenty more where that came from…” 

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 07:15:25 pm »
My favorite part is how this story takes place over centuries. More stories should do that, I think.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2021, 07:32:58 pm »
Great to see more. Nice writing is still there. The super long paragraphs could be broken up as to not have huge text walls. Easier to read.

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2021, 05:48:44 am »
Oh my God, thank you so much jhunter and Lupus753!! I really appreciate you coming and reading and I hope you really really enjoyed it!! I actually felt the centuries thing was a bit...pretentious? Stupid? But it's critical to my take on Jennifer!! I also felt, in addition to breaking up the paragraphs more jhunter, I really suck at that, I felt I also could have elaborated more on each period of time, but I wanted to storm through it quickly to get to the good stuff!! Anyway, those who want more, there should be more soon!! I might take a break from this for a while and write another story similar to it, but different enough to justify it's existence. Obviously!! But I will return to this eventually, as soon as I think of some more interesting bits to add in!! Anyway, again, thank you so so much for your constructive feed back and for reading, both of you!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The (She-) Hulk: As You've Never Seen Her Before

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View