Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575023 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 09:50:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Hildr the battle Queen AKA Valkyrie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hildr the battle Queen AKA Valkyrie  (Read 1622 times)

Offline willbrizz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hildr the battle Queen AKA Valkyrie
« on: May 19, 2021, 09:32:55 pm »
I thought I would give a session review that I had with Hildr in the last few months.

I found setting up the session with her nice and easy and she was prompt in sending emails etc. She does have forms you have to fill in 1 for wrestling and a different one for Hard domination if that is your thing.

Speaking to her when I arrived we discussed what I am looking for in a session (she had an idea with my emails) prior to us starting. I found her very friendly and she really made an effort to 'get' what I want and 'why' I like what I do. I went for a wrestling/scissor session.

She is very skilled with her background in martial arts and she dealt with me (6ft, 18.5 stone) very easily! It was a great fun session and I did get the feeling she had a lot more to give (power wise) if I asked for it. Strong scissors and armbars! She had a big smile on her face the whole time and I would highly recommend her!
Thanks Hildr!

Forum Saradas

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hildr the battle Queen AKA Valkyrie
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 07:14:56 pm »
Thanks for the review. I'm going to be in Wiltshire in July and am hoping that she will be available. Did she travel to you or did you travel to her?

I'm after a fantasy and sensual wrestling and muscle worship session. Does that fit with what she does?

Thanks

Offline willbrizz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 09:20:56 pm »
Yes I think that will fit well with her. I didn't do muscle worship so cant really speak to that but the rest she was spot on for me

I traveled to her for my session. Not quite sure where she is based at the moment as she has recently moved house. Best to just email her and see, she is a lovely lady.

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 12:34:14 pm »
Had a virtual chat with her and agree she is super enthusiastic about being stronger. I think she has limits on what she does but for things like Liftcarry she seems perfect.
Will try to meet at some point!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Hildr the battle Queen AKA Valkyrie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View