Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574172 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:51:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  MuscleMilfSusanKay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MuscleMilfSusanKay  (Read 10242 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
MuscleMilfSusanKay
« on: May 04, 2021, 08:14:25 pm »
Saw her last week . . . my first session in almost ten years.  And she was spectacular.  Of course, YMMV, but we had a brief meet 'n greet at a local Starbucks to get acquainted, and then repaired to the venue.  She was very concerned that she felt like she hadn't had enough time to properly prepare for the scenario that I wanted.  That's because our meeting was a bit spontaneous, but I was simply glad to be with someone blessed by such massive and luscious muscle, testimony to her hard work and dedication.  Her deltoids are like bowling balls and her traps like steel bridge cables.  Quads like concrete under a layer of satin.  She was friendly, conscientious, kind, sensual, and strong AF . . . simply put, everything you would want in a terrific session.  She's new to the game and has been put off a bit by time wasters, but if you are a gentleman, have a bit of game, and treat her right, hers will be a session you will want to repeat again and again.
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas

MuscleMilfSusanKay
« on: May 04, 2021, 08:14:25 pm »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: MuscleMilfSusanKay
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 08:45:34 am »
Saw her last week . . . my first session in almost ten years.  And she was spectacular.  Of course, YMMV, but we had a brief meet 'n greet at a local Starbucks to get acquainted, and then repaired to the venue.  She was very concerned that she felt like she hadn't had enough time to properly prepare for the scenario that I wanted.  That's because our meeting was a bit spontaneous, but I was simply glad to be with someone blessed by such massive and luscious muscle, testimony to her hard work and dedication.  Her deltoids are like bowling balls and her traps like steel bridge cables.  Quads like concrete under a layer of satin.  She was friendly, conscientious, kind, sensual, and strong AF . . . simply put, everything you would want in a terrific session.  She's new to the game and has been put off a bit by time wasters, but if you are a gentleman, have a bit of game, and treat her right, hers will be a session you will want to repeat again and again.

I am still waiting for her to respond to my polite and detailed email...

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 01:56:43 pm »
Maybe give it another whirl.  She did mention to me that she was, initially, glad to have found me as she sorted through all the b.s. emails.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 10:27:48 am »
just found her  "special" websites  few weeks ago ,,,,,,,,,,,,,would be great to meet her once ?!

hope she`s planning to travel abroad ,after end of corona restrictions ...?!

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 11:22:58 am »
Can you share those special websites?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 04:34:39 pm »
Can you share those special websites?

Just Google, an easy find.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 06:07:27 pm »
Just booked her finally. I been trying to see her for 2 years. One year of convincing her to do sessions, another of making it work and communicating. Seeing her Thursday and I honestly can’t wait!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 08:04:02 pm »
Just booked her finally. I been trying to see her for 2 years. One year of convincing her to do sessions, another of making it work and communicating. Seeing her Thursday and I honestly can’t wait!

Go boi!!! ;D

Offline Viennautr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2021, 02:33:28 pm »
She is really flaky when communicating with any method.  I paid for custom videos by her and she did them.  However, it took her weeks to send the video when she promised days.  I think she overpromises and under delivers.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 10:21:36 pm »
Finally saw her! She is still new so she is still learning but she wants to learn and be better. Super sensual, 5’3 170 rock solid muscle.  She loves doing sessions.  She has a busy work schedule so she isn’t traveling and I saw very late night (which is fine cuz I’m a night owl).  I think in a year or two she can be one of the top women!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 11:58:38 pm »
Finally saw her! She is still new so she is still learning but she wants to learn and be better. Super sensual, 5’3 170 rock solid muscle.  She loves doing sessions.  She has a busy work schedule so she isn’t traveling and I saw very late night (which is fine cuz I’m a night owl).  I think in a year or two she can be one of the top women!
Glad to hear you enjoyed after being focused on her for a long time, good sign.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2021, 08:48:12 am »
Yeah. She asks questions to learn n stuff and I love that honestly! I told her the only thing I hold against her is her not getting in the game earlier! She’s really cool tho!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2021, 08:51:12 am »

Nice job!  I wanted to see her a few weeks ago, but I was forced to cancel at the last minute; however, I sent her a 50% payment for my bailout. She said, "Oh, you don't have to do that. $100 will be sufficient," but she is such a gem that I didn't want to let a couple hundred bucks stand in the way a positive relationship and a repeat engagement.  I'm old enough that way back when I sessioned regularly, no deposits were required, but now they seem to be the norm.  Anyway, I can't wait to see her again, and Lift, I'm glad you had a chance to see her AND that SHE had a chance to see a sessioner who had the game to have fun with her and treat her right.  Well done.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2021, 05:59:29 pm »

Nice job!  I wanted to see her a few weeks ago, but I was forced to cancel at the last minute; however, I sent her a 50% payment for my bailout. She said, "Oh, you don't have to do that. $100 will be sufficient," but she is such a gem that I didn't want to let a couple hundred bucks stand in the way a positive relationship and a repeat engagement.  I'm old enough that way back when I sessioned regularly, no deposits were required, but now they seem to be the norm.  Anyway, I can't wait to see her again, and Lift, I'm glad you had a chance to see her AND that SHE had a chance to see a sessioner who had the game to have fun with her and treat her right.  Well done.

Yeah man. I saw her really late and drove from Long Beach to where she is at but totally worth it.  I think she can potentially be like Jennifer Kennedy almost

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2021, 08:15:09 am »
If she has potential to be Jennifer Kennedy I need to see her. Jennifer is in the session hall of fame. If Susan ever came to the east coast I would definitely see her

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  MuscleMilfSusanKay

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View