Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575354 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:13:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147338 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2021, 10:54:28 am »
Tonya quickly led her to the counter selling band swag and bought her the largest size shirt they had available. As Kimmy slipped into it, Tonya led her across the venue to a flight of stairs. A girl standing at a podium asked for her name before leading them upstairs, to a mezzanine where they were looking down on the concert floor. They barely even had time to sit in the plush leather chairs before a waiter in a black t-shirt asked for their drink orders
“I didn't know how you would take to this”, Tonya explained, “so I splurged on the VIP section for our tickets. I thought you might like to have some of the comforts of home. And I figured if we're taking a breather anyway, why not take advantage of it?"
Kimmy thanked her and tied up the shirt under her boobs so Tonya could still see her abs. (Well, a bit of them.) Then she started to relax.
"So. A little different from how you normally spend your weekends, huh?"
"It was like ... so intense! I like never, ever had anything like that. I just like, didn't get anything of all that and stuff and my ears are like ringing, but ... yeah."
"Yeah... If I'm being honest, I was a little worried you wouldn't be able to handle it. But look at you! A little intensity can be exciting, huh?”
The waiter returned with their drinks and Tonya took a long sip of her beer.
Kimmy picked something hydrating for once, nothing too pink.
“I guess that was like ... yeah. You know? I was like, there were like so many people and they were like all kinda fighting, and I like only like got into a fight once like in the nun school and they like sent me to that basement thing which was like, bad, you know, but this time, it was like, fun! I like wanna do it again!"
"Hell yeah! Tell you what, while you're at it, why don't you throw out anything they taught you at 'nun school.' The more I hear about that place the more it sounds like it's full of shit.” Tonya took a few more sips of her own drink. “Take your time and get a quick breath. We've got time before they come back on stage You look good in that shirt, by the way! It's a... flattering look for you."
Kimmy blushed.
“You like, think so? It's way too big ..."
"Nah, look at you! You like... adapted it! Show off those abs, girl! I bet people will be gawking at you from all over the floor."
The bimbo chuckled awkwardly:
“But they like always do that ...” She finished her drink and smiled at her teacher expectantly. There was a hint of anticipation in her expression.
Slamming the last of her beer, Tonya grabbed the girl’s hand and stood up.
“Come on. Back into the fray."
Kimmy clapped her hands and jumped up, making sure the knot in her shirt still held, then she kissed the musclewoman, gave her her hand and followed her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2021, 10:54:28 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2021, 09:50:46 am »
Back inside, Kimmy drifted towards the mosh pit pretty immediately, taking Tonya along. The moment she was in, she went crazy, half-dancing, half-pushing through the noise and excitement. Maybe she was a tad too intense and aggressive for the other people, so eventually, a large guy with long hair looking like a viking grabbed her rather gently and told her to slow down a bit.
As the music kicked back in fully, Tonya also lost herself in the moment, gleefully flailing and shoulder-checking other concert goers, but having enough instinct to hold back enough to avoid truly hurting anyone. After a few songs, Tonya noticed that the pit seemed relatively empty and paused for a moment. Which was when she noticed the big man with his hand on Kimmy’s shoulder. The big woman rushed over and grabbed her around the waist.
“Sorry!”, she shouted over the noise. “It's her first time! Doesn't know her own strength, you know?"
The guy laughed as he saw Tonya’s muscles and shouted:
“It's okay. She's cute. Like a mini-zerker.” He turned to Kimmy: “Just be careful. You're going to hurt someone with all that elbow-work.”
The bimbo girl nodded, a little afraid, then moved over to her lover quickly. Then she carefully started again, holding back a little more.
"Don't worry, you just gotta hold back a bit.”, Tonya said as the elder metalhead walked off. “Elbows are dangerous. Use your hands and shoulders more!” She gave her a firm shove in the shoulders with her hands as a demonstration, to which the girl responded by bumping into her like she had been doing with the other mothers. Before long, they were back at it until the pit died down and they were asked to leave.
Eventually, the concert ended and Kimmy was very sweaty, tired and happy. She stayed close to Tonya and waited until they got out, careful not to lose her again.
Tonya held her hand and kept her close as they walked their way through the building back to the parking garage.
“So. Still feeling good about tonight?"
"Yeah! This was like so cool! I wanna do it like again, soon!"
Kimmy punched the air enthusiastically, somehow seeming shorter than Tonya despite her height.
“Oh, and I wanna like know everything about that look! There's like so much stuff and it's like awesome!"
Tonya looked at her with a mixture of surprise and amusement.
“Wow. I definitely didn’t think this scene would rub off on you that fast. But I think you're right. If you combine this look with your own style, there's a lot of fun stuff you could do."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2021, 09:13:34 am »
Kimmy’s face lit up. That was an amazing suggestion! She almost ran to the car.
Soon enough, they reached Tonya’s place and the big woman could tell that her lover was very curious and excited.
Tonya turned off the engine and took a deep breath before stepping out.
“Look, uh... I know you're used to a certain standard of living, so... don't expect too much here, okay?” She turned the key on the front door, letting her in to the small foyer that led into ... essentially the whole house.
It was not like Kimmy was shocked or anything, it just felt weird to have such a tiny place. Still, she was very attentive and looked at her host’s style.
The place was pretty sparsely decorated. The living area was simply a couch and TV with a video game console, and some movie posters decorating the wall. The kitchen was open to the left, with a few non-perishables including a couple of jars of protein powder sitting out on the counter. There was a sliding door leading out to a small porch with a fire pit in a small backyard. The bedroom sat off to one side, the door sitting just ajar enough to see a full-size bed in there.
Kimmy walked around, looking at the posters without having the slightest idea what those movies might be about. Then she peeked outside and checked out the backyard. She returned and smiled:
“It's like nice. Is it like all yours?"
"Uh... yeah. I mean I'm still paying on it, but you know... I own it.” Tonya shrugged before flopping onto the couch.
"Cool. It's like, your own place and stuff. You can like do whatever you want and stuff! That's so cool!”
Kimmy looked at her and tried to read her. (She was not good at this.) Normally, guys who plopped down on the couch like that liked to have their dicks sucked. Especially if it was their own (couch, not dick). Kimmy went for it, getting on her knees between Tonya’s legs.
"Uh... babe? Whatcha doing down there?"
She smiled:
“I thought you'd like, like me to ... you know?"
Kimmy started running her now rather strong fingers over Tonya’s thighs, aiming for her crotch.
"Oh. Oh, I see... well, I'm not gonna say no, but ... you don't have to, babe."
"I like don't ... It's like, you know, a thing I like to do, and stuff ...” She brushed against the big bodybuilder’s crotch again, then slowly undid her fly. She kept eye contact with her, but she also looked slightly downwards to look more devoted and submissive. The boys loved that. Then she helped Tonya a bit out of her pants and got her panties out of the way. That's when she realized that there's not going to be a dick popping out. “Mhm. Okay.” She looked at what she could work with.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2021, 08:36:13 pm »
Things were a bit more swollen down there than the last time she saw them. Tonya’s lips were a bit more prominent and her clit was notably larger, but not shockingly so.
“Nice ...” Kimmy got her friend out of her pants so she could give her enough room and started by gently licking her lips, then her clit. Then she sucked on it for a bit, nothing too brutal, before circling it with the tip of her tongue. She moved downwards for a bit and got her going pretty quick.
"Mmmh ..."
She wrapped her thick lips around Tonya’s clit, stroking it with her tongue, while moving in with her fingers. She stroked her lips, gently, then maybe a little more forceful.
Then she moved away, downwards, and sank her tongue into Tonya’s pussy, circling it, with her nose sinking a little into it.
"Oooh ..."
She moved up again, her nose running along your clit, before giving it a long, slow lick. She let her stuffed lips linger on the underside of her clit as her fingers sank into her.
She bobbed on Tonya’s clit as good as she could, working her pussy at the same time. The part under it also got some love as she licked her down there, before getting back to her clit ...
"Ooooh ... I like wish it was bigger ... I could like give you a tit job ... The boys love that ..."
Kimmy continued blowing her, enjoying her reaction ...
"Oh, fuck ...”, Tonya muttered, digging her fingers into the leather of the couch as Kimmy worked. “You are... so fucking good at that.” She gasped as she felt her girl enter her while continuing to toy with her clit. Tonya’s breathing quickened and she bit her lip, barely able to handle the many techniques the bimbo girl employed. As she talked about the idea of titfucking Tonya’s clit, she let out a loud groan as she tried to process what it would feel like between her huge plastic tits. Tonya’s chest was heaving as Kimmy continued to slide her lips up and down her swollen mini- rod.
Kimmy looked at her from below, catching her eyes for a moment and then opening wide, holding her upper lip to her clit and running her tongue all the way up before diving into her pussy and soaking her face in Tonya’s juices as she made her cum ...
Tonya’s moan was surprisingly high pitched as she climaxed, juices squirting out and her thighs clamping shut against her. The musclewoman’s body twitched and spasmed as she rode through her orgasm.
“Fuuuuuuuck fuck fuck fuck!”, she panted, grabbing a fistful of Kimmy’s hair.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2021, 05:43:49 pm »
Kimmy wouldn't stop until Tonya was done, then waited until she relaxed enough for the bimbo to lick her clean.
Eventually, the blonde looked up between Tonya’s legs, her face covered in her juices. Kimmy smiled happily.
"Good ... good girl”, she said between heaving breaths as she caressed the girl’s face. She felt her juices dripping on the bimbo girl’s face, wiped some of it off with her finger, then brought it to her mouth and licked it all off passionately.
This confused the girl again. She blinked and shrugged. Okay ... Maybe this was different.
Tonya leaned down, pulled her up slightly to meet her, and kissed the young girl deeply on the lips, her hands running over her body as she did so.
Kimmy answered the kiss, her tongue playing with Tonya’s. Then she climbed up and sat on her lap, continuing the kiss.
Tonya pulled her up closer to her, her hands sliding into her pants and exploring Kimmy’s sex by touch, while her other hand wrapped around her holding her close as they continued to make out.
The bimbo giggled and let her have her way, biting her lips as Tonya touched the good bits.
The big bodybuilder unbuttoned Kimmy’s pants quickly, in hopes of really getting her fingers in there as she teased the girl’s tiny clit and the outer parts of her lips. Meanwhile, she grabbed the bimbo’s shirt with her teeth and pulled it up over her breasts, burying her face between them as she kissed and sucked whatever she could get her mouth on.
Kimmy did her best to help her, her boobs boinging out of the shirt and she rubbed them all over Tonya’s face, their taut fullness squishing against her cheeks.
Two of Tonya’s fingers quickly found their way inside her, expertly massaging the walls of her pussy as they slid in and out. Meanwhile, the big woman reached one of her tiny pert nipples and she was tracing her tongue around it, occasionally grabbing it with her lips and giving a gentle pull.
"Aaaah ... Wow ... This is ... so cool ..."
Kimmy caressed her big shoulders and her neck and rubbed herself all over her lover.
As Tonya worked the girl’s pussy, the bimbo started to gyrate her ass, letting her fingers slide in and out. The musclewoman could see why the boys would love that ...
Feeling Kimmy’s muscular body rubbing against hers only drove her more crazy. She teased her nipples with her teeth and her hands worked her pussy faster, her thumb toying with that tiny clit as she slid in and out.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2021, 07:28:45 am »
Kimmy grunted now, which was not something she had done before. Usually, it was just little breaths and some oohs and aahs, but now, it was more intense and way less girly. She increased her intensity, her mouth hanging open.
Taken by surprise at the new noises coming from her, Tonya slid deep inside her as she gripped her back muscles firmly. The bodybuilder’s fingers wriggled and writhed inside her, hitting every button the girl didn't know she had.
The grunts got way less girly until she finally came, soaking Tonya’s hand and collapsing on her shoulder like a rag doll.
The big woman held her close with her free arm, slowly sliding in and out of her until she was sure she’d started coming down from her orgasm. Then she withdrew completely, kissing Kimmy across her shoulders, face, and chest.
It took the bimbo quite a while to recover. She clung to her lover, sweaty, but very satisfied.
"Wow ..."
"Heh. I did have to return the favor."
"It's like ... still kinda weird and stuff. But I like totally love it. Thank you like so much!"
"It'll take some time to get used to being with a girl.” Tonya gave her more kisses across her pecs. “Maybe I can pull out some tricks to make it more comfortable for you. But not til next time."
Kimmy didn't understand, but she liked the idea.
“Cool!"
She waited if Tonya was going to say anything else, then she got up and quickly washed her face and redid her makeup.
One more kiss on the lips, and Tonya let her up to take care of herself. Meanwhile, the big bodybuilder stepped into the bedroom and began sorting through her shirts and other band swag that might interest her.
Kimmy returned moments later, all ready and kissable again. Then she looked at the stuff.
“Any cool pieces I need to try on?
Tonya picked up a couple of pieces she had tossed across a computer desk opposite her bed.
“Hey, here.”
There were a couple of different styles in here. Mostly it was black t-shirts with varying white, black, and/or gold graphics on them. Some distressed jeans, a surprisingly nice leather jacket (though Kimmy could tell instantly that it was only faux leather), and some hats as well.
Kimmy laughed and stripped out of her clothes, quickly assembling a passable look. The pants were too short for her, but she rolled them up a little further until they turn into capri pants, stretched tight over her quads. She looked for some heels or boots, hoping they were her size. She made sure they boosted her up some more before nodding. Then she grabbed one of the black shirts with a big skull on it. She worked on it for a moment, rolling it in and stuffing the excess fabric into her bra, before tightening the back with some hair pins. By the time she was done, it was basically glued to her tits. Kimmy then added the jacket, popping its collar and using its relative shortness to emphasize her waist. Closing over her boobs was pointless, so she was not doing that. Instead, she picked one of Tonya’s belts and wrapped it over her shoulder, like a western bullet belt, running it between her huge tits. Finally, she looked around for the hats, before finding one with a skull on it. She tied her hair into a braid, slipped the braid through the basecap's rear hole and dunked it on her head. Then Kimmy cocked her hips and hoovered her stomach. She grinned:
“Do you like it?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2021, 09:22:09 am »
The boots, thankfully, fit fine. There were both some dark knee-high boots and some shorter combat boots available. Kimmy’s expert eye knew instantly which ones complemented her look best. Tonya looked at her wide eyed. God. Damn. She needed a picture of this. First because she wanted to steal the bimbo’s look next time they did this, but also because she looked fine as fuck! Tonya reached for her phone and snapped a quick couple of shots as she posed.
Tonya could see that she was very used to this. The poses were invariably sexy without being porny. Well, not too porny.
Tonya’s admiration made the girl incredibly happy and proud. She could see that the bimbo absolutely loved this.
When the musclewoman was done with the pictures, Kimmy asked her:
“Can you like send them to me too? I'm like gonna do an insta story on that!"
"Of course! Let all your followers see how boss you look in that outfit!"
Kimmy grinned.
“Like, totally. I like have like a lot! How about you? Do you like have any followers and stuff?"
"Huh? Oh yeah,” Tonya said, suddenly getting a bit sheepish as she put the photos into a text to her. “I just don't post really often, just... when I'm feeling really good you know?"
"Ooh ... I gotta like follow your stuff! Cos when we're like not together, I can still like think of you! Also, I'm like totally going to fight off any like trolls and stuff who bitch at you!"
"Um, of course! Can't believe we haven't followed each other already! What's your username?"
"It's like itslikekimmy. Like it's like kimmy, but like in one word like itslikekimmy. Like, only without the thingy. The little one."
Tonya chuckled.
“I think I got you. I'm under ToughestTonya.” As she pulled up the girl’s profile, she took a quick browse through her pictures.
Let's put it this way: There's not a whole lot of variety. There was a lot of material, though. The comments are inane, but Kimmy’s looks were cute. There was a lot of party stuff, and lately, a lot of workout stuff. There was also a short clip of the concert which she must have filmed at some point. “At Lanshot with like the best girl everrrr!"
Also, there was a lot of history. Tonya could browse all the way back and watch a kind of reverse transformation, going from uber bimbo to cute, but plain girl.
Kimmy used to wear glasses, which didn't make her look smart, only nerdy and she apparently had black, curly hair once. And normal-sized lips.
The whole transformation took maybe 4-5 years.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2021, 10:53:44 am »
Next was Tonya’s turn.
As Kimmy looked through the recent stuff, it was almost entirely workout and fitness related. Primarily videos of her mid-workout and mirror selfies of her posing and flexing. In a couple of the most recent ones, she was showing off more skin than Kimmy would have expected. As she went further back, beyond a year or two ago, the posts became more infrequent, which made the changes over the course of the years more prominent. As she shrank going back in time, the workout pics melded in with other pics, until at the very beginning of the timeline, it was indistinguishable from any other young woman's profile, with pics of food and of nights drinking with friends.
Kimmy nodded, even if she was a little confused.
“You got like almost no followers! That's like all of them?"
"Yeah, well ... what does that mean? How many am I 'supposed to have?"
"Like, I dunno. I thought like when you said it, that you like had lots of them. Like, sorry. I kinda like didn't get that right and stuff."
"No, no, it's just ...” She actually did think she had a lot of followers.” How many do you - Oh. Wow."
The bimbo girl grinned:
“I guess that's like because I'm like sexy to them. They like only ever write about that and stuff, but I kinda like it. Cos I know I kinda make them hot and then they like can't have me and I like like that. Did you like ever do some like, sexy stuff on insta and stuff and like get like that?"
"Umm... how sexy do you mean when you say sexy?”, Tonya asked as she scrolled back through Kimmy’s feed.
"Uh, like sexy like this? It's like, the agogai face challenge. You look like that and people just love it and stuff. You like don't even show like, your tits."
She did the face.
"Or like this one with like my boobs and my butt ... Wait. That's like it!” The picture was astonishing. Kimmy was wearing the tiniest lingerie, basically a few bits of fabric on her nipples and her pussy, and she was posing as if she’d been twisted over herself. And the expression was both vapid and horny.
Tonya could feel herself tingle a bit as she looked at the pic. Of course it was silly and bimboish, but ... it was undeniably hot.
“See, you do good shit, but ... my situation's complicated. How do I put this ... my followers think my muscles and my being strong are sexy. And I like it that way. That's why all my stuff is me flexing and lifting heavy weights But that said ... maybe you can help me figure out how to look strong and sexy like you at the same time. Maybe I can take a pic doing that agega thing and it wouldn't be too off-brand ..."
Kimmy nodded.
“Like, sure! I'd like love to help you!” Tonya could see a little horniness poking out behind her normal demeanor. “And those guys, they like like you just lifting the weights?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2021, 12:13:06 pm »
Tonya was a tad distracted trying to strategize this new social media angle. She didn't immediately pick up on what Kimmy was doing.
“Yeah, that's one thing. Seeing how strong I am can be a turn-on. Another easy thing is just flexing my muscles. Knocks em out every time. Come to think of it, I haven't done a bikini pic or anything like that in a long time ..."
"We could like, do a picture together? Or like a video? Would that be like a thing?"
Tonya bit her lip and thought for a moment. Surely there was no harm in her appearing in a simple Insta**** post, right? It would lead to so much more attention ...
“Okay. Let's see what you've got. How would you put muscle and sexy together?"
“Yeah, like I dunno ... Maybe like just do some poses like, together and stuff. Like close, with like, some flexing, and maybe with us like, kissing? The boys always like love that! We could like also, I dunno just like do a dance? It's like, I dunno twerking, but with like the muscles all over?"
"Okay, interesting. Let's start with just some poses.” Tonya handed her the phone, open to the camera app.” I'll just do what I normally do, and you tell me if you want me to do something different, okay?” She moved into a tricep flex, her side facing Kimmy, the horseshoe shaped cord of muscle bulging.
Kimmy stared at this, instantly forgetting about the phone.
“Like wow! Your muscle is like really big and it's got that thing there ..."
She pointed at the horseshoe.
"Hehe. Yeah. That's what happens when you get really jacked.” Tonya played with it a bit, flexing and relaxing so it jumped in and out. “How about you? Let me see yours."
"I like got one too?” Kimmy put the phone down carefully and tried to do the same pose. It worked at the third attempt and a nice, albeit small muscle emerged. “Wow! I like totally didn't see that thing!"
The bimbo girl moved over to her and did the same as her, trying to match her pose and intensity.
Then she said:
“You like know, you could like totally do it like slow, tease it a little and like make it bulge like a bit, then smile, like bite your lip and like hit it hard. I guess the boys would like like that!"
Tonya looked at her with admiration as the girl got the motion down quickly. No coaching required!
“Okay, let me give it a shot.” Tonya pulled her forearm back up, posed for the flex, then slowly straightened her arm out, subtly biting the corner of her lip, squeezing every bit of size she could into her tricep.
"Oooh! That like looks awesome! We like gotta film this!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2021, 03:31:40 pm »
Kimmy grabbed the phone and let her do it again.
"Wanna see?"
"Of course! I always wanna see how good I look."
She handed it to Tonya.
“Cool, huh? It looks like, really sexy!"
"Do you like have a stand or something so we can like do it both at the same time?"
"Yeah, sure, let me just ...” She grabbed a small clip and attach it to her computer desk, facing it towards the open space in the room. “All right, what's next. Bis? Back?"
"Like, biceps? We could like do one first, we like compare, then we like look at the camera and I like give yours a lick or something? I dunno.” She thought for a moment. “Ooh, and like lift the arm up so I can like start with your boobs and then like move the camera up. And do like a wicked grin. Like so!” Kimy tried to look sexy wicked, but it came across as kinda cute. Like a very angry and evil guinea pig or bunny.
"Hehehe. All right, let's give it a shot.” Tonya stepped back to make room for her, took a breath as she got in character, then raised her arms up into a double bicep pose.
Kimmy clapped her hands:
“Like awesome! I'll like totally film it right away and then I like do it too and we like do a pose together!"
"Perfect.” Tonya held her pose and did the same trick with her biceps, popping them up and down on alternating arms while doing her best smug smirk. After about a minute of showing off, she stepped aside “All right, hun. Let's see how you do."
Kimmy was a little nervous, but with Tonya’s advice and a bit of practice, she managed to produce a respectable, if small set of biceps. Then she got in position next to Tonya and they filmed it. She kissed the big woman’s biceps as planned, her thick lips smooching against the bodybuilder’s taut skin.
Then she grinned:
“Wow ... Those guys are like in for a treat, huh?"
"Mmm, fuck yeah”, she said as Kimmy worked across her body, hormones absolutely dripping from her voice. “Well, even if this doesn't take off, I know I'm loving it. But I know you know your shit. I can't wait to see these videos blow up."
Kimmy nodded, then said: “There's like one thing I like don't get ... Why are we like not dressed like, sexy, you know?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2021, 08:39:25 pm »
"Well ... sometimes it's not about dressing sexy. When you know you're hot, you can look good in anything. But you may have a point. Your sense of style does have a way of bringing out the best in people.” Tonya gave her a kiss on the cheek before starting to slip off her shirt. “So, what should I be wearing for this shoot?"
"Uh ... Like, I don't know. Maybe like ... I dunno ... Cos you’re like strong and like into loud music, like, something like tough? Like, if you like got a shirt you don't need, we could like slash it and make it all tight and you put on a push up bra under it and people like can see like your boobs through the cuts and maybe like your abs, and we like take off the arms so they can like see your biceps, and like, do you have any like bracelets like with leather and spikes? Like make you look sexy but like dangerous?"
Kimmy grinned.
"And I could like wear the same clothes for like one shot and then like my cute sexy stuff for another so you get like, you know, the difference?"
"You little fucking genius.” Tonya planted another kiss on her lips. “You go ahead and start doing your pics. I'll give you some pointers on your posing while I get my stuff together.” She dashed over to the other side of the room and grabbed one of her older t-shirts and a safety blade from the closet, and started gauging where to make the cuts.
Kimmy got to work, and Tonya could see some of her poses out of the corner of her eyes. It was not very subdued. There was a lot of flexing the arms while pushing together the boobs and a lot of big, bimbo-y kisses and cutesy looks.
Eventually, she asked:
“Those guys on your insta, do they like, you know give you stuff and stuff? Cos I like always get stuff. They like, give me those presents, and like sometimes, that's like really cool stuff."
Tonya watched her posing as she strategically sliced up the band shirt.
“It’s cool if you want to look sexy, but if you want to show off your muscles, get a little variety in there”, she called out. “You've got great legs, and guys who like muscles will go nuts for your butt and back too.” Kimmy asked her question as Tonya was slipping the shirt on. “Um... yeah, you could say that. Not really presents, but people like to do nice things for me."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2021, 05:33:44 pm »
Kimmy took her mentor’s hint with the legs and showed them off mercilessly, they were really long after all. The butt too. Then she asked:
“Like what kinda things?"
"Umm ... they give me money mostly.”, Tonya said as she slipped on a pair of skin tight jeans with holes in them. “I mean, some of them will send me messages talking about things they want to do to my body, but I'm not putting out for randoms."
"Money? Like ... okay, I guess.” The bimbo didn't seem to get it. “I like once got a mask from one of those guys. I dunno what he was like thinking. It was like made of white leather with pink stitches and it was like a mask like all over the head. It was like kinda gross, I guess, but I guess I kinda kept it."
She continued pondering.
"That was like one of the weirdest things and stuff. Ooh, and one guy like got me like a nun outfit. Like from the nuns from school. I dunno. That was like super-creepy."
Turning to Tonya, she asked:
"What was like the weirdest thing you like got?"
"Ugh!” She grunted as Kimmy recounted her stories. “Yeah, if I were you I'd just throw those things out as soon as you realize what they are. Not worth dealing with simps like that. For me ... I don't think I had anything that out there. There was one time I got sent one of those plugs like you used to wear, but it had a tail on the outside. Guy wanted to see me wearing it. Told him exactly what he could do with it."
"Like a horse? That's like ... I dunno, weird? Cos you're like, not a horse.” The bimbo girl gave her her best ‘I'm know I'm dumb but even I got that the first time’-expression. Then she waited for Tonya to finish. After a moment, she said: “Oooh ... Like one thing! Remember when I like told you about getting my boobs done bigger? I like made like an appointment for like when we're like done with the pricky stuff, and I like got you too if you wanna. Also, if you like don't, I'd like really love it if you like came with me like anyway."
"Oh no, I'm totally down for that. In fact ... I think I may go a little bigger than I had originally planned for. I'm starting to think they won't overshadow my pecs as much as I thought. What do you think?”
She was just finishing getting dressed as she was done speaking. The shirt had a large tear across her chest, displaying both her pec cleavage and her breasts, squeezed together by a pushup bra. A couple of smaller holes gave quick peeks at her abs. Her jeans were hugging her legs, and they were also riddled with tears, allowing easy looks at her quadricep heads. Lastly, she’d taken Kimmy’s cue and thrown on a pair of black leather wristbands and a spiked black necklace.

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2021, 06:36:20 pm »
Really enjoying this story. Nice combo of characters.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2021, 01:34:21 am »
Great to see more added, not to mention the nice writing. Keep up the good work.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2021, 04:41:51 am »
Great again and I hope she gets bigger to give a tit job.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View