Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572443 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:24:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Megan Avalon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Megan Avalon  (Read 4842 times)

Offline jonh0008

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Megan Avalon
« on: November 12, 2020, 06:11:31 am »
Does anyone knows what happened to Megan Avalon?

Forum Saradas

Megan Avalon
« on: November 12, 2020, 06:11:31 am »

Offline FBBfan2020

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Megan Avalon
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 01:46:30 am »

In August 2016 Megan did a members cam show and said she was traveling for a few weeks and would not be on cam.  Which hit me as strange since she usually cammed when she traveled.  A month went by with no contact adn I got the "she's gone" feeling in my stomach.  So many great fitness ladies like Melissa Dettwiller, Mz Devious, Lynn McCrossin and too many others had "vanished" over the last couple years that I knew the routine.  She went from regularly answering emails to a ghost.  I was on cam with Duchess Dani (Andrews - also now retired) who I knew was a fairly close friend of Megan's so I asked what was up.  She said Megan had decided to finish her college degree. OK - hard to get mad at that but why not A) let us know and B) stay on cam.  So over 4 years later, thats all I know.  I assume she is happy but she totally ghosted... No one inside the fitness world that I know really knows any more details.  I would love to hear more if anyone can add to this info.  She was so great on her skype shows - never watched the clock and always really seemed to get into the posing and pec control.  So either she was a great actress or left for some other reason

Offline jonh0008

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 04:43:37 am »
oh wow, hope she is doing good.
Thanks for the info.

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 03:13:15 am »
I heard something completely different as to why she left the scene.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 05:08:43 pm »
Heard she got knocked up and married a rich schmoe.

Offline wrestleme2019

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 01:32:43 am »
I heard something completely different as to why she left the scene.

What did you hear?

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 07:16:41 pm »

In August 2016 Megan did a members cam show and said she was traveling for a few weeks and would not be on cam.  Which hit me as strange since she usually cammed when she traveled.  A month went by with no contact adn I got the "she's gone" feeling in my stomach.  So many great fitness ladies like Melissa Dettwiller, Mz Devious, Lynn McCrossin and too many others had "vanished" over the last couple years that I knew the routine.  She went from regularly answering emails to a ghost.  I was on cam with Duchess Dani (Andrews - also now retired) who I knew was a fairly close friend of Megan's so I asked what was up.  She said Megan had decided to finish her college degree. OK - hard to get mad at that but why not A) let us know and B) stay on cam.  So over 4 years later, thats all I know.  I assume she is happy but she totally ghosted... No one inside the fitness world that I know really knows any more details.  I would love to hear more if anyone can add to this info.  She was so great on her skype shows - never watched the clock and always really seemed to get into the posing and pec control.  So either she was a great actress or left for some other reason

since when?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Megan Avalon

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View