Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572789 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:56:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Wives Stronger than You?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wives Stronger than You?  (Read 10511 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Wives Stronger than You?
« on: June 16, 2020, 07:46:27 pm »
Just wondering if anyone has actually experienced having a wife or girlfriend that is stronger than you. As my wife recently passed me in leg strength and the gap is closing in our upper bodies I was wondering if the dynamic would change between us should she truly be stronger across the board?  Anyone have a wife or girlfriend stronger - or get stronger than you?

Forum Saradas

Wives Stronger than You?
« on: June 16, 2020, 07:46:27 pm »

Offline quick

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Wives Stronger than You?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 08:21:13 pm »
Neither my wife or I workout very much, and she's always had tremendously strong legs.  Her legs are definitely stronger than mine, but that's about it although I'd say she's stronger than the average woman.  She knows about my interests, so she plays with it some, but otherwise it's not a huge part of our lives.

Offline qwertz86

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 04:52:32 pm »
About 15 years ago I had a girlfriend who was looked sporty. We did some armwrestling and wrestling and she amazed me a lot. She was more poweful than I expected. I think she was stronger than me, not much, but stronger.

Offline Roel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 10:25:56 am »
A few years ago, I had a date with a girl, wlo had rowed ad a high level. She tolt me, she defeated men with armwrestling in the past. We did a match too. She was stil pretty strong, at least stronger than me.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crimsonskies02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 08:21:59 pm »
Mine is pretty stout. She biked a lot in college and did a lot of swimming.  It's ludicrous how strong she is compared to me and, if she really wanted to do anything with it, there's pretty much nothing I could do to stop her.  Fortunately (unfortunately? given my pecadillos) she's a kitten and won't use that strength even in..ah..play. 

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 08:32:51 pm »
My wife and I researched this topic quite a bit in preparation for my book Iron Beauties https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Beauties-Exploring-psycho-social-surrounding-ebook/dp/B08K5LHTPY but in the end only was able to interview a few men and one women who had this dynamic in their marriage. I am going to do a second edition of the book at some point and include more on that topic. So far, most people I've discussed the topic with say that it doesn't really change their relationship much. I hope so, because it's my wife's goal to become stronger than me.

Offline crimsonskies02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2021, 05:50:24 am »
Mine is definitely stronger in the legs.  We're both fairly evenly matched in upper body strength.  The last time we arm wrestled, it was a draw. Neither of us could budge the other.  Life being what it's been recently, we haven't really been able to work out like we'd like. If we worked out at the same intensity and rate that we used to, she'd probably smoke me all around.  All of her lineage is from countries where "stout" women are desirable and she takes to strength training like a fish takes to the water. 

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2021, 10:15:04 am »
Knew a girl in middle-school who did weightlifting. Her muscles weren't apparent as it was hidden by a layer of fat but she still had big arms, especially for a girl her age (she was 14-15). Saw her flex once as we had a weightlifting course in P.E. for the trimester. To nobody's surprise, she had the best grade of the class. She was childish though. I didn't like her at all.

In high-school, there was another girl in my class. She was from Martinique in the Caribbeans. By god was she looking strong. Her shoulder muscles were large and defined. And her arms...even the girls made comments on how big they were. One time she had a panic attack in class and she lifted one of her friends that tried to calm her off the ground like she weighted nothing. As you guessed she was a problem girl so she didn't remained in my class for very long. I actually met her again not too long ago by accident. She did look calmer but sadly she lost all her muscles. She's now pretty thin. Still sexy as hell though. Caribbeans' girls are the best.

Offline skipberg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 11:30:33 pm »
Not a wife but a girlfriend a dozen years back or so, who I was with for a couple of years.  We were both into working out but she was way more dedicated than I was.   We used to wrestle around in bed quite a bit just for fun but it never got competitive or anything, it was all just foreplay.  But eventually it was pretty obvious she was stronger than me, just from lifting things at home and at the gym.  It was actually quite fine, she never made a deal out of it that she was stronger, but then I said something stupid and embarrassing one time when she had me pinned down on the bed in preparation for things and we were never the same.  A little bit of my submissive side came out, and it turned out she didn't have any dominant streak at all, she was just strong.  I frequently imagine what it would have been like had I just shut my mouth, maybe things would have evolved in a great way, but alas it wasn't meant to be with her. 

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 11:46:25 pm »
Bummer Skip - thanks for sharing though. It has become a dream of mine.

Offline Saabouelmo2022

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2022, 10:10:53 pm »

I just register to tell you a dream that comes true , yet i got second thoughts
I am a big fan of muscular strong woman and i had my shares of sessions
6 month ago i meet a personal trainer that is really muscular and we both start to fall in love and i was  really happy that a dream of mine will turn to be true , after few month i realised she was much stronger than me and she starts to notice that i loved this and then everything changed dramatically when she starts to beat the shit out of  me and try to control everything in our life and when i started to complaint she mentioned that she knows i love this and she is happy that way and either we continue like this or separate .
Frankly i am happy but really scared to continue this relation as she became really demanding and a bit abusing
I am also afraid to break up with her and regret loosing my dream girl
I dont know what to do , i know many of you may envy me but it is not as lovely as you think in real life

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2022, 09:57:27 pm »
I haven't lifted in awhile and my wife has been going at it hard as she cuts back her work hours.  I still have her on bench by like 80 pounds but we both did the same weights for squats yesterday. I could only manage 2 sets and I told her my back was acting up - she did four. I left and then at night in bed she told me she noticed and put on ten more pounds when I left and did another set just to confirm she was stronger. I know its barely and all but it was still really hot that she noticed and liked it.

Offline Trock0651

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2022, 05:12:31 pm »
Nice to hear these stories. I just recently started dated a girl who has competed. She is rocovering from an injury, so she is 'off her game' although i say she looks fantastic. Still has a lot of muscle and is very strong. She complains she is so much weaker than she ised to be. She is back to training so i am interested in see how strong she will get.

Offline khananel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2022, 05:00:42 pm »
Something I get from enjoying some of Amazonias (JStilton) stories. How taller, stronger women dominate men, but through fear and violence. For me, this is simply putting male tendencies to be aggressive and dominant onto the female. I've always been physically weak through disability (internal, not external). So I dream of having a much taller and stronger woman to dominate me sexually and to protect me. If there is genuine love in the relationship, this shouldn't be a problem. I mean, some bigger women get turned on by smaller men. It's the quirks of sexual chemistry. I would want to be both dominated and protected by a stronger female partner who was taller than me. I wouldn't feel threatened because I am spiritually strong while physically weak. I only get turned on by taller, stronger women. Destiny calls...  ;)

Offline markwilson753

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2022, 10:19:35 pm »
Just recently started dating a girl that is stronger lifting weights, but I'm a bigger guy in general so in terms of helping move a household appliance, I'm your guy.  However, we tried arm wrestling and she beat me easy.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Wives Stronger than You?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View