Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577685 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 06:06:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Roxie Rain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roxie Rain  (Read 16045 times)

Offline toddwein

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Roxie Rain
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 02:07:34 am »
Anyone have contact # for Roxie, I have been unable to reach her by email

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 02:07:34 am »

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 03:00:06 pm »

If she wanted you to contact her by phone, she would've posted a contact number. If she's not responding to your emails, you'll just have to move on to the next one.  Badgering her does not help.

nycred

Roxie Rain
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 04:08:20 am »
hmm..do you know how much?

I hate to say it, but probably atleast $400 US dollars . Maybe $500. That's how much I had to pay for the Nikki Warner video I got from him, and he's offering me a Tara Caballero video for $400. He also has Amber Deluca, Brandi Mae, and Jana Cozart.

I f*cked Roxie for $500......really.  I can't believe what is being discussed here.   Btw, it was worth every penny.........

gtaluv

Roxie Rain
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 03:14:21 pm »
One word comes to mind "AMAZING".  What I wouldn't do to switch places with either one of these women in the first clip!  Amber's lifts and sucks are becoming legendary, and if I were Roxie's husband we'd have 12 kids ;D  I've fucked plenty of 20-23 year olds who's puss weren't as beautiful as Roxie's.   Great post my friend!

K+++

Offline dudi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 10:06:27 am »
shes coming to UK but no answer from her and i've send the email 2weeks ago...anyone got more luck than me or shes just fully busy?

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
Sessions with Roxie Rain
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 11:29:22 pm »
Does anyone have any input?  Thanks
User is currently banned [View]

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sessions with Roxie Rain
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 04:32:03 pm »
would recommend, - really hot, great lean body, nice, fun session, fairly expensive, fairly sensual though with limits

femusclover

Re: Sessions with Roxie Rain
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2010, 12:09:26 pm »
Roxie besides having an amazing body with thick thighs to die for, is very, very pretty and a great kisser.  She is far more beautiful live than in her pictures.  You will have a great time.

jungleboy

Roxie Rain
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 08:52:36 pm »
 ;D KARMA

P.S. - How easy/tough is it to session with Roxie? Tried once and no answer. How is she in session? Goin' to Vegas soon.

racerx009

Roxie Rain
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2011, 10:09:45 pm »
Not sure she does session work at all. She gets to supplement her income rather nicely with photo and video shoots so she may not feel the need.   

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2011, 04:52:52 am »
Is roxie still active?

She is still on WBs site for whatever that is worth
http://www.wb270.com/ind/roxieRain.htm
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

jungleboy

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2011, 03:12:13 pm »
Tried to contact a couple of times via email. Thought I was polite. Tried on a trip she made to NYC when she first posted on WB270 and then I went to Vegas - nothing. I'm older and mentioned my age. May want younger guys -20s or 30s. Was married and read got divorced when she went into sessions, vids/pix with other muscle gals so who know what her story is.

Looks hot + no response = move on.

If she wanted you to contact her by phone, she would've posted a contact number. If she's not responding to your emails, you'll just have to move on to the next one.  Badgering her does not help.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2011, 04:14:33 pm »
Tried to contact a couple of times via email. Thought I was polite. Tried on a trip she made to NYC when she first posted on WB270 and then I went to Vegas - nothing. I'm older and mentioned my age. May want younger guys -20s or 30s. Was married and read got divorced when she went into sessions, vids/pix with other muscle gals so who know what her story is.

These women only want one thing when they do this - money.  Young guy or old guy, the money all spends the same.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2011, 04:34:15 pm »

These women only want one thing when they do this - money.  Young guy or old guy, the money all spends the same.

The voice of bitterness speaks.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Quattro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2011, 08:15:04 pm »
Why do say "bitterness" to the other poster?  I think its called reality.  Don't you think money is their primary objective? 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Roxie Rain

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View