Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575493 Posts in 73168 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 09:54:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A New Family
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A New Family  (Read 42127 times)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A New Family
« on: February 15, 2020, 10:27:56 pm »
A New Family

The last two years were turning out to be the shittiest of my life.  My mom passed away right after I started college.  It was awful.  I had just arrived at my university, 2,000 miles from home, when it happened.  I was a grieving freshman and all alone.  I did the only thing a smart but gangly, underweight and shy boy could do in that situation; I buried myself in my studies.  My mom and dad didn’t have a lot of money and they had scraped and saved to pay for my tuition.  I wouldn’t let them down.  Unfortunately, we didn’t have a lot of money left for me to travel, so after mom’s funeral, I didn’t have the opportunity to go home.  I know that was hard on dad. 

About a year after we lost mom, Dad told me had met someone and that they were dating.  He sounded so happy.  I was a little hurt that someone might replace mom in Dad’s life, but I couldn’t begrudge him the joy he was feeling again.  I was now a 20-year-old junior, and still a 130 pound 5’6 lightweight.  Christmas break was approaching, and Dad really wanted me to come home and meet his partner, Natalie.  We made arrangements for me to fly right after my last mid-term exam in early December.  Then Dad dropped a bombshell on me.  He and Natalie had just gotten married, tying the knot in a simple civil ceremony.  I really didn’t know how to feel about this.  It was going to be a strange Christmas.  Then the bottom really fell out of my life.

The resident advisor and a chaplain came to my room a couple of weeks later, as I was packing to leave for home.  They told me my dad had passed away from a heart attack the night before.  I was senseless and a ringing in my ears drowned out their attempts to comfort me.  What was I going to do?  As they left me, my cel phone rang.  The screen said “Dad”. 

“Dad!  Dad!”

I hoped beyond hope that the news I had just received was wrong.

“Bill, honey, this isn’t your dad.  It’s Natalie.”

My gut wrenched and I struggled to hold back a flood tears.  I tried to respond, but I couldn’t get any words out.

“Bill, I’m so sorry about your dad.  I want to make sure that you’re still coming home.  I want you to know that you still have a home to come back to.”

I didn’t know what to say or do.  The easy thing, the thing that took no thought, was to just keep to the plan. 

“Yeah.  I’ll be on the flight.”  I took a deep breath.  The only question I could think to ask was so stupid. 

“What…what do I call you?”

Natalie laughed lightly.  “Honey, you can call me whatever you’re comfortable with.  Why don’t we start with Natalie.  Nat is good too.”

Her voice was deep for a woman, and strangely soothing. 

“Ok, Natalie.  I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon.”

My flight was uneventful, and I was lost in thought for the entire two hours.  When I walked into the baggage claim area, I realized that I had no idea what Natalie looked like.  I sighed deeply as I walked to bag carousel.  As I wondered how this could this possibly get any harder, a shadow fell over me.

“Bill?”

I instantly recognized the deep voice and turned towards it.  My eyes fell onto a set of pretty lips that were curled up in a dazzling smile.  I looked up into the pretty face of a 40-something brunette with soulful brown eyes and a smooth tan complexion.  She had to be 5’11 and looked to be on heavy side, although I really couldn’t tell because she was in a long heavy coat.  It was below freezing outside, after all.

“That’s me.” I answered.  “Natalie?”

I didn’t know what else to do, so I extended my hand.

She giggled as she enveloped my hand in a firm handshake.  I realized that I was being a little formal and kind of silly.  Then all of a sudden, and against my best efforts, my chin started to quiver.  Natalie’s smile faded into a look of sympathy.  She pulled me into a tight hug.  As the emotional side of my brain tried to drag me into a grieving fit of tears, the cognitive side of my brain was realizing how solid this woman was. 

“We’re going to be ok, Bill.”  Natalie said in that calming voice of hers.  “Let’s grab your bags and get out of here.”

She let me go, and I went to pull my bag off the belt.  I had packed right up the weight limit and had to use two hands to wrestle with the 50-pound bag.  Unfortunately, it was wedged between other bags and wasn’t coming free.  Instead of pulling the bag off the belt, it pulled me along while I tried to free it.  Then a big tan hand reached in yanked the bag free.  Natalie stood there holding my heavy bag in the air like it was nothing. 

“This it?  Let’s go then.”  She said.

I was taken aback at the ease with which she handled the weight, knowing how much I struggled with it.  I was under no illusion that I was a manly man.  I know I’m pretty weak, although I would never say it out loud.  I also have a thing for strong women, and my radar was going off.  But there were so many emotions and other priorities in my head, I buried the muscle radar for the moment.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: A New Family
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 11:09:01 pm »
A really good start, I look forward to seeing where you go from here. Bravo.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 05:38:30 am »
You sure have a way to begin stories like these. Which is why your stories are my favorite. Excellent inception of the story, will surely await further additions to this. :rock:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 11:52:47 am »
Looks like you are off and running with another good one. Can't wait for more!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 10:58:05 am »
Good start.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 03:12:59 pm »
Thanks for the encouragement!  It really means a lot.

Natalie and I made small talk on the drive home.  Our conversation was the first step in the long process of two strangers getting to know each other.  It was dark and hard to see, but the back and forth gave me an excuse to study at my new stepmother.  I still didn’t know how I felt about that term, stepmother, or Natalie’s place in that role.  My mom and dad, even if they weren’t with me any longer, would always be my mom and dad.  But this woman, who I had never met before tonight, was now the only family I had left.  It was surreal. 

Each time we passed under a streetlight, Natalie’s face was bathed in light.  Every few seconds, the healthy beauty this woman radiated was illuminated.  There were fine lines at the corner of her eyes and mouth.  They were called laugh lines for a reason.  Natalie’s engaging smile deepened those lines.  They didn’t make her look old.  Rather, the touches of time helped make her a comforting presence.  Her profile was one of classic beauty, with a straight Greek nose, high cheekbones and the full lips that so captivated me in the airport.  Her brown hair was tied in a casual ponytail that bounced with life each time she turned her head to look at me.  Her size was still a mystery.  She was clearly big.  We were in a roomy SUV and she filled her seat.  But beyond beauty and size, the most striking part of Natalie was her voice.  I’d never met a woman with such a sexy voice.  It was just deep enough to be different but was still erotically feminine.  No wonder dad fell for this vivacious woman.  If I’m not careful, I might start crushing on her. 

We drove up to the house I was raised in.  It felt so familiar and yet I felt like such a stranger here now.  Natalie and I met at the back of the car.  I reached for my heavy suitcase, but Natalie cut me off and grabbed the bag first. 

“I’ve got it babe.”  She said with a smile.

She lifted the bag straight out of the back and carried it lightly up the front steps.  I shook my head at the strength she was displaying.  My muscle radar was going off again, enhanced by the attraction I was beginning to feel towards Natalie. 

In the house, we stripped out of the heavy coats we wore.  Any question about her size and body type were immediately put to rest.  Natalie wore stretchy jeans and a tight sweater, both clinging to her physique.  She had a classic V shape to her upper body, and the rounded muscles of her shoulders and biceps stretched the sleeves.  The neckline allowed a peak of her traps to appear.  Her chest and back were thick and supported what appeared to be average sized breasts.  A narrow waist flowed into wide hips, a tight, protruding butt and well-muscled legs.  She took my suitcase and started up the stairs.  I followed, transfixed by the sway of her rear end.  There was no jiggle on her body anywhere.  The only movement was the contraction of muscle.  Oh god, I was starting to get hard.  I looked away and focused on trying to hide my budding erection before she saw it.

Natalie went into my old room, dropped my bag and turned around with her big smile and a wave of her arm. 

“Here you go Bill, just like you left it!”

Wow, I’d been gone for almost three years and my room looked exactly the same.  Well, maybe cleaner.  I was floored that dad hadn’t done anything in here.  Natalie read the look on my face.

“Your dad kept it just like this so he could come in here and think about you.  He’d stop in every morning and again every night.  He really loved you Bill.”

The thought of my dad pining for me just ruined me.  I closed my eyes and tried to fight back tears, but I couldn’t.  I sat heavily on the edge of my bed and started to sob.  Natalie sat next to me.  The mattress sagged under her weight and I slipped against her.  She embraced me around my shoulder, but was tentative.  She waited to see how I wanted to be comforted.  I looked up at her, then turned my body into hers and dropped my head onto her shoulder.   My uncertainty about her stepmom status could wait.  I needed someone, she was here and if I was being honest with myself, I already felt as comfortable with her as I did with my folks.  Through my tears, she did something amazing.  An arm went under my knees and the other stayed behind my back.  She lifted me bodily onto her lap and buried my face in her neck.  She lowered her head over mine and held me tight against her.  I had never felt so warm and secure in my entire life.

“I’ve got you, Bill, for as long as you need.”

She kissed me on top of my head.  Then I heard her sniffle, and felt wetness drop on me from above.  I pulled my head away and looked up to her welling eyes. 

“I know you loved him too, Natalie.  He was so happy when he talked about you.”

Now Natalie’s tears flowed.  I hopped off her lap and stood between her legs.  I wrapped my arms around her neck and nuzzled her head.  She let me hold her for a few seconds, then pulled away.  We looked at each other and couldn’t help but burst out laughing.  We both had tear streaked cheeks, runny noses, disheveled hair and looked like hell.  Our laugher cut the tension and sadness right away.  We each retreated to our bathrooms to straighten up.  I went into her room, my parent’s old room, to make sure Natalie was ok.  We sat on the floor and talked for the next hour.  As in the car, we didn’t talk about anything in particular.  We were looking for connections and found many.  We finally said our goodnights and I went back to my room.  My anxiety about coming home to a stranger was gone.  The past several hours with Natalie were more enjoyable than I could have hoped.  I was also nursing the seed of muscle lust from the hints of power I saw in her hidden figure.  There was something about her that seemed familiar and I just couldn’t put my finger on it.

I came by my taste in female muscle from my dad.  I vividly recall the day as a 14 year old when I was snooping in my parents room and came across a hidden cupboard in the closet.  In it was a box of magazines.  Like any hormonal teenage boy, my holy grail was finding a stash of Playboy or Penthouse magazines.  Those were definitely NOT part of Dad’s stash.  Instead, he had every issue of Women’s Physique World magazine from 1984 to 2006.  The issue on top was from June of ’96.  On the cover was a photo of Karen Netterstrom reclining on a bench with legs spread open and her deeply set abs on full display.  My mind was blown as much as my dick had grown.  From that day forward, any girl who didn’t have muscle on her frame just wasn’t as attractive to me.  Not that a skinny kid like me had any chance with goddesses like that.  I went back to Dad’s WPW stash again and again.  Then one day I discovered female muscle on the internet and print magazines became passé.  Still, I would love to have my Dad’s collection.  I’d have to go hunting for it and see if it was still around.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 04:08:15 pm »
 :rock:

The way you put forth every single chapter is like watching a movie in the theater. Its like the flow is smooth with the proper dose of every single detail being carefully written and also giving the main characters the proper development that's needed.

Absolutely great :cool2:

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 12:06:16 am »
great start! Looking forward to more

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 07:02:45 pm »
The next morning, the smell of coffee woke me from a deep sleep.  I threw on a robe, ran a comb over my messy head and rinsed my mouth.  I realized I was trying to look nice for Natalie.   I chuckled at myself and went downstairs.  Natalie was in the kitchen and she turned around to greet me with her knee-weakening smile. 

“Morning babe.”  She said cheerily.

Goodness my stepmom was pretty. I still couldn’t see the muscle I was hoping to find.  She was dressed in sweats, stretched over her shoulders, biceps and quads.  Argh!!  It’s like I was being teased.

“Morning Nat.”

I was feeling so much more comfortable around her now.  She handed me cup of coffee.  Boy it was good.  It might have been the best I ever had.  Natalie had already finished her coffee and was now drinking a big protein shake.

“Is there anything on your agenda today Bill?”

I thought about that for a second.  “No, I think I’ll just stick around the house today.  It’s been so long since I’ve been back.”

“All right.  I’m going to the gym for a couple of hours.  When I get back, we can have lunch together.”

Great!  I’d have the house to myself.  This is just what I wanted.  Natalie pecked me on the cheek as she walked out the door, her jutting ass swishing and swaying and getting me worked up.  I ran upstairs and got online to surf a few of my favorite muscle girl sites.  My old iMac was still in my room and it looked like dad had used it up to a year ago.  There was history that included a lot of his own favorite muscle sites.  I guessed he stopped his own muscle surfing after Natalie came into his life.  Finally I was hot and ready to satisfy myself.  After showering and dressing, I walked to Natalie’s room and started my quest to find Dad’s magazine stash.

It always felt weird sneaking into mom and dad’s room as a kid.  It was like a forbidden world.  This felt even odder.  I was trespassing in the space of a woman who was practically a stranger.  I went straight to the closet, which was filled with her things.  I moved a few items around to access the hidden cupboard.  I worked it open and stuck my hand inside.  It was empty.  Damn.  Now what?

“Find what you’re looking for?”

I froze as my heart dropped out of my chest.  I looked at my watch.  Crap!  I must have spent way more time surfing than I realized.  I moved things back in place and came out of the closet, red faced.

“I’m sorry Natalie.”  I was genuinely contrite.  I KNEW I shouldn’t have been snooping.  “I…I…”

Natalie was standing in the middle of her room, big gym bag on the floor and hands on her hips.  Her torso looked so wide.  Was she flaring her lats?  I dismissed the question immediately when I met her eyes.  The look on her face was pure disappointment and it broke my heart.  Damn it, she really was turning into a mother figure.

“Bill, look, we’re both adults.  I will always respect your privacy.  But I insist that you also respect my privacy.  Is that clear.?”

I was shattered and embarrassed.  “Yes ma’am.  I’m sorry.”

“Bill, you don’t have to call me ma’am.  I’m not mad at you.  We just have to set our boundaries with each other.  Ok?”

“Ok.” I answered.  I believed her.  In our short time together, Natalie struck me as both frank and forthright.

“Good.  I’m going to shower, then let’s have some lunch.  We have a lot to talk about.”

I nodded and started to walk out of her room.  Her eyes never left me. 

When I was just outside the bedroom door, Natalie said “By the way, the box you were looking for is in the garage.  Top shelf.”

I froze as my forehead broke out in a sweat.  I slowly turned back to Natalie, trying hard to be cool.  She had a wry smile on her face.  Natalie picked up her gym bag and curled her arm to place the strap on her shoulder.  The sleeve of her sweatshirt filled until it was drum tight as she closed the bedroom door in my face.

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 09:38:32 pm »
Yes, yes, yes! Love the plot. Just keep it slow, please ;) Let the story and the tension develop in a steady pace. Thanks ;)

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 01:03:53 am »
Love the flow. Hope natalie will not become a nightmare for bill, but that can only be said in time.

Offline clineman123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 01:28:09 am »
I can't wait for the next part this has been so good!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 03:19:09 am »
Really great job so far. Karma for all!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 07:26:16 am »
Excellent! I love the build-up. K+

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 06:52:09 pm »
Excellent story! K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A New Family

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View