Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575014 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 08:07:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Songs / Play List
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Songs / Play List  (Read 2655 times)

Offline wpgcouple40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Songs / Play List
« on: January 30, 2020, 05:33:27 pm »
Just wondering if anyone has suggestions for songs or playlists to put one in the mood when looking at FBB, or thinking about it on the drive home from work?

Songs that mention big, strong, muscular women would be a bonus but not really sure if they exist.

My personal tastes range from Heavy metal, to pop, to country, but am not into Rap at all.

I can't really come up with any examples which is part of the problem.

Forum Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Songs / Play List
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 08:29:51 am »
You get the usual "Muscles" type tracks (Diana Ross), but I think much of this type of song list is personal and memory related, for me anyway. Maybe a routine with music you liked, routine music from your favourite FBB / Physique athlete.

My most memorable bit of music was from a German Physique contest. Everything in the contest was fairly laid back with the statuary compulsories, the athletes posed to their music etc, all quite normal and nice.

Then the final line up while the judges decided, the compere called for a posed down. The music man played  "Stripped" by Rammstein ( Their version of the original by Depeche Mode).
I like rock, but not so keen with Industrial rock, but when the track reached 40 seconds in, the women really hit it!

Muscles exploded, shredded backs , skin tearing striated pecs, not an implant in sight, and they were loving it! The audience went wild, and it reminded me of the 90's when Female Bodybuilding really was entertaining, and the women were not restrained as they often are now.

i only have to listen to this track now, and it reminds me of that posedown.

Offline BlackSabbath

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 02:12:27 pm »
I've gone to some NPC shows and find they play the same music at each show.  I don't know the rights words for the genre.  Techno?  Whatever.  At first, I found it annoying because I am a metal fan, but it grew on me.  Now I wish I knew the names of the songs (they have no singing).

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 06:16:20 pm »
One of my favorite songs is "Macho Girl" by the Village Girls. Its sounds like its explicity written about a female bodybuilder. Here's a sample of the lyrics:

"Body, wanna feel my body, baby,
 Such a thrill my body, baby,
 Wanna touch my body, baby,
 Its too much my body, baby,
 Check it out my body, baby,
 Don't you doubt my body, baby,
 Don't give up my body, baby,
 Check it out my body..."

"Every girl wants to be a macho, macho girl,
 To have the kind of body that's always in demand,
 Jogging in the morning, go girl go,
 Work out later on, muscles grow,.."

As I said, might as well have been written for a female bodybuilder...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 02:41:53 pm »
"She's a brick house. She's mighty, mighty just letting it all hang out."

My apologies, I couldn't help myself. Seriously though, one song that comes to mind when thinking about fbb's (more specifically, having sex with a fbb) is Closer by Nine Inch Nails. Can't say I'm a fan of the song or the band for that matter, but that song works.

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 05:57:59 pm »
Brick House was by Kool and The Gang.

Offline deadlykitten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 07:12:28 pm »
Y'all. I got an album coming out with a song specifically about buff babes. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2020, 01:54:10 pm »
Brick House was by Kool and The Gang.

Brick House was by The Commodores.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2020, 03:04:52 pm »
So this is a weird one, but funny story...at least  to me.

I had a session last year.  We talked, exchanged pleasantries, things are getting started, she says, "oh wait at minute let me put some music on."  She puts on, of all things, Nickleback.....I thought maybe this would last a song, but no, it was a Nickleback play list....

Now I every time I hear Nickleback I have a strange love/hate relationship with it.   I cringe, but then think of what she did to me for the next hour....
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Songs / Play List

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View