Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575451 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 10:53:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Liliya
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Liliya  (Read 24462 times)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Liliya
« on: December 29, 2019, 04:40:03 pm »
This is my first original story.  I hope you enjoy it.

Lilya

Prologue

Konstantin Orlovsky had been a hero of the State.  A gifted athlete as a child, he had been taken from his parents at a young age and raised in a State sponsored sports school.  Here he trained every day of his life.  Konstantin was also the test subject of drug and genetic manipulation designed to make him into a world class strongman.  The experiments were meant to help win in the Olympics but were also intended to become the means to enhance soldiers.  All Konstantin knew, is that he had grown into a monster of a man, 6’5 and 300 pounds of muscular beef.  He was the strongest man he knew of.  But his world came crashing down when he was drug tested before an international competition.  The International Sports Authority found an unimaginable cocktail of drugs in his system.  Some they knew, many they couldn’t identify, all skillfully hidden from detection.  But this year, a new test had been devised and Konstantin’s career in sports was over.

Now, Konstantin was being driven by State Security from the only home he knew.  They arrived in the country at a large non-descript concrete building.  He was let out in a deserted courtyard and led into a hallway with a series of locked doors.  It didn’t look quite like a prison, but he couldn’t tell exactly what it was.  The guards opened a door and Konstantin was directed inside.  The room was medium sized and empty except for a large bed in the center.  And of course the cameras.  They were everywhere.

“Wait here.”  One of the guards said.  Then they left and slammed the door behind them. 

Like Konstantin, Yelena had spent her life in a State School.  But her school was not for sports, it was for espionage.  Yelena was a tall, busty and stunning beautiful blonde woman.  Tall, at 5’11, she grew up learning how to manipulate and bend people to her will.  Failing that, she was also taught how to torture and kill them, with no emotion, no feeling.  Yelena was good at her job.  She was smart, almost genius level smart.  Her intellect made her successful as a spy, but it also made her question her purpose in life.  She eventually began to question the legitimacy of her government as it suppressed its own people.  The fall of sympathetic governments throughout the east led to increased exposure to other cultures.  This in turn led to a wider movement demanding freedom.  Then a revolution erupted.  Yelena made the mistake of trusting the wrong person, and her sympathy for the goals of the revolutionaries was discovered.  That made Yelena expendable.  But she had one last role to play for the state. 

Konstantin heard the lock on the door turn, and he quickly stood up.  The door opened and the most beautiful woman he had ever seen was pushed roughly into the room.  She was followed by a worm of a man in a dark suit and an obsequious doctor. 

“Konstantin Orlovsky?” asked the man in a suit, “Are you ready to redeem yourself in the eyes of the state?” 

“Yes,” he stammered.  He could have turned all of them into blood stains on the floor in seconds.  But his lifetime of indoctrination taught him to fear and obey the State and its representatives. 

The suited the man displayed a sneering smile.  “Excellent.  Your job is to fuck this bitch.”  He pushed Yelena onto the bed and laughed.

Konstantin was confused.  “I don’t understand.”

“Are you stupid?”  asked the doctor.  “Impregnate her!”

With that, the worm in the suit, the doctor and guards filed out and slammed the door.  The lock turned.  To Yelena, it clicked with a frightening finality.  Yelena looked at the beast of a man.  He was repulsively large and muscled.  She knew she had no choice here, so she slowly began to strip. 

Konstantin was in shock.  He didn’t want to hurt this unknown woman.  He was even more shocked when she took her clothes off and stared at him with a cold fury.  In spite of himself, he became aroused.  She was stunning. 

“Come on you bear, fuck me and get this over with.”

Konstantin slowly removed his clothes and took her on the bed, trying not to crush her.  As soon as he came, he rolled off of Yelena.  The door slammed opened and the guards returned.  They grabbed Yelena and led her out into the hallway where the doctor waited.  They turned and walked out of Konstantin’s sight.  The suited man then stepped into the doorway. 

“Konstantin Orlovsky,” he said, “you have performed your duty.”  He raised a pistol and shot Konstantin dead.

Yelena spent the next 9 months, pregnant and in a hospital room tied to a bed most of the day.  She was fed a mixture of drugs and subjected to treatments similar to those Konstantin had endured as a child.  In her room, Yelena had no knowledge of the events in her country.  That the revolution was not only growing but had become an inexorable force.  None of that mattered on the day that the contractions started.  Yelena screamed through the birth, surrounded by masked doctors and the ever-present members of State Security.  Finally, after a short but intense labor, she gave birth to a girl.  The baby did not cry. 

“Is she alright?”  Yelena asked the doctors.  “Why is she not crying?”

“That is none of your concern.”  The doctor coldly responded. 

The nurses wrapped the baby and began to carry her out of the room.

“Where are you taking my baby!!”  Yelena screamed.

The suited man walked up to her bedside and smiled at her. 

“That baby belongs to the State.  And you have now done your duty.”  He shot Yelena and walked out of the room.

The newborn baby was placed in a crib, in a room filled with hundreds of cribs.  The babies lay still and silent.  None of them cried, or cooed, or showed any sign of life except for their sad eyes moving around the room.  They didn’t even respond when an alarm began to wail, and a loudspeaker announced that the facility was to be evacuated.  Two suited men and a Doctor conferred. 

The suited Worm turned to the doctor and said “Burn all the records, destroy the equipment.  Everything.”

“What about the children?” the doctor asked?

“They are too young to talk, and we don’t have enough bullets to kill them all.  Let the little monsters burn the world when they come of age.”

The Worm turned to the other suited man, and said “But the adults, kill them all.  When you are done, we leave.”

When representatives of the new government found the facility, they were horrified.  There was blood everywhere along with the charred and unidentifiable remains of dozens of victims.  Worse, there was a cavernous room full of babies.  There were no records of who they were, where they came from or why they were here.  All the new government knew, is that they now had an orphan crisis on top of everything else.  They had to find help.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Liliya
« on: December 29, 2019, 04:40:03 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Liliya
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 06:05:14 pm »
Wow, well, that was a very interesting start, I have to say that this may have a sort of Black Widowish ring to it, I don't know if that's intentional or not, but I look forward to seeing Liliya and what she is capable of. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 06:35:08 pm »
What a hook! A tragic but promising beginning.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 10:50:35 am »
Great start! Karma for all!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 02:35:25 pm »
Very powerful writing. Can’t wait to read more!

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 09:59:32 pm »
Thanks for the encouraging words everyone.  I have one more segment of "set-up" before I go into vingnettes. 

The Adoption

On the other side of the world, a family watched as events unfolded on the news.  Don and Evelyn had a wonderful four year old boy named Joe.  He was a sweet, good natured boy.  Evelyn liked to think that her son had an “old soul”.  He was quiet, inquisitive, empathetic and bright.  He was a slight boy, who suffered from asthma, but he endured the pain of his affliction with more grace than a child his age should have.  Don and Evelyn had desperately wanted a sibling for Joe, but a complicated pregnancy and delivery ended that possibility.  The newscaster was reporting the story of an orphan crisis and ended with a plea for prospective parents.  Don and Evelyn knew this was their chance to complete their family.  They contacted the Embassy, and within a month, were traveling overseas to find a second child for their family.  Before they left, they told young Joe what they were doing.  He was so excited to have a sibling.  He looked at his parents with expectant eyes and asked, “Do you think I could have a sister?”  His Mom and Dad teared up at the look on his face.  “We’ll do the best we can Joe.”  His dad answered.

When Don and Evelyn arrived at the orphanage, they understood the misery of the situation.  The building bustled with activity.  Doctors, nurses and aides treated a seemingly endless stream of babies and toddlers.  An administrator walked Don and Evelyn into a room with a few dozen children.

“These are the ones who are strong enough to travel.”  She said with a twinge of sadness.  “They are all healthy and strong.  You will notice that none of them are very vocal.  They can make sounds, but mostly they just don’t.  They have all been tested and are otherwise developing normally for their age.”  Don and Evelyn walked around the room looking at the babies.  Some made eye contact, many did not.  They came to a crib in the back corner, holding a one year old girl with the name “Lilya” on a sign.  This baby definitely made eye contact with them, and would not look away.  Evelyn’s heart melted.  Don looked at this wife and asked, “Are you sure?”  The infant girl looked at Don and raised her arms to him.  “We’re sure.”  He answered his own question.

Don and Evelyn returned home and introduced young Joe to his new sister Lilya.  Joe was over the moon.  As he sat on a sofa, his mother placed his new baby sister in Joe’s arms.  Joe looked at her with fascination said, “I love you Lil…Lil…Mom, I can’t say her name.” 

“Can you say ‘Lily’?”

“I can!” Joe said.  “I love you Lily.”  He nuzzled her.  “I’ll take care of you forever.”  Baby Lily made her first sound since coming home.  She smiled up at Joe, took hold of him with her tiny hands and cooed.

Growing Up and Out

Lily and Joe were virtually inseparable growing up.  Joe loved going to school but would beeline for Lily as soon as he got home.  He was always happiest when he was doting on his sister.  For her part, Lily also seemed happiest when she was with her new big brother.  She seemed happiest, but it was a little hard to tell.  She was still generally emotionless and quiet.  It wasn’t until her third birthday that Lily consistently displayed emotions and began to talk.   At four years old, it was clear that Lily would be a bundle of boundless energy.  She would drag her bother outside, and he would watch her as she ran and tumbled around their yard.  Joe would try to keep up with her, but his weak lungs held him back.  When he could go no more, he sat and watched his sister with a grin on his face.

Don and Evelyn knew they needed to give Lily and outlet for her energy, so they enrolled her in gymnastics classes.  Lily excelled under professional tutelage.  Almost immediately she became very aware of her body and its capabilities, and she pushed to improve it.  By her 8th birthday, Lily had developed very defined musculature.  She was among the best of the girls in her gymnastics school.  But she was the only girl who could replicate the strength moves of the boy gymnasts.  And she much preferred to do them. 

Shortly after her 8th birthday, Lily started having serious growth spurts.  This spelled doom for her budding gymnastics career.  She was just getting too big.  She enjoyed swimming, but what she really wanted was an individual sport.  She was walking with her parents one day when they passed a multidisciplinary martial arts dojo.  Lily asked to see, so they went in.  The dojo was run by the two brothers named Lee, one specializing in jiujitsu, and the other in karate.  Lily was hooked and her parents signed her up.  As with gymnastics, Lily was a natural and progressed quickly through both forms.  As she grew in skill, she also added krav maga and muay thai to her repertoire.  Martial arts increased Lily’s awareness of her physical self.  As she added technical skill, she realized she needed to add power.  For her 10th birthday, she asked her parents about a gym membership.  Lily’s parents spoke to the Lee brothers, and they recommended a gym run by a friend of theirs where Lily could receive weight training appropriate for her age and skill.  Her body responded to weight training in a spectacular fashion.  The nutritional tips she came home with certainly helped.  If Lily had displayed defined muscles at 8, at 11 she was looking like a bodybuilder as she continued to grow in mass and height.  At 14, her brother Joe had stopped topped at 5’5.  Eleven year old Lily was the same height as Joe now, outweighed him by almost 60 pounds and she kept growing. 

As Lily matured, the genetics of her lineage truly began to engage.  She not only grew larger than her brother, but also both of her parents.  Her mind had always been focused and disciplined, but now she was driven.  She could seemingly shut off her emotions at will, endure crushing physical strain and shut out pain.  She mastered the four martial arts she studied.  Her powerful body was taught to break boards and shatter bricks.  Her workouts would cripple mature men.  Some might have seen her as an emotionless monster.  But to those she allowed to be close to her, she was anything but.  Her two sensei, the Lee brothers, guided her physical development, while her loving parents gave her all the emotional support she could ever need.  She loved them all.  But she reserved her greatest adoration for her “big” brother.  Even though she dwarfed him, he lived on a pedestal in her eyes.   Joe was also the only person in Lily’s age group who really knew what a powerhouse she had developed into. 

Offline I_Like_Escargot

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2019, 03:48:05 am »
Wow this is really good writing. A very unique take on typical story tropes. Can't wait for future parts!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2019, 05:03:05 am »
Really like what I'm seeing out of Lily so far. Though I would like the story to move a bit slower. Maybe it will from now on out because this is probably what her base age will be? I don't know, I guess we'll have to see where the story goes from here, but good job so far. k+!

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2019, 01:06:03 pm »
Great start to a classic premise, and I would love to see more.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2019, 02:24:07 pm »
The Asthma Attack

One night, 14 year old Joe had an asthma attack, his first in several years.  Joe’s struggle to breathe woke Lily up with a start.  She ran into her parents’ room and called for help.   Evelyn brought in an inhaler and eased Joe’s symptoms.  Lily, Evelyn and Don sat on Joe’s bed with him as he settled back down. 

“You should sleep upright tonight Sport.”  His dad said. 

“I’ll stay with him.”  Lily declared.  Don and Evelyn kissed their children goodnight and went back to their room. 

Lily sat on the edge of Joe’s bed and stared into his droopy eyes. 

“You scared me, dummy.” She said with a weak smile.

“Yeah, I scared me too.”  He rasped with a weak laugh.  Joe’s laugh brought on a cough.  Lily scooted next to Joe and pulled him next to her.  It felt funny to Lily.  Joe had always been the big brother, always taking care of her, always holding her.  Now at 11, she was not only taller than Joe, but quite a bit bigger everywhere.  She wanted to be the one who took the care of him for a change.  When Joe’s cough passed, Lily stood up from his bed.  She carefully placed her arms under his legs and back and lifted him into a cradle. 

“Wow,” she thought, “he’s so light.”

“What are you doing, Lil?”  Joe asked.  He wasn’t expecting to be lifted, certainly not by his little sister.  Startled, he gripped onto her arm with one hand and her back with the other.  He knew Lily was getting bigger than him, but he hadn’t really wrapped his head around how strong she was.  She had big, hard lumpy muscles everywhere.  “She isn’t even a teenager!” Joe thought.  Joe quickly realized that Lily was controlling his weight easily, so he lay his head on her shoulder and relaxed in her arms.

Lily sat back down on his bed and backed up to the headboard.  She arranged Joe between her legs and leaned his back up against her chest. 

“Dad said you need to be upright tonight, so I’ll hold you here.  Go to sleep Big Bro.” Lily kissed Joe on the side of his head.  She placed her hand against his forehead and gently guided his head back onto her chest.  She wrapped her arms around him in a hug and let him relax.  Joe lay his hands on Lily’s solid forearms.  “When did she get so hard?” Joe wondered as he drifted off to sleep. 

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2019, 07:46:35 pm »
Thank you again for the support.  The vingettes will get longer now.  I developed these stories while on a long and boring flight.  It was a good way to pass the hours.  I've finally filled in the outlines I drafted then.  As you might have guessed, I generally prefer the gentle-dom genre.  I'll certainly dabble beyond it, but that will remain a general theme.  Happy reading!

School Taunting

As Lily grew, the taunting at school began.  Bullies were everywhere.  There were the kids who were just mean; the kids who were themselves different and needed to lash out to compensate.  Whatever the reason, Lily was a target because she literally stood out from the crowd.  By 7th grade, when Lily was 13, she was 5’10 and 180 pounds.  Easily three inches taller than the next tallest boy in her class.  Lily tried to hide her growing physique.  It was bad enough that she was so tall.  No one needed to know that she was also the most muscular student in school.  But one day, Lily’s ability to remain stoic in the face of the teasing reached a limit.

Joe had entered high school, so Lily was alone in middle school.  She started her walk home in the afternoon, anxious to hit the gym and then her dojo.  She passed out of the school grounds, behind the bleachers of the sports field and walked along a secluded back wall lined with trees.  Her walk was usually quiet and lonely.  Just how she liked it.  Today though, two boys were huddled against the wall, playing video games on their phones.  She recognized the boys from her class but didn’t really know them.  The boys looked up from their screens as she passed by them in silence. 

“There goes the Jolly Green Giant.”  One of the boys snickered. 

“Too tall!” said the other.  “She’ll need to kneel down to get a date.”

Both boys laughed loudly to themselves.

Lily stopped.  She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.  “Enough.”  She thought.

She turned and walked back to the boys.  “Did you say something about me?” she asked as she glared at them with a mixture of anger and hurt.

“Fuck off, you ogre.”  One of the boys responded with disdain.  “No one wants you around.”

Lily dropped her backpack and lunged at the seated boys.  She wrapped her hands around their necks and lifted them to their feet.  The boys yelped at the unexpected assault, but they were unable to prevent Lily from controlling them.  Lily had her arms at full extension keeping their swings and kicks away from her body.  Her steely fingers pressed on the sides of their necks, compressing their arteries and cutting off the flow of blood to their brains.  The two boys struggled but couldn’t fight their way out of Lily’s grip.  They landed blows on her solid arms, the only part of Lily they could reach because she was so much taller than them.  Inexorably, the boys quieted.  Neither could believe what was happening.  A girl was crushing their necks!  She was owning them!  She was…it didn’t matter.  Their vision faded to black, and they were out.

The boys slowly woke up, struggling to regain their senses.  They heard Lily before they saw her.  Wisping breaths, followed by solid thumps.  The boys pulled themselves upright and found her.  What they saw made the color drain from their faces.  Lily had taken off her sweatshirt and left it folded neatly on her backpack.  She was both awe inspiring and frightening.  Her muscles were beyond anything the boys had ever seen…anywhere.  Lily was very lean and very defined.  Muscles bulged out everywhere.  Six deeply etched segments lined her stomach.  Her obliques stood out in stark relief.  Her lats were like slabs of beef hanging off her sides.  Her shoulders stood out from her arms like melons, the ridges of muscle on them rippling with every rapid movement.  Her biceps were tight, defined and bulged upwards, splitting into spectacular peaks.  Her triceps stood equally proud from the bottom of her arms.  Her back was a wide V shaped field of deeply etched beef.  Thick veins covered her body like webs.  She was a vision of unbelievable power.  But it was what Lily was doing with her muscles that gave the boys the fright of their lives.  She was dancing in front of a large tree and punching it like a speed bag.  Her fists were calloused from years of martial arts training, but otherwise unprotected.  Lily showed no pain as she connected over and over with the smooth bark.  She punched so quickly that her fists were a blur.  Bits of bark and wood flew off in all directions, and dents from her punches were visible in the wood beneath. 

One of the boys let out a squeak of fear.  Lily heard the pitiful noise and stopped.  She let her arms drop, but kept her fists clenched.  Lily slowly turned her head towards the boys.  She let the twerps drink in her intimidating presence and smiled a half smile at their fear.  Her body was covered in a sheen of perspiration.  The moisture highlighted her muscles and made her look even more threatening.  She turned and walked over to the boys. 

“Get up.” She said slowly. 

The boys didn’t move.  Their brains were still foggy and working in overdrive to comprehend the sight before them.

Lily would brook no delay.  She grabbed each boy by the front of their shirts, yanked them to their feet and pulled them close to her.  She powered them back against the wall behind them.  The boys hit the wall with such force that the air was driven from their bodies.  They slumped forward, remaining upright only by the power of the arms holding them.  The boys’ hands reached for Lily’s wrists to help support themselves.  They felt the steely and unyielding muscles bulging in her forearms.  Lily yanked them close to her and stared deeply into their eyes.

“I could break you two like twigs.” She growled in a venomous tone.

The boys shook in terror and began to babble over each other.  They begged Lily not to hurt them and to believe how sorry they were.  Lily shoved the boys back into the wall again and let go of their shirts.  The boys dropped to the ground, winded and afraid.  Lily squatted down and looked at them intently.

“If either of you, EVER, mocks me again, I’ll turn you both into bloody piles on the ground.  Understand?”

Both boys desperately responded “YES!”

Lily stood up, turned and walked over to her bag and sweatshirt.  As she walked, she spread her lats and hunched her shoulders.  Her back exploded into an eye-popping field of power as her traps rose around her neck.  The image was meant to continue the intimidation, and it worked.  One of the boys jumped up and ran away as fast as his feet would carry him, a fearful wailing trailing behind him.  The other boy stayed rooted to the ground.  He too was frightened of Lily, but he also felt the first pangs of ecstasy that comes when an average male experiences the power and dominance of a strong and muscular woman.  His life was forever changed.  Lily slid her sweatshirt on, slung her backpack over her bulbous shoulder and began to walk away.  She turned to see the worshiper still staring after her, and she smiled to herself. 

“Boys.”  She thought with a satisfied eye roll.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2020, 08:12:33 am »
Excellent plot and excellent story development WapWap !

K++ 

I'm anxiously waiting to read where this goes next.  Thank you for your hard work on this!
 :rock:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 12:12:13 am »
The Bully

Lily was ecstatic when she entered High School.  She would finally get to be in school with Joe again.  They both enjoyed sharing the experience.  But shortly after the start of her sophomore year, things got strange.  Joe, now a senior, stopped talking about school and quickly changed the subject whenever it came up.  Lily also realized that she could rarely find him.  It was like Joe was hiding.  Lily was very sensitive to Joe’s emotions and knew something was wrong. 

She spent some time sleuthing around and quickly figured out the problem.  There was a bully in Joe’s senior class.  A new student at the school, Tim Simons was a classic bully; at 5’11 and 170 untrained pounds, he was bigger that some of the kids and mostly just mean.  Joe had stood up to Tim when he picked on a classmate.  The act of chivalry earned Joe bruises when Tim punched him hard in the stomach.  Lily found out about the incident from friends and decided to confront Joe about it at home.

At 16, Lily’s growing height had finally caught up with her musculature and density.  She was now bordering on monstrous at an even 6 ft tall and 201 pounds.

Lily paused outside of Joe’s room and summoned calm.  She knocked and went in. 

“Hey Bro.”  She said gently.  “We need to talk.”

“OK.” He replied, turning to her in his chair.  “What’s up?”

Lily sat on the floor in front of Joe.  Seated, she was almost eye to eye with her slight older brother. “I know about the bully in your class and that he hit you.”

Joe’s face went white.  He didn’t want to escalate the problem with Tim, and he had desperately tried to keep the information from Lily.  But at that moment, he knew it had been a foolish move and a lost cause.  He stared at Lily.  Her presence had always brought him comfort and joy, but now he saw a tenseness in her bulk.  Her muscles were twitching below her serious look.  Joe recalled the moment when Tim punched him and began to weep. 

He clenched the arms of his chair.  “I’m sorry Lil.  I don’t know why I kept it from you.  I guess I didn’t want it to get any worse.”

Lily slowly rose in front of Joe, hands on her wide hips as she glared down at him.  She wasn’t mad at him, but she was stern.  “Joe, you never keep secrets from me again.  Do you understand?”

“Yes Lily.” 

Joe stared into the massive quads in front of his face.  The meat overhanging Lily’s knees flexed as she stepped up to him.  Joe leaned forward and rested his face on her quad.  The rock-hard ridges of her thigh were covered with a soft warm skin that felt so good.  Joe calmed down, then looked up to see Lily’s blue eyes boring into him. 

Lily bent over at the waist and wrapped her steely fingers around both Joe’s skinny forearms and the arm of the chair.  Joe looked up at her exposed pecs and watched as the shredded muscle bulged and rolled up to her neck.  For the first time in his life, Joe felt a pang of fear at the power of his little sister.  Still holding onto his arms, Lily squatted down in front of Joe. 

Slowly and firmly, she said “You’re my brother.  You belong to me.  No one hurts you.”  She gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead and caressed his cheek.  Joe closed his eyes and pressed his face into Lily’s calloused hand. 

With that Lily rose to her full majestic height and walked out of his room.  Joe watched as her shoulders filled the doorway.  The mass of her body never ceased to amaze him.  Lily spent the rest of the night in their basement gym.  Joe heard the clanging iron and wondered what would be in store for Tim…and him.

Lily knew that the best way to end a bully’s reign of terror was to humiliate them publicly.  The next day she found Tim in the park just outside the school grounds.  The school day was over, and kids were streaming through the park on their way home.  Tim was sitting on a picnic table in a copse of trees, joking with the other jerks in the school.  As usual, Lily was dressed in a loose sweatshirt and jeans, her long luxurious blonde hair tied tightly in a bun to keep it out her way.  She walked to him forcefully and with a serious look on her face.  People quickly moved out of her way, not wanting to be run over by the large girl.  As she neared the picnic table, she called out in her deep voice, “Tim Simons, we have business.”

The group looked up.  Tim was alarmed at her size, but momentarily taken by her beautiful face.  Looking at her body, he decided she must be a fat cow and dismissed her almost immediately.  “Go away fat chick.  Only the hot girls get to do the business with me.”  Tim’s retinue laughed.   Lily rarely exposed her muscles in public, but that was about to change in a dramatic way.  She smiled in a manner that made Tim uncomfortable.  Lily slowly unzipped the front of her sweatshirt.  Her large breasts, concealed behind a cropped tank top t-shirt, were the first thing the boys saw.  “Nice tits!” one of the boys exclaimed.  Lily kept her steely eyes focused on Tim.  As the sweatshirt parted at the bottom, her rocky abs were revealed.  Lily peeled the sleeves of the sweatshirt off the mountainous mass of her arms.  The boys went dead silent. 

“Whoa, it’s a freak.” Tim exclaimed, trying to cover his fearful amazement with bravado.

“Really?”  Lily replied.  “You see this kind of power in front of you,” she swept both of her arms up into a colossal display of biceps, “and the only thing you can think to do is insult me?”  Lily’s arms were vascular, shredded marvels.  Her 18-inch biceps had a deeply defined split peak that caused a stir of awe in the crowd that was forming to watch events unfold.

Tim was a jerk, but he also had a survival instinct.  It was time to leave. 

“Yes, you’re a freak, you wanna-be man” he retorted as he tried to walk past Lily and exit the situation. 

He tried to push her out of the way with a shove of his shoulder.  But instead of moving Lily, the inertia of Tim’s push only spun him around.  Lily smirked and raised her left arm straight out to block his path.  Her raised arm elicited another gasp from the crowd.  It was clear she had large shoulders, but on an outstretched arm, they popped up like striated pumpkins.  Her unflexed and extended biceps rose menacingly on top of her thick arm.  But it was the hanging beef of her triceps that were the most mesmerizing.  Tim tried to push past her monster arm but could not.  Lily easily swung her arm forward and pushed Tim back in front of her.  Tim’s survival instinct lost to his internal rage at being shown up in public.  He roughly put his hands on Lily’s hard pecs and pushed with all his might.  He was going to put this skank in her place and on her ass.  It was like pushing against a wall.  Lily didn’t move an inch.  Instead Tim only succeeded in pushing himself backwards.  Lily gave him a patronizing smirk.  Tim tried again, this time giving himself a running start. The result was the same; Lily didn’t move at all.  She peeled Tim’s hands off of her chest and wrapped them in her big fists.  She compressed Tim’s hands, and drew out a high pitched scream of pain from the boy.  Tim’s legs collapsed beneath him, but Lily wouldn’t let him fall.  She pulled up sharply on his arms, tossing Tim into the air and back onto his feet.  She let go of Tim’s crumpled hands and shoved him hard in the chest.  Tim’s feet left the ground as he was thrown back six feet, landing hard on his back.  The assembled crowd grimaced at the move. 

Lily strode up to Tim.  “That’s how you push someone down.  This is how you pick them up again.” 

Lily grabbed at Tim, wrapping one big hand around his neck and the other between his legs, crushing in on his balls.  Tim tried to let out another high-pitched screech, but it was choked off.  Lily lifted the frightened boy straight up and over her head.  Tim’s friends had had enough.  They ran.  Lily walked with Tim over her head to the picnic table and slammed his body down on it.  All of the air left Tim’s body.  He flopped on the table gasping like a fish out of water. 

Joe saw a commotion across the street from the school and wondered what was happening.  Then, through the crowd he saw Lily in a tank top.  “She never dresses like that in public.  What is she doing?”  he wondered.  Then he saw Lily lift a body over her head.  “Oh no!”  Joe took off at a run and barreled his way through the crowd. 

Lily leaned in low and close to Tim’s face.  “You like to bully weaker people.  How does it feel when it happens to you?  She whispered to him.  Tim couldn’t answer.  Lily pulled her head back and raised her fist up, ready to strike.  Tim’s world narrowed down to the big fist and massively muscled arm that hung over his head.  Lily’s tone turned venomous. “I’m not normally a violent person.  But when I found out that you hurt my big brother, all I wanted to do was put my fist through your face.”

Joe ran up to Lily and Tim screaming. “Lily!  No!  Please don’t hurt him!” 

Joe didn’t really care that much about Tim’s welfare, but he knew that Tim was a bug compared to Lily’s power.  He didn’t want Lily to do anything she would regret.  Lily, however, was clever, calculating and knew exactly what she was doing.   She slowly turned her head to look at Joe’s worried face.  She hadn’t expected to see Joe here, but she decided to play off his presence. 

“Yes, big brother.” She smirked in a tone of mock resignation while rolling her eyes.  Lily turned her face back to Tim, her expression returning to deadly serious.  “You hurt him, and here he is trying to save you.  Maybe you should take lessons in kindness from him.”  Lily broke into an evil grin, never breaking eye contact with Tim.  “Do you know what would happen to you if I put my fist through your face?” 

Tim had recovered some of his breath, but still couldn’t speak.  He was physically shivering in fear at the massive gun cocked over his head.  Quicker than a blink, Lily powered her muscular arm down.  Her calloused anvil of a fist struck the inch-thick wood of the table next to Tim’s head, and smashed straight through it.  Wood splintered and collapsed under Lily’s assault.  Tim’s eyes slammed shut and he screamed, preparing for pain.  When none came, he slowly turned his head and saw Lily’s wide, vascular forearm flexing next to his eyes, her fist and wrist completely hidden in the splintered hole in the table.  Tim wet himself. 

Lily leaned in close and whispered to Tim “One of my punches would kill you.  Let’s make sure I never need to show you my fist again.  Alright?” 

Lily pulled her hand through the broken wood and gently patted Tim’s face.  Tim’s brain short circuited.  He rolled over to his side, curled up in a ball and started to wail.  Lily turned away, picked up her sweatshirt and put it back on.  She looked at the crowd of kids and said “Leave Tim alone.  He’ll be fine.”  The kids obeyed Lily and walked away, wide-eyed at the spectacle they had witnessed.  Joe remained rooted in place as Lily walked up to him.  He looked sad and a little afraid.  He loved Lily so much and didn’t want her to lose control and get in trouble on his account.  And what if she lost control on him?  Lily read the emotions on Joe’s face.  She wrapped her rocky arms around Joe and lifted him into a gentle hug.  As she held him to her, Joe’s fears and concerns came tumbling out.  “Shh.”  Lily replied.  “I was in total control.  And I would NEVER hurt you.”  She pulled her head back and looked Joe in the eyes.  “But remember what I said in your room.  No one else will hurt my big brother either.”  She set Joe back on his feet and they turned to walked home, little arm in massive arm.

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 02:54:06 am »
These are some lovely scenes. Thank you for sharing!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2020, 04:23:38 am »
While I do like seeing Lily flex big muscles and show off her strength, it always seems to revolve around violence, I would like to see more examples of her showing off without having to be aggressive towards someone. But still, the good outweighs the bad, so k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Liliya

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View