Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574009 Posts in 72841 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 04:01:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Ms. Monroe bad experience
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms. Monroe bad experience  (Read 5817 times)

Offline det2048

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ms. Monroe bad experience
« on: March 04, 2019, 04:38:00 am »
I had arranged a session with glamorous Ms Monroe when she was in town. I was so excited to book this session. I was very polite and tried my best to follow her instructions. I did the down payment of 150 to her paypal account. Before the session she seemed a bit testy in a message I got from her that I had put a message on the payment "Wrestling Training". She was mad that I put that and said her paypal account will be banned again (she was using a friends). She went on about it for 3 or 4 messages. I apologized and told her it was my first time doing this, and she they acted all cocky that I chose to be with the best, and that I should have gotten more experience with others first. Yeah shes pretty phenomenal but she does not have to be so arrogant. So the next day I went to her hotel to see her, I was pretty nervous but tried to get myself into a good, positive mood despite her meanness. When I got to the hotel and the guy at the hotel asked me who I was here to see, I was not sure what name she was under, so I just said Maria.
She told me she will be right down. And then after 45 mins of waiting in the lobby she sent me a text that she didnt want to meet me anymore because I used her real name. Im like wth this guy dosnt know who she is, nobody cares. So I left and she kept my deposit. She had given me a bunch of messages saying what a bad person, and does not respect me.. etc. All I can say is not only is she crazy but she is pretty stupid. I'm a fairly rich guy living and working in Manhattan. She could have milked so much money out of me as I WAS a big fan of hers. She would have been amazing to be with but, she lost out of a lot more. After this I'm not going to try another session again.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Ms. Monroe bad experience
« on: March 04, 2019, 04:38:00 am »

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Ms. Monroe bad experience
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 11:53:58 am »
any session woman that books a hotel where she has to come down to the lobby and walk you up is a newb. Sounds like she really didn’t explain things to you before hand, another newb maneuver.

You’re better off just putting her in the rear view mirror.

Offline uxiel [abracadabra]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 04:58:30 am »
real name or not, she got pretty pissy with him if what he said is true, and if she's so worried, she should text him details with room number, where the elevator is, etc. to avoid this kind of thing, like any decent session woman does. doesn't she need to check in using her real name anyway?

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 08:36:53 pm »
I also agree,

I have spoken with ms Monrow and she is a classy, smart and warm woman who would not screw a guy over - unless he acts like a complete moron.
I must say even this guys own version on the story is a sign of complete lack of situational knowledge.
damn, too mant of these people and we will only have a poor selection of woman ledt to choose from :look:

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 04:59:45 pm »
I'm not surprised by her reaction.  I think many session girls would react the same way to me if I asked for them at the front desk or made a PayPal payment using the term "wrestling."  While I understand it was the guy's first time, he probably should have known not to do that. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Ms. Monroe bad experience

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View