Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:29:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renne Toney
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Renne Toney  (Read 15787 times)

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
Re: Renne Toney
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2021, 12:04:37 pm »
I can't help feeling that during all that time with your bodies pressed together, there must have been something you could have said to change the atmosphere and the direction of the session, but I suppose if you hit a brick wall of indifference then you lose the will after a while.
Did she talk much during all this time, or was it just an autocue performance of "Feel this, feel that, see how hard I am".

This might sound a bit vague, but did she appear to have any sense of herself as a woman whose semi-naked body and prolonged physical contact might have some effect on a male, or was she just a superior physical specimen who was showcasing her work and regards encounters with weakling men as an asexual exhibition?
So she takes no apparent satisfaction in her superiority, because she takes that for granted with ordinary men and the whole experience just doesn't do anything for her. She forgets or just doesn't care (or tunes out) that she is dealing with the opposite sex and we might see this as a sensual encounter.

Was there something in her demeanour that warned and intimidated you against going anywhere near that territory?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2021, 12:04:37 pm »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2021, 12:56:11 pm »
This might sound a bit vague, but did she appear to have any sense of herself as a woman whose semi-naked body and prolonged physical contact might have some effect on a male
I would say she was flirty while chatting. Maybe she does things differently in person, or did 15 years ago, but she certainly verbalized that she knew why I wanted to watch her pose.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2021, 01:46:29 am »
Outmuscled, this was one session from 10 or more years ago. Someone with recent experience should tell you if she was fun or seemed into sessioning. My unsatisfactory  session shouldn't define this thread. Final thoughts from me: a zircon looks like a diamond.

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 06:26:05 pm »
I met her 2 years ago in vegas

Out of the 30 or so sessions i had this last 15 years she was not high on my list for a rematch

I think the session was more of a chore for her. To be honest i normally get very good chemistry with most of the fbb i have seen and my mileage is always pretty satisfying. With Renee im
Afraid it was not a very good session for me.

She was huge still but did not even take her sweat pants off

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2021, 10:59:51 pm »
I met her 2 years ago in vegas

Out of the 30 or so sessions i had this last 15 years she was not high on my list for a rematch

I think the session was more of a chore for her. To be honest i normally get very good chemistry with most of the fbb i have seen and my mileage is always pretty satisfying. With Renee im
Afraid it was not a very good session for me.

She was huge still but did not even take her sweat pants off

Yikes

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2021, 02:57:09 am »
that sounds quite unexciting....

i don't know what the F's going on with her. i used to have good dialogue with her on cam and such and visited her many times. now she's particularly unfriendly and bitter and it's like it's a pain and a chore for her to even be say anything..... which is not a good attribute for a cam model. you're gonna pay / spend credits to watch her eat and listen to her headphones ? i pass.

from what you wrote , hard to believe she has many repeat session clients.

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 10:13:31 pm »
The Best in the business

Man i wish i could say the same
Genuinely thought she would blow my mind. Did not even get close

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2021, 02:50:57 am »
The Best in the business

I highly doubt that

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2021, 06:35:39 am »
The Best in the business

Sorry to be disrespectful but not even fucking close.  On herbiceps you are rude and blocked me right away when I asked if you did lift and carry. Customer service matters!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2021, 06:04:43 pm »
I had a session with Renne about ten or twelve years ago, and I can vouch for those who have described her detachment and lack of femininity.  Because of her extreme physique, I was curious.  Other than Fabi Antoine, out of the numerous sessions I've had over the years, none of the other sessionettes came close to Renne in sheer strength.  I'm a big guy, 6' 2" 240 lbs. and spent most of my life weight training, and back then I was uninjured (unlike present day) and pretty strong.  I had absolutely no chance against her.  I didn't see that she had any grappling technique; she just used raw strength to overpower me.  But while moderately friendly, I def felt a detachment; I got the feeling she did sessions because she felt like it was the best and most lucrative income opp for her, but I got no feeling that she was having fun.  I killed her with kindness, and she loosened up a bit.  At the end of the session, she permitted me a can-ride . . . it was like getting off on concrete.  LOL!  Afterwards, I took her to the local airport that was nearby, and for that she was very grateful.  Never had the desire to repeat though . . . all I could think of on the way home was Ricky Williams.  ::::shudder::::
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2021, 07:01:01 pm »
I had a session with Renne about ten or twelve years ago, and I can vouch for those who have described her detachment and lack of femininity.  Because of her extreme physique, I was curious.  Other than Fabi Antoine, out of the numerous sessions I've had over the years, none of the other sessionettes came close to Renne in sheer strength.  I'm a big guy, 6' 2" 240 lbs. and spent most of my life weight training, and back then I was uninjured (unlike present day) and pretty strong.  I had absolutely no chance against her.  I didn't see that she had any grappling technique; she just used raw strength to overpower me.  But while moderately friendly, I def felt a detachment; I got the feeling she did sessions because she felt like it was the best and most lucrative income opp for her, but I got no feeling that she was having fun.  I killed her with kindness, and she loosened up a bit.  At the end of the session, she permitted me a can-ride . . . it was like getting off on concrete.  LOL!  Afterwards, I took her to the local airport that was nearby, and for that she was very grateful.  Never had the desire to repeat though . . . all I could think of on the way home was Ricky Williams.  ::::shudder::::

lol at Ricky Williams

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2021, 07:04:17 pm »
Im a brit… i had to google him lololol

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2021, 10:30:50 pm »
The Best in the business

I highly doubt that

Some guys want the biggest most crazily muscular women they can find and don't mind (or might even like) the heavily virilized look.  For these people, she's going to be the gold standard.

It's certainly not my thing (and obviously not yours either), but you can't be surprised someone like her is gonna have a fanbase. The bodybuilding industry is a subculture even at the most recognized levels. FBB is a subculture of that, and sessions/wrestling is an even deeper subculture.

Can't be surprised at this level of things that someone who looks like her will have fans. I mean there's 450+ lb women on SG and WB who get clients.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2021, 11:03:33 pm »
lol at Ricky Williams

Yeah, not like I was ever gonna book with her but damn, LOL. Can't unsee.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2021, 12:37:33 am »
lol at Ricky Williams

Yeah, not like I was ever gonna book with her but damn, LOL. Can't unsee.

There a prominent FBB who sessions I met her briefly at Gator Bar cool woman..but the other day I saw
her post on FB… she looks like muscled up Actor/Comedian Tracey Morgan in drag 😩😅

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renne Toney

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View