• Hang in there Michelle, we're all sending healing thoughts  :rock:

Thank you, Jeff!!
  • #378 by MisterLifterUK on 29 Apr 2021
  • Sending you best wishes from here in the UK
  • #379 by Martinal on 03 May 2021
  • hello Shelley,

good recovery, take your time,
    you will back!

kind, positive, active down to earth,  down to earth, impressive strenght!
  • #380 by prisonpreak on 22 May 2021
  • Speed recovery queen Shelly , we hoping to see you soon
  • #381 by Michelle Behnke on 25 May 2021
  • My luck.. Missed my appointment for the pain clinic because I slipped and landed on my bad knee literally an hour before my appointment. So I had to go to the ER and get my knee checked out. Then on Thursday I snuck getting a refill of tramadol and having someone pick it up and bring it to me. The lady who fills my pill box found out and found out I had be overdosing on it every week she leaves me with 21 pills to last me the week. As soon as she was here and counting the pills she asked me where the missing 19 went.... Oops.
  • #382 by MisterLifterUK on 25 May 2021
  • Michelle,

This will likely ring hollow as heck I’m just some guy on the net, but I hope you can find some peace and begin getting back on track.

I’ve been there myself in that dark place and it’s the loneliest and most awful place to dwell.

If you need an ear to talk to or even just rant to feel free to message me.
  • #383 by BG2112 on 05 Jun 2021
  • Michelle, any update on your health?
  • #384 by Michelle Behnke on 06 Jun 2021
  • None other than my sciatic pain is worse. And I fell in the kitchen and landed on my bad knee. Got xrays of that knee same morning as my fall and there's no damage from the fall. I still have the cough and shortness of breath I had from Covid back in January.
  • #385 by charmingcarl on 09 Jun 2021
  • Jeez.  Well we are all still pulling for ya!  Sending positive vibes!!
  • #386 by Michelle Behnke on 10 Jun 2021
  • Awesome update.... I went into the ER Sunday night for this Sciatic pain. It was just unbearable. The Dr asked me if there was anything that does work and help. I said that the toradol did but I had one ever gotten either through an IV or a shot. Wasn't sure if it came in pill form. But if it did, that I would like to try it. Anything over the counter wasn't helping and the one narcotic they had been giving me didn't help and that the Dr wasn't willing to give me anything narcotic anymore because I had kept overdosing on it. The toradol is like a super high form of ibuprofen. I tried it and got a prescription for home and I have now been pain free since Monday morning.
  • #387 by se7enninety on 10 Jun 2021
  • That is so awesome! I’m glad you’re finding relief. That stuff was magic for me when I had my kidney stone. It was the only med that touched the pain.
  • #388 by MisterLifterUK on 10 Jun 2021
  • Glad to hear things are improving for you pain wise, let’s hope things keep moving on the up and up for you
  • #389 by MisterLifterUK on 13 Jun 2021
  • Just a quick message to say I hope you're doing ok Michelle. Hope the tablets are still working well for you and you're pain free.
  • #390 by Michelle Behnke on 14 Jun 2021
  • Just a quick message to say I hope you're doing ok Michelle. Hope the tablets are still working well for you and you're pain free.

Still pain free. I have to go Wednesday for a covid test and then to the clinic on Friday for a breathing test and to see the pulmonologist to address the shortness of breath that's been lingering since I had covid back in January.
Pages:
Actions