Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577622 Posts in 73530 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 03:50:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Allana (Cheri Owen)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Allana (Cheri Owen)  (Read 23189 times)

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
Re: SESSIONS WITH ALLANA
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2009, 12:33:29 pm »
Thanks for that.Cheri is coming to london next month and i am thinking about having a session with her.The type of session that im looking for is to be totally dominated and controlled by a powerful woman and maybe having my ass kicked as she mentions boxing and kickboxing on her site.I am not looking for fs or bj i just want to meet women who can genuinely overpower me.I am 6ft 200lb with no combat or wrestling experience,bench 85kg 15inch bis and 21" quads.Does anyone think Cheri(allana) is capeable of doing this job???
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2009, 12:33:29 pm »

crazedvole

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 07:32:15 pm »
I don't know if this is what you want but this is a typical DOM video from her

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=57271.0.html

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
Allana
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 07:40:49 pm »
Allana of Allana Muscle is coming my way. I've e-mailed her for a muscle worship session request. I was wondering if anyone has met her,and can give me some details,like her personality,or if she goes topless?

crazedvole

Re: Allana
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 07:44:15 pm »

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Allana
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 08:00:17 pm »
Thanks.

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 09:53:34 pm »
All I can say is that I've never seen some who looks in great shape in some photos,and so terribly out of shape in others. I saw the DOM video but I'm not into that at all.

bigbro

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2009, 12:13:21 pm »
i've had a session with Cheri a couple of months ago.
She is very nice, easy going, but ..... is so out of shape, she doesn't look like a female bodybuilder IMO.
I like the women to be in a decent shape, at least see some muscle
If you don't care too much about the shape .... she is very nice to spend time with

Offline trytbfit05

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 06:08:21 am »
Hey Guys,

Allana is coming to Australia next week and am thinking about a session, has anyone seen her in the last few weeks ? I have been asking for a picture from her for a while but she hasnt come through with anything recent and there is a huge difference between het off season and contest shape, she says she's hard and defined yet recent posts seem to suggest otherwise.

Cheers

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2009, 01:14:06 am »
She keeps a very fit looking picture of herself on her website and makes claims that she looks like that all year round,which unfortunately is far from the truth. I saw the video clip of her dominating a guy on the link above,and she looked terrible. Completely out of shape. I dislike dom anyway(just wanted to see what she looked like). If that is anyone's thing,it's all right with me.

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2009, 04:03:29 am »
I saw her years ago - and I agree - she was.... fat. I left the session early with an excuse of some sort. She is very nice. Whenever she comes to visit the NY area - I always ask if she is in contest shape, and she always says - not this time but in 3 months (which happens every 3 months.....)

tom jensen

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2009, 06:41:23 am »
booked her, and left as soon as she opened the door
reason is she is .... fat .... hardly believable she is a bodybuilder
it is a no no for me unless she gets back in shape, but it will take time to shed the lard off

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2009, 02:27:34 pm »
unfortunately I had a similar experience, although i stayed because she was nice and i didn't think it would be fair to leave that being said I wouldn't see her again unless I saw a recent pic, I understand that most aren't going to be exactly in the shape they are in contest or photos but she was no where near the shape of her photos

SK

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2009, 02:47:11 pm »
just search this buddy's report

yes another session review

descrition
looks: 6/10 pleasant
body: 5/10 - not as well cut as other fbbs i have had sessions with (ie trudy i, jana l-s, kasie c, maryse, kat c)
manner: 8/10 very friendly and welcoming
session: 7/10 passionate

cost
just under 400 dollars per friendly hour

session (7/10)
opened the door and welcomed me with a handshae and peck on the cheek, dressed in shiny underwear and night gown - do they all dress the same! exchanged pleasantaries and discussed her trip to france (basic general chit chat) starting carressing her bare legs. got closer to her face and started to spar with our mouths. this led to some more carressing and stoking of her body. i am going to say muscle worship as she looked out of season and there were more flabby parts than hard parts. more kissing with tounges slowly undressing allana and then she assisted removal of my clothing. licked and kissed her natural pert breast. oral both ways (wont go into too much details - not sure if the moderators allow explicit details) and then on the finale - covered s...x
enjoyable session   

will definitely see her again....

thats it from me this year for sessions reviews - i can post old ones if i get any requests

enjoy
x

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 12:55:33 am »

I've seen her twice and had a similar experience to the rest of the posters. Cheri told me that she was getting back into shape to compete and when I arrived she was pudgy. The muscle is there. She's actually a lot bigger than she looks in her lean pics. She's about the size of Joanna Thomas. You can feel the muscle, but the visual isn't there. I still had a great session and highly recommend her for those of you who appreciate the off-off-season look - and I'm not trying to be funny there, there's something to be said for hard under soft. Look up the T9 pictures of her in the black dress and the red nightie. That's probably what you should be expecting. If you're looking for her to get in shape, I'd wait until she actually has competed.

While on the subject, I'd just like to mention that if you're into boxing/kickboxing, she's a gem. You're probably not going to find another bodybuilder with as much actual ring experience. She had over thirty amateur Muay Thai fights while in the military and has some great stories.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
allana or big tinah
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 03:37:01 pm »
Has anybody had a session with Allana or Big tinah im trying to decide who to choose

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Allana (Cheri Owen)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View